After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years
Chapter 34: Two Steps Behind

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 34: Two Steps Behind - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Labatt Guest House

7:44pm, Monday, February 26, 1979

“Good Lord,” Mr. Labatt said after he turned off the VHS camera at the conclusion of our four song audition recording. “You guys seem to be improving by leaps and bounds. Your performance on Old Time Rock ‘N Roll and that new song...”

“It is called, All Summer Long, Daddy,” Samantha said after seeing her dad struggle to remember its specific name.

“Yes, thanks, Samantha. Those songs were a tad less polished than your renditions of Ain’t That a Shame and Don’t Stop.”

“We just practiced those middle two songs for the first time tonight, Mr. Labatt,” Jennifer softly said.

“Get out!” Katie Labatt shouted, “You guys couldn’t have played them that well after ONE practice session.”

I watched as Sammy, Cathy and Jennifer all nodded their smiling heads affirmatively at Sam’s step-mother’s comments.

“We, uh, all basically knew that Bob Seger’s song,” Lynette said, “and, uh, Mike then played his reworked version of Sweet Home Alabama. We all reacted like you did when you first heard the introduction to that song, but we picked it up on it fairly fast because it was a familiar tune.”

“You wrote that the lyrics to that song, Mike?” Mr. Labatt asked as he walked over towards his daughter and me. “That’s amazing!” he replied after I gave him a clear, ‘yes’ head bob.

“Daddy or Katie,” Sam called out, “would either of you be able to make a couple of extra copies of that VHS tape for us? We’ve got to send one to Sarnia Northern Secondary and one to...”

“A couple of girls at Woodstock Collegiate Institute,” Jennifer finished Sam’s statement with the correct information.

“I think I have a box of blank tapes,” Katie replied as she looked up at her husband for confirmation. “That lasted about eighteen, nineteen minutes, right?”

“Yes, Ma’am, I had it pegged at nineteen and twenty-five seconds,” I replied.

“We’ll head on over to the big house and try to get two or three of them copied for you, tonight,” Mr. Labatt said.

“I’ll bring them to school with me tomorrow, guys,” Sam offered as she saw both Paul and me glance at our watches.

“You kids have a good night. Don’t stay out here too long and get yourselves in trouble with your parents,” Mr. Labatt said as he took his wife’s hand in his and started for the door.

“Good night,” we replied to Sam’s parents.

Most of us were slightly taken aback when Katie Labatt stopped at the door, turned and said, “You two guys better keep a few Billy-clubs hidden around the stage because when the high school or college boys get a look at these girls up on the stage ... Holy-Moly! You girls look, you looked great!

“I’m counting on your daughter to protect me,” I laughed back in response to Mrs. Labatt’s statement.

Paul quickly added, “Sammy’s the one with amazing fighting and weapon skills! She’ll have to use those skills to keep the girls from me and Cuda.”

“Oh, I’ll keep them from you, alright, Mr. Hotstuff!” Sammy said as she fired a wicked right-handed jab across the front of her boyfriend’s grinning face.

“You kids all played and looked the part of a young rock band, that’s for sure,” Mr. Labatt said as he gently nudged his beautiful wife out the guest house door.

The six of us all stared at each other after that short but surprising discussion initiated by Sam’s step-mom. Finally, Jennifer, who had changed into one of Sam’s tight, tummy exposing, silver satin, spaghetti strap tops broke the silence by saying, “We ARE a hot looking group of rockers, aren’t we?” She definitely spoke the truth as she swayed side to side in her painted on blue jeans.

Cathy, who was a good bit more blessed in the chest department than Sam, had on a black, rock concert shirt. She then said, “I kind like how Mr. Labatt’s Rush, Fly By Night t-shirt makes me look.” Even though I had just watched her playing the drums in that shirt, seeing her standing there with it pulled tight and knotted high under her large, full breasts, I had to resist the urge to back up her statement with a wolf-whistle.

“Reach up and put your eyes back in your head, Cuda,” Lynette said to me in a neutral to stern tone of voice which only played into my upcoming plans. “You’ve seen her bad-girls before.”

“Yes, Ma’am ... Sorry for noticing your, your ... Cathy,” I contritely said to my girlfriend and ex-girlfriend. Cathy just smiled and gave a slight little upper body twist, which caused her ‘C-Ds’ to shimmy under that killer Rush t-shirt.

After rolling my eyes in an ‘I can’t win‘ type reaction to Cathy’s movement, I asked, “Is it okay for me to look at you, in your sexy rocker-girl outfit?”

“I supposed it will be okay,” Lynette said as she sauntered out from behind her keyboards to grab a Coke from the kitchen. She made sure to put a little extra swing in her hips as she peered over her shoulder at me and Paul. Lynette had replaced her loose fitting, black sweatshirt with one of Sam’s halter-bra type tops. With Lynette being a GOOD cup size larger than Sam in the chest department, that lime green top was definitely earning its pay as it worked overtime to hold in my bustier girlfriend’s breasts.

“Can you grab me a Diet Coke?” Sam asked Lynette as my girlfriend opened up the fridge.

“Make it two,” “No, three!” Cathy and then Jennifer fired off in rapid-fire succession.

“I’ll come help you, Lynette,” Sammy then added figuring out Lynette would have to snag four drinks from the ice box (a southern term for the fridge).

“Thanks, Sam,” Lynette said as she set her Coke on the counter and pulled out three Diet Coke cans.

“Look at my gorgeous rock chick move,” Paul exclaimed as Sammy bounced around the counter to grab two of the drinks. Sam had put on the same tough rocker babe outfit she wore at the Valentine’s Dance. Her white with black zebra striped leggings were topped by a short, lacy black skirt and hot pink belt. Sam’s alabaster white, six-pack abs was on display as her smaller breasts were covered by a hot pink sports-bra. To complete her tough girl outfit, Sam had a black leather choker collar and wore her opened, black leather, mini-jacket over her shoulders and arms.

“You look pretty good, too, stud,” Sam returned her boyfriend’s compliment to him. Sam caught me looking at her and fired off, “But you, Cuda, you’re not allowed to look at anyone, but Lynette, understand?”

“Sorry to break this to you, Sam, and you other ladies as well,” I said with a wick grin on my face. “I ain’t dead, so I’m definitely gonna notice, and LOOK at you phat ladies.”

“FAT?” Paul quizzed me as I stood my ground against his feisty, redheaded girlfriend.

“It’s a future term Cuda uses to describe smokin’ girls,” Jennifer chimed in for me. “It’s not fat, F-A-T, but phat, P-H-A-T. That stands for Pretty-Hot-and-Tempting. I like it!”

“Me, too!” Cathy fired off as she came up to me and trapped my arm against my stomach as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. Her ‘Ds’ were mashed up against my back as she tried to squeeze the breath out of me.

Lynette smiled at both of us as she carried her drink and Cathy’s Diet Coke around the kitchen counter towards us. She then laughingly said, “You don’t have my permission, Cath, to press your large titties up against my man’s body.”

“Oh, sorry,” Cathy sarcastically replied as she loosened her hug slightly and leaned to the left and then the right, dragging her large mammary glands over my broad Latissimus Dorsi muscles. “With all the excitement of getting those four songs recorded, I just plum forgot.”

Cathy’s action and response drew a varied reaction from my other band members. Jennifer and Paul were simply bemused by the raven-haired girl’s manner. Sam, though, did her best to stay in character and gave both of us a disapproving look. She even gave Cathy a small head toss, when she thought I was looking over at her boyfriend.

With my arms and body now free of Cathy’s grip and body connection, I looked at my best friend and saw a small grin appear on his face. He was obviously thinking like I was right now. I gave him a tiny head nod and then stepped out into the open area of our practice space.

I saw all four girls taking a swig of their drinks and said, “I, uh, wouldn’t mind playing one more song before we call it a night, if you don’t mind.”

Jennifer looked at her watch and said, “It’s twenty past eight. Think we’ll be done by quarter ‘til?”

“We should be,” I replied. “Sam, can I use your six-string, please?”

“Sure,” she said without any sternness in her tone. That simply amazed me that my friends could slip in and out of their ‘mean’ character at the drop of a hat.

“Thanks. On this song, either you or Jennifer will have to play an electric guitar and the other will use your twelve-string acoustic. Lynette, Cathy, Paul...”

“ ... We know, to our spots and instruments,” Cathy fired off as if she read my mind.

I smiled at my ex, and watched my band mates grab their guitars or move behind their instruments. “Okay, in the library this afternoon, I used my time to research a few songs for us and this one just seemed to fit perfectly with how my, a few of us ... how our day had gone to THAT point.” I smiled over at Lynette and gave her a wink as our day AFTER five-pm was amazingly better.

“Are you going to enlighten us with the song title, Cuda,” Jennifer asked as she pulled her guitar strap over her mane of dark brown hair. After she adjusted the 12-string’s position on her stomach, Jennifer definitely looked good with her firm, silver satin covered breasts resting on the top of the body of her dragon motif acoustic guitar.

I let out a small sigh prior to answering, “It’s a Def Leppard rock ballet. I get to lead off with the simple acoustic rhythm. Jennifer, you get to play the cool acoustic lead, which you, Sammy, can echo on your Strat. After the second Two Steps chorus, you’ll get to do a killer solo, Sam.

“Sounds good to me,” she replied as her killer smile returned to her face, framed by her shoulder length, straight auburn hair.

“I’m sure everyone will pick it up, quickly. Everybody ready?”

“Yuppers”, “Yes”, and a few head nods let me know I could begin when I was comfortable. I gave Paul another subtle nod to let him know, ‘the time is near‘, and then began to strum out the familiar ‘A-D-G-D’ chords.

When I started to sing the lyrics, I saw everyone nodding at their familiarity of Two Steps Behind, a power ballet from 1993, off Def Leppard’s Retroactive album. This song was featured in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie, Last Action Hero.

It wasn’t long before each band member was playing along with me. I wasn’t surprised at all that Jennifer, Sammy and Lynette beautifully harmonized their backing vocals without missing a beat.

At the end of the second chorus, Sammy called out, “Stop, stop, stop, guys. Before we run into the next solo, I was thinking that we let Mike play the whole first verse and chorus by himself. On the first chorus, we can introduce ourselves with the, ‘Whatever you do?‘ and ‘Wherever you go?‘ vocals.” Sam then smiled at her boyfriend and added, “AND that includes you and you, the McGregory twins.”

“Then,” Jennifer interjected, “we can join in with our instruments on the second verse until the end, right?”

“Let’s see what happens with the song,” I replied. “Running with Sam’s isolated intro suggestion; we may want to bookend the song with something like that, too.”

“Kinda like we did with Ain’t That a Shame,” Cathy quickly added. We all smiled at each other as it really seemed like we were gelling and starting to think alike on our song mechanics. Once more, I nodded over at my best friend to reaffirm that we had a slightly different thought process for the ending of this song.

My isolated guitar and vocals of Two Steps Behind was sounding sweet through the first verse, and my bandmates’ harmonized chorus lines upped the sound beautifully. I quickly turned to look over my shoulder at Lynette as I sung the last part of the chorus because she surprised me by tenderly fusing her sweet alto voice with mine on:

And I’ll be there to remind you

That it only takes a minute of your precious time

To turn around.

Before allowing me to solo out with, “I’ll be two steps behind ... yeah, yeah.”

After everyone’s instruments joined in on the second verse, I allowed myself to close my eyes and drink in the beautiful rich, full sounds of this power ballad as I sang:

Take the time to think about it

Just walk the line, you know you just can’t fight it

Take a look around, you’ll see what you can’t find

Like the FIRE that burning up inside me.

It was during that last line when I emphasized the word, ‘fire’, where my Energists’ backed plan took off. Using their ability to control all matter in our world, the Energists appeared to set my hands and the acoustic guitar on fire.

As the non-threatening flames rose higher along my arms and the neck of the guitar, Paul stopped playing his bass and shouted out, “Oh! My God!“ and pointed at me.

In a split second, every instrumental sound from our band ceased, except for my acoustic guitar and vocals on:

Now there’s a MAGIC running through your soul

But you, can’t have it all.

During the ‘magic’ line, a small, non-dangerous fire erupted along Lynette’s keyboards, over each of Cathy’s four cymbals, and around the front edge of Sam’s Stratocaster guitar.

All four girls shrieked in panic which was followed by Jennifer’s alarming shout of, “Mike! Mike! You’re on FIRE!

Their distressed sounds let me know that my Energist backed plan went off exactly as I had pictured. The Energists’ special effects worked like a charm and Paul’s acting job was timed perfectly.

My God! We’re going to burn down the guest house,” Sammy called out as she tossed her ‘burning’ Stratocaster onto the carpeted floor. “Paul! Quick! You’ve gotta help me with this fire, please!”

Paul’s doubled-over, monstrous belly laugh at Sammy’s passionate plea was the first signal that something was ‘shady’ with this mysterious burning instrument situation. I then turned around with my arms still on fire, and saw both Lynette and Cathy as they sat behind their ‘flaming’ instruments. Their eyes were as big as saucers, staring at the magical sight before them.

When I felt the three female conspirators staring at me, I lifted my flaming arms up, out front of my face and clapped. At that moment, every non-threatening flame was extinguished. All four of girls stared at me for a second or two until a small grin spread across my face.

Immediately, holy heck broke out as all four girls started yelling, screaming and moving over towards me and Paul, whose expression rapidly changed from hilarity to fearfulness. I simply stood there with a silly grin on my face and ignored the female inspired chaos that was escalating around me.

Finally, I held up my hands as a shield and as a please stop your yelling and screaming sign. I kept my hands up for a good fifteen seconds waiting for the girls to settle down enough for me to speak. At that moment, it was a good thing my female band members didn’t have Energist like powers because if looks could kill...

In a calm voice, I simply said, “When you, you and you,” and pointed to Lynette, Cathy and Sam, “try to mess with this old dog and conspire together to make me think and feel like I’m lower than a snake’s belly, you best make sure you keep your evil scheme a complete secret. THIS... “ (I was glad the Energists were still helping me, and saw fire flash from my raised hands once more.) “is what you earned for trying to pull a fast one on me.”

“You knew?” both Lynette and Cathy said as they stared at my burning hands. Cathy then asked, “When, how?”

“Obviously, I knew about your scheme,” I replied as the flames died down and then disappeared from my hands. I then smiled at the three conspirators and said, “I knew at the beginning of our seventh period English class. And I’m not going to divulge how I found out. That’s for me to know and for you to, hopefully ... never find out.”

“But Cathy and I were the only ones who knew about it,” Lynette said with a confused look on her face. She then added, “And I whispered our plans to Sammy, so how could anyone else have known or figured them out?”

“ ... Trying to pull a fast on, Cuda,” I said with a smile. After seeing their confused looks, I added, “Maybe you’ll figure it out, maybe you won’t. I’m definitely not going to tell you, though.”

“What about you, Paul? Did you know?” Sam quizzed her grinning boyfriend.

“Nope,” he said without changing his expression. “All Cuda told me was that he knew about your devious scheme, and that he had a FLAMING good payback planned. I didn’t know that it would be this great of a flaming event!”

“I didn’t know a damn thing about Lynette’s and Cathy’s plan. Why didn’t you give me a heads up on this ... like you did Paul?” Jennifer asked with a disappointed tone in her voice.

“Well, uh, sorry Jennifer. Even as I talked with you in the library, I still wasn’t positive about your lack of involvement in these girls’ scheme,” I said as I waved my hand towards the three girls. “I just couldn’t risk anyone knowing that I knew about it, which would have ruined this magical payback.”

“It’s not fair that you had the Energists help you out with things,” Cathy whined.

“You had your friends help you carry out your scheme, and I have my friends,” I chuckled out.

“Still,” Lynette added but her smile told me her heart wasn’t into carrying this out any further.

“All’s fair in love and war, Volcano, Cath, Wushu and Jennifer,” I said as I held my non-flaming arms up and wide towards them. After a moment’s hesitation, all four girls moved in and we shared a wonderful group hug.

“Hey! What about me?” Paul whined.

“You can join us, too,” Sammy replied as she opened up a spot for her boyfriend. Just before he joined our hug, Sam chuckled and said, “But I still want to talk to you about all this.”

“Oh, damn,” Paul chortled towards his petite redheaded girlfriend.

“You better run, dude ... while you can!” I added in a faux frightened voice which caused all of us to laugh and share a round of pats on the back.

“Speaking of running, guys,” Lynette said after ten seconds of silence, “I better get a move on it if I want to make it home before nine-thirty or forty-five.”

“Oh crap!” Cathy immediately said after looking at her watch. “We need to hit the highway too. It’s a quarter after, right now.”

“What should we do about your outfits, Sammy?” Jennifer asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” Sam replied, “If you like them, you can hang onto them and, uh, wear them to our first real gig. Oh, and, don’t worry about cleaning up in here. I’ll get everything put away and your cans in the trash.”

“Thanks, Sammy,” I said as I set her six-string acoustic guitar down along the couch beside my Silverburst electric.

“I had a lot of fun with you guys, tonight,” Sammy said as we hustled to get our book bags and jackets.

“Me, too,” Lynette said. She then chuckled, “Even with Mike’s downright evil flaming payback.”

“That was good, Cuda. Just be ready for round two, sometime in the not too distant future,” Cathy chortled out as we walked outside.

“Ohhhh, I’m sooo scared,” I crooned out as I held my left hand up and shook it wildly.

“You better bring your shaking butt over here and kiss me, so I can get home before my parents call the cops,” Lynette said. I didn’t need a better invitation than that so I zipped over to Lynette as she opened the door to her mom’s car.

After we parted, I said, “See you, tomorrow morning, beautiful. I REALLY had a good time with you, today ... at least since five o’clock.”

“Oh Lord, that...”

“Was incredible, wasn’t it?”

“God, yes,” Lynette whispered and then gave me one final kiss.

“Mike,” Sammy called out as I stood beside Lynette’s car. “When are we ... me, you and Lynette going to get together and practice your little Aussie-themed medley?”

“Oh, shit,” I replied and rubbed my forehead for a moment. I then said, “I’ll ask Mr. Skoplianos if I can use my fifth period PE time to rehearse those five or six songs. Lynette, don’t you have lunch in the fifth?”

“Sure do,” she replied from behind the wheel. “What about you Sammy? What do you have going on in the fifth?”

“I have art class with Ms. Stenn,” Sam quickly fired off. “I’m doing pretty well in that class, so I bet she’d let me out to get with you to practice.”

“That looks like the best time to practice,” I said. “Sammy, can you remember and ask either Mr. Ballows or Feelt about reserving a practice room for us to use in the fifth period?”

“Yeah, I’ll do it as soon as I get to school in the morning,” she replied.

“I’ll do the same with Skop, first thing,” I said and smiled down at Lynette. We shared a final ‘air-kiss’ before I gently slammed the driver’s door on her car, and then watched her pull out onto the paved drive.

“Get these guys and yourself home safe, Jennifer,” Sammy laughed as she watched the four of us piled into the cab of her truck.

“I’ll do my best. See you tomorrow, Sam,” Jennifer shouted over the sound of her truck starting.

Sam ducked into the space from the open passenger door and gave Paul a quick kiss on his lips. Before she slammed the door shut, she gave us an evil grin and said to Paul, “Remember, Stud, I have ways to make you talk.”

Jennifer, Cathy and I all sounded out an, “Ooouuu!” towards my grinning best friend as Jennifer pulled out onto Sammy’s long, winding driveway.


Lucas Secondary School Gymnasium, London Ontario

5:48pm, Tuesday, February 27, 1979

With our varsity boys’ basketball team leading the Lucas Vikings, 48-36 after a little more than two minutes were gone in the fourth quarter, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a commotion in the stands. Because I wasn’t being pressured by Lucas’ point guard, and my future UWO classmate and friend, Chris Sharten, I was able to take a better look to see what was going on in the bleachers.

I suddenly heard a shrilled female voice shout, “Leave us alone, please! Get away from her!”

At that point, I recognized the girl’s voice and the other girls sitting around her. That cry came from Lynette, as she, Samantha, Jennifer and Cathy were being confronted by several Lucas students. Not wanting to take a time-out based on my own volition, I quickly turned to Coach Williamson pointed into the bleachers and said, “Some of our girls are being harassed by some Lucas students.”

Coach Williamson, who was also our vice-principal immediately signaled for me to take that time-out. Both Mr. Williamson and Mr. Feelt, plus the Lucas Viking coaches ran towards the loud ruckus in the stands.

“All you guys get back, and don’t even think of getting in the stands,” Coach Williamson said to us as Jon Lunby, Big-Mike, Matt and I were already starting to move in that direction. “Let us handle this, please!”

The Viking coaches reached the stands first, and quickly pulled the three most menacing guys back from the small group of Medway girls while several other guys backed off at the adults’ intervention. However, two Lucas female students were still getting in my friends’ grills. Right before the Lucas coaches started to ask the three ‘tough’ guys what was going on, I heard two distinct, high pitched cries of pain above all the commotion.

Immediately following that outburst, Mr. Williamson shouted out as he reached the fourth row of bleacher seats, “Samantha Labatt, let go of them ... NOW!”

“Yes, Sir,” Sam replied as she loosened her grip on the two Lucas female students’ wrists, who were now sprawled out across two rows of bleachers below Sam, Lynette, Cathy and Jennifer. I smirked when I saw Sam put her hands up in the classic ‘I surrender’ type position after Mr. Williamson’s directive.

“What happened here, Samantha?” Lucas’ head basketball coach, Jeremy Sharten asked my friend, who was a former Lucas student.

“Nothing happened, Coach Sharten,” one of the male Lucas students replied.

“And just when did you change your name to Samantha, Jonathon?” Coach Sharten rhetorically asked the mouthy male student. “If I wanted your view on what happened, I would have asked you for it. Now keep your mouth shut. Samantha?”

“Coach Sharten, Williamson,” Sam began her statement in a slow deliberate manner. “My friends and I, plus my boyfriend, who is walking back from the restroom,” and Sam pointed to Paul as he hustled back to see what the commotion was all about. “We, uh, we were sitting here cheering on our team when Jonathon, Kyle, and Greg, plus Jessica and Savannah, here, came up to us and started yelling and pointing at me after Paul left for the restroom. They called me a traitor for wearing red and white, instead of Viking blue. They also called all us, us Medway girls, a bunch of other non-repeatable names.”

“Is that true, Jonathon, Greg?” Coach Sharten asked the punkish looking guys.

“I didn’t call those girls anything,” Jonathon spat out. “I did call Sam ... La ... batt, a traitor because she is one ... for leaving our school for that hick-ville school.” The Lucas student then pointed at the red Medway sweatshirts, each of the girls were wearing.

“Coach Sharten,” Mr. Williamson addressed his coaching counterpart. “I think those two guys, Jonathon and Kyle, plus this girl, Jessica ... were the three Lucas students, who arrived drunk at our school to perform at our Valentines’ dance, with Samantha’s former band.”

“It wasn’t Samantha’s band,” Jessica hissed out in response to our vice-principal’s statement as she returned to an upright, sitting position. “She was in OUR band.”

“You can say that again, Jessica,” Sammy fired off which earned her a stern finger point and ‘zip-it’ motion from Mr. Williamson. “Sorry, Sir, Coach Sharten,” Sam quickly replied after her ill-timed, but accurate statement.

“Well, that to me just confirms Samantha story about them being visitors to our school, and simply cheering on their team while you were the chief instigators of this disturbance,” Coach Sharten said as an older gentleman and middle-aged lady were stepping up the bleacher steps.

“It’s good to see you, Tom. And just what is going on here, Jeremy?” the older man said to our vice-principal and then to his school’s basketball coach.

“It seems that we had an ornery group of Lucas students crowd around a peaceful, cheering group of Medway girls, and basically harassed them with unknown, but definitely, unbecoming names.”

“Is that right?” Mr. Wills, the Lucas principal softly replied. He then looked at the lady beside him, who immediately jumped into this situation.

“Would everyone involved in this incident, please follow me,” the authoritative lady promptly said as she circled her finger in the general direction of the Lucas students who were around my friends in the bleachers. “NOW!” she bellowed after seeing them lollygag in the stands.

“We’ll take care of this straight away, Tom,” Mr. Wills said towards Mr. Williamson. He then turned to address the group of seven Medway students in the bleachers, as the offending Lucas students slinked out of the bleachers.

“Please accept my most sincere apology for this unfortunate incident. I hope you realize that this is so far out of bounds with what we expect of our students here at Lucas. If each of you, our Medway guests would like to follow me to our concession booth, I would like to offer you a small token, a drink and snack as reparation for this unpleasant experience.”

“Thank you, Sir,” I heard Lynette, Cathy, Jennifer and a few others reply. The three of them got up, along with Paul and the other Medway students sitting in the next couple of rows and followed the Lucas principal out to the concession stand.

Samantha, however, remained seated and when Mr. Williamson and Coach Sharten looked at her. She bowed her head and said, “I probably shouldn’t have used that forceful of an action on those girls, but when they ran their fingers through Cathy’s and my hair, I took that as a physical threat, and I felt like I had to put an immediate end to their actions.”

“Jessica and Savannah BOTH put their hands upon you and another girl, Sam?” Coach Sharten asked.

“In our hair, yes,” Sam replied.

“That to me, Tom,” Coach Sharten said to our vice-principal, “creates a justifiable action on Ms. Labatt’s part. Don’t you think?”

“I would say it justified her actions,” Mr. Williamson replied. He still looked slightly peeved at Sam and asked, “Sam, could you maybe have used some other tactic besides the one where they went down hard on these uneven wooden bleachers? They could have really been injured up here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.