After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years
Chapter 18: Best of Both Worlds

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18: Best of Both Worlds - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Lynette Robertson’s House, Komoka

8:16pm, Saturday, February 17, 1979

I was once more utterly amazed when I saw Lynette strip down to a lovely bra and panty set. She was absolutely gorgeous as she stood upright beside her parents’ king sized bed after she slightly struggled to get her tight blue jeans off her long, lean legs. Her full, firm breasts were covered by a white, underwire bra, which had black flowers decorating the cup material. Along the top edge of her bra, black lace enticed my eyes to the gentle rising and falling of her youthful breasts.

Over her incredibly sexy pussy, Lynette had on a pair of jet black, French-cut panties with a thin strip of white lace trimming the top edge. Her lovely long legs appeared even longer after she gently pulled the thin strip of black material a little further up over her delectable hip bones.

I just about had a teenaged stroke experience when I saw my blonde girlfriend turn to face me, and saw her strike a perfect Wonder Woman pose. Lynette barely cracked a smile as she clinched her hands into fists, and rested them on her slightly flared hips.

My God!‘ I thought as I stood mesmerized by the vision before my eyes. My jaw dropped and surely would have been gashed wide open if it fell as fast as it did, onto the floor. Fortunately for me, it only banged into my chest when ‘My Volcano’ once more appeared to be a younger, identical twin sister of ‘My Star’, Kaleigh Plyer.

Lynette’s pose was a carbon copy of Kaleigh’s Wonder Woman stance, which I had seen her do numerous times in the short time I was with her. For the second time in two days, my brain was overwhelmed by this incredible eeriness as I integrated my past-future memories with my current situation.

“Earth to Mike, Earth to Mike! Come in, Mike,” Lynette softly called out as I was transfixed about fifteen feet from her. “Are you okay?”

“What? Yeah, I’m ... uh ... was just taken back by your beauty,” I stammered in reply to her concerns.

“Well, thank you, but I don’t think that was the reason for your ‘Lost-in-Space‘ routine, here. You were almost like that in the car, last night ... and if I remember correctly, you promised to share some stuff with me. Why don’t you finish taking off your jeans and socks, and come sit up here beside me on the bed.”

Lynette finally relaxed her Wonder Woman pose and tapped the mattress of her parents’ canopy style bed with her right hand.

“You’re right, my little Volcano,” I softly replied back to her.

I quickly undid the button at the top of my Levis, unzipped and pushed the denim material down off my butt and legs. Lynette smiled at me as she saw how much easier a time I had in removing my jeans compared to her wiggle and twist, kick and pull, and hop on one leg disrobing routine.

When she turned away from me, I was given another little surprise as I saw a metallic gold ‘Playboy’ bunny emblem embossed on the rear of her black panties. There was also a series of ten gold stars incorporated within or around the bunny head design. I immediately took that as another convergence signal between my present, here with Lynette; and my past-future, with Kaleigh, my Star.

I couldn’t help but chuckle as I watched Lynette’s Playboy worthy ass wiggle and shimmy as she crept up towards the pillows at the head of the bed. I had to give my head a shake when she looked back over her shoulder at me with a sly, but sexy grin.

“I can’t believe your mom lets you wear ‘Playboy panties’. My mom would have had a stroke if my sister bought anything associated with Playboy into our house.”

“Don’t have a cow, Mike, but my mom was in the ‘Girls of CanadaPlayboy issue of November, 1963. Mom was 22-years-old and had just married my dad,” she replied as she purposefully wiggled her bunny enclosed ass back at me.

“Get outta here!” I exclaimed with a shocked look on my face.

“Yuppers!” Lynette fired back as she flopped over onto her butt and sat ‘Indian-style’. She then proudly proclaimed, “Mom really didn’t reveal anything, not even her real name; but it was pretty risqué at that time. You can’t see her boobs or privates, as I’ve seen her three pictures in the magazine. In one, you can see part of my mom’s bare bottom in an orange gingham dress, which was split high to her hip. In the second picture, she was wearing a long skirt, with her blouse open, loosely tied below her breasts. In the most daring photo, my mom was naked as the day she was born. She was sitting on a staircase playing a miniature guitar, but you can’t see any of her private parts.”

“Wow!” was all I could say as I walked over to the end of the bed after taking my socks off and throwing them over with my shirt and blue jeans. “My beautiful Volcano is full of amazing surprises these past couple of days.”

“So what kinda surprise do you have for me?” Lynette asked as she reached forward, and patted a spot in front of her where she wanted me to come and sit.

I gingerly stepped on the mahogany trunk at the end of the canopy bed and then knee-walked to the spot where Lynette had indicated she’d like me to sit. My hard-on created quite a tent in my light blue boxer-briefs as I slowly traversed that four foot distance. I saw Lynette lick around her lips as she stared at it while I moved towards her.

After I sat down in a similar fashion to her, with our knees about two feet apart, she just smiled sweetly at me and said, “Relax and just tell me what had you so bewildered last night in the car, and then just now. Was it the same thing?”

Again, I marveled at how perceptive Lynette was, which was remarkably similar to Kaleigh’s own sixth-sense ability. I took a deep breath as I looked down at her magnificent legs and then slowly let that air out of my lungs as my gaze moved up her body to her beautiful smiling face.

“You’re good, Lynette,” I softly said. “It was the same thing, an amazing thing which had me baffled. I doubt there is anything now I can tell you that will blow you away after learning about the crazy stuff that has gone on with me, and you. So, uh ... please let me get everything out I’m going to say. Then, you can ask me anything you’d like about it, okay?”

She quickly nodded her head ‘yes’ and softly answered, “I’ll be good with whatever you have to tell me, Mike, as long as it doesn’t hurt me.”

Lynette’s genuine smile gave me all the strength I needed to share my complete story with her. “As you know, I was forty-years-old when the Energists claimed me to help them with their transitional journey from an energy-intelligence life-form to a physical body based life-form. As payment for my help, they allowed me the opportunity to relive my life from the age of sixteen.”

Lynette’s smile brightened as she acknowledged all this information. She slowly reached out with her right hand and gently patted my left knee.

“I, uh, was previously married and divorced twice, and had a beautiful and smart step-daughter from my second marriage. I didn’t have any children of my own, before I was taken by the Energists but...”

I paused to both refocus on how I wanted to share this with Lynette, and to give her time to digest that new bit of future information about me. After I saw a slight head-bob from my still smiling girlfriend, I knew she was ready for more, so I continued, “I had met ... no, actually I was seduced by an incredible young lady, a just-graduated former student of mine at the University of Alabama. This young lady was twenty-two years old when she seduced me as my birthday present ... for my fortieth birthday. That was about a month and a half prior to being taken by the Energists.”

I could tell Lynette was itching to say something here as her eyes fluttered and she leaned closer to me, so I said, “Go ahead, Volcano, tell me what you’re thinking.”

“She was smart and beautiful, wasn’t she?” Lynette both stated and asked with her words. “God, Mike, one of your former students seduced you on your birthday, really, how?”

I shook my head in amazement at my girlfriend’s words and then her straight as an arrow question. “You wouldn’t believe how smart, driven, athletic and absolutely beautiful she was, or will be, I should have said. Um ... this extraordinary young lady WILL be born on February thirteen of next year, 1980 ... about a year from now and...”

“ ... What? Wait, we’ll come back to that in a minute, Mike. I want to know how she seduced you.” Lynette repeated her question with a ‘Star-like’ sparkle in her eyes as I paused to put my thoughts together.

With my impatient girlfriend awaiting an answer about that delightful event, I smiled and replied, “Kaleigh, this incredible girl’s name was Kaleigh; she graduated the previous December and invited me to her new fitness club on January eighth, my birthday. Kaleigh then gave me the best present I’ve ever received, past, present or future!”

I purposely paused there after seeing Lynette’s eyes light up when I mentioned an amazing present. I was just about to continue, when Lynette burst out, “What did she give you? Was it part of her seduction?”

I laughed out at her questions and replied, “They were one and the same.”

Lynette’s gorgeous smile took on a slightly confused look at my answer, so I then continued with, “My birthday present WAS her incredibly beautiful and highly erotic seduction of me. When I went to see her new fitness club, Kaleigh had closed it for my birthday, and she performed the sexiest, most mind-blowing striptease dance ... performance, that any girl has EVER done, period!

Lynette quickly covered her slack-jawed mouth with her hands after she heard that this young, former student of mine performed a striptease routine for my birthday. Lynette’s eyes were as big as they had been when she violently orgasmed with me in her mother’s car last night. I knew enough about her and women in general, to give her time to get her words together before adding anything else to this story.

“She, uh ... this Kaleigh girl, s-she...” Lynette slowly lowered her hands down into her lap as she stumbled with her response to my ‘past-future’ experience with Kaleigh. Lynette then lifted her hands up to her bra-covered breasts and gently ran her fingers over the flowered cups, before saying, “This girl did a striptease dance for y-your birthday. My God, Mike! ... that is, was ... ooh I’d love to have seen that, seen what Kaleigh looked like as she was doing that!”

Right after Lynette said that, my computer materialized just to my right, in the space between us.

Oh God!‘ I thought, as I realized what the Energists were allowing, heck encouraging, me to do for Lynette. They obviously had the recording of my birthday present, Kaleigh’s striptease performance, on my computer.

“W-what’s with your device, now, Mike?” Lynette asked with a silly grin on her face. “Don’t tell me you have pictures of this girl ... of Kaleigh, doing her striptease.”

“I think there maybe more than pictures for you to see,” I meekly replied to Lynette. “Kaleigh recorded her striptease routine for me on her club’s security system, and I’m pretty sure the Energists have put a copy of it on here for you ... for us, to see.”

“Get outta here!” she shouted, mimicking my previous exclamation, prior to pulling me up to the head of the bed. Once I was sitting with my back against some of the large pillows, Lynette grabbed the computer and scooted her butt between my spread legs, nuzzling her body back into mine.

“I like feeling your hard cock pressed up against my body,” Lynette cooed back over her shoulder at me. Then with lust, hazed eyes, she hissed, “Hopefully, your cock will be pressed up against, and INTO some other part of my body, later on tonight.”

Hearing how she said that to me, almost caused me to say, ‘computer vanish,’ in order to ravish this charged-up, nearly nude girl in my arms. However, my promise to share everything with Lynette won out over my immediate sixteen-year-old desires.

“Dang, Volcano,” I uttered in her right ear. “You don’t realize how close I am to doing just that ... pressing my hard cock up into your hot, tight pussy... RIGHT... NOW!“ As I expressed my urgent feelings to her, I did my best to behave myself, and simply wrapped my arms around her slender torso, and rested my hands on her toned, flat stomach.

Before Lynette could say or do anything in response to my words, I thought, ‘Show Star’s Striptease,’ and immediately the display monitor showed a crystal clear picture of the interior of Kaleigh’s Fitness for Boomers‘ club. After a couple of seconds, the lean and powerful legs of Kaleigh walked into the display. In another second, every part of Kaleigh’s awesome body but her head filled the monitor. All we could see was her incredible body, covered by a sexy workout outfit, and a few long strands of her golden blonde mane.

We soon heard from the computer speakers, “Happy 40th Birthday, Dr. Iron! ... I sure hope you’re going to enjoy the present I have for you ... Do you like my wrapping of it?”

Lynette slowly asked, “Iron?”

“That’s another story for another time, my little Volcano,” I replied, which seemed to satisfy Lynette’s immediate curiosity.

We then watched as Kaleigh fussed at the older version of me, for bringing our age differences up. Lynette whooped out, “You go girl!” after we heard Kaleigh say, “ ... and I’m DAMN well old enough to know who I want to see, be with, or BLOODY well seduce!” Kaleigh’s defiant pose only added to Lynette’s enjoyment of that moment.

We just barely caught a glimpse of Kaleigh’s face as she jumped up into my arms and kissed me for a minute or more. Lynette snuggled her nearly naked body back onto my bare chest as the display barely showed Kaleigh and me on the bottom of the screen.

Without taking her eyes off the display, Lynette whispered, “She’s one hot gal. This Kaleigh has a killer body and she’s really, really into you, huh?”

“Yes to all three of your questions,” I replied back. I started to move my fingers lightly around her solid stomach and over her hips.

“Oh, God!” Lynette exclaimed as she saw how sexily Kaleigh slid down my body. “Damn! She’s good!”

I didn’t verbally respond to Lynette’s outburst. I did however slowly trace my fingers over the front of Lynette’s thighs to the edge of her black panties. She relaxed her legs slightly, which allowed them to fall open a tad more, before my young girlfriend softly moaned out, “And so are you.”

On the display screen, we watched as Kaleigh slowly lifted her purple shirt over her sports-bra covered breasts, and then tossed it out of the picture. When Kaleigh shook her long, golden locks out and put her hands on my chest, Lynette got her first real look at my future fiancée’s face. She sucked in a large breath of oxygen, and then froze in my arms at her sudden recognition.

We both heard Kaleigh say, “Sit and enjoy, as I unwrap your present.” Then we heard her call out, “Music, CD #1, volume 15,” and Van Halen’s future hit, When It’s Love started to play through the monitor’s speakers.

Before Kaleigh started her awesome striptease to this and two other Van Halen songs, Lynette suddenly shifted around on my chest and stared into my eyes for several seconds. I saw a wild mixture of passion, confusion and amazement in her brown-green orbs. I knew right then that I had to fully explain this perceived connection between the girl in my arms and the older girl from my ‘past-future’.

With Lynette ignoring the video, I whispered to her, “Just watch for another minute or two and I’ll explain everything to you as best as I know how. Okay?”

The beautiful girl in my arms didn’t say a word as she gracefully turned back around to view the monitor. We both watched Kaleigh as she smiled, twirled and seductively began to remove her black sports-bra. I knew what was coming and timed my words, “Stop now,” perfectly to capture that incredible image of Kaleigh. Frozen on the display screen, we saw her beautiful smile, her sparkling eyes and wildly flowing golden hair. And there front and center were her incredibly, firm and full breasts with their equally amazing puffy, hard nipples.

“That’s ... your Kaleigh. S-she ... looks like she could be m-my older sister,” Lynette finally said after quietly examining the freeze-framed image on the screen. “Her hair is a little blonder than mine and her face is a bit older looking ... more mature I would say, but, uh ... her eyes, teeth, nose ... heck, everything about her face, is identical to mine ... Ooh God! She ... she even has my big puffy nipples and a birthmark under her right nipple. See?”

Lynette quickly pulled down her bra cup, which covered her right breast and used her fingers to pull her breast up and out to expose her own cute birthmark. She was bang-on. Kaleigh had the exact same birthmark, both in size and location on her breast, as Lynette. Both girls’ breasts had tiny little bumps on their puffy areola, running around their long, thick nipples.

“I know, baby, all those similarities were what hit me, and caused my little brain cramp last night in the car,” I said to her as she ran her left index finger over her birthmark. “Somehow, I think me being with you, and seeing that you’re almost identical to Kaleigh, that this is proof that my second journey here will indeed lead me back to the girl ... to my one true love, Kaleigh Plyer. Kaleigh is, uh ... will be the mother of my future twins.”

“What!? What did you just say!? True love ... Future twins ... What is all that?”

“I was going to get into all this earlier, but when you asked to see that seduction and striptease, all that information kinda took a backseat. So, uh ... for the true love part, on Kaleigh’s twenty-third birthday, February thirteenth, 2003, I asked Kaleigh to marry me, and gave her a beautiful, hand-made pink diamond engagement ring.”

I could see a mixture of love and concern, or possibly a touch of jealousy in Lynette’s face when she processed that bit of news. Unbeknownst to her, I was about to drop a bigger bomb on her with my next statement. “The very next day, Valentine’s Day, 2003, I was taken from her, claimed by the Energists.”

“Oh! God! Mike! I’m so sorry to hear that for both of you,” Lynette softly offered up as she twisted around to give me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. I was real happy to see that whatever hint of jealousy Lynette showed earlier, was now exchanged for compassion.

I stifled a sob at that moment and continued with my story, “The Energists, like you just now, felt awful about claiming me and taking me from her, so they um, they arranged for Kaleigh to become pregnant with my children in the days prior to that dark event. Kaleigh has, or will eventually have my twins, a boy and a girl.”

“How do you know all that if they took you from her in the days or weeks following her conception?”

I smiled at Lynette and replied, “The Energists told both of us this wonderful news as they took me from her, from Earth, after our serious car crash.”

“Let me, uh ... let me see if I have this now,” Lynette said as she turned back and stared at her virtual older self on the computer monitor. “You never had children before you were claimed, but uh, your fiancée, this beautiful girl, who looks exactly like me, will have your children, twins, in the year 2003?”

I took a deep breath after hearing Lynette’s summary and simply replied, “Yes.”

“But you’re not sure if you’ll be able to see her again, or your future children. Right?”

“Yes, again,” I replied before I added, “I was told by the Energists before they sent me back here that I might be able to return or merge with my prior life, to uh ... return to Kaleigh as this second journey through life reaches that point in time. Unfortunately, they didn’t like the odds of that merger happening when I returned as a sixteen-year-old.”

“Oh, Mike! That’s not right, and it’s not fair!” she cried as she looked back at me over her shoulder and we shared a tight hug for several moments.

I took another deep breath to compose myself and my thoughts before I said, “I honestly believe, because of all your striking similarities with Kaleigh, that things will turn out fine for me ... and ... and that I’ll be with Kaleigh and my two little children, when I get back to 2003.”

Lynette suddenly pushed up from my chest and sternly said, “I don’t think I want to see any more of this recording.” She paused and stared in my steel blue eyes for several seconds before she added, “I can tell you loved her ... that you still love and miss her.” I simply gave her a tight squeeze and nodded my head to confirm her statement.

With her head resting on my shoulder now, Lynette asked out of the blue, “Was Kaleigh the other girl, the other lady, who, uh ... could, you know, fully experience and enjoy a complete sexual release?”

I chuckled and looked at my blushing girlfriend before replying, “Yes, ma’am. Kaleigh was that other lady who experienced incredible orgasms, and could violently squirt out her female sexual juices.” Lynette took a quick peek at the monitor, as if rechecking her mental image of this older version of herself. She kept staring at her image as I continued, “Kaleigh would regularly gush out a good bit of her fluids when she came, but occasionally, she would erupt like you did last night. There were times when she also zone out from those overwhelming sensations, just like my little Volcano, here.”

“Jeezes, Mike,” she whispered as she stared at Kaleigh’s smiling face and magnificent breasts on the display screen. “Are there any other things we share in common? Things that you’ve noticed about me, that she has already done?”

I scooted my butt back further into the pillows and sat more upright after hearing Lynette’s questions. With my arms around her trunk, I pulled her back against my chest before I replied with this question, “Are you sure you want to know any more of your shared traits or actions?”

Lynette sat stock-still for a couple of seconds, staring at the monitor before she turned her head towards me and softly but confidently replied, “Yes, I want to know all about this girl, the love of your life. I know I’m not her, even though we are nearly identical.” Lynette gave me a soft kiss on the cheek before she continued. “I maybe a smidgen jealous of what you shared with her, but uh, neither of us can change the facts that we’re here together, right now, and that we, uh ... we really care for each other.”

I raised my eyebrows at her correct assertion that we can’t change the way things have gone for us. I placed a light kiss on her right ear as she concluded, “So yeah, I want to know everything about her, about Kaleigh. What else do we have in common, and what things have you noticed that are different between us?”

“As you wish, Volcano, as you wish,” I softly said in her ear. “We don’t have to watch the rest of this recording if you’d rather not, but if I remember correctly, you’ll be able to see two or three other things you have in common with Kaleigh, as she completes her striptease. Are you good with that?”

“Can you fast forward to those parts, or do we have to watch the whole thing?”

Before I replied, the picture of Kaleigh on the screen changed from that highly personal and memorable image, to one where Kaleigh is bent over at the waist, with her back turned toward us. Her naked, bubble butt was aimed right at us, as her black and purple bicycle shorts were down around her ankles.

Lynette raised an eyebrow at this new, still image of Kaleigh, while I snickered out, “They are incredible.”

“Her ass is incredible!” Lynette exclaimed after my brief statement.

“No, no ... well yes, ‘Cano, Kaleigh’s ass is incredible,” I haltingly replied before adding, “I was actually referring to the Energists, who immediately changed to this image of Kaleigh, which I needed for our resemblances discussion.”

“I already knew we shared having a tight ass, Mike,” Lynette tittered at me. She then pointed at the monitor with her finger and asked, “What other likeness do we share from that image?”

“I’m kinda uncomfortable telling you to look between Kaleigh’s legs, but focus your attention on her private...”

“Ooh! ... my! ... God!” Lynette loudly interrupted my statement, as she pointed her right index finger at the display screen. “She has long, thick pussy lips, too, just like mine!”

“Ding, ding, ding!” I simply voiced and put my hands around Lynette’s waist as she leaned forward towards the image of Kaleigh’s exposed rear end and meaty, distended pussy lips.

Lynette immediately turned around and cried out, “Ooh, Mike! You really were telling me the truth about genuinely liking my puffy nipples and my long, fleshy lips.” She then launched herself up at me, and her forehead caught me flush on my nose. Her momentum and my avoidance reflex response pitched the back of my head against the headboard of her parents’ canopy bed.

When she heard the crack of my head hitting the wooden headboard, and saw the slight grimace on my face, Lynette quickly apologized and bathed my face with her soft kisses. Even with the light fog in my mind, I really enjoyed the caring attitude and tenderness Lynette fostered upon me.

“That, my energetic young girl is another trait you have in common with Kaleigh. She was also able to launch herself from a standstill, and, AND she had a habit of unexpectedly launching herself into me like you just did ... like you have done several times over the past couple of days.”

I smiled at her to let her know I wasn’t upset or mad at her for nearly breaking my nose or giving me a concussion.

“I’ll try to ensure you’re ready for any of my future takeoffs, okay?” Lynette softly said before she rested her head on my chest.

“I’d appreciate that ... a lot!” I chuckled out in response, which earned me a halfhearted smack on my shoulder. “Kaleigh did that a lot, too,” I added with an even bigger chortle.

We both rested like this for a couple of minutes before Lynette asked, “Isn’t there one or two more things on this video that you said would help show a similarity between us?”

As I thought up my answer to Lynette’s question, I saw another new image on the monitor. It now showed Kaleigh’s and Lynette’s next near identical characteristic and body motion. With my chin resting on the crown of her head, I said to Lynette, “Take a good look at that new image and tell me what you notice about both her body and her actual posture or pose.”

Lynette scurried around and sat between my legs once more as she studied the full-frontal, nude image of Kaleigh, who stood there in her best ‘Wonder Woman’ pose. In that picture, Kaleigh stood upright, feet shoulder width apart, and her hands were clinched into fists, which rested on her lovely flared hips.

I watched from behind Lynette and noticed she was rocking slightly from side to side as she studied the image on the monitor. When she became motionless, she softly said, “I see one key difference between us in that image. Her, uh, her pussy hair is slightly blonder than my pubic hair, and uh, she has it trimmed it in a beautiful star shaped pattern.” Lynette slowly looked over her shoulder at me, as if seeking confirmation of her discovery.

“That is indeed one of the few differences I’ve noticed between the two of you,” I replied. “Just in case you hear me reference Kaleigh as ‘Star’, I gave her that pet-name right after seeing her blonde star-trimmed pussy hair.”

“Ha! I like that personalized name. It’s almost as good as Volcano!”

I laughed at Lynette’s commentary before I asked, “Notice anything else that is similar? Her posture or pose?”

Lynette studied the image for a couple of seconds before she shouted out, “Wonder Woman! Both of us use that pose. How cool is that?”

“Right-Oh! Kiddo!” I replied and gave her a huge hug. “Both of you definitely are strong, beautiful and have the Amazonian, ‘I can take on the world‘ attitude of Wonder Woman. Matter of fact, when you posed like that earlier beside the bed, I think that triggered my second little brain fog. Remember?”

“You’re right. That did happen when I was standing like that beside the bed. Maybe Kaleigh was trying to get with you, to tell me all about her, huh?”

“Yeah, probably,” I replied with a smile. I then grunted out as Lynette pushed hard on my lower abdomen and spun around to face me.

“You okay, Mike?” she after hearing that disconcerting groan.

“Yeah, Volcano,” I responded, “I think I best use the bathroom, though. Those earlier cokes I drank are letting me know I am only allowed to borrow them, instead of permanently owning them.”

Lynette laughed at my statement and pointed out the entrance to her parents’ master bathroom. As I slid off the bed, she surprised me by asking, “This probably is impossible, but is there any way I can talk to or communicate with Kaleigh?”

Her innocent, yet unfeasible question stopped me dead in my tracks, and I agonized over her request. However, as I turned to look at my beautiful, grinning girlfriend, I remembered I had a treasured possession that might allow for Lynette’s wild communication request.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.