Me and My Live in Maids
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Back at my house Kunta served me my lunch she was blabbering about her meeting the new bride but it all went over my head, I nibbled on my food, Kunta got worried she shook me and I felt like waking up from a deep slumber. Kunta asked me if everything was all right I nodded absently.

I pushed my plate my appetite went for a toss I went to my room Kunta followed in the room she came and hugged me I absently caressed her back.

"Manu what is eating you up" Kunta asked?

I asked her if she had met Raju gardeners wife, that made her smile she said now she knows what the matter is all about. I asked her what she meant by this, Kunta smiled and said my Manu is smitten by the beauty of that child bride and wants her in bed.

I was shocked that I had been that transparent yet I asked her if she had the chance to talk to her, Kunta told me that when I had gone to office she had gone to her quarter and brought her here because madam told me that an additional help was required in the house so I showed her around and told her the jobs that she would be taking care of.

I asked Kunta if she had spoken to her on personal level, Kunta teased me as to why I wanted to know the personal details but then relented her teasing, she told me that she had told her that she was from a village in interiors of Nepal, the biggest city that they have nearest is Pokhra, she is not even 15 yrs. of age.

I told Kunta that I want that girl badly, Kunta said she would help me and yes I can have her, another shock for me, I asked how can she be so sure of me having her. Kunta smiled and said that I should leave this to her but I prodded her. Kunta told me that I was being a scoundrel but yes she would tell me of it.

Kunta told me that she spoke with Manita as a female to female and Manita being a newlywed she had asked her about her (Manita) nightly life with her husband. I was all ears, Kunta said that the girl was totally disappointed with her husband Raju as he has a very small and thin cock barely 3 inches and very thin, he ignites her passions and leave her high and dry after few strokes and even than Manita was almost a virgin, sometimes he is too drunk to do anything moreover Raju beats Manita black and blue when he feels like it.

It was good and bad news both, good because I could see an unsatisfied female whose pussy is almost new compared to her husband's cock and bad because I hate people who hit females. I was happy that Kunta on the contrary was ready to help me have Manita rather than being jealous.

"HOW"? was the million dollar question, I absently rolled a joint and lit it. My mind was moving at whirlwind speed on the possibility of bedding the new Barbie Goddess. I asked Kunta to leave me for a while, Kunta left understanding my condition. The grass in my joint was very potent I went to sleep after I finished the joint.

I woke up and saw it was 7 PM in the evening I went to the bathroom to freshen up, after that I went down stairs kunta asked me what I wanted for dinner I told her that today I would love to have barbequed lamb kebabs with wafer thin slices of onions and coriander, mint sauce. Kunta said she does not know how to make them I told her not to worry I would take care of that and teach her how to make them in the meanwhile she can prepare the sauce.

We had a standard size barbeque on the terrace behind my room, I went up and started the preparations, first I took the charcoal and lighted it the smoke filled the area and soon the coals begun to glow, I came down and from the freezer I took out the minced meat and mixed it with the spices and all the while Kunta stood by my side and watched as she learned, I kneaded the lamb mince with the spices in to a fine mix.

It was now 8.30 and I was hungry, I told kunta to carry a basin of fresh water and a dish rag upstairs, I carried the minced meat with me and Kunta followed with the rest. The coals were at their best I took one steel rod and took some meat and rolled it in to a ball and started to coat the rod with the stuff in a form of long cylindrical shape of kebab.

Kunta was arranging the table next to the barbeque with sliced onion rings and the green sauce when we both heard the blood curdling scream of a female, we both jumped and were looking around as to from where the scream came, there was another scream and it came from the servant quarters. I rushed down Kunta followed me I ran as fast as I could and reached the servant quarters, I heard the noise coming from Raju the gardeners room as there was a gathering of other house servants families.

I kicked at the door of Raju's room and it flew open, I saw Raju with a wooden stick ready to deliver a blow on his new wife he was too drunk and was swaying on his feet, it enraged me beyond reasons I smashed my fist in his face he collapsed in a heap of bundle. I told Kunta to take care of Manita, Kunta lifted Manita and took her to the big house, I ordered the people around to make Raju come to his senses, or they will face my wrath.

They all ran for cover, one of the guards wife came with a jug of water and sprinkled some on Raju, he came around only to find me with a menacing face he shuddered I told him to stand up and laid down two conditions to him.

I told Raju that I am calling the local police chief and hand over his sorry ass to the police or he was to behave until my parents return and they decide what to do with him and all this time his wife would live in the big house with Kunta. I asked him to make his choice.

Raju sobered up in a minute and said he would take his chances with my father, he also promised to behave. I told him that in no terms he was to contact or speak even to his wife until my father returns, he nodded and I left.

When my anger subsided I realized the whole situation and smiled the God's were in my favor as it was another 12 days left before my parents returned and for 12 days that Nepalese Goddess was to stay with me away from her husband, the possibility of bedding her gave me a steely hard on.

I went seeking Kunta and found her in my room with shaking and sobbing Manita, Kunta was trying to comfort her. I decided to take the chance and asked Kunta to see to Manita's injuries and if doctor is required. Kunta asked Manita to bare her back for me to see, manita was hasitant Kunta told her that Sir is not going to eat her it is just to check the extent of injuries, Manita reluctantly took off her T-Shirt and my cock jumped on seeing those marvelous tits so firm and handful defying gravity, my mouth watered at those pink pebble hard nipples.

I asked Manita to turn around and to my horrer her flawless back was a crisscross design of angry red welts getting darker by the minute my anger returned and so did my lust. I went and touched her back Manita shivered at my touch and sobbed. I told Kunta to see if she has any other injuries on her legs, kunta asked Manita to let me see her legs, manita wore back her T-shirt and slowly lowered her jeans, my cock ached, and my blood boiled on looking at those flawless ivory pillars, Manita was wearing red panties.

I asked her to turn around she did and I died at the sight of the cutest bubble butt in front of me but now was not the time somehow I adjusted my cock, Kunta was enjoying my agony as the bitch smiled and winked at me. Thank the Gods there was no injury there.

I signaled Kunta to get Manita dressed as I called my family doctor, I explained the entire scenario to him the Doc said that I should get the victim to relax and then massage her back with warm flex seed oil, the victim should not wear anything on her back and should rest on her belly exposing her back. I was also to give her a large shot of brandy mixed with hot milk to soothe out the pain and help her in having a peaceful sleep, I thanked the good Doc and placed the receiver of the phone back.

I told the instructed Kunta about what the Doc has said, Kunta said that she was taking Manita to her room and she would do the needful. I asked her to bring in the hot milk first so that Manita's pain eases out and then proceed to massage her back. Kunta nodded and left my room. I was a nervous wreck by that time I just poured one large vodka and finished it in one go the fiery liquid burned me inside as my lust was consuming me.

I suddenly realized how my life had changed I last few days and I wondered if the change was for good or was I digging my own grave because I knew one thing that if ever my father found out my secret indulgence in sex with his so called staff he was to shoot me first and then ask questions later, the only saving grace was mom because she would defend me until the gates of hell take me in.

Kunta interrupted my thoughts as she brought the glass of hot milk, I went to my personal bar in my room and selected the best brandy and poured a large shot in the milk glass, all the while Kunta had a devilish smile on her face that disturbed me, Kunta left, and I was back in my thoughts.

I had no doubt that I had achieved the pinnacle in my sexual life, I have had my fair share of girls but I cursed and thanked my friend Vinay for luring me with the maids. It was a confusing state of mind as I realized that the village girls do possess the real beauty and they give themselves with abundance that no city girl was capable of, the village girls had raw sexuality, and to be honest I was in heaven.

I went back with another shot of vodka to the B'Bq that I had started and found that it was to end, I threw in some coals to ignite it as I was now feeling very hungry, in few minutes the coals were at their best. I started to cook "Seikh Kebabs", the aroma filled me with more intensified hunger. Kunta came and stood behind me she wrapped her arms around my waist and said that she understood my desire for Manita and would do anything in her power to get her in my bed.

I told her to stop and learn how to make Kebabs, she was all attention in a second. We cooked the Kebabs and ate them too hot from the skewers, I gave her few Kebabs to go and feed Manita. Kunta left with the plate.

Kunta returned after a while and asked for another serving, I was happy that Manita was eating because that was going to heal her faster. I gave kunta another set of helping and She was on her way. Kunta came back after she fed Manita and told me to sit down and enjoy as she would cook the Kebabs for me, I in turn asked her turn asked her to bring my bottle of Vodka, Kunta left and soon she handed me my bottle.

I started drinking neat as I had my fill of Kebabs then I in alcoholic stupor went to my bed, kunta followed me she tucked me in bed and wanted to remain with me as she started undressing in my remaining senses I told her to look after Manita and then I conked off.

I woke up and saw it was 8 in the morning, I got up with bleary eyes and went to the bathroom, Manita was still there on my mind. I freshen up and went down for my breakfast and as I sat on the table kunta was there like a genie she served me with my favorite eggs sunny side up. I devoured them in a minute.

I felt better and asked kunta about Manita, kunta told me that she was fine and she was in no more pain. I asked kunta that why she was behaving like a bitch yesterday to that Kunta the bitch laughed loud.

"Manu you should have seen yourself yesterday, you were in rage in anger but your cock had another story to tell. I know how badly you want her and I promise you that Manita will be in your bed tonight".

"Why are you doing this for me"? I asked Kunta.

"Manu of all the people you gave me confidence and taught me the ways of city life". "Manu you made me a complete woman and made me feel that I am BEAUTYFUL". I know Manu that you are a man of appetites and you want to bed every beautiful female. I want to repay your love and kindness, please do not take it otherwise, I will help you in bedding them but in the process do not forget this village girl Kunta.

I stood up and pulled her to me giving her a deep kiss. I promised her that I would never ever forget her and she would always be mine. Tears rolled down her cheeks she held me harder in her arms. I pulled away from her and asked her what was in her mind related to Manita.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.