After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years - Cover

After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 9: All Night Long

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9: All Night Long - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Medway High School

2:15pm, Thursday, February 15, 1979

In geography, Mr. St. George said we were able to use today’s class period to start researching our class assignment on various Australian issues. I saw Liz Morkings and her partner, Ellie McIlharty digging through an Australian Anthology book for examples of Aussie folklore. Samantha was on her own like me, as her partner Joanne Gramm was with Lynette playing volleyball. I found out her topic was Aussie industries and national productivity, and she was struggling to find good resources in the classroom. I grabbed the Aussie Almanac and saw that had some limited information on Australian entertainment scene.

When Sam let out a sigh of frustration, I asked Mr. St. George if the two of us could run down the library to see if we could find anything on our topics. He agreed to my request but informed us he would talk with Mr. Short, the head librarian, to make sure we made good use of our time. We both let him know we’d use this time wisely and thanked him.

As we entered the library I said to Sam, “Let’s ask old Shorty if he has anything or where to start looking for info on our topics.”

“Shorty?” she asked with a surprise look on her face.

“You’ll see what I mean in a second,” I replied with a smile as we walked to the main library counter. I hit the small bell on the counter and in a couple of seconds, a short, portly, bald man walked out of the office area. I heard Samantha stifle a small snort as she saw our head librarian waddle out towards us.

“Hey, Mr. Short,” I said with a grin. “We uh, have a geography assignment for Mr. St. George and we’d like to know if you have any materials on Australian industries for Samantha, here, while I could use anything on the Aussie entertainment area.”

“Let me see here,” he said as he scratched his bald head. “I think the best place for industry type information would be either the encyclopedias or possibly the um ... let me look something up for you and I’ll get with you,” he said and nodded at Samantha. “And uh, for entertainment information, I believe if you look at the Rolling Stones magazines over there, you might find something in them. Also, the encyclopedia might have some entertainment facts as well. So uh, if you head over there, I’ll see what else I can find for you.”

“Thanks,” we both said in unison and walked over to the main section with the large information books. Sam pulled out the appropriate encyclopedias, while I hurried over to the magazine rack and snagged the last 3 editions of Rolling Stones. Sam found an empty table along the wall and quickly found some information on her topic and jotted a few things down in her notebook.

I quickly scanned the table of contents of the first magazine and didn’t see anything worthwhile. In the second magazine, I saw a listing for ‘The Aussie Invasion,’ which definitely caught my eye. I already knew several of the musical groups that were included in the article but a few surprised me with their Australian connection. The article mentioned the obvious choices like The BeeGees, KC and the Sunshine Band, AC/DC, The Little River Band and Olivia Newton-John. However, I learned about Cold Chisel, Split Endz, and the Aussie version of James Taylor, Paul Kelly in that article. Unfortunately, there wasn’t any useful information on actors/actresses or other forms of Australian entertainment.

When Shorty came over to us, he said, “I’m sorry Miss, but I wasn’t able to find any other books specific to Australian industries. Was the e-encyclopedia h-helpful?” Mr. Short’s sudden fumbling words caught my attention, but when Sam started to speak, that small concern quickly vanished.

“Some but I’ll just have to find some other resources I guess. Thank you for your help, though,” she said with a smile at the old librarian.

“Well, le-let me know if I can do anything else to ha-help YOU out,” he said as he somewhat leered at the pretty redhead across from me. The whole time he was at our table, he didn’t look at me once or say anything about my Aussie topic.

Shorty stood there and his eyes were darting all around Sam’s location, so I asked him, “This Rolling Stone‘s issue has some good information on musicians but not on other forms of entertainment. Did you find any other entertainment information for me?”

My question appeared to catch the lecherous man off guard and he stumbled with his answer, “Well, um, I didn’t uh, didn’t get around to looking that up just yet.”

I smiled back at him and said, “That’s okay, Mr. Short, we’ll find the information either here ourselves or at the main London Library. Thanks again for your help.”

“Yes, yes. You’re welcome,” and he slowly backed away like he didn’t want to leave our area. When I simply said, “Mr. Short?” he finally turned and walked back to the main desk area.

I just sat there and chuckled as he made his waddling journey and Sam looked at me and asked, “What is so funny?”

“You didn’t see how he was staring at you, there? I was surprised he didn’t drip some drool on your notebook as he was checking you out.”

“What? Really?” she said, surprised. I just looked at her with a silly grin on my face and quickly nodded my head in response. “Wow, I didn’t notice,” she responded.

I pushed away from the table after seeing that the third magazine didn’t provide me with any information. I decided to return them back on their shelf. As I stepped to the end of the table and looked down at Samantha as she jotted down a few more pieces of information, I suddenly saw why old Shorty was in no hurry to leave our table. From this position, I and obviously Shorty, had a clear view down the front of Sam’s black with silver trim blouse. Samantha’s beautiful, unblemished alabaster skin on her chest rose and fell as she breathed. Her lace trimmed, hot pink bra hung loosely away from her firm young right breast. When she pulled her hand back to write in her notebook, I was able to see part of the pale pink areola and a smidgen of her nipple.

That look down Sam’s blouse triggered an awesome flashback-flash-forward memory of my first time seeing Colleen McGinny, another redheaded beauty’s awesome pale pink nipples.


11:20pm, Friday November 17, 1984

Saugeen-Maitland Residence Hall Parking Lot, UWO

“You don’t have to head home just yet, do you Mike?” Colleen asked as we walked back across the parking lot of her residency building. We sauntered back there after the reggae band, Spices’ second set of songs at our Physical Education Pub event. I always liked the PE pub events, which were held at the Somerville House on the University of Western Ontario’s campus because our student leadership group often splurged on good bands instead of DJs for our events.

“I’m in no real rush,” I replied. “Besides, an hour or so of wait time would probably be a good idea after those five or six beers I polished off, tonight.” I wrapped my arm around my pretty redheaded gymnast’s shoulder as she smiled up at me.

Colleen was a physical education major like me at UWO, and she was also on the school’s gymnastics team. Colleen had her auburn hued hair cut in a short above the collar style, which framed her beautiful face with its slightly curled under ends. Her hair danced and bounced around her cheeks and dimpled chin as she moved. Colleen was about five-foot-two, and one-hundred and five pound of sweet Irish lass. She had the tiniest waist I’ve ever seen on a ‘mature’ girl, which made both her butt and boobs appear slightly bigger than they really were.

“Good. Come on in and I’ll get a couple of cokes and we can eat some pretzels or chips, too,” she said. Colleen didn’t have to twist my arm to get me to go up with her to her apartment. I had asked her out for the first time about three weeks ago to the Nursing Pub event, and we’d gotten together at her place a few times for some wonderful necking and a little petting action.

At the pub tonight, Colleen was a little more daring in how she dressed, as she had on a tight pair of red leather pants and a tight green angora sweater. She was also quite animated in how she danced with me. Several times she put her leg between mine to ground her crotch into my hip, or slid her leather pants covered pussy up and down along my thigh. I had no doubt she could tell I was turned on as she danced with me. By the smoldering look in her eyes, I knew she was heating up inside her clothes, as well.

After we entered her apartment, it was apparent that her roommate wasn’t around. Janice’s bedroom door was wide open and things looked semi-cleaned up in her room. I nodded to the open bedroom and Colleen simply said, “She’s home for the weekend to see her boyfriend, Wayne. I’ll get us a couple of cokes if you’ll turn on some music. I think I have Lionel Richie’s new, Can’t Slow Down tape in my portable boom-box ... so if you’re good with that, it works for me too.”

“You can’t go wrong with Lionel or the Commodores, in my opinion,” I replied as I went over to her Sony portable system. I saw that the tape was about half way through the first side, so I rewound it and hit the play switch. Just as I was standing up, Colleen walked up behind me, wrapped her arms around my stomach and held my glass of coke out for me to see, and possibly grab from her.

Just as the first song, All Night Long started to play, I spun around in her arms without grabbing the glass of coke from her and gave her a huge hug and lifted her lightweight body off the ground and kissed her pale skinned and lightly freckled nose. Colleen grunted a little as I squeezed her but when she felt me kiss her on her nose, she tilted her auburn head back some and planted a hot kiss on my lips.

When she pulled back from me, she softly said, “Let me put these drinks down somewhere before I spill them.”

As she set the glasses on the end table beside her couch, I waited until they were safe and secure on a couple of cozies, and then I grabbed her around her bent over waist, spun her around quickly and pulled her down on top of me as I fell down on her couch. Colleen squealed out in surprise, but quickly realized what I had in mind and thankfully used her arms to help soften her landing on me.

With her lying on my body, we kissed for several minutes and she once again started to slowly press her crotch against my hip. When Colleen tried to adjust her body’s position, she inadvertently raised her leg up into my excited crotch, which put a semi-halt to those previous wonderful sensations. She moved off to the side with her back to the couch and apologized and kissed all over my face as I slowly recovered from that ‘lovely’ sensation in the pit of my stomach.

“I hope I don’t do that, again,” she chuckled as I turned onto my side to face her.

“I second that idea,” I laughed out in reply to her words. With my right arm and hand now free, I ran it from her slick leather covered hip over her soft hunter green angora sweater to her underarm region. I felt the lower edge of Colleen’s bra as I traced my fingertips down across the front of her soft fuzzy sweater. When I took a peek at my fingers just below her breasts, I was somewhat surprised at how prominently her nipples were poking out at the soft sweater material. I figured her bra would have prevented or decreased their prominence a little, but I wasn’t complaining in the least at the sight of her hard, pokey nipples.

After we kissed for a few minutes, I slipped my right hand under her sweater and slowly rubbed it along her bare skin above her red leathers. I traced my hand along her side, across her back and around to her tight, sculptured stomach. When I moved my hand upwards towards her left breast location, I felt the same soft leather material that her pants were made from with my fingertips. I ran them slowly over that soft material along the underside of her breast. Directly in the middle of the bra, I felt a small satiny bow hanging down between her two heaving breasts.

I pulled away from her kiss and smiled at her as I pushed my hand a little further up under her sweater. Colleen was looking at me through her dreamy blue eyes and suddenly smiled brighter as my fingers felt the bare skin of her breast and then her hard nipple when I expected to keep feeling the soft leather bra material. I raised my eyebrows at her smiling face as her breast encasement surprise definitely gained my attention. After lightly tracing my fingers around her hard nipple area, I ensnared Colleen’s pointy left nipple between my index and pointer fingers and lightly rolled it. This little treatment caused Colleen’s dreamy eyes to close and she leaned back into my mouth to passionately kiss me for that sudden boost in her pleasure.

For the life of me, I still couldn’t figure out how her nipple was uncovered like that, yet still have her breasts somewhat encased in her soft leather bra. I pulled my right leg up until it was pressed into Colleen’s crotch and lightly drew it back and forth against her red leather pants. She moaned into my mouth at that new sensation, which I used as a subtle distraction to start pulling her dark green sweater up her body. When the front of it was above her high full breasts, I pulled my lips from hers to see exactly what she had on under her fuzzy angora sweater.

Colleen let out a small chuckle as she saw the astonished look on my face as I first laid my eyes on her beautiful creamy white breasts with their hard, pale pink nipples. Those breasts and her hard exposed nipples were held securely by a sexy red leather, open cupped bra. Colleen’s bra obviously allowed her pretty pale pink nipples to rub up against the soft fuzzy angora material, which was the main reason why her nipples were hard as bullets and straining at the tight fabric of her sweater.

“Do you like my bra ... how it supports my boobs?” Colleen asked as I ran my fingers along the top edge of that awesome red leather bra.

I leaned in and kissed her once more before I pulled away and replied, “Oh yeah, I like it and I definitely love the look of your breasts and beautiful hard nipples in that ... Wow! What is this?”

When I got a good look at her right breast and nipple, which had been pressed down into couch, I realized she had a small curved gold bar through a pierced nipple. I simply stared in amazement at Colleen’s pierced nipple because it was the first one I’d seen up close and personal like this. Both ends of the gold bar had about a ¼ inch round ball, which kept it from sliding through her pierced nipple.

“So, uh, what do you think of my little piece of jewelry there?” she asked as she smiled at me.

I lightly ran my fingers over that ¾ inch piece of gold metal and softly pulled and turned it to see how her nipple responded to that slight manipulation. I looked back into her blue eyes and replied, “It looks awesome Coll. I’ve not seen and touched one of these up close and personal like this before, but yeah, I like it. Does it feel good or uh add to your enjoyment of things?”

“God, yes!” she answered, “I uh tend to like things a little rough, and having my nipple pulled and twisted with that little stud-bar makes it mucho better at times.” I would have bet anyone a million dollars that Colleen would not have either said she likes things a little rough or that she had a nipple pierced prior to about two minutes ago. Thankfully, I never even considered making a bet like that regarding Colleen or I’d be in the poor house for sure.

Colleen had always been a physical girl from her gymnastics and other sports but outside of that ‘arena’, I would have said she was the textbook example of a semi-shy, demure and unsullied young lady. Boy was I wrong, and I was about to find out just how far off base my pristine perception of Colleen McGinny really was when it came to sexual antics.

I scooted down some so her lovely creamy white breasts were at my head level. I extended my tongue out and very lightly flicked her left, non-pierced nipple, which again caused Colleen to moan out. I then rounded my tongue and sucked that hard little nubbin into my mouth and pressed her sensitive tissue against my upper teeth.

“Oooh yeah! I like how you’ve latched onto my pink little nipple. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Pull it some now ... yes, more, puuull it!” Colleen cried out as I continually pulled her hard pink nob of pleasure away from her red leather bra uplifted breast. With her hard nipple trapped between my teeth now, I roughly licked her sensitive flesh with my tongue. Colleen definitely let me know she loved her nipple treatment when she cried out, “Oooh, God yes, yes, yes!”

Colleen obviously wasn’t entirely satisfied with how lightly I was dragging my leg against her crotch as I was playing with her left nipple. She scooted up tight to my body and forcefully ground her pussy against my thigh to increase her overall pleasure. When I let her left nipple go, Colleen sank back down against the back of the couch and let out a long, slow groan of pleasure as she rapidly dry humped my leg.

I eased my upper body over to the edge of the couch, and Colleen quickly laid flat on her back. Her red leather bra held her solid ‘B’ size breasts perfectly in place, aimed straight up towards me as I leaned over her bare upper torso. I replaced my mouth with my right fingers on her hard, wet left nipple and moved over to bath her gold studded, right nipple with kisses, licks and sweet bites. Her moans of pleasure let me know she was enjoying these ministrations.

Even though she just told me she loved having the gold bar pull and twist her sensitive nipple, I was somewhat hesitant to push the limits with things. As a novice dealing with nipple piercings, I was a little frightened of either tearing her flesh or simply hurting her in some other fashion. However, Colleen soon told me, “Capture the small balls with your teeth and pull, twist on it. If, uh, oh yeah! ... If it causes too much pain, I’m good about following your movements to lessen those unpleasant sensations. But really, there won’t be any unpleasantness in my nipple. Oh, God, yes!”

With her non-pierced nipple, I didn’t feel nearly as much trepidation about pinching, pulling or twisting it, so my fingers were not being real nice to that hard nub of flesh as she gave me those instructions.

I looked up at her and asked, “You sure about that?” She simply smiled and nodded her head which sent her auburn locks dancing around her lightly freckled face. I turned back to her pierced nipple and flicked it with my tongue a few times before I used my tongue to lift up the outside little ball and twisted the stud downward 90 degrees or so. Colleen moaned out at that quarter twist of her nipple. I held that position with my tongue and then slipped my teeth under the round ends.

With my right fingers, I twisted her non-pierced nipple in the same direction, at the same time. With my beautiful redheaded girlfriend moaning from this treatment of her nipples, I then pulled upwards with my teeth on her gold bar and with my fingers on her hard, small nipples. Colleen let me know she loved this by using her hands to grab her breasts just above her red leather bra and squeezed her tit flesh. This forced more of it upward into my teeth and fingers. Colleen’s moaning got louder as she then pushed down on her breasts to put even more stretch her sensitive nipples.

“Oooh, God, Mike that feels sooo good! Twist them, twist them even more please. Yes, just like t-that!” I was really surprised by her requests and actions as I had never dated anyone who really loved to have her breasts and nipples treated like this. Plus, Colleen would have been one of the last girls I would have suspected of liking this type of sexual play. However, this wasn’t the last major surprise she had in store for me on this warm, fall Canadian night.

I was so focused on Colleen’s breasts and nipples that I didn’t see or feel Colleen’s free hands were working on undoing the button down fly of her red leather pants. The first sign I received of that wonderful action was when she pressed her upper body down hard into the couch as she lifted her tight, ripped abs and butt off the couch to slide those sexy pants down off her killer ass.

Being a highly charged up guy at that moment, I stopped what I was doing with her nipples and looked down to see that Miss McGinny had on a matching red leather thong panty underneath her red leather pants. This girl was definitely full of surprises today. When she had the pants off her butt and down to her mid-thigh, she jack-knifed at the hips and lifted her straight legs up towards her head. She smiled brightly at me as I looked at her tight butt and strong legs in front of my face, and requested, “A little help will get you to the good stuff sooner.”

Her red leather pants were not on her beautiful legs but for a couple of seconds longer. When Colleen lowered her legs back down to the couch, I saw just how graceful this little gymnast could move about. In about five second’s time, I had repositioned myself and was sitting along the edge of the couch around Colleen’s knees. She easily lifted her left leg up onto the back of the couch and bent her right leg and pulled it along the edge of the couch towards her shoulder. Colleen’s red leather thong was pulled super tight against her pussy in this position and I thought I could see a small circular bump in the thong about where the top of her slit should be.

I moved my hands and fingers along her spread thighs towards her still hidden pussy. The front strip of leather was barely wide enough to keep her pussy lips covered but I still didn’t see any of Colleen’s pussy hairs peeking out from under its red leather encasement. I tickled her skin along the edges of her thong, and when I reached her hip area, I gently slipped the middle finger of each hand under its edge. With tantalizingly slow movements, I pulled those fingers back down towards her hidden pussy. With one knuckle of each finger under her thong, I initially felt the first few soft pussy hairs about 2 inches above that mysterious circular bump.

My two fingertips were almost touching each other when my right middle finger first came in contact with a hard circular object. I stopped my motion for a second and looked up at Colleen’s face. She had her eyes closed and her nostrils were flared as she was enjoying my slow caresses down in her crotch. I then felt that hard object with both of my fingers and wiggled it gently, which caused the first of many loud moans to escape from Colleen’s mouth.

With the edges of that hard, smooth round object caught between my fingers, I decided to pull down on it as I continued my fingers’ slow journey towards her pussy opening. As the tension in this hidden object increased, Colleen lifted her head up and opened her eyes to see what I was doing under her thong panties. She barely smiled at me, and then threw her head back to let out a long cry, “Oh, yes Mike, pull on my clit ring! Twist it and pull it. Oh, God! Yes!”

Without even seeing it, I was once again amazed and surprised by the body jewelry, little Miss Colleen had hidden under her clothing. I was interested now in finding out just what other surprises she may have in store for me as this wonderful evening wore on. I continued to pull her clit ring down towards her wet pussy and I felt her start to angle her pelvis down in that direction as I moved her ring. Colleen obviously did know how to follow movements when things got a little out of her comfort zone. Finally, she cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain, “Enough, Mike! Oh, damn! That felt so frickin’ good!”

When she felt me release her clit ring, she returned her pelvis to its more relaxed position and said, “Get me out of my leathers and show me you can eat a pussy as good as any girl can.” With that said, she once again lifted her legs straight up in the air to allow me to pull that sexy red leather thong off her butt and up over her legs.

Colleen’s previous statement contained surprise number three for the night. She basically just said she wasn’t opposed to having some fun with the ladies. As Sergeant Schultz from Hogan’s Heroes would say, I thought, ‘Inter-resting, very inter-resting.‘ Colleen’s challenge probably put me in a ‘win-less’ situation here as I’ve heard ‘nobody knows the female body like another female‘ but I was definitely ‘inter-rested’ in participating in her enjoyable little challenge.

In true gymnast fashion, Colleen pointed her toes which forced me reach up a little higher to get that skimpy thong off her legs. As I did that, she reached out and gently squeezed the bulge in my khaki slacks. When the pressure in her fingers got a little too much, I softly reminded her, “Easy now, those boys are still a little sensitive from that earlier mishap.”

“Oh sorry,” she replied and gently patted the lump in my slacks as she respread her legs like she had them as I explored under her leather panties. She then softly whispered, “I promise to treat those precious jewels, and you, as good as I can ... since this is my first time doing something like this with a guy.”

I was engrossed with Colleen’s beautifully trimmed, fire red pubic hair, and her widely displayed pierced pussy as she placed one leg on the back of the couch and the other across my lap, when Colleen’s fourth and biggest surprise of the night registered in my brain. As much as I loved seeing a fire crotch for the first time in person, I quickly reconnected my eyes with hers as her announcement that this was her first time with a guy upped my anxiety level to near maximum.

Colleen’s bright smile faded a little and she started to blush almost as bright as her hair when she saw the look of surprise and then concern come across my face. I then ran my hand along her leg that was in my lap and gently placed it over her fiery pussy mound. “Coll, I’m the uh, the first guy you’ve been with ... ever?” I softly asked the blushing beauty spread out on complete display before me.

The once confident and sexually demanding beauty now slightly nodded her demure and cute face back at me in response to my question. We looked into each other’s eyes for a moment or two before I smiled at her, which triggered a huge sparkle in her clear baby blues.

“You’re surprised at that, huh?” she softly asked and I mimicked her slight little head nod action. “I, uh, I’ve always just been into girls, you know coming from an all-girls high school, but uh, hanging around you and Wayne (good friend and track athlete from high school, now together at university), I’m just ... well I’m just glad you asked me out, and I just want to do this with you. Are you okay with all this?”

“Hell, yeah,” I enthusiastically responded as I looked down upon her petite and sexy, yet muscular nude body. I slowly vibrated my palm and fingers back and forth over Colleen’s mound. “You just ... You’re just full of surprises, awesome surprises here, tonight, with your private jewelry here and there.” I captured both her clit ring and her nipple bar between my fingers and gently twisted them as I spoke. “Plus, you mentioned enjoying your sexual activities a little rough is kinda unexpected, especially from my little Miss Colleen here.”

Colleen’s face showed she was once again receiving a healthy dose of sexual pleasure from my manipulations of her hardware. When I let go of those gold pieces, she looked back up at me with her dreamy eyes and said, “Are you ready for one final surprise from me, tonight?”

“What, you’ve got more surprises to share right now?” I excitedly said as I slowly twisted each of her sexual jewelry pieces. “Go ahead and completely knock my socks off.”

Colleen let a combination moan-chuckle and said, “I want more than your socks off mister, but uh, oooh damn you do that nice! Oh, but you’ll never guess who my first female lover was.” She stared up at me for a good ten seconds as I comprehended her words and tried to figure out who I knew that might have been Colleen’s first sexual lover. I racked my brains but came up with nothing as I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders to indicate I had no clue.

“It was at the provincial high school gymnastics championships when I was in the 12th grade. I was assigned a hotel room with a girl in the 13th grade...” Colleen’s first clues were barely helpful to me, so she paused then said, “from Medway High School...” and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I’m sure my jaw dropped down onto Colleen’s wet pussy in astonishment as I realized who this lover-girl was.

“No, not Jennifer, it wasn’t Jennifer Rathje was it?” I said in complete amazement. This final surprise was a real doozy as her grin spread across her face and she quickly nodded her head affirmatively. “You and Jennifer Rathje? What ... how?” I finally asked.

Colleen’s smiled up at me and then looked down to where the palm of my right hand was slowly rotating over her hot, wet pussy. “Do you really want to hear this now or would you rather replace your hand with your mouth and let me experience a man’s tongue in and around my pussy for the first time?”

“Yeah, yeah, that can be a story for later,” I replied and pulled my hand away from her hot, auburn mound. “God, Colleen, your pussy is the prettiest one I’ve ever seen. I love your soft, auburn locks and oh, these pink little lips are so damn inviting. I’m going to enjoy doing this ... a lot!” I scooted my butt a little further down her couch and Colleen scooted the opposite direction until her head was resting on a throw-pillow. When we were both satisfied with our arrangements, I positioned my head where it would intersect with her sweet smelling pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.