After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years
Chapter 60: Last Song

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 60: Last Song - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Labatt’s Limo to Glencoe High School

5:35pm, Friday, April 6, 1979

“What do you mean ... this can’t be the one and only time you’re gonna play with us?” Lynette exclaimed after Jennifer told all seven of us that this would be the last time she thought she’d be able to play with our band.

“I, I just think that with my new gymnastics schedule and more importantly, listening to how E and Brick have sounded with you ... that I’m just...”

“You’re still gonna do the odd ‘guest sax’ song or two at our gigs, aren’t ya, Jenn?” Sammy asked as she rubbed the brunette’s thigh.

“That’s something we can work out later, isn’t it?”

“We sure can, Jennifer. We can do that,” I softly replied.

While the ‘older’ crew in our band were somewhat subdued at Jennifer’s not too surprising statement, Lisa and Eda were still acting pretty giddy about riding in the Labatt’s big black limousine, which pulled the trailer with our gear to our very first paid gig at Glencoe High School.

“Can I have another granola bar, Sammy?” Lisa asked as her legs hadn’t stopped bouncing or shaking since we departed from the Labatt’s estate.

“You don’t have to keep asking, Brick. All these snacks and cokes are here for you to take,” Sammy replied as she smiled at our youngest band member.

“Can you snag me a Coke, Cath. Please and thanks?” E asked to her drumming compadre.

“Sure, Sweetstuff,” Cathy replied and pulled a can of Coke from the micro-fridge in the front corner of the limo. “Here you go.”

I had to give my head a little shake as I noticed that Cathy gave Eda a little wink as she handed the can to the younger drummer. As far as I knew, I was the only one in our group who knew that Cathy was taking Eda out on a ‘date’ tomorrow evening.

As we rode west on Highway 2 from London with Journey’s new album, Evolution playing softly over the speakers, Lynette said out of the blue, “I’m not sure if this is a good time to talk about this, but uh, what the heck ... you know I’m not shy or afraid to say what’s on my mind.”

“Oh Lord! Watch yourself, Brick and E!” Paul chuckled knowing full well anything or everything could be thrown out on the table from my girlfriend.

“What’s under your tanned skin, Cano?” Sammy asked; basically giving Lynette some unneeded permission to put her thoughts out there for us.

“Well, after Jenn’s little announcement and now knowing that Paul and Cathy are one-hundred percent certain about movin’ to Timmins ... I wanted to get your thoughts on...”

“Really! Lava-Lips?” I said as I knew that she was going to bring up the ‘name-change’ topic to our whole group. At least I wouldn’t have to hear about it one-on-one any longer ... hopefully, I thought.

“Yes ... Really!” she replied as she leaned over and put her head on my shoulders hoping to earn a brownie-point or two for her suggested new band name.

“Sooo?” Cathy hinted that Lynette needed to bring our prior private conversation out into the public realm.

“She thinks that because our band is gonna have a new makeup, that we should make a change to our name to reflect our impending band line-up,” I said, providing a little background information to everyone.

“Because you’re still part of the Time Bandits, Jenn, Paul and Cathy, I wanted to get your thoughts on this as well as hearing what the new kids have to say,” Lynette stated as she nodded to the original members and pointed at Eda and Lisa.

“What? Are you wantin’ to change or tweak our Time Bandits’ name, Cano?” Sammy asked.

“Well, as Paul pointed out a short time ago, our new lineup looks like it will be us four girls and Cuda. And because Mike is pretty much a front man on any song we do ... ya-know either singing lead and or playing lead ... I think it might be a good idea to kinda highlight him in our band’s name.”

“I said something like ... I couldn’t think of another band with a guy as lead ... with four kick ass girls in a type of semi-supporting roles,” Paul added as the other band members were absorbing Lynette’s statement.

I noticed a few raised eyebrows, a couple of head nods and an eye-roll or two as our band members non-verbally communicated with each other.

When things seemed to settle down, I turned to Lava-Lips, and said, “Don’t keep them in suspense any longer, go ahead and put your suggestion out for discussion.”

“Oh-kay,” Lynette replied and moved to the edge of her seat and stated, “I think a good, slightly modified name would be, ‘Mike and the Time Bandettes‘, with Bandettes spelled with an ‘E-T-T-E-S’, instead of the regular ‘I-T-S’ ... Sooo, what do ya think?”

I put both of my hands up behind my head and sat all the way back against the limo’s seat and waited for the fun to begin.

Immediately, our youngest band member threw a monkey wrench into the mix by asking, “What’s with the whole Time Bandits thing? If I, we, knew a little of that history, I think it might help me and E in this discussion.”

Jennifer, who hasn’t been able to make all the practices since the Masciotro girls started coming to our practices turned to me and simply asked, “You haven’t informed or uh, you know, shown E and Brick about...”

“No, I ... have only kinda given them a little...” I softly replied as I felt the eyes of the two newest members staring daggers at me.

“Whoa! Stop, stop, stop!” E confusingly said as she leaned forward and stared around the back of the limo.

I let out a sigh and then I scooted to the edge of my seat and put my hands on E’s and Brick’s knees. After I inhaled and exhaled deeply, I softly said, “Pink Alpha Music, are you...”

Before I finished my inquiry, our little Energist friend materialized in the middle our limo seats. “Greetings, Dr. Mike, everyone ... I see you’re having a fun discussion over your band’s name, huh,” Pink chuckled and then turned his attention to Eda and Lisa.

“Who! What?” Lisa cried as the tiny Energist reached his small hands out towards the Masciotro sisters.

“Everything is going to be fine, Brick, Eda,” Lynette replied as she lifted Lisa’s right hand up to let her feel Pink Alpha’s tiny digits and hand.

After I explained my incredible story of how I came to know the Energists, and my return as a high schooler with the Energists’ gifts, Eda confusingly asked, “You, him, us ... everything’s going to be, you know, like be okay. All this stuff, it’s not going to...”

“No, Eda. We’re not going to screw the world up. I, we aren’t allowed to make or create major changes to what has or will happen.”

“That is very true, Miss Eda. Only very minor, inconsequential changes to this timeline have and/or will be permitted. As Dr. Mike and Lynette have stated, you won’t be able to recall or share this knowledge with anyone, except when Dr. Mike is present,” Pink Alpha said with a smile on his gray, wrinkly face.

“I got you!” Lisa cried out as the limo swerved causing our little friend to stumble towards our new bassist.

“Thank you, Miss Lisa. Your world’s laws of physics can be...”

“Challenging!” Jennifer chuckled and then added, “I only got an eighty-four on Chid’ physics test.”

“I was going to say a nuisance at times, but challenging works, too,” Pink Alpha said with a smile. Our little friend then pushed himself off of Brick’s knees, and pretended to brush the dirt off his body. The little alien then said, “If you are no longer in need of my service, I have a gig to get to, myself. My new band on Super-Energa is performing Pink Floyd’s The Wall.”

“That, my friend, I would really love to see!” I said as our little friend’s face beamed with pride.

“Check your computer, tomorrow,” Pink replied as his tiny body faded from our limousine.

“Now, THAT was a trip and a half!” E chortled with a shit-eating grin on her face.

“So, you’ve really lived through high school, college and worked at the University of Alabama, Mike?” Brick asked with a gleam in her green eyes.

“He sure did, Brick!” Paul excitedly replied for me.

“Sooo, E and Brick, Mike’s history and experiences was the main factor why we selected ‘Time Bandits’ as our band’s name,” Sammy said, hoping to refocus everyone back on our prior discussion.

“It makes sense to me ... us, now,” E said as she put her left hand on her sister’s right knee.

“I for one, Cano like your suggestion for our band’s new name,” Brick offered as she stared at me, probably knowing I wasn’t too comfortable with being singled out as in Lynette’s suggestion.

“You really are our main front man, Cuda even though we do sing lead on a few songs,” Sammy stated as she waved her hand around the limo.

“I really, really like the Band-ettes aspect of that name, Cano even though I’m not gonna be one,” Cathy added as she made an ‘air-drum’ roll and cymbal crash motion with her hands.

“With Paul and Cathy leaving,” Lynette said as she rubbed her hand on my thigh, “You, Cuda, are the sole remaining original band member, too.”

“That’s not true and you know it,” I replied with an elevated tone. “We really weren’t a band ‘till all six of us got together. It was only a couple of days between Cathy, Paul and me getting together before y’all were a part of the band. We didn’t play a song before you and Sammy were with us.”

“Think about the lure of your new group’s make-up, Cuda,” Paul calmly said hoping to lower my anxiety level with his softer tone. “There are numerous groups with female lead singers, backed up by guys; Pat Benetar, Joan Jett, Heart, with a little twist ... Nancy is a female backup to Ann, and Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders. But there’s...”

“Not one group with a guy leading a kick-ass, take-no-prisoners, all-girl rock band!” Sammy exclaimed with her right fist pumping into the arm.

“Our music is great, Cuda, but sometimes you need a ‘catch’, a hook, to make the jump,” Lava-Lips added.

“That’s what I’ve heard my dad mention at the dinner table when he gets talkin’ about marketing and advertising,” Sammy stated with a smile.

I sat back in my seat and let out a long sigh as every point my band mates made was spot on. Even though I still didn’t want to be spot-lighted, it appeared it was going to happen.

“Are we gonna vote on this? Brick confusingly asked, unsure of how we’d proceed with this type of issue.

“We can, Brick,” Sammy said with a smile.

“But if Cuda, or anyone else absolutely hates the name; we’ll either go in another direction or keep the name we have,” Lynette replied as she looked around the limo and smiled back at me.

“I don’t hate the name, guys,” I calmly stated as I leaned forward from my waist, “I’m just not thrilled with being singled out, especially when I’m not the true leader like a Chrissie Hynde, Pat Benetar or even an Elton John, for that matter. I see us as a band like Genesis with Peter Gabriel or Phil Collins singing, or Van Halen with David-Lee Roth as the front man.”

“But we’re not Eddie, Alex and Michael, Cuda! We’re...” Sammy declared.

“A kick-ass, take-no-prisoners, all-girl rock band ... with an awesome guy as our lead guitarist-vocalist!” Eda echoed Sammy’s earlier statement with a slight addition.

“Oh shit,” I sighed as I slumped against the seat back.

“Before we go any further on the ‘Mike and,’ aspect for our band’s name, do any of you have an objection to being a Band-ette?” Lynette asked as she waved her hand at Sammy, Eda and Lisa.

“I think it’s a great play on the ‘bandit’ word, Cano ... but that’s just me,” Sammy replied.

“I kinda like it ... Bandettes has a nice ring to it,” E softly, then semi-excitedly added.

“I’ll make it four for four on the Bandette, part,” Brick replied after her older sister. Our young bassist then chuckled, “Looking at us here, in our rock chick outfits ... there ain’t no mistaking us as the ‘ette’ gender!”

“Amen to that, Brick!” Paul laughed as he lightly patted her girlfriend’s black fishnet covered thigh.

“I know that you like that name, Cathy, but are you, Jenn, and Paul, good with it?” Cano asked the two departing band members.

Paul gave a simple affirmation nod to Lynette’s question as Jennifer replied, “I wish I could be a full-time, Bandette, so, yeah, I’m good with it.”

“Soooo, Cuda ... based all this, and your earlier response, I’m guessing if we voted to change the band’s name, you’ll be good with it,” Sammy asked as I sat slumped with my hands back up behind my head.

“If you guys go seven-zero for wanting our band’s name to be, Mike and the Time Bandettes, I’ll probably ... like make it a seven-and-nine-tenths YES votes, to a one-tenth NO vote.

“I may not be a math genius, but even I know that seven and nine-tenths out of eight is pretty damn close to unanimous, Cuda!” Paul loudly chuckled.

“Your tutoring HAS helped him, Sammy!” Cathy cried as she quickly angled her knees away from her brother to avoid getting a wicked knee slap from him.

“So, after Paul and Cathy take their leave from us, we’re...” Eda stammered with a smile.

“Going to be ‘Mike and the Time Bandettes!” Brick shouted and bounced her tiny butt on the edge of her limo seat.

I simply shook my head in a combination of ‘what have I agreed to’ amazement, along with physical wonderment as I thought, ‘How is Brick’s bra able to contain those ‘DDs’ when they’re bouncing like that?‘ under her tight, metallic black, midriff exposing tee shirt. Brick was super cute in that top with a pale pink mini-skirt and black fishnet stockings.

“Are you really good with that new name, Cuda?” Sammy asked after seeing that reaction from me.

“It’s all good,” I replied in response to Sammy question and to the hotness of Brick’s innocent but sexually powerful actions.

As the others were buzzing about that new name, Lava-Lips turned to me and whispered, “I really think this is what those adults had in mind ... what those prayers and speech from Mr. Murphie was about.”

“You’re probably ... part right,” I confusingly replied after I saw ‘a split-second glimpse of our new five member band playing on an elaborate stage in a large arena flash in the back of my mind.’ A small chill ran up and down my spine as I tried, but couldn’t make sense of that now vanished mental image.

“What? Cuda,” Lynette asked as she saw and felt me tremble for that split-second.

I tried my darnedest to recapture that fleeting mental image without any luck. As I looked down at my girlfriend to reply, a simple three-letter image popped into my consciousness for me to process.

“N-I-S,” I confusingly muttered to Lava-Lips.

“NIS, what does that mean, Cuda?” she confusingly asked.

“Don’t know ... I ... felt a cold shiver run up and down my spine as I thought about our new band’s name. Then, as I was about to mention that to you ... those three letters just ... came to me.”

“That’s weird, isn’t it ... that it happened right after I brought up the weirdness of those adults’ statements? Think there’s a connection to all that?”

“May ... be, I’m, uh, conf ... who knows what,” I confusingly stammered.

Just then, a flashing light appeared, informing us that Jason was about to lower the dividing partition between his driver’s area and the passenger compartment of the limo. After the black window descended, Jason said, “Coming into Glencoe now, guys. We should be at the high school in five, ten minutes tops depending on the traffic in town.”

“Thank you, Jason,” Sammy replied to our driver and a good friend of the Labatt’s family.

As the window closed, I noticed that Paul and Cathy were sharing some non-verbal thoughts, as Sammy reclined and relaxed her rock-chick body between them. When Paul turned and saw me looking at him and his sister, I gave him a little what’s up head signal.

After he sighed, which I thought wasn’t good sigh, he said, “Does everybody here remember that Edward Bear hit called, Last Song?”

“I love that song!” Cano replied with a smile

“I do, too. Why you asking, Stud?” Sammy said as she sat more upright between the twins.

“Do you think you guys can play it ... tonight,” Cathy asked.

“I’ve only heard it on the radio, once or twice, so I don’t think I...” Lisa replied with a confused look on her face.

“Cuda can help you and Eda with that in a sec, remember, Brick,” Sammy softly said to our newest band members.

“I’ve known you guys way too long to know when something’s up with you, so spill it!” I worriedly said, sitting upright on the edge of my seat.

“We got to tell you...” Paul started to reply.

“We were going to tell you right before Jennifer’s news,” Cathy interjected.

“Yes. The reason why we’d like you guys to play that song tonight ... is that, ah, we reworked the lyrics somewhat ... to basically tell you that tonight is our last...”

No!“ Sammy and I both shouted, anticipating...

“Yes, it’s the first and last time that me and Cath are gonna get to officially play with you,” Paul softly said.

“Dad told Paul and me to pack a couple of suitcases of clothes and things last night at dinner ‘cause the Timmin’s School Board wants Mom up there as soon as possible, and Dad ... well, he just got hired by the Mental Hospital up there as the Outpatient Coordinator that oversees that whole Northern Ontario region.”

“Wa-when are you guys leaving?” Sammy tearfully asked as she gripped her boyfriend’s leg with her strong hands.

“Next, uh ... next Friday when school lets out,” Paul literally cried as he put his hands on Sammy’s.

“I ca-can’t do tha-this, now!” Sammy wailed as she mashed her face into Paul’s chest.

“Yes ... yes you can, Flames,” Paul surprisingly said with a confident voice as he pushed his hands through Sammy’s red locks. “We talked about it and you said you’d be good about me ... us having to leave.”

“Ta-that was... ‘bout le-leaving in at-the summer time, though.”

“We thought that too, Sammy ... everybody,” Cathy said as she ran her hands over Sammy’s back. She then looked at Jennifer, Lynette and me and added, “Mom said last night that it might be good for us to get into that high school before summer, so we could get to know some of the kids ... making our summer up there a little easier.”

“This fucking sucks! But uh, that does make sense ... what Bertha said,” I replied as I knelt along with Jennifer and Lynette at our friends’ feet to give them a little support. When I peered at E and Lisa, I saw them hugging each other, nearly in tears so I pushed up and moved to give them a hug of support.

As those two girls rocked in my arms, I whispered in their ears, “Here’s a little gift from the Energists to you.”

As I said that, I felt a solid dose of energy flow from my hands into their slightly glowing bodies. With their green eyes now sparking clear, I softly added, “Just play ... what you feel inside of you on any of our songs. You’ll do great tonight, and every night as long as you take this as serious as we do.”

When I started to lean back from these two cuties, both of them leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. At the moment their lips touched my cheeks, I saw another nano-second image of our five member band on that amazingly elaborate stage. This time a vague fading image of us... naked on that stage lingered for a moment before it vanished from my memory.

By the time we felt the limo come to a stop at Glencoe High, Sammy was slightly more composed as the youngest members of the band moved to give her and the McGregory twins some supportive hugs and words of encouragement.

Each of the girls’ impeccably done makeup jobs were no longer impeccable when Jason opened the rear door to the limousine. Before we started to get out, I said all of them, “Paul and I will give Jason a hand at getting the equipment in the gym. You girls can run and touch up your faces, first ... and then give us a hand.”

“I don’t know ‘bout that, Cuda!” Paul said with a straight face. However, my best friend couldn’t help himself and finished his statement by chuckling, “I think the girls look pretty hot with those black, green or purple eye-makeup streaks on their cheeks!”

“Maybe so, Stud,” Sammy sternly replied. Like her boyfriend, she couldn’t keep a straight face as she raised her fist and chuckled, “But you won’t look good with a black and purple shiner, I’m guessing!”

“Yup, time for us to get to work, Paul,” I hurriedly said as I pushed him towards the opened door of limo.

As Paul hustled from the rear door, Jason deadpanned, “Just couldn’t help yourself, could you, Mr. Paul?”

“Don’t ya know it, Jason! Don’t you know!” I replied as I stepped from the limo.

“You better get to the back of the trailer, Paul,” Jason chuckled as he helped Lisa from the limo, “Before Sammy gets out and gets a hold of you.”

“I heard that, Jason!” Sammy exclaimed with a laugh from inside the limousine.

“You know I promised your dad to get ALL of you safely here and back, so I assume that means...”

“Keeping me from killing my smart-ass boyfriend,” Sammy giggled as she took Jason’s hand on her way from the limo.

“Exactly, Miss Samantha,” Jason responded with a smile.

Right after Lynette exited from the limo, we heard, “Hey, I’m so glad you guys made it!” from the now opened side door to the gymnasium. After wedging a wooden door stop under double doors, Stephanie Younger, the beautiful strawberry blonde daughter of Western’s music professor bounded over to us in a gorgeous metallic silver mini-dress and matching two-inch pumps.

“Hey, Stephanie, you look absolutely stunning!” Lynette said as she met the strawberry-blonde teen for a hug.

“You look marvelous, too, but um...” Stephanie replied as she saw both Lynette’s outfit and her tear-streaked face. Lynette wore her mid-thigh length, red and black hounds-tooth patterned skirt with black fishnet stockings with a shiny, black with red lace trimmed, spaghetti strapped halter top.

“We, uh, kinda had a major crying session on the way here, so ... could you show us girls where your restroom is, please,” Lynette said as a way of explaining the girls’ faces.

As Stephanie lead the girls into the gym, I heard Sammy ask, “So how’s your boyfriend, Will isn’t it, doing?”

“I dumped his sorry ass ‘bout a week after your guys kicked their asses on the B-ball court for being a major butthead about it!” Stephanie laughingly stated as they walked into the gym.

As Jason opened up the trailer, I chuckled to him and Paul, “I wonder if Stephanie’s ex-boyfriend will show up at the dance tonight. I remember he wasn’t much for dancing at that Valentine’s Day dance at Medway.”

“He kinda was a bump on a log that night, wasn’t he?” Paul rhetorically asked.

“More of a dick, if you ask me,” I chuckled, which caused Jason to chuckle, too.

“I take that you want all this up on the stage?” Jason asked, looking at the semi-full, four-by-eight foot trailer.

“You’re take is correct, Jason,” I replied as I grabbed Jennifer’s two saxophone cases and put them under my arms before snagging Sammy’s two guitar cases.

The three of us had almost all of our instruments and electronic gear on the stage when Stephanie led the girls back into the gym from their primping session. Even Jason, who had seen how the girls looked when they got into the limousine, did a double take when they walked towards us at the front of the stage. When he slapped Paul and me on our shoulders, our limo driver softly said, “I have no earthly idea how you can sing and play with that collection of cuties moving all around you.”

“It’s the sacrifice we endure for the betterment of man-kind,” Paul said in a dead serious tone.

“Sacrifice my big fat butt!” Jason chuckled as he raised his hand up and got a high-five from Paul.

“What are you sacrificing, Jason?” Sammy asked with a grin.

“Just my sanity, Miss Samantha ... having to deal with these two Yahoos!”

“Hey, now! I object to being included in the Yahoo club with Paul, here!” I chuckled as I grabbed Lava-Lips around the waist and gave her a kiss.

“Once a Yahoo, always a Yahoo, Cuda!” Eda laughed as she jump-turned and sat her black, tights covered butt on the edge of the stage.

“Have any idea of how we’re going to set up, Cuda?” Lynette asked as she surveyed the stage area from the gym floor.

“Kinda-sorta-maybe,” I quickly replied which caused the girls to laugh at my phrasing. “I think the two drum kits and your keyboard system can go on those two foot risers,” I said as I pointed to the four, four-by-eight foot elevated, metal stages at the back of the main stage.

“Yeah, I think if I put my keyboards over to the left, we can set up Cathy’s drums in the middle and E’s on the right,” Lynette said as she waved her right hand to the rear of the main stage.

“Then, I was thinking of having Paul on one side of the front stage, and Lisa on the other side, with...” I added.

“With you in the middle of me and Jenn, yes!” Sammy interjected with a smile.

“That works!” Jennifer said as she hopped up on the main stage in a kneeling position with her pink short-shorts and white fishnet enclosed legs aimed right at Paul’s, Jason’s and my faces. All of us had to turn away or we risked going insane at that incredible view of Jennifer’s delectable ass.

“Can I do anything to help?” Stephanie asked with a smile.

“Uh, when we get things set up, we’d appreciate you showing us how the stage’s curtains work, and how ... where the switch is for the lights, thanks,” I said as the blonde beauty came and stood alongside Lynette and me.

“I can do that,” Stephanie replied.

“Need a lift up on the stage, Lava-Lips?” I asked as my girlfriend put her hands on the main stage as she watched the others get to work setting up their instruments.

“That would be nice, Cuda,” Lynette replied as she felt my hands on her slender waist. “One, two, three, lift!” she called before I matched her little jump action with a much stronger lift and twist, so her butt would come to rest on the stage. In an instant, my girlfriend was up on her red Mary Janes, walking to her keyboard cases and stands off to the side of the stage.

Before I jumped up on the stage, Stephanie put her hand on my shoulder and softly asked, “During one of your breaks, when a friend of mine is going to DJ a few songs, would, would you mind dancing with me ... you know, like you did at your school’s gym?”

“You can swing dance?”

“Oh yeah! There isn’t anyone here at this school who can dance like that, so I was just hoping you might want to ... spin me around like you did with your friend.”

“I’m sure that we’ll have a chance to cut the rug during one of our breaks,” I said and gave her a wink.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Stephanie exclaimed as she gave me a tight hug.

“Let me run and I’ll give you a shout about the curtains and lights,” I said and quickly powered my way up on the four foot high stage.

Sammy already had the guitar stands set up, so I quickly opened my three guitar cases and rested them on the stands. I also put the two smaller ukuleles and the mandolin on their stands in the gap being created between Cathy’s and E’s drum kits.

“Need a hand, Cathy, E?” I asked after I had put a wireless plug in each of my guitars and the ukuleles.

“Can you get the mics for our drums out of the equipment bags and put them in place for us?” Cathy called as she secured her drums to the chrome stand.

“Can do,” I replied and scooted between the drums to their two sacks of mics and drum hardware.

“Sammy, can you hand those lights up to me, please?” Paul asked from the step latter as he tightened the screws, securing one of our two new light bars to the main hanging light track over Glencoe’s stage.

“You want the red, blue or green light first?” Sammy asked as she moved to the box of stage lights.

“Let’s start with the blue, then green and red lights,” Paul replied.

By 6:45, we had sound checked our instruments, and the new lighting set up. A few of our friends from Medway had arrived, along with a good many students from Glencoe. As our friends were hanging around the front of the stage, I overheard Brad, Elizabeth, Jason and Kalena talking about our two new band members as they had heard about our band’s new girls, but hadn’t seen Eda or Lisa yet.

“You’re going to be pretty impressed by those two young ladies, I believe,” I said as I hopped down from the stage and put my arms around Liz and Toxic’s shoulders.

“If they can play half as good as they look, Cuda, they’ll be great replacements for Paul and Cathy,” Elizabeth said as she peered over her shoulder in E’s and Brick’s direction.

“You said they were only like fourteen and fifteen? The older girl, in black and pink ... with the bass guitar is drop dead gorgeous,” Kalena said which had Jason’s and Brad’s head nodding in agreement.

“Lisa is a gorgeous girl ... except she’s the younger of the two sisters, guys,” I corrected Toxic and my other friends’ point of view with a monster grin on my face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.