Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Kunta left and I sipped my tea I was totally content and satiated. The discovery that Rita was a sex addict and she had become my slave was something I always fancied.

I left for Dad's office and in the evening on my way back to my house I thought of having a threesome with Kunta and Rita. I told Kunta of my desire for threesome she readily agreed, after dinner I went to my room. I had enough time to gulp down the vodka when my two minx followed me giggling conspiring something against me of which I was sure of. All three of us were in shower and started fooling with each other like kissing groping each other, I was hard as steel Rita wanted to suck me in the shower I denied the temptation and asked them to get to bed.

Once in bed I asked them if they have ever tried girl on girl to which, Rita answered in negative, I then asked Rita to lick Kunta's pussy while I have her in doggy style Rita was reluctant first but agreed to give it a try and she dove in to Kunta's pussy. Kunta started cumming the moment Rita gave her first lick and after that Kunta became unstoppable, I got behind Rita and slid my hard cock in her dripping hot furnace of a cunt in one smooth motion.

I started riding her with all that I had, I also applied saliva on my thumb and inserted in her bum hole Rita exploded like a volcano. Rita held my still pumping cock in her cunt like a vice, her pussy became very tight, and I pushed in my entire thumb as I was hammering her cunt. Her bum hole started twitching on my thumb Rita was shaking her vice like grip on my cock and her shaking vibrations on my cock were too much I was now trembling as I was near explosion.

I cried I am cumming to this Kunta reacted and got up and asked me to cum in her mouth but it was too late I came as some dam has broken. I withdrew after my balls were empty, Kunta dove in to Rita's pussy and started lapping on her juices and my cum this made Rita to have a series of orgasm one right after the other until she passed out with exhaustion.

I got up and poured myself another shot of vodka. I gulped it down, I went back to bed and lied down Kunta came to me in my arms and started kissing me. Rita also came to me on the other side and started nibbling on my earlobes her other hand was busy caressing my dick Kunta was busy fondling my balls, thanks to their manipulations I was hard in no time.

Kunta mounted me and took my entire shaft in one go and our pubic bones met. Kunta started sliding on my cock back and forth as if riding a horse all the while she was flexing her cunt muscles making it a very pleasurable union. All of a sudden, Rita said that she has an idea and she wants Kunta to try it, I asked what it is to which she said it is for Kunta you better lay still and enjoy. Let her and Kunta take care of it saying this she asked Kunta to fold her legs to her chest and hold them.

Kunta did as told, Rita held her so that she does not fall because by doing so she was, impaled on my cock and had nothing for support. Once this was, done Rita started rotating Kunta by her shoulders on my cock, boy that was incredible my cock felt like a blender drilling inside a hot furnace. Kunta's eyes became glassy she was squealing and sobbing in passion, I think that the underside of my penis head must be caressing her G spot on every turn, and with a huge tremble Kunta collapsed on me.

I held her, as her cunt never stopped twitching on my cock; slowly I turned her on her back and entered her cunt and started fucking her delicious pussy at a slow pace. I was also busy on sucking on her delectable teat her body shook with spasms rocking her with series of small orgasms. I had, already cum once so this time I was taking it slow to build up my explosion.

I withdrew and turned her on her tummy and entered her lush cunt once again from the rear in one smooth motion from behind and started drilling her slowly, her pussy was now making squishy sounds as my cock was going in and out of her. I was nibbling at her ear when Kunta asked me to fuck her harder and faster, which I obliged and put my cock in high drive the only noise in the cabin was of SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP and it was music to my ears.

Kunta clenched her butt and thighs making her cunt very tight, she bit in to the pillow, her muffled screams could be heard as her body rocked by one explosive orgasm after another and it was then I too peaked bursting shots of cum one right after the another I was in heaven after the prolonged fuck. My body was covering Kunta's body and I slept over her with my cock still bedded in her pussy.

I woke up with urge to pee and saw it was 2 am I went to the bathroom released the pressure on my bladder shook my cock for the last few drops and came back to bed. I saw Rita sleeping at an awkward angle her one leg folded with her knee in her tummy the other straight giving a wonderful view of her juicy cunt I looked close my, my, my her cunt lips were twitching and I knew then that she is having a wonderful sexy dream, my cock was instantly hard.

I could not resist and placed my knees on either side of her straight leg, my cock was leaking precum I placed it between her cunt lips and gave a shove the head was in instantly her cunt. Her cunt was like an overheated oven I pushed further and kept my both hands on sides of her upper body for support, in the next push I was completely in her delicious cunt. Rita squirmed but kept sleeping I waited for few moments and then started fucking her juicy cunt in slow strokes it felt like driving a knife through butter.

It was incredible, after few minutes of fucking, her cunt started leaking juices, her cunt muscles started twitching creating a delicious and rapturous sensation on my cock. I knew that she was near her climax and I wanted mine to be almost at the same time. My fucking her cunt was now making squelching sounds because of her cunt was releasing copious amount of juices. Rita came hard with a shiver and at the same time, her cumming triggered my pistol.

I came as hard I could, my first blast hit her, she woke up smiling and said, I was dreaming about you my dear and what a way to say Good Morning I smiled and lowered myself to her and gave her a breathtaking kiss. I took my cock out, she got up in a jiffy and devoured my entire length in her lovely mouth her pink lips mashed in to my pubic bone and sucked me clean of all the juices. We slept in each other's arms before Kunta woke us up.

I was having the time of my life with my two beauties that one day Manita came to my room, she was almost three months pregnant and asked me to make love to her I told her to wait for one more month and she started crying she said her desires are making her go crazy and insane. I told her better safe than sorry. Manita then asked me if she can at least suck my cock.

I could not deny her request as I too wanted to feel her Barbie Doll lips and her snake tongue on my cock.

Manita sat between my legs as I sat on bed, she unzipped my pants and pulled out my 8 inches od steel hard cock, Manita was trying to devour my cock in her sweet little mouth, her pink lips were stretched to limits by my cock head but she looked like a woman possessed her snake tongue tickled rapidly the underside of my cock head taking me to new heights, as she stroked my cock up and down and first licked and then put as much of the head into that little mouth as she could. Her hands moved up and down on the slickness that came from me and her own saliva.

"Manu my love now you are going to get your very own cum drinking mouth, of your own slave girl." She said as she quickly slid down my body and staring at me with those eyes, she said.

"Cum for me Manu; let me drink your cum. Make me your little cum drinking cock sucking slave." Manita said, hearing Manita made my cock head got bigger "It is going to happen baby." I told her.

"Cum in my mouth Manu, I want to taste you she pleaded, fuck your cum into my mouth." She said and I granted her request. I lasted less than a minute. I have never cum so fast or so much in my entire life. There was no way she was going to drink it all down but she tried. Soon there was so much cum spurting out that she let go of my cock head out of her mouth, it hit her face and chest making her looked like a decorated pastry, still she sucked and licked as much as she could taste.

Manita wiped her chest and mouth and licked her fingers clean she looked content as she left my room. Though I was having the time of my life with Rita and Kunta but I was also aware of two beautiful daughters Mina and Tina of JB and those two virgins were bothering me now. I decided to talk to Kunta and Rita tonight.

I spoke to both Rita and Kunta about it when I was in bed with them, Rita was all game because she told me that those two brat of her nieces were a real pain for her back at the village, both Mina and Tina flirted shamelessly with the village boys and made Rita's life miserable as she found it difficult to keep check on them.

Rita said that she really wants to get even with those girls and would love to see my monster cock tearing their cunts. Rita said she will see to it and promised me that in a week's time she would present both of them in my bed. I was ecstatic. I made love to both my minx with more vigour.

Time flew by and one day Rita told me to be ready to have Mina in my bed, I asked her how did she manage it. Rita told me that first she prodded Mina regarding boys and since there are no boys to be had here Mina was unhappy here then I pointed you out to her she was all open Mina told her that she would do anything for me if only I notice and talk to her.

Rita said that Mina was afraid that if she initiated to flirt with you than her father might lose his job. Rita also told me that she assured Mina that I was willing to talk to her and shown interest in having her in my bed. This worked out pretty well because Mina was having an itch in her cunt, so Rita took her in confidence and asked her to have fight with Tina for no reason which Mina did, so tonight Mina would be sleeping with Rita in her room and she would be in my bed then in Rita's room.

Boy I was on cloud nine. I gave Rita a deep kiss, Rita left. A 15 yr. old virgin Mina who had a well developed body. In anticipation I had a hard on all through the day.

I hardly had dinner I nibbled on my food Mom asked if everything was alright, I told her not to worry as I had eaten out with friends and if I felt like I could always eat something in my room from the refrigerator.

I came to my room and rolled a joint and sucked on it deeply letting out the blue smoke from my nostrils, I also gulped down couple of Vodka shots in anticipation of deflowering of Mina's cunt. I was high on dope when at 11 PM Rita walked in with Mina.

Mina was wearing a knee length frock and looked nervous, Rita shoved her towards me and left closing the door.

"Hi Mina how are you", I asked the nervous girl.

"I I aam ffiine", the girl barely uttered in a croaking voice.

I poured a shot of vodka and handed her the glass she took it and asked what it was.

"Drink it as it will help you in calming your nerves and relax I am a friend", I told Mina.

Mina drank the shot and made faces, I asked her to relax, soon Vodka took its effect and I gave her one more which she gulped down in one go. I asked her to come and sit on my lap she came and sat I kissed her as I caressed her thighs she shivered and had goose bumps all over, I gently lifted Mina and lay her down on bed and I undressed in front of her. She gaped and her eyes were the size of saucers when she had a look of my steel hard cock.

I went to the bathroom there I saw the tub full with fresh cool water I eased myself in the tub, a minute later Mina walked in and by God she looked like pocket Venus the goddess herself in her all naked glory. Mina had an incredible figure of 34B 24 34 on her petit frame of 4.9 ft. her 34B size tits looked big and rock firm on her tiny frame and man she was gorgeous.

Mina mocked at me and said enjoyed the view Sir, I said yes my dear the view is enchanting would she mind joining me in the tub she answered gladly my Prince and she entered the tub, we started to play by splashing water on each other soon she was straddling my thighs her delectable ass rested almost near my navel my hard cock was caressing her lower back I tweaked her nipples with my thumb and fore finger, she moaned as she leaned on me to kiss, Mina moaned as we had a long smoldering kiss that would have put fire to the house but were saved as we were in tub full of cold water (pun intended) but the kiss was real.

I told Mina that I was no sir but simple Manu so call me Manu.

Mina said to me that; "Manu I was attracted to you when I laid my eyes on you for the first time in the lawns do you remember.

Manu – how could I forget that day, I too was mesmerized by your beauty.

Mina – today I am at your disposal and make me your woman.

Manu – I will my dear and you shall be my bed mate as long as you desire.

Mina – yyyeeeessssss my love your cock is great but a monster I am glad and afraid and it sending sweet shivering up my body and cunt.

I started to suck on her tit and she moaned, I asked Mina to get up I stood up too we started to soap each other and then I opened the shower. Mina went on her knees and took my cock in her hand my girth was too much, her tiny hand could not encircle my thickness she started caressing my cock Mina licked the precum oozing out from the one eyed monk, she slurped with her tongue and sent shivers through my spine.

I asked Mina who taught her about sucking she said Rita auntie made her watch the porno clip in the afternoon and advised me to watch carefully for it would please you.

Mina then took my cock head in her hot mouth, her mouth was also tiny and she could barely take the head and for that she had to stretch her lips Mina started tongue lashing the underside of my cock head I was swimming in ecstasy I tried to shove more cock in to her mouth but it would not go, Mina sucked hard and caressed my balls I was reaching the point of no return I held her head as I came hard, her mouth was like a clamp on my cock not a drop was missed as Mina devoured my cum.

Mina and I came out of the bathroom, I poured two drinks of vodka and handed her one she took it I gulped down my drink and poured another then I lit a joint and sucked on it. Mina said Manu I know your cock is huge for my tiny pussy but I want that monster to tear my cunt I want him in total.

Mina grew bold as the liquor took its effect she gave me a toe curling kiss her breath was sweet her lips rosy pink! I returned her kiss with equal passion, my hand started to play with those big and firm boobs. I tweaked her nipples she moaned in my mouth I cupped her tits firmly she clung to me even more, Mina then moved between my thighs and held my cock in her tiny hand, her hand made my cock twitch, precum oozed out of it, she licked, Mina then took my cock head between her luscious lips and sucked on it I was in heaven.

I held her head and controlled her movement, after some vigorous sucking by her I pulled her up to me, she came willingly and we started kissing. I soon turned around and there, she was so tiny beneath my big body, I started licking, sucking and kissing her gorgeous body, she was squealing and giggling with pleasure, I did full justice with her tits licking, sucking, chewing and flicking them teats with my tongue, she came in small measures but she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.