Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 12

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Farah left a void in my life and I found solace in the arms of my lovely Nargis we made love languidly for next two days before Nargis left for Delhi, I was alone again and at nights I use to think of all my beauties I had been with and their memories made my life easier a bit and made me sleep peacefully.

On a Sunday Uma the maid from my uncle's house visited me I was on the fourth drink and had just finished a joint. I invited Uma in the house and asked her the purpose of her visit and while I asked her I was also recalling my sexual encounter with her at my uncle's house I was getting hard. Uma was wearing a cotton blouse and a red skirt she was looking ravishing.

Manu today is Sunday and I have taken a day off said Uma.

I told her it's good to take off at times and what can I do for her?

Coyly Uma said "I wish to spend my day with you Manu", saying this she flung her arms around me petit as she was she barely came to my chest I lifted her up and gave her a resounding kiss and said welcome sweetie let's relive the Kamasutra for the rest of the day to this Uma said and night also.

I lit a joint and inhaled deeply the blue smoke and poured myself a shot of vodka, Uma said she wanted her pussy to be overhauled and drilled mercilessly by me and who was I to complain, I rolled a new joint and sucked on it Uma said she had smoked cigarettes but never smoked a joint before but she wanted to try. I gave her the joint she inhaled deeply and blew the smoke through her nostrils together between us we finished the joint soon Uma was flying high.

I picked her up and headed straight to my bedroom Uma clung to me and kissed me deeply before I lay her on bed she soon sat in my lap. Uma I whispered as I finished my drink and crushed the cigarette in the ashtray, I caressed her back, stopping only to undress her and in doing so my knees gently brushed against her silky rump. Uma, I said again as I leant over her body in my arms, purring into her ear, my tongue twitching just an inch away, already eager to lick her earlobe Uma shivered, no don't, I thought to myself, pulling back even as I felt her nipples stiffen and arch towards my chest to bore holes. I caressed the soft silky rosy skin I couldn't help but gasp as her smooth cunt came into view when she opened her thighs, and then I had to fight myself from cupping her delectable cunt lying proudly in between her silky thighs in the palm of my hand but I had better things in my mind for her. Uma got of my lap and saw my cock and said "Oh God" it's a monster, I have never seen or imagined one to be that huge last time I saw when you took me by force it was big but now it is a huge monster.

I told Uma that it is the same one may be she did not see it properly, licking her lips, Uma said yeh she remembers her first time with me but now your cock is huge.

Uma – "I feel like to run my tongue over your balls and up your long shaft, what it would feel like to have that fat head between my lips and what your sperm would taste like "Oh Manu, this will make your little slut feel better." I was surprised by the change in Uma's attitude; I was delighted by the feeling as she took my hardness in her hot mouth, fanning my desire. I saw her eyes drift downward to the awakening giant."Oh Uma" I sighed as she sucked my big, fat, greasy cock in her hot mouth, Oh God, I moaned each time she took me deep into her throat Uma purred, my body trembled by her ministrations on my cock. I pushed my hard shaft even harder into her mouth. I gasped, my eyes roamed hungrily over Uma's naked body, suddenly she pushed me on the bed and started sucking my cock vigorously she was making slurping noise as she sucked and sucked my cock and balls, I was already sex starved for so many days and the movement of her ruby lips on my shaft was too much, my balls started boiling and soon I exploded in her mouth Uma without stopping for a second swallowed my cum and licked my cock clean had I not been on bed I would have taken a fall since my knees turned in to jelly.

Finally I stopped Uma and stood naked between her legs, I had come hard, yet my cock, my angry cock now thrusting upward, pulsing in its eagerness to be buried deep in her pink, moist sheathe. "Manu", Uma pleaded me to be gentle with her, she was convinced that my cock would split her. God, it's double the size, and even this monster had hurt me the first time, I grabbed her by the ass cheeks and easily lifted her and placed her up the pillow as I crawled between her legs, my thick cock now bouncing between my thighs as I lowered my lips onto hers.

"Oh Manu yesssss," she moaned as I left my lips and moved my tongue over her neck and down onto her pink nipple, swallowing it as my teeth pulled and stretched it. "Gooodddd," Uma screamed when she felt my first one and then the second finger slip inside her, she arched her hips upward in lust. "Oh Uma, you feel so good, so perfect," I groaned as I rotated my two fingers to massage her G spot, finally bringing them to my mouth to taste her juice.

Uma moved her hand to take my cock as I inhaled her aroma and tasted my sticky fingers, she grasped my cock and tried to pull it into her sopping wet cunt, "MMMAAANNNUUUUUUUU PLEASE," she wailed, begging me. I told Uma that "We have all day and night dear,"

It looked like Uma didn't need any more foreplay; she was already shaking in anticipation, moist, lubricated for the fuck that I craved, as I ran my hands from her hair down over to her breasts, stopping just for a second to tease her already puffy nipples, and then down to her hips and her ass, her eyes stared transfixed at the pole that seemed to rise from between my legs. Uma trembled when my hands moved over her ass and pulled her thighs apart, positioning her so that my incredibly large cockhead rested lightly against her distended twitching clit.

Uma moaned as I moved my cock so that it was perfectly aligned with her opening and gently pushed, steadily forcing the head into her. Uma screamed, my God she was tight her pyssy lips stretched wide, seemingly incapable of accepting me. "He's too big Manu," Uma whimpered as I continued my assault. "Aaaaaaaahh Manuuuu," she groaned as the head popped through, and her cunt close behind the thick head and tighten on the blue veined shaft. I worked slowly now, first feeding my two inches before retreating, gradually working into her to get her, to my thickness.

I lunged with a hard shove in to her cunt, Uma screamed "TTAAAKKEEETTT OOOOUUUUTTTT", she bucked hard arching her back I held her upper body and again lunged hard Uma again screamed OOOHHH MMMMAAAAIIIII GGGAAAADDD, her body became taut and then I was completely in, bottomed out at the gate of her womb, I started a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes, each stroke igniting a million nerve endings through length of her cunt making her body respond on each stroke. I could feel her cunt stretching with each stroke, endlessly opening and closing on my cock, lubricating it as I pumped, coating the long shaft with her cunt juices.

Faster and faster I fucked, each deep penetration now producing an equal response from her now shuddering and shivering body, I lay on top of her, and kissed her lips, my tongue penetrating her mouth, I increased my speed more, pushing my throbbing cock even deeper.

Uma trembled as her first spasm shuddered through her body, her cunt muscles throbbed as they awaited the first burning jet of my sperm to flood them. She locked her legs around my back and met every thrust as the feeling crashed through me, the liquid boiling at my core.

"OHhhh MAANNUUUU," Uma screamed as I let open the flood gates of my passion my cock jerked inside her cunt and exploded, then again, and again, each jet of my cum met by a pulsing opening in her depths, an acceptance of my seed.

"OH GOD UMA," I moaned as the last liquid spasm of my cock filled her. Uma was sweating, whimpering, and trembling when I finally pulled my still semi-hard spear from her twitching cunt; my cockhead was wearing our orgasmic juices like a proud cloak. Uma slid down my body, she engulfed my fat cockhead hungrily as she milked the last drops of cum from its one eye, moving her tongue in her mouth savoring its taste as it slithered down her throat.

"baby, gently," I ordered her, she was still panting, as one of her hands continued to pump my cock relentlessly while the other found and squeezed my tightened sack and balls, all the while trying to stuff even more of cock into her mouth, she licked my cock clean.

I twirled her around and got up to pour a drink for each of us and lit a cigarette to smoke I handed her the glass and settled on the bed sipping and smoking. Uma finished her drink and went to the bathroom walking awkwardly, I smiled. Uma came back from bathroom wobbling and climbed the bed she quietly nestled in my arms and we slept.

I felt a hot sensation on my cock and something cool tickling my balls I woke up and saw Uma with almost four inches of my cock in her hot mouth stretching her lips to their limits, she looked sheepishly at me and continued sucking her saliva was flowing down to my balls giving a ticklish feeling. I told Uma to turn around for 69, she turned around and seconds later her cunt with lips open, pink vulva pulsing in anticipation was in front of my eyes I started licking, probing, sucking, nibbling, and finally found her erect, throbbing clitoris, I attacked her clit with vigor her pussy lips instantly restarted oozing juices copiously, Uma shuddered to her inevitable orgasm, she trembled and cried loudly as she reached the pinnacle only to slide down like a rocket. Uma writhing and thrashed on my mouth, and even attempted to lift away from my face I grabbed her butt and pulled her back, I held her to savor through open cunt lips and I pushed a finger deep in her ass. Uma shivered and screamed incoherently as she came again, her voice garbled by my cock still in her mouth, I felt a twitch in my cock.

I lifted Uma and laid her on her tummy flat on the bed and without giving her a second I was deep in her cunt from the rear and I covered her tiny body with mine, I wedged my both feet with hers so that she could not close her thighs, her round ass was a perfect fit to the hollow of my pelvic region. I started to fuck her slowly and increased my speed gradually, the squishing sounds of her cunt, her sighs, moans and cries of pleasure combined with a rhythmic sound of our bodies slamming in to each other created a symphony that wafted through the room increasing my pleasure by the second. Uma started to buck her ass with my every stroke, I was reaching the point of no return very fast I tried to slow down but her cunt muscles were playing piano on my shaft my strokes were making her clit rub furiously on the bed, I bit on her neck and she went ballistic. Uma shrieked tremor after tremor raked her body as she had her ultimate climax but more was to come as I started to blast my cannon in her love tunnel with my every blast of cum that hit her she screamed louder than before and went limp but her cunt kept milking my cock. We finally fell apart and lay for minutes side by side, the silence in the room broken only by our rasping breathing and we finally slept again.

I woke up and saw in the clock that it was 5 in the evening and suddenly I felt famished we had not eaten anything but were fucking like rabbits and now it was showing its effects. I turned around only to find Uma missing from bed. I went to the living room and heard noises coming from kitchen, there I saw Uma preparing a meal for both of us she smiled and came in to my arms only to ignite fire inside me and my cock.

Uma told me that she had made chicken burgers for now and dinner for the night. We both had burgers with coke to wash it down and again retreated to the bedroom. I lit a cigarette and smoked Uma laid between my legs with her head on my thighs caressing my balls and often licking my cock head at her leisure it was totally a new experience for me the way Uma was treating my cock soon I was up and raring to go for another bout with ravishing Uma.

I leaned in and licked the tiny smooth cunt. It was clean and neat and tight like a little clam. I kept licking and spread her lips apart and she moaned and spread her legs as wide as she could.

I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy, Uma said "Make sure you get it inside, Manu.

NNNNhhh, AARRRRHHHH WWHHOOOOEEEEE Uma cried in ecstasy as I felt her pussy spasm, I licked up to her clit and she went off like a bomb and squirted a small amount of her juices on my face. The orgasm lasted maybe 30 seconds and her body was heaving as she panted.

Uma smiled and said that was amazing, I looked at her with love; Uma started to rub her clit her face soon flushed with desire, I started to get between her legs Uma bit her bottom lip and spread her legs wide for me

I got between her legs, Uma felt my cock and started to caress it up and down its length.

Uma said "It is so big and hard".

"I would never hurt you baby. I will go slow."

I pushed her legs back wide and told her to hold them and then I rubbed my slick cock in her slit until she relaxed and moaned. I found the opening and slowly pushed the cock head in a little. She moaned, and then the tip was in her pussy walls closing on the head. She sucked in air, her body shivered.

I kept pushing and pulling back and forth gaining a millimetre at a time. Uma moved her legs to rest on top of my shoulders and I kept up the steady progress. I lowered my head and kissed Uma with burning passion Uma got carried away and at that moment I shoved my cock hard in her tight cunt, I was in her to the hilt. Uma screamed in my mouth and thrashed her body beneath me, I pulled back to adjust a bit and then rammed back home my pubic bone was smashing her clit, I stopped and just laid there on her.

Uma cried and sobbed "Oh, my God that is such a huge cock" but I love this monster.

I bent down and gave the girl a smouldering kiss. I could feel her pussy relax and I continued to kiss her. She was trebling and moaning. I started to pull out of her. She said OOOHHH NNOOOO put it back in, I slid back in.

"OOOOHHH, UUUMMMM that feels so good Manu," she moaned. "I needed a good fuck and your huge cock is starting to feel the best."

"I am going to start drilling you a little faster, baby so get ready for the ride of your life. I fucked her long and hard, fucking her faster and harder. "Manu, I am starting to get that feeling again only this one is going to be huge. OOOHHH YYEEEEAAAAHHH OOOHH YYEEEEEAAAHHH, fuck me deep," she cried as she wrapped her legs around my waist and humped up against me.

I wanted to take Uma on the floating clouds so I turned over now Uma was on top of me. I didn't say anything and Uma naturally started to fuck herself on my cock. I reached up and rubbed her swollen nipples with my thumb and fingers, she pressed her tits into my palms.

"Oh, Manu this is so incredible," she mewed as her cunt was making squishing sounds her juices were flowing copiously down my balls. I noticed that Uma changed her up and down motion into a circular motion, and then back and forth when she was seated deep on me. Her clit was rubbing on my pubic bone.

I flipped her over again and sucked her nipples as I lay on top of her. When I switched nipples, Uma exploded into her biggest orgasm ever. She squirted her pussy juice all over which made my cock slide in and out ever faster. Slap, slap, slap, thup, thup, thup, my balls made noise as they slapped against her tight little asshole. Uma now had her legs wrapped around my thighs and she grabbed my face and brought it to her lips and stuck her tongue in wildly fucking me with her mouth.

This was one hot fuck I was getting ever, my cum was boiling but now whammed through me like a bullet into her trembling cunt. Uma felt me shooting, almost like I was peeing inside her, it set her off. My pulsing and throbbing cock, made her cum again and again in waves. Uma thrashed her body beneath me and cried incoherently MAAAAANNNNUUUUUUU OOOHHH MMMIIIIIIII GGGGAAAAADDD, then her body went taut she gripped my cock in vice of her cunt muscles.

We both lay gasping for breath.

Uma said, "Manu, I want more."

"I love you Uma, my sweet little minx." Then they both fell into a comfortable embrace, holding each other.

Uma said- "I want you to take my anal cherry if you want to."

Oh Uma I would love to do the honours.

Uma said – let's do it Manu I can't wait.

"Sure, Uma my love, but my cock needs help to get hard again.

Oh Manu that is not a big problem I always love this monster and saying this Uma took half my cum coated cock in her hot mouth sucking and slurping. I started getting hard immediately. Even after I was fully hard again Uma kept sucking on it like a candy.

"Oh baby, my Uma it feels wonderful." I moaned in pleasure.

"Better than my pussy," she asked?

"Nothing feels better than your pussy." I said.

"What about my ass? Uma asked

"I'll have to find out."I said.

I told Uma to get on her hands and knees. I added some spit to my precum oozing cock, I then put my cockhead at her pink asshole and slowly pushed it in the head slipped in and her asshole closed locking in my cockhead.

"OW, that kind of hurts," Uma cried

"Just relax baby and I will keep spreading your asshole wider, I want to make sure the cock slides without hurting you, okay?"

Okay?" she confirmed.

Slowly but surely I pushed my cock deeper and deeper. My cock was expanding her asshole obscenely, when I was more than half way in, Uma asked me to stop.

Uma said it is too huge, I am starting to hurt. "Let's just stay like this for awhile." I pulled her shoulders back to my chest and started to massage her nipples. Uma moaned and shivered sending delightful rippling of her ass muscles on my cock.

"Mmmm, aaaahhhhh, this feels good." She relaxed and the angle she was at now let her be the one that relaxed down on more of my cock and I was in to the bone. For the next five minutes I held her, kissing her nape, pinching her nipples and rubbing around her clit. Uma started grinding her ass on my cock as she moaned and sighed.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?"I asked

"I feel stretched to the limit." She said

I then asked Uma to open her thighs wider and be on all fours. I moved my cock in and out a little at a time and progressively made the strokes longer and deeper.

Uma had her legs spread wide in her doggie style position. Her arms were stretched out in front of her and her head hung down between them. Her mouth was slack and she started moaning.

"It is starting to feel good," she said. Manu "Can you do it a little faster?"

I went in to overdrive and increased the tempo and pretty soon I was reaming her ass like I had fucked her pussy. My balls were actually slapping her clit and the combination was building a different kind of feeling in her. I kept at it and she moaned and stood up on her knees and pushed her shoulders back against my chest. I turned her head and kissed her. She dropped down on all fours and said, "It's happening again," and came hard on the hard cock sliding in and out of her ass. It was an orgasm that didn't happen in her clit, but radiated out throughout her whole pelvis and deep in her cunt too.

I started banging her ass in such ferocity that she was flattened on the bed, the sound of music of our slamming bodies was on in the room, drool started to string from her open mouth as she moaned and clamped shut her butt cheeks, she started to shudder and cried louder than ever, seeing and feeling her reaction was too much for me I let go of my cannon on full automatic, my shots flooding her bowels. I stayed deep in her ass her muscles were still busy in milking my cock.

I pulled out my cock from her ass I saw a huge gaping hole and a popping sound was made as I pulled out, together we both went to the washroom to clean ourselves and for a cold shower it was 10 in the night.

After shower we both had a lovely dinner of chicken tikka curry with Indian bread and red wine to wash it down, with our belly's full we again retired to my bedroom once again and all the while we both never had a stitch on our bodies. In Mumbai the humidity all round the year can really kill you so to beat that my house was centrally air-conditioned thanks to my Paa we could afford it, after a sumptuous meal I felt like a king in my bedroom I simply lit a joint and leisured on the bed luxuriating in the after taste of a lovely dinner but my little vixen was insatiable she snatched the joint from my fingers and took three big tokes from it and handed it back to me and soon she was on cloud nine.

Uma attacked me by sucking on my nipples by all the Gods some people may like it but for me it was too ticklish I went berserk I tried to fend myself but all in vain I laughed and cried at the same time and was breathless in seconds but the little devil had her own mind.

Finally I slapped Uma hard she spun away from me and landed hard on floor from the bed, her cheek became crimson red but that did not deter her from what she was doing she attacked me with more ferocity. I was taken aback I did not know what to do, we had a scuffle and finally I pinned her down and shove my hard cock in her mouth she immediately started sucking on it like a new born baby does on their mothers tits. My lust was growing by the minute, Pulled my cock out of her mouth she looked like somebody had snatched her favourite candy from her I picked her up and took her to the balcony as it was pent house so no fear of being discovered.

I positioned Uma on the balcony railing she had both her hands on the railing and her butt jutting out as she bended for support of the railing. I positioned my cock at her brown hole and pushed hard half of my shaft was buried in one smooth motion and Uma yelped eeeeeooowwww aarrrhhhh huummphh. I asked her to relax and get the feel of it after few moments I pushed hard and Bottomed in her completely Uma yelped again eeeeeoowwwmmaa. She had the tightest of ass that I ever came across but it was velvet smooth and warm inside. I started slowly to set a rhythm of slow fuck in the mean time I started rubbing her clit with my right hand and with my left I started cupping those beautiful magnificent tits. Uma suddenly asked me to go faster as she could not take it any more to what my cock and my hands were doing to her clit and tits, this was the signal as if I was waiting for I started hammering her ass like there was no tomorrow. Uma started sobbing and gulped for air as she clenched her butt so tight it felt like my cock is crushed to powder. Her whole body was in convulsions she was grinding her teeth as if to stop from screaming her body vibrations made my cock go berserk and I started cumming then she passed out went limp in my arms as I was still holding her boobs. After a minute or so, my cock slipped out and I picked her up and took her to bed in the room to lay her down until she comes around. She woke up after few minutes and wobbled her way to the loo to wash herself.

Uma came in to the room and announced that she wants more of my cock By all the God's the minx was insatiable; I said calm down baby let me recover my- self as I slumped on the bed in exhaustion. I told Uma that I am not a bull. Uma said she knows that I was a bull, she further added that she knows that I had come more than twice in an hour before also. Giving me this compliment, she flopped in my lap I winced but she started kissing me whispering that she always had me in mind while having sex with her boyfriend. I felt sorry for the poor boy but enjoyed her soft lips and sweet tongue along with her female fragrance emitted by her aroused body. I told Uma and asked her to go to bed and wait for me as I won't take long. I needed to pee she got up and I dashed to the bathroom and cleared my bladder of its ache, boy vodka can kill you at times. After I had peed I came out of the bathroom to pour another shot of vodka.

I joined Uma on the bed she welcomed me with open arms we started groping each other whispering sweet nothings and with lot of emotional love and care started licking, kissing and caressing each other as if we were rediscovering our bodies and sexuality once again, even though she was very petite, she was a hell cat to handle. We both went on an on discovering our-self once again. Uma started to suck me and my jr. Responded like it was his first time I was like a pole in no time. Uma was sopping wet, she pulled me and pushed me on my back on the bed and engulfed my cock in one motion by straddling me. At last I was there again, her pussy was hot and I could feel it, it was like a finger in warm butter she started grinding her pussy on to my cock bone she begin to moan and sigh while riding me. I concentrated on Uma as she was riding me hard and I grabbed those firm tits tweaking the nipples. I rose my -self and latched on to them sucking them biting them by god she shivered while cumming hard she was sobbing and whispering I love you Manu I love you. Uma crashed on my body and I held her and whispered in her ear that I love her too.

I was still hard I rolled Uma from my chest and now she was under me I slowly started pumping my cock in an out of her at a gentle pace her eyes were glassy she was caressing my chest with one hand and my back with the other she looked adorable. Uma was now fully in her senses watching our love making with wide eyes and her one hand busy playing with her clit. Uma suddenly asked me to take her in doggie style. I pulled back as it is my second favourite position. Uma was on all fours I rammed my cock in her already slick cunt and started hammering her with what I had, so much so that at one time she was on her belly and I was still deep in her juicy cunt. (This is one position of sex where both partners have the best as to the male it gives control over the pussy and on the other hand with every push the clit rubs the bed. The male can control the legs by expanding them or squeezing them. The female enjoys the penetration and the rubbing of the clit.) I kept my pace and Uma came hard squeezing my dick and the way she moved her cunt muscles I felt that my cock is in a blender I also came hard.

I pulled out my cock and kissed her softly with all the love that I had for her, I passed out as it was 3 am.

I woke up around 8 in the morning when Uma tugged at my sheet and gave me my morning tea, I asked her why she did not leave for uncles place she told me that she had taken two months off to go and visit her parents in the village also her elder bro was getting married.

I asked Uma that who was to take care of daily chores in her absence at Uncles place she said that my auntie had made arrangements and there is a new girl by the name of Bhavna would be serving in her absence. I was interested in the new girl so I probed Uma about her she instantly honoured me with the title of womaniser, lecherous man, insatiable devil and what not I laughed at her outburst and said that I am a young man and having lusty appetite was no crime.

Uma told me that Bhavna was a gujarati girl about 22 yrs of age with a hour glass figure and porcelain skin. Uma also told me that the girl was bitch and very aloof. I thanked Uma for the information and saw her off to her village on my way to my office. I decided that I would pay a visit to my uncle's place in the evening while returning from the office.

In the evening I visited my uncle as planned and both my younger cousins were too delighted to see me I also reciprocated their happiness as I loved those kids. My uncle embraced me and complained that I was not visiting him often I gave the excuse of excessive work at the office which he accepted than we both had small talk about our huge family (I had 4 uncles and 8 aunts on my father's side and in all 52 cousins) uncle opened the bottle of double dog scotch and offered me I told him my preference for vodka so he offered me grey goose which I delightedly accepted.

Uncle called for ice and water and in walked a rare beauty I would say Uma did injustice to the beauty of the girl called Bhavna I was dumbstruck and gaped at her open mouthed I forgot to accept the drink that uncle offered and came to my senses when uncle cleared his throat a bit loudly.

My uncle checked on my reaction to Bhavna, he raised an eyebrow as if enquiring my intentions. I asked him who the girl was to this he said the new maid of the house her name is Bhavna, I am a real good actor when I want to be, feigning shock I asked my uncle to stop pulling my leg this girl can't be a maid as I have seen many girls in my life and her poise and grace tells me that not only she seems to be well educated but also belongs to a good family. Uncle was impressed by my analysis and he said Manu you are right in every aspect but her family was destroyed in the quakes that hit Gujarat and she lost everything her relative took everything that her parents owed.

I asked how old she was uncle told me that Bhavna was 17 and she is studying in senior secondary. Uncle also told me that she is staying with her friend and for her tuition fee she does odd jobs, now her age was a surprise, I turned and saw Bhavna watching me and listening to the conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.