After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years - Cover

After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 43: Run Like Hell

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 43: Run Like Hell - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Driving in Mr. Nevin’s LeSabre

11:47pm, Friday, March 9, 1979

Paul, Bradley and Jennifer all turned north on Highway 4 from the Labatt’s estate, while I followed Toxic and Ian’s family vehicle, heading south to take Lynette and Andrea to their homes in Killworth and Komoka. Lynette had already snuggled up under my arm as I drove the short distance to Fanshawe Park Road. She was relatively quiet as Andrea and I talked a little bit about the basketball game.

“I was kinda surprised Coach Williamson didn’t have you or Jon take the final shot as both of you guys had a much better shooting night than Mike, or even Kane,” Andrea astutely pointed out about the game events. “Did he say anything in that final timeout as to why you didn’t get the last shot?”

As I listened to Andrea, I could easily see how she would eventually become a good physical education teacher and basketball coach. Even as a tenth grader she had picked up the ability to analyze game patterns and trends, and knew enough about coaching strategies to ask well thought out questions.

“TR mentioned that they might be looking for me to take the final shot,” I replied to Andrea’s question. “I also figured he wanted someone who has experience taking last second shots to take it ... and even though I was our hottest shooter, tonight, I had never taken a game deciding shot before, while Kane, Mike and Jon had.”

“That makes sense,” Andrea opined as she twisted around in the front passenger seat to more directly face me.

“If we had to do it over, the only thing I might have changed would be to start that play a few seconds earlier. When Stryboshe jumped into the passing lane to prevent my pass to Kane in the corner, I had to wait another second for Mike to get open at the top. I knew we had time for his shot, but as so many people said to me afterwards; if we’d only had another half second.”

“Seems like we’ve been snake-bit,” Andrea chuckled. “First, we were an injury and a couple of points away from going to the Ontario volleyball tournament, and now, you guys were a fraction of a second from going to the WOSSA B-ball tournament. Can you believe that?”

“That’s the way things go at times,” I replied.

“Enough sports talk,” Lynette softly said as she started to run her right hand along my right thigh.

“And just what do you want to talk about, Lynette?” Andrea asked her best friend.

“Well, we could, uh, talk and you know ... about what you asked me last Sunday ... after church,” Lynette said as she twisted around under my arm to look at her best friend, while her left hand reached up and rubbed over my crotch.

“Lynette! ... No!” Andrea called as she swatted my girlfriend on her right thigh.

“But you were all eager to...”

“Lynette, please,” Andrea softly pled with her best friend about not saying anything about what they had discussed last weekend. However, with Lynette’s hand rubbing my ever expanding crotch in plain sight of Andrea, I had a good idea of what these two girls had shared last Sunday afternoon.

“Don’t get all shy on...” Lynette started to say before I interrupted her.

“What have you two been sharing?”

“We haven’t shared anything ... yet,” Lynette replied and squeezed my nearly hard cock. “But Andi here ... said she’d like...”

“Oh, God, Lynette,” Andrea said as she tossed her head against the padded passenger head rest in obvious embarrassment.

“Lynette, if Andrea isn’t comfor...” I began to say.

However, Lynette snapped off, “She’s just acting shy, like she did at my house. Aren’t you, Andi?”

I turned to look at Andrea, and she was now focused on Lynette’s hand as it rubbed my tented crotch. After a few seconds, she softly said, “Well, I wouldn’t mind seeing ... you know, your big cock.”

“See, Cuda, I told ya she was just acting shy,” Lynette said as she continued to rub me and also rubbed on Andrea’s bent up thighs.

“Are you sure about this, Andrea?” I said as Lynette started to fumble around with my zipper as I drove past Hyde Park Road and London’s city limits.

“Well, yeah ... I, Jon’s dick is pretty and all but he’s just ... I guess average in size. Lynette said you’ve got a real thick cock and the head on it is huge. I was just wondering what it looked like, that’s all.”

“You can do more than just look, Andi, if you want,” Lynette said as she reached into my open jeans and pulled the front of my boxer-briefs down so she could fish out my hard cock.

With just the dashboard lights for illumination inside the car, I heard a sudden intake of air from my right as Andrea caught a dim glimpse of my large, crowned cock head.

“Oh, dang!” I called out as the elastic band of my briefs snapped down on the base of my cock shaft. I was more surprised by that unexpected feeling than hurt by it.

“Sorry, Cuda. You alright?” Lynette softly said as she re-grasped the banded material and pulled it up from the base of my cock.

“No damage. I was more shocked at that snap,” I said as I lifted my right arm over Lynette’s head and grabbed the steering wheel with it. I then hit the turn signal with my left hand as we approached the concession road that lead over to Andrea’s subdivision in Killworth.

“Lift your butt up off the seat, Cuda, so I can pull your britches down some and then you won’t get snapped by your briefs,” Lynette said as I felt her left hand grab my jeans at my right hip.

“Let me make this turn, first, Cano,” I said as I pressed on the brakes to slow the large sedan.

After I had the car on the gravel side-road, Lynette easily pulled my jeans and briefs down to my mid-thigh level. I was glad my dad kept an old blanket spread out over the vinyl seats in his car as having my bare ass on chilly, grippy vinyl wouldn’t have been a lot of fun.

“Dang, Lynette,” Andrea said as she leaned over her friend’s legs and got her first real look at my nearly exposed cock and balls. “You really weren’t kidding when you said Mike had a thick cock. God, Girl, how were you able to get that ... that head inside you ... anywhere in you? It’s got to be over three inches across.”

Lynette smiled up at me and asked, “Can I?” as she gripped my hard-on with her left hand.

“Yeah, sure,” I replied to her soft request to lick and give me a driving blow-job. “Just don’t put too much pressure on my right leg, so I can move it between the gas and brakes.”

“Move around here some, Andrea, and you’ll see how I take care of this beast,” Lynette said.

She pulled her knees up onto the front seat and turned completely sideways towards me. My girlfriend never let my hard cock go as she and Andrea quickly readjusted themselves in the front seat of my dad’s monstrous family sedan.

Andrea had her tiny butt on the edge of the front seat, and had a hand on the dash board and one on Lynette’s back, as my girlfriend took hold of my cock in both her hands.

“He likes what you’re doing, Lynette, ‘cause he’s leaking,” Andrea said as Lynette slowly pumped my shaft and squeezed a dollop of pre-cum from my cock head.

Lynette turned and smiled at Andrea before she bent down and lightly licked up that large drop of clear liquid.

“Yum, yum,” Lynette softly said before she licked all around my large crown. Her right hand dropped down and gently grasped and caressed my good size balls with her fingers. “These guys are going to give me ... and you, if you want some, Andi ... a huge mouthful of tasty cum in a minute or two. Aren’t you, Cuda?”

“Ahhh, yeah! ... Especially if you keep doing what you’re doing, Cano,” I said.

The sensation in my crotch was building with every passing second. When I took a peek at Andrea to see her facial expression, she felt my gaze and started to blush at being caught looking at her best friend giving me a blow-job.

She then took a quick look out the front window and said, “Better slow down some, the turn for River Road is just around this small bend.”

“Thanks, Andi. I knew it was coming up but, uh, this is my first time driving this way ... and, um...”

“ ... Your first driving BJ, too, huh,” Andrea added with a smile.

That sexual comment seemed to ease her tension levels some.

I wasn’t sure if Lynette did it on purpose or not, but as I turned left onto River Road, she pushed her head down over my cock and compressed my large crown as she forced it partway down the opening of her throat. That wonderful sensation caused me to press harder on the brake pedal with my right foot than I had planned, which caused two unexpected events for the two girls in the front seat.

First, that hard braking action sent Andrea against the dash and onto the front floorboard of my dad’s car. She burst out laughing at her impromptu seating arrangement, and I was really glad she didn’t bang her head against the windshield. Secondly, that sudden change in momentum forced Lynette’s mouth to take the final two inches of my cock, which plunged my large cock head down her throat.

“God, Lynette!” Andrea shouted from her new location, about a foot from Lynette’s mouth as she saw her friend’s lips suddenly sealed around the base of my cock. “How on earth did you swallow that thing?”

My girlfriend gasped for air after she pulled her mouth up from my cock. A long string of spittle hung between her red lips and the end of my cock as she smiled at Andrea. After taking a couple of deep breathes, Lynette wiped her lips with her jacket sleeve.

Then she said, “Damn, Mike! When you hit the brakes, it drove your cock down my throat. I, uh, it almost felt like I was going to gag, but I remembered doing it before, so...”

“Sorry ‘bout that, Volcano but when you surprised me by taking my cock while turning the corner, I, uh, pressed on the brakes with more force than I anticipated. Are both of you okay?”

“Oh, I’m more than good down here,” Andrea said as she alternated her gaze between my hard cock and my face.

“You know I’m okay,” Lynette replied with a grin. “You’ve face-fucked me harder than that, remember?”

My huge grin gave her and Andrea my answer to that question.

As I started to slowly drive along the curvy River Road, Andrea surprised me by saying, “About a mile down this windy road, there’s a small turn ... off to the left. If you think we have time, we can stop there ... so that won’t happen again.”

I looked at the clock on the car’s radio tuner and saw it was 12:07am. I knew I had to have Lynette home by 12:30am. Because I had to drop Andrea off first, I figured I’d be pressing my luck getting her home on time with my Andrea, and a possible sexual detour.

“I’m not sure I’ll be able to drop you off and then get Lynette home before 12:30, Andrea,” I replied as I steered the car around a couple of sharp turns.

“But if you, uh, you know ... pause...” Cano said as she batted her long eyelashes at me, while slowly jacking me off with her hand. She knew I would pick up the intended meaning of her partial statement.

“I supposed we can stop for a few m-m-minutes,” I started to say, and then felt Lynette’s lips suck my cock head into her mouth.

Andrea straightened up her body and peered out the front of the car like a meerkat, and then said, “Just around this next right hand curve, there’s a dirt path on the left that leads to the river. If you pull off here ... you can park about thirty feet down.”

Andrea dropped back down onto her knees after I came to a stop and put the car in park.

“No one will be able to see us from the road, now,” she said.

Andrea then rested her hands on my bare upper thighs. That was the first time she touched my body in such a compromising situation.

I let out a small chuckle after hearing Andrea’s statement about being hidden from others and then softly sang:

“You better run all day,
And run all night.
And keep your dirty feelings,
Deep inside.

And if you’re
Takin’ your girlfriend
Out tonight.
You better park the car
Well out of sight.
‘Cause if they catch you in the back seat
Trying to pick her locks.
They’re gonna send you back to mother
In a cardboard box.
You better run!”

Lynette was bobbing her head over the flared ridges of my cock head and was bathing the sensitive skin on the underside of my cock with her tongue as I sang that snippet of Run Like Hell.

(Note: Run Like Hell is from Pink Floyd’s 1979 monster concept album, The Wall. It was one of the few songs written by David Gilmour, along with Roger Waters. It reached number 15 on the Canadian Rock charts in 1980. Floyd does an incredible job of playing this live on their 1994 Pulse tour.)

After I raised my voice on the final line, Lynette’s mouth made a popping sound after her vacuum-sealed lips slipped off my cock. Lynette looked up at me, shook her smiling head and said, “Another new song, Cuda ... really ... while I’m blowing you?”

“I get it, Mike,” Andrea said as she gazed between me and Lynette. “I just had him park his car well out of sight, Lynette.”

Lynette turned her head towards Andrea and then looked back at me and asked, “So, are you going to get us in the back seat to try and pick our locks?”

“That all depends on you, my good ladies,” I chuckled as Lynette playfully jerked on my hard cock. When they gave me a quizzical look, I added with a smile, “I’m good with picking your locks ... right here in the FRONT seat of this big old Buick.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” Lynette sarcastically replied before she leaned down and gave my cock a soft kiss. My Little Volcano then ran her tongue around the sensitive spongy crown before she rested her head on my stomach. In a soft voice Lynette added, “This is yummy stuff, Andi. You want some?”

Andrea stared at my wet and shiny cock as Lynette angled it down slightly towards her. When she finally looked up from it, she frowned and said, “I don’t think I can ... it’s a lot bigger than Jon’s and, uh, ... what if he finds out?”

“Are YOU going to tell him about parking well out of sight?” Lynette asked the tiny brunette who was still kneeling on the front floorboards.

“No way,” Andrea sharply replied to her friend.

“Andrea,” I softly stated as Lynette slowly rubbed her left hand up and down my cock. “You don’t have to do anything that you’re not comfortable doing. Just know, we’re not going to tell ANYONE what happens, are we, Lynette?” I paused and waited for my girlfriend to nod her head at my question. “So, if you’re okay with all this ... you can do as much or as little as you like. YOU, Andrea,” and I put my left hand over her right hand which was still on my bare thigh. “You, have to be good within your own skin, if you do something here with me, with us ... yes?”

“So ... you won’t say anything to Jon or anyone?” Andrea asked as she looked up at me.

“‘Cuda didn’t tell Paul, his best friend, about what we did ... you know, in the guys’ bathroom outside the varsity locker room, Andi,” Lynette quickly said before I could answer Andrea’s question. “I was the one who told my friends about it. Paul, he only found out about the event after Sammy told him, via me. So, ... if Mike says he won’t say anything to Jon or anyone, you can take that to the bank.”

I smiled down at both girls after my girlfriend said that to her best friend, and then added, “What’s personal and private between us stays private ... from my perspective.” I tapped her right hand to reassure her once more and said, “Just make sure you’re one hundred percent okay with things, here. Because, if you’re not ... that could lead to later issues ... and problems for everyone.”

“Yeah, Andi ... don’t do something here that you’re going to regret later on. I had a lot of fun being with Cathy and Mike, and I would love for you to experience that, too. However, it’s your decision, sweetie ... if you want to go further than just watching,” Lynette said to her longtime friend as she pushed her head from my stomach and gave Andrea a kiss on her forehead.

“Oh, I’m good with my actions ... I, uh, I’m just not sure about being able to do stuff with this beautiful...” Andrea confidently replied. She slowly lifted her hands from my thighs and moved them tantalizingly slowly towards my exposed manhood as she paused before excitedly shouting, “COCK!”

Andrea’s dainty fingers languidly touched my large crown, in direct contrast with her emphasized vocalization.

“Oh, Lord, Andrea,” I breathlessly whispered as I leaned back against the seat, and lightly bounced my head against the padded head rest. For the second time in a little over a week, I felt the indescribable touch of four sets of fingers caressing my private parts. Because I had my eyes closed, I guessed that Lynette had pushed my cock down further towards Andrea. I also felt a gentle tickling of Andrea’s hair on my bare upper thighs, as the front edge of the seat was pushed down under the added weight of Andrea’s small, fifteen-year-old body.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah,” I softly replied as I felt a rush of warm air across my slick cock head. That was soon followed by a barely there, gentle tongue flick over the slit of my hard cock.

“His stuff tastes yummy, doesn’t it, Andi?” Lynette softly asked as her friend licked up the large drop of pre-cum that was forced from my hard cock. Without saying anything, Andrea pressed her flattened tongue right over the top of my large crown and slowly swiped it around the sensitive surface and under the flared edges.

“Damn, Girl! You’ve got me right at ... the edge. Oh, yeah! Open your little mouth and work me in, Andrea. Yeah, yeah, work your little tongue and lips on my cock,” I said with my eyes closed as I focused on the wonderful sensations Andi was generating with her oral modus operandi.

A few seconds later, the only thing I felt on my hard cock was Andrea’s lips and tongue as all four of the girls’ hands were pulled away from my crotch. With the tiny brunette’s tongue dancing here and there around my cock head, I wasn’t about to complain at that loss of digital contact. As I offered Andrea more verbal encouragements, I didn’t realize that Lynette had grabbed the bottom of Andrea’s red Medway sweatshirt and yanked it up her slender torso to her shoulder level. When Andrea lifted her eager mouth from my cock, Lynette immediately replaced her friend’s swirling tongue with her own pleasure granting appendage.

The next surprising sensation I felt was Andrea’s warm, apricot-scented, fleece sweatshirt being tossed over my reclined, moaning head. I started to lift my left hand up to pull it from my face when Lynette lifted her mouth from my cock and said, “No, no, no. No peeking until we say you can.”

“But you know I’m a very visually oriented person, Volcano,” I half-heartedly complained from under my face cover.

“Patience, my good man, patience,” Lynette whispered as I felt Andrea’s smaller mouth press down on my large cock head. “When you get to see all the goodies available here, you’ll definitely appreciate our feminine scenery.”

I suddenly pulled my crotch down a little as I felt Andrea’s teeth press into my spongy ridges of my crown as she made a valiant effort to get my cock into her diminutive oral cavity. When she felt my sprightly retreat she pulled back and whined, “His head is too damn big for my mouth.”

“No, no ... you can do it, Andi,” Lynette reassured her friend. “I felt the same way my first time, and my teeth also scrapped against his cock a time or two. Try this ... lick, wet your lips good, and pull them back against your teeth ... like this, see? ... Then, just press down over his soft, spongy head. Your wips,” Lynette lisped as she demonstrated how to position her lips for Andrea. “ ... Will shield your teeth and will help your mouth slide over his big ... his uh, big cock ... watch!”

Even though I knew what was coming, I let out a loud groan of pleasure when I felt Lynette’s slick lips slip slowly over my cock head, which compressed the sensitive, spongy flesh of my crown against her lip-covered teeth. Once my large cock head slipped past her teeth, Lynette relaxed her lips and her tongue tickled my most sensitive area on the underside of my hard cock.

“Oh, God! Lynette! You better stop that or, uh!” Lynette immediately stopped her tonguing action and quickly tightened her lips around my shaft. That sudden pressure on my hard shaft helped settle my arousal to a more manageable level. After six or seven seconds of surprisingly effective pressure, I moaned out, “Oh, Lordy! Volcano! That was fuckin’ awesome!”

“Ya-ou see ow I did tha-at?” Lynette mumbled as she turned her head towards Andrea, which forced my crown into her left cheek.

“Yeah, I think so. Let me try,” Andrea softly said as she placed her left hand on my right thigh and gently caressed my big balls with her right fingers.

“Ha-errre ... you go,” Lynette uttered around a mouthful of cock before pulling off it with a plopping sound. “Remember ... get your lips good and slick, and then pull them tight against your teeth. Then just...”

I could hear Andrea licking her lips as Lynette instructed. Her right fingers released their tender grasp of my balls and I soon felt them positioned on my left thigh. I then felt some of her body weight descend on my thighs as Andrea pushed up from the front floorboards.

Right before I felt those wet, warm lips on my cock head, Lynette enthusiastically finished her prior instructions with an enthusiastic, “ ... Go for it!”

Andrea’s smaller mouth with her slick lip-covered teeth pressed down on my sensitive cock head. I could tell she was straining to stretch open her smaller oral cavity, so I gently put my hands on the back of her head and barely lifted my hips from the blanketed front seat. Her loud groan publicized her effort and excitement with a touch of pain and trepidation as my cock head slowly slithered its way past her small, yet wide spread jaws.

Thankfully, Andrea kept her lips tight to her teeth the whole time and they remained like that until she was able to relax her oral muscles as my large cock head slithered safely behind her front teeth. Andrea’s rapid breathes through her cute nose created a wonderful new sensation on my wet, captive cock head.

“Told ya you could do it, Andi,” Lynette gushed as I felt my girlfriend give Andrea’s shoulders a gentle shake. “Now, let your jaw muscles relax and then ... just do your thing with your tongue, lips ... whatever.”

After taking about fifteen seconds worth of wonderful, relaxing breaths, I felt Andrea’s lips quiver and her tongue gently flick around the bulbous knob in her tight oral cavity. “Ohhh! Yeah! Andrea. That feels ... ooh, sooo good! ... Oh, Girl ... so, so good!” I slowly played with her long dark hair and gently scratched her scalp as she held her head relatively still as she worked her oral magic.

“Scoot over towards me a little more, Cuda,” Lynette requested as I felt her hands at the junction of my right bare thigh and bunched up jeans. “Lift your chest up some, Andi ... that’s it.” An instant after I scooted my bum towards the middle of the front seat; my jeans and boxer-briefs were tugged over my knees, and pooled around my ankles. In short order, Volcano had me kick my ‘Chucks’ off, and had my feet free of my jeans.

Andrea moved her hands up to my waist as I raised my legs to free them from my jeans. I then felt two hard, small points brush lightly against my slightly hairy thighs as Andrea attempted to take more of my cock into her mouth. As my large cock head pressed up against the roof of Andrea’s small mouth, I knew there was no way she was going to take another inch of my cock beyond what she currently had captive.

Meanwhile, Lynette had gotten up on her knees besides my torso and I felt the bottom of Andrea’s fleece sweatshirt being slowly dragged up over my lower face. When my mouth was barely uncovered, Lynette whispered from above my head, “Here’s something to keep your mouth occupied, Cuda.”

A moment later, I felt a semi-soft protrusion of tissue being rubbed around my lips, chin, cheeks and nose. When I opened my mouth wider to groan out in pleasure from Andrea’s oral ministrations, Lynette forced all of her amazingly puffed up nipple flesh into my open maw. Soon, all three of us were moaning and groaning as this amazing teenaged encounter unfolded in the front seat of my dad’s big, old Buick.

“Just uh, let me know when you’re going to cum, Cuda ... I don’t want you to drown Andi, so I’ll ... oh, damn! You definitely know how to work my nips, don’t you ... Oh, Lord! ... So, uh, I’ll help get Andi off you before ... you fire your ... Oh, yeah! Bite my hard nip! Bite it, bite it...” Lynette leaned back from my mouth, which only served to elongate her puffy, hard nipple, which added to the painful pleasure she often craved from me.

When I slowly flicked my tongue over her trapped nipple flesh, she timed her repeated utterances of, “Yes!” to my tonguing action.

I finally had to release Volcano’s distended nipple from my teeth to issue my own warning about my impending orgasm. “Oh, God! Andi! I’m gonna cum soon! Oooh, I’m gonna cum soon!”

Lynette quickly dropped back on her hindquarters, and put her hands on Andrea’s cheeks as her friend continued to swipe her tongue around my orally encapsulated cock head. “Andi, you better pull off him before he explodes, Baby,” Lynette said with some urgency in her voice.

Andrea quickly shook her head negatively and mumbled through my cock, “Na-ha, I wan it this tie-um.”

“You sure, Sweetie? Cuda fires out more than most guys!”

“Wet me try,” Andrea garbled a plea as my hips started to become more active as the pleasure built in my lower abdomen.

“Okay ... Pullback some and be ready to swallow as fast as you can, Girl!” Lynette instructed her younger friend.

“Oh, God! ... Yes! Here!” I grunted as I involuntarily lifted my hips off the front seat in an attempt to push more of my cock up into Andrea’s mouth. Luckily for her, she anticipated my hip thrust and moved up with it as my first large spurt fired against the roof of her mouth.

I felt her throat muscles start to swallow as my second, larger pulse of hot cum surged along my shaft and out my slit. “Oh, yes, yes, yes! ... Fuckin’ yes!” I shouted as I held my hips, along with Andrea’s upper body, a good four to six inches off the seat.

Andrea hiccupped, and then coughed as her oral cavity was quickly filled beyond its limited capacity with that second discharge of fluids. “Swallow, Andi, swallow!” I vaguely heard Lynette shout as I jerked down and up once more as my third surge of cum was expelled from my cock.

“Oh, God! Andi! Pull off him, pull off!” Lynette frantically shouted to her friend.

Because I couldn’t see what was happening with Andrea’s fleece sweatshirt over my head, I wasn’t aware that Andrea’s coughing response caused some of my sticky, turbulent cum to shoot from her cute button nose. I was somehow aware of Andrea’s lips moving back against her teeth and then I felt her jaw expand as wide as she could make it. Her lip-covered teeth quickly became snagged by the flared ridges of my large crowned cock. However, with Lynette’s helpful tug on her forehead, Andrea’s slimy mouth slipped over those creases as my fourth, slightly smaller pulse of hot fluid fired into her gapping young mouth.

“Oh, God, Andi! Are you alright?” Lynette immediately said as Andi coughed twice more, which spewed another large glob of my man-juice from her open mouth and out her flared nostrils.

Even as a smaller fifth pulse of cum was forced weakly from my orgasmic cock head, I quickly lowered my butt down, and moved my arms up to pull the fleece sweatshirt from my face. After I tossed it over the steering wheel, and focused my eyes on the frantic commotion above my crotch I was instantly struck by the undertaking around my crotch.

I witnessed Lynette unhesitatingly move towards Andrea’s shocked and disheveled face, with her long tongue actively searching for my misplaced, spewed semen. Lynette gently held Andrea’s messy face still as she licked up the fluids from around and in Andrea’s nostrils. She then locked her lips on the sputtering, unsettled girl’s mouth, which apparently had a calming effect on the young brunette.

That picture of Lynette’s tender, loving-care of Andrea’s frantic looking face ... with her cum drenched mouth, sticky fluids still bubbling from her nose, and dribbling off her chin ... was the most beautiful, devotion-filled show of friendship I had ever witnessed. As they shared that passionate kiss, Andrea slowly wrapped her arms around Lynette’s bare shoulders. Andrea’s hard nipples brushed against Volcano’s puffy, pink nipples, which caused both of them to moan into each other’s mouths.

After they separated, Andrea’s earlier shocked and frantic demeanor had changed to a more passion-filled expression. She lightly cupped Lynette’s firm full breasts as my blonde girlfriend alternately licked at Andi’s semen coated mouth and nose, and then shared her spoils with the topless, fifteen-year-old brunette.

After I heard Andrea lightly sound out, “Yummy” into Lynette’s mouth, both girls started a giggling fit as they stared at each other, nose-to-nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.