Me and My Live in Maids
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

My dad had a flat in Delhi, it was fully furnished to the tee. Life began again, I duly attended the office but was missing my lovelies in the night. I started drinking more. I had a man servant Jeetu that dad had arranged for me, he use to come at 6 in the morning and leave by 8 in the evening he had the key to the apartment so as not to disturb me in the morning. Jeetu use to cook and clean the house and one day Jeetu came to me and said that his father in the village was very sick and he wanted to leave.

I told him he can leave but he has to make alternate arrangement for me until he comes back. Jeetu said he had already made arrangement, she is a Muslim and her name is Nargis she is the new wife of his neighbor and she would come tomorrow. Mention of a female maid brought back sweet memories and I hoped her to be sweet too. I asked Jeetu if she was trustworthy Jeetu ensured that she could be trusted without doubt.

Nargis came with Jeetu the next day. Nargis was very voluptuous and was on the bit plumper side, she was very fair and beautiful, and one thing that stood out was her age, when I asked her age she said she was 17. I was beginning to get aroused but controlled myself.

It was decided that she would come at 6 in the morning and leave by 8 in the evening, Jeetu handed her the keys and left. My mind went in to overdrive; I started thinking of ways to seduce Nargis. I went to office and was not able to concentrate on my work my mind was with lovely Nargis, I called her at home to inquire if she was comfortable she told that she was.

Instead of 6 I left for home early by 4 pm. I reached home Nargis asked me if anything wrong as I was early because Jeetu had told her that I come by 6.30 in the evening. I told her a lie that I was having headache to which Nargis said that she can give an excellent head massage as she was an excellent masseur.

I was in heaven cuz I was going to get close to her and would know how she smells. I told her to go ahead and let's see how good a masseur she was. Nargis was like on wings she quickly got the hair tonic meant for hair massage from the dressing table. She then sat on the couch and asked me if I do not mind sitting on the carpet between her legs.

Do I mind? No way boss and jumped on the opportunity, I asked her to wait and went to my room to change. I changed in to lose shorts but kept my upper body naked as I did not want the oil to spoil my shirt. I came back Nargis looked at me with awe as I was well built with 6 pack abs, thanks to my exercise routine.

I sat down between her legs and I put my both arms above her lower thighs on each side, she started pouring generous amount of oil in my scalp. I casually asked her what her husband does. Nargis replied that her husband does nothing as he was too old, I was surprised and asked her how old was he. Nargis said her husband was 65 yrs. old.

I asked her how come she married an old man since she was too pretty and any young man would be proud to have her as his wife. Nargis said that her father owed her husband a lot of money so her husband offered her father that if her father agrees to marry her to him he would forget the loan. Her father agreed because he was poor so she was married to the old man.

I thought that some people are real assholes in this world and they should be shot in cold blood. Listening to Nargis I absently started caressing her both calves with my fingers, she shivered under my touch but said nothing. Nargis was really an excellent masseur her hands were playing with my scalp and giving me a soothing effect. I continued my caress on her calves suddenly her thighs shuddered and a moan escaped her lips.

I turned around and asked her what happened, she turned beet red and smiled coyly. I understood that she had an orgasm. Nargis continued to massage but now her hands were roaming on my broad shoulders caressing them. I could hear her breathing on my neck and I knew she was aroused.

I turned around and asked her if I face towards her and she would be more comfortable in massaging my scalp, I saw her face flushed she nodded and now my arms were over her thighs, my hands on her waist and my face inches away from her crotch. Nargis started to roam her fingers in my thick hair I started to breath hard and blew hot breath in to her crotch and started to caress her waist. Nargis clutched my hair in her hands as she came again her whole body convulsed under her orgasm and a sob escaped her lips. I looked up her face was flushed and she covered her face with her both hands.

I removed her hands and saw her eyes closed and drops of perspiration on her upper lip, her lips were quivering in her arousal I stood on my knees and kissed those juicy pink and moist lips Nargis pulled me to her bosom and held me tightly in her arms. I stood up and pulled her to me she was short in height I picked her up easily in my arms. Though Nargis was a bit plump but she was not heavy, I carried her to my bedroom while she had buried her face in my chest and her arms around my neck. I gently lay her down on my bed.

I rolled a joint and lit it I inhaled deeply and saw the ravishing beauty laying on the bed. Nargis was breathing hard her bosom heaving and her eyes closed. Nargis fluttered her eyes as she came around; I gave her some water to drink which she did hungrily. Nargis said "My Master please make your woman.

I looked at her she looked like a goddess and I wanted to please her so I lay next to her, I offered her vodka, she told me that being a Muslim it was forbidden by her religion but today she wants to break all norms then she took the bottle and drank straight, and boy she emptied half of what was almost full bottle. Now I knew for sure that this spelt trouble with capital "T".

Soon the effect of alcohol begun to show, Nargis's voice slurred and she put her arms in my neck and started kissing me, her sweet smell and her ripe body dulled my senses, I was steel hard my lust for her returned like a tornado I stopped being a gentleman and I roughly pulled her beneath me. It was now time to release all the pent up desire, passion and the ache in my loins had come finally.

In one swift motion her leggings and top went flying next her panty went for a toss along with her bra, all the while Nargis kept giggling and saying "My master we have all the night to us than why so hurry, I will serve you like no one has ever served you". I asked her what her husband would say if she stayed overnight. Nargis in her slurred voice said her husband every night only ignited her passion and could not satisfy her he could not even penetrate her and would ejaculate as soon as he touches my cunt with his cock. Nargis also told me that her husband takes opium the whole day and would not find her missing so she was for the night.

I was pleased with the revelation. I started mauling her divine looking firm tits with my both hands as I sucked, chewed, and rolled her pebble hard juicy nipples with my tongue. Nargis was moaning and let out her cries of pleasure.

The room soon echoed with the sounds of our lust as I dove in to her honey trap, Nargis wiggled her ass, she thrashed her body beneath me but I was beyond listening and caring, her cunt was like a dam opened releasing juices by the bucket her screams became louder with every jab of my tongue on her clit. I could bear no more and mounted her I placed my cock at her honey gate and shoved hard Nargis screamed and her scream filled the night her scream was music to my ears I started to pound her tiny tight cunt like a jackhammer.

I was fucking her cunt so hard that at times it looked that both would end up with fractured pubic bones, soon Nargis started lifting her ass to meet my each stroke midway, boy she had some energy, her cunt muscles were doing wonders to my shaft, suddenly she locked her heels in my lower back in such a manner that her ass was off the ground and our pubic bones mashed together I could not pull out my cock nor could I force her body to the ground her ass remained suspended in air.

Nargis held me tighter and lip locked me, it was then I realized the most unusual of the feelings. We were both still and her cunt muscles started rotating around my cock slowly and then faster and faster I felt as if my cock is in a blender, the friction inside the silky cunt was unbearable, and I lost my marbles I lost my load as I came like never before I felt as if Nargis's cunt is going to suck my cock with balls in her. I fainted on top of her.

I regained my consciousness after a while and realized that I was on top of Nargis with my cock as hard as ever firmly deep seated in her juicy tight cunt that was still twitching to milk my cock.

Nargis said "My master I hope I have served you well but I still want more of you. I said that I wanted to fuck her ass. Nargis said she was mine now for life and I could do with her body whatever pleased me. Nargis said that by the grace of Allah she was now a complete woman.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and I drank the remaining vodka in the bottle in one go then lit a joint to smoke. My cock was still steel hard and in the dim light in the room I could see it coated with her juices, my cum and her virginal blood. I asked Nargis that where in the world did she learned to fuck like she did because I felt that it was me who got fucked rather than I fucked her.

Nargis said "My master I was a virgin and have never had sex before I do not know what happened may be the primal instinct of womanhood took over me but I want you to take my last hole meant for your pole and make me yours forever".

The demon of my lust returned, I turned Nargis on her tummy and straddled her I parted her firm butt cheeks and placed my cock head at the entrance of her bum hole. I gave a mighty shove and her scream echoed through the room, I again shoved hard and was in to the hilt she whimpered and sobbed. I ignored her and started to ride her ass slowly, she asked me to cover her body with mine and hump her ass to eternity. The demon of my lust returned, I supported my upper body on my hands and started reaming her ass.

With every shove I could see her rippling ass cheeks they excited me and the effect of vodka and marijuana took over, she was mewling, her body shivered under me and the vibrations of her body played music on my throbbing cock sawing in and out of her asshole.

Nargis suddenly clamped her butt cheeks on my cock with a force that I could not pull out nor could I shove in, her ass muscles created a vortex in her ass gully that began to suck my cock in with the balls. I fell over her body my pelvic bones glued to her firm ass. I felt her muscles began to milk my cock in a silky manner yet holding me in a vice, I shot my load with a roar and cum gushed out of me like lava. Nargis screamed and as the last drop was milked out there was a flash of such brightness and brilliance that I was knocked out cold.

We both recovered after some time I pulled out my cock from her ass I then went to the bathroom and washed my cock with disinfectant, I returned to the room and before I could understand what she meant, Nargis was on her knees and held my cock with expertise and took half of it in one go in her divinely hot mouth. I soon was erect and swooned with pleasure and was in position to protest, her tongue and mouth was playing with my cock in a manner I never thought was possible, the waves and waves of pleasure hit me making my knees shake. Twice Nargis took me to incredible heights but every time she did not let me come and made my balls blue.

I was crying in ecstasy and pain, my knees shaking my body turning in to jelly. Nargis again took me to the floating world and this time I roared with the passion unknown to me until then and let go my cannon in her sucking mouth, I felt as if my whole being is being sucked out of my cock along with my cum. I collapsed on the ground but Nargis still had her lips clamped around my cock, she swallowed all my cum draining me of my energy but then I felt a new wave of power surging through my cock, I was surprised by this new experience.

We both then had our bath together in the shower we both cleaned each other after bath we both had our dinner, after dinner I lit another joint and inhaled deeply soon I was feeling light headed. Nargis after cleaning the table headed for the bedroom. I joined Nargis on the bed she welcomed me with open arms we started groping each other whispering sweet nothings and with lot of emotional love and care started licking, kissing and caressing each other as if we were rediscovering our bodies and sexuality once again, Nargis was a hell cat to handle.

I loved to suck her boobs and I went after those firm jugs of pure ecstasy like a hungry child, also I had in the back of my mind that to get the joint effect I need half an hour for the sexual congress. We both went on an on discovering our-self once again. Nargis started to suck me and my jr. Responded like it was his first time I was like a pole in no time. Nargis was sopping wet, she pulled me and pushed me on my back on the bed and engulfed my cock in one motion by straddling me.

At last I was there, her pussy was hot and I could feel it, it was like a finger in warm butter she started grinding her pussy on to my cock bone she begin to moan and sigh while riding me. I concentrated on Nargis as she was riding me hard and I grabbed those firm tits tweaking the nipples. I rose myself and latched on to them sucking them biting them by god she shivered while cumming hard she was sobbing and whispering I love you Master I love you. Nargis crashed on my body and I held her and whispered in her ear that I love her too.

I was still hard I rolled Nargis from my chest and now she was under me I slowly started pumping my cock in an out of her at a gentle pace her eyes were glassy she was caressing my chest with one hand and my back with the other she looked adorable. I told Nargis that I wanted to take her in doggie style. I pulled back as it is my second favorite position. Nargis was on all fours I rammed my cock in her already slick cunt and started hammering her with what I had.

My hard pounding of her cunt made her go flat that at one time she was forced on her belly and I was still deep in her juicy cunt. (This is one position of sex where both partners have the best as to the male it gives control over the pussy and on the other hand with every push the clit rubs the bed. The male can control the legs of partner by expanding them or squeezing them. The female enjoys the penetration and the rubbing of the clit.) I kept my pace and Nargis came hard squeezing my dick and the way she moved her cunt muscles I felt that my cock is in a blender I also came hard.

I pulled out my cock and kissed my sis hard with all the love that I had for her. Suru pounced on me claiming me to do her next but I passed out as it was 3 am.

Nargis woke me up at 6 am and said she was leaving and would be back by 8 am since she had to show her face at her home and change cloths. Nargis was back by 8 as promised. I got ready for the office gave nargis a smoldering kiss as I left. I wondered over my good fortune that I did not have to seduce Nargis as she had come to my arms like a ripe fruit dropping from the tree.

Once again my nights were full of joy and ecstasy but life changes without any prior notice. A month had passed in bliss until one day my dad visited me in the office, I immediately called Nargis on the phone to leave the house and only return when I tell her or send somebody to inform her. Dad stayed the night and asked me what happened to Jeetu. I told dad that his father had fallen sick so he has gone visiting him and would be back shortly.

Dad inquired about how I was managing I told him that I take my lunch in the office and in the evening I order from nearby eateries. I then ordered our dinner, both father and son shared couple of drinks and had our dinner. After dinner dad watched TV and I went to my room to sleep. I was laying in bed and was missing the soft luscious body of beautiful Nargis and her velvet cunt.

Dad left the next day. I sent one of the peons to the house of Nargis to inform her of joining the house. In the evening when I reached home and entered the house Nargis was in my arms in a flash. I kissed her deeply she sobbed and said how much she missed me I also said the same to her and picked her up to take her to bed. I threw her on the bed.

Nargis was continuously telling me that how much she missed me and started begging me to fuck her, please she begged and all the while she spoke she was caressing my cock, I pulled her elastic waistband of her leggings she like a women possessed got out of them in a moment. I threw her back on bed and in one motion downed my trouser, she was dripping I aimed my cock at her juicy cunt hole and rammed my cock in to her.

I immediately bottomed out she cried out Oh My Allah Arrrah hunmph ohh aah as she came hard. Master take me and take me hard I obliged and stated my hammer fuck, I almost tore her top to get to those beautiful jugs of her to satiate my hunger by feasting on them. I licked, chewed, and sucked on them heavenly teats. I was rough in cupping and molesting her tits but she enjoyed and encouraged me for more.

The only sound I could hear was her moans and thup thap thaap slap pahat phut by the slamming of our bodies. I gathered her in my arms and jack hammered her cunt, the passion build earlier with her memories coupled with me fucking Nargis. I was in heaven I exploded with a final rock shattering jab that would have fractured our pubic bones. I glued my body to hers she held my cock in a vice as if to keep it bedded in her cunt forever.

My blast of cum made her cum in huge waves she was shaking sobbing incoherently I was sobbing too. We finally got up and adjusted our clothes she kissed me with raw passion and said Master this was just the beginning not the end. I returned her kiss with equal fervor.

I went to the living room after the satisfying fuck and poured myself vodka from the bar then lit a joint and inhaled deeply. I sipped my vodka sitting on the bar stool, soon I finished my drink and went to take shower after shower I changed in to lose fitting lower and was naked waist up.

Nargis came from behind and hugged me her tits were drilling holes in my back and her hands were roaming on my chest she said she has something urgent to talk about. I turned and lifted her in my arms and sat on the couch with her in my lap and asked her what she wanted to talk about as I nibbled on her ear. Nargis shivered as she giggled and asked me to stop. I did.

Nargis put her head on my bare chest and started playing with the thick hairs I had on my chest with her fingers, it was pure pleasure that I felt. Nargis said that her father being very poor was planning to marry her younger sister to a man as old as her husband. She does not want the life of her sister ruined because she had found me but what about her sister.

I asked Nargis what she had in mind would be the solution.

Nargis said that she has spoken to her father and tried to convince him that he should send her sister to her place and she would try to get her job which would reduce the financial burden on her father and he would get extra money to run the family expenses.

I asked her what her father replied.

Nargis said that the lure of extra money and one member less to feed convinced her father who was now sending her sister to her house and she would reach by tomorrow. Nargis further added that she was worried because of her husband though the scoundrel was not a man enough but nothing would stop him from molesting her sister.

I asked Nargis if she has a solution to this problem.

Nargis said she has and that was why she wanted to talk to me. I told her to continue. Nargis said she thought if she could place her sister in my house than she would be safe from her husband.

I told her that she was right that her sister would be safe from her husband but who would save her from me.

Nargis showed fake anger at my jibe and pounded my chest with her small fist, I laughed. She said if I was not satisfied with her. I told her that I was very much satisfied but I love beautiful girls to bed.

Nargis said it was better you then that scoundrel husband of hers, I asked her if she was serious, she said she was very much serious as she was pregnant with my child and her husband thinks he was the father hearing this a wave of relief coursed through me.

I told Nargis that if her sister was going to stay in this house then what Nargis is going to do.

Nargis said that she would continue to work like usual and would like me to introduce her sister to womanly delights and when her time comes for delivery she would leave me in her sister's care. I began dreaming of a threesome. Nargis left that night to her house because of her sisters arrival the next day.

Next day Nargis did not arrive as usual. I left for the office the whole day I was thinking about Nargis and her sister, how she looked, and what would be her figure. I left early for my house in anticipation. I reached and entered the living room there was Nargis and with her a stunning piece of ass and tits, her sister was exquisite beauty to behold, and she was too petite.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.