After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years - Cover

After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 1: Slip Slidin’ Away

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1: Slip Slidin’ Away - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Mike’s childhood home in Bryanston, north of London, Ontario

6:30am, Wednesday, February 14, 1979

“I’m up, I’m up,” I replied back to my dad, which surprised him as he usually had to come around the corner of our ‘U-shaped’ bedroom and shake or kick the bunk beds to get both Patt and I up in the morning for school. “I’ll make sure Pat gets up too. Can you hit the lights for us please?”

Our large bedroom had 2 sets of bunk beds for me and my 3 brothers. The main heating system and chimney ran up the center of it, which created the ‘U’ shape. While my oldest brothers weren’t living at home any longer, their bunk beds were right beside the door. Patt and my beds were out of sight from the door, which afforded us some privacy and early warning at times for visitors. Unfortunately, the main overhead light switch was by the door, so we often had to walk around the room to turn them on.

“Ok. Glad you’re up,” my dad said with a note of surprise in his deep voice. Just then the overhead lights came on in our room and a few seconds later I heard the bedroom door click shut as my father headed back downstairs.

I heard my older brother groan a little and duck under his covers as he experienced the up close effect of the overhead lights. I chuckled at him and said, “Get up dude or dad will be pissed.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m ‘bout ready to hit the pavement. If I’m not up in five, come back and get me. Got that doofus?”

“Alright,” I said to my unchanged semi-psychotic older brother. As I moved around my old bedroom to get dressed for school, I reminisced about my prior experiences with my three brothers. My older brothers were all in the 5-8 to 5-9 range, strong, athletic and sports minded growing up. However, they never participated in school sports at Medway High like I did. My oldest brother Joe’s asthma was the main reason he never played sports beyond our neighborhood backyard battles. I remembered him getting seriously winded if he ran hard for any short duration in our surprisingly regular pickup football, baseball or road/pond hockey games.

From a competitive or organized sport perspective, John strictly focused on playing hockey growing up. Since Medway didn’t suit up a high school team at that time, he played on several non-school based teams. Fortunately, all the local communities had super youth hockey programs, which John, Patt and I played in.

As I mentioned, Patt and I never had a civilized relationship during my previous high school experience. It wasn’t until he joined the Canadian Armed Forces at 20, and became a flight engineer that we developed a brotherly relationship together. During the previous pass-through of my teenage years, I didn’t really understand why he was always snarly with me, as I was a typical teenager who mainly focused on my own concerns and peer group issues. Now however as I processed those prior memories of us together, I suddenly knew why he was such an A-hole towards me then.

Patt was the black sheep boy in the Nevins’ household. While he was a good ‘grinder’ type hockey player, he never really put a lot of effort into maximizing his athletic ability like John and I did. He was more into music growing up and was a superb piano player. Patt also played the French horn in Medway’s outstanding concert orchestra, which was his only high school social outlet. Outside of school, he somehow got hooked on the disco-Saturday Night Fever, and roller skating crazes, which I didn’t comprehend then or even now as I reexamine my opinion of my surly older brother.

As I quickly tried to comprehend my ‘old’ memories and make sense of them in my current situation, I realized that in most school settings, the younger siblings were usually recognized by their teachers as the “older” sibling’s younger brother or sister. Previously in high school however, Patt was often identified as “Mike’s older brother” by several teachers or fellow classmates. Even though he was there for three years before I got there, I quickly made a name for myself via my sport and academic accomplishments, which I now realized aggravated him to no end. While I’m no therapist, I’d bet money that was the primary reason why he and I didn’t get along very well previously.

Now that I figured this out about him, about us, I hoped that things might be different this go around. Then I realized I only had about three more months left of shared schooling with him, which didn’t leave a lot of time to correct a year and a half of bad blood and feelings between us. If things are progressing as before, Patt will fail several classes this year at Medway and be forced to retake those classes again in the fall to graduate with his ‘honors’ high school diploma. Previously, he took those failed classes at Catholic Central High School in downtown London instead of at Medway. That change of scenery helped him out a lot if I recall.

I grabbed my boxers, socks, blue-jeans and my Philadelphia Flyers’ sweat shirt and headed to the bathroom to do my morning 3S’s, sh!t, shower and shave. Just as I was about to knock on the bathroom door, my sister Mary opened the door. “Morning short stuff,” she said as she scurried by me wrapped in two bath towels, one around her 25-year-old body and the other around her wet long brown hair. “Have you grown any since the last time we saw each other?”

“Don’t think so,” I replied. “If I did, it’s a surprise to me. A wonderful surprise but who knows.” I ducked into our shared bathroom with my brain running a hundred miles an hour after hearing Mary’s comment about me being suddenly taller or bigger. I bent over and looked at myself in my flannel PJs and thought they were a little ‘flood-like’ in length on my legs. The sleeves seemed a little short too as I quickly stripped out of them to start my morning routine. I turned on the small AM-FM radio and turned the dial to FM96, which I recalled was the local rock station. The DJ announced that April Wine’s new album, Harder ... Faster was out and that he was going to play the first two songs from it now.

Under the hot water, I soaped up and enjoyed the tunes, I Like to Rock and Say Hello. I still loved those Canadian rock songs, which allowed my mind to wander as I quietly sang along to them. As I softly sang, Kaleigh’s image and her vocal message popped back into my head which not surprisingly caused a rise in my lower head. With a 16-year-old’s hormones coursing through my young body, the image of Kaleigh teasingly holding her magnificent breasts with her awesome pink puffy nipples caused a raging hard-on in mere seconds.

I ran my hands across my soapy chest and stomach to lather them up and then with my eyes closed and with my mind focused on Kaleigh’s sexy image, I reached down to my high angled cock. I lightly stroked it around the head and along the shaft a few times with my left hand as I cupped my balls with my right. I pictured Kaleigh’s naked body in the shower with me, where she bent over and held her beautiful bubble butt open with her hands. I gripped my cock head a little tighter as I imagined it sinking slowly into her tight pussy. With my hips driving forward some, I groaned out as my hand slid tightly along the shaft down to its base. I imagined my balls slapping against her exposed clit when I forcefully completed my entry stroke.

I rocked my hips back and forth several times and felt my balls tighten up as my impending orgasm approached. My soapy fingers felt great along my cock and when my orgasm hit, I had to reach up with my right hand to steady myself against the back wall of the shower. As those incredible sensations subsided, I opened my eyes and looked down at my still hard cock and saw another crazy surprise. My previous 16-year-old cock was maybe 6.5 inches long and an inch and half across, with a slightly bigger crown at the end. Now, my left hand was holding at least 7.5 inches of manhood, and I couldn’t get my fingers around the shaft’s circumference. What really amazed me though was the size, shape and post-orgasmic action of the crown. It was now almost 3 inches across, with prominent flared ridges, which pulsed or puffed out an additional quarter inch or so every 3 to 4 seconds as the last of my white fluid was forced out of its large head.

The sensations within my body from masturbating were way better now than I recalled from my previous life. My left hand lightly squeezed the shaft to force out any remaining seminal fluid and the tingling along my shaft was splendid. I pushed off the shower wall with my right hand and moved to the side so the hot water would wash away the large puddle of cum on the tub wall and floor. I used my left foot to gingerly push the last resistant strand down toward the drain and then rubbed that foot with my right hand to make sure it was cleaned off.

When Paul Simon’s Slip Slidin’ Away came on the radio, I remembered that FM96’s DJs really didn’t have a clue about putting together a decent play list as this song should never follow April Wine’s Say Hello. As I rinsed all the soap and shampoo off and out of my hair, I recalled that I really did like Simon and Garfunkel’s style of music. When I rinsed around my crotch, I knew I was 16 again because my hard ‘new’ cock hadn’t eased a bit. With those incredible orgasmic sensations gone, my mind was able to clearly focus once again on my body.

“Good lord,” I softly said to myself. “I AM experiencing some of the body modifications like the Energists said I would. I said I wanted to be taller than my 5-8, 5-9 height and I’ve grown some already. Dang, my cock is definitely longer and the crown is definitely bigger than before.” I used both of my hands to examine it, almost like Kaleigh did that first time she saw it up close and personal, in the women’s locker room at her Fitness for Boomers club on my 40th birthday.

“Oh shit!” I said as I suddenly remembered that my cock had previously and surprisingly changed somehow right THAT very moment with Kaleigh. As a teenager and all throughout my previous 40 years of life, my cock was basically average in size and shape. But when Kaleigh pulled my Marvin the Martian boxers down and saw it for the first time, it was unexpectedly like this new version. “Why the hell didn’t I notice that before with her? What the heck is hap ... wow shit!” THUMP!

I came to about 30 seconds later with a major headache as I was unceremoniously lying down in the bath tub with the hot water beating down on me. My sister and then my mom were pounding on the bathroom door yelling, “Are you OK Mike! Mike, are you OK?”

“Yeah,” I semi-loudly called back to them, which upped the pain I felt in the back of my head.

“What happened? Are you hurt?” I heard my ‘in-nurse-mode’ mother ask.

“I slipped and fell in the shower but I’m OK. Nothing seems to be broken and I’m not bleeding.” I said as I did a cursory check of my body and head. “My uh, my head is a little sore but I’m good. I’ll be out in a minute or two after I dry off and get dressed.”

“You’re sure? I’ll want to take a look at your head though, when you come down stairs for breakfast,” my mother said.

“Alright. I’ll be down in a few minutes.” I dumbly chuckled to myself as the chorus of Simon’s song played,

Slip slidin’ away, Slip slidin’ away.

You know the nearer your destination.

The more you’re slip slidin’ away.

“How frickin’ appropriate is that?” I said to myself as I pushed against the edge of the bath tub and slowly stood up again. After one final rinse off with the hot water, I turned it off, pulled the shower curtain back and stepped out onto the large bath-mat.

It was only after I dried myself off that my erection mercifully subsided. As I pulled on my boxers, I had trouble recalling what I was thinking about just then in the shower. I think I was pretty pleased with the change in my height but something about the size and shape of my cock puzzled me. As the pounding in my head subsided, I tried to refocus my thoughts on it but I just couldn’t remember what I was thinking about before I bonked my head.

I gave my head a final shake and simply shrugged it off as I pulled on my jeans. “Damn,” I softly muttered out. “I’m going to have to get mom to buy me some new jeans and other clothes I think. These are just a little too short now,” I said as I looked at them on my obviously longer legs. I thought to myself, “I wonder how tall I am right now.”

Suddenly, my trusty Energist device appeared before my eyes and showed me my new body characteristics. I found out I was now 5-10 and a half and weighed 170 pounds. My computer showed me what I would look like at various heights and asked me what height I would like to eventually reach during this life experience. I laughed out loud as I thought about my ability to change my body characteristics. I pondered everything that I previously wanted to do in my first life with a bigger body. I then decided that being much taller than 6-3 might be too outlandish for my vertically challenged family and other friends to fathom. With one final thought, I told my computer that I would like to be 6-3 and a half, and be about 220 pounds after my body enhancements were completed.

On the computer’s display, it showed me how my growth pattern would be carried out. I saw that my final height would be reached on July 15, which just happened to be my sister’s birthday. When I thought, “Won’t others wonder why or how I got this big?” I was surprised once again as an Energist being materialized within my bathroom.

“Greetings Dr. Michael or should I simply say, ‘Mike’,” my recent friend said to me. “You should know that humans experience a wide variety of growth patterns during puberty, so that others around you won’t be too alarmed at your current and upcoming growth spurt.”

“Yes, I do know that but I’ll be a good three or four inches taller than anyone in my family. Won’t that seem odd or unbelievable? Also, I’m two inches taller than I was yesterday, my past yesterday. I’m sure there will be issues with that.”

“It may be odd to some but it really isn’t outside the realm of reasonable human growth. If you had said you wanted to be 6 feet 6 inches or 6 feet 8 inches, then we Energists may have tried to convince you to reset your body characteristics outcomes. You may get some crazy questions about how you eventually got to be so tall for a ‘Nevins’ or your overnight growth but you’ll be able to deal with them based on your prior knowledge and experiences.”

I smiled at hearing his explanation on my immediate and impending body changes and how it may cause some consternation in those around me. As I enjoyed seeing my alternate universe friend, I remembered that I was suddenly confused about something and that even with my enhanced memory and computing device, I couldn’t determine the cause of my sudden puzzlement.

The Energist smiled and softly chuckled at me, “You want to know how your male sex organ suddenly changed in your prior life with Kaleigh, don’t you?”

I had a dazed look on my face and after a moment’s time, nodded back at him. I then rhetorically asked, “Why am I not surprised you knew my question before I asked it.”

My friend smiled at me for a moment before his face became serious. “You need to be more careful,” he semi-scolded me. “We will ensure you don’t suffer major harm or injuries in your new life, but these minor accidents are...” He smiled at me during this pause and finally added, “Good for your soul but not your mind.”

I laughed out loud at his using some of my previous words to make his case about minor head injuries hindering my ability to recall or comprehend current and past information. “Ok ok,” I thought back to him. “What about my bigger package here,” I nodded down at my crotch, “And how it changed sudd...”

Before I could finish my question, the Energist being began to vanish from my bathroom as he said, “Have fun with your young life again, Mike. Have fun.” I simply shook my head in disbelief and was once again totally befuddled about what I was just asking my extra-universal friend.

Just then, I heard a pounding on the door and, “Hey doofus, I need to get in there right now. Get your ass out and let me have my time in the bathroom.”

“Be out in a second. I’m just brushing my hair,” I replied back to my ornery older brother. I gave my medium length wet brown hair a few swipes of my brush and ran my fingers through it for good measure and then went to unlock the door.

“Move shithead, I got to pee like a racehorse,” Patt declared as he pushed me against the door frame and rushed past me into the bathroom.

“Good to see you’re up too,” I said sarcastically as my brother moved around the bathroom corner. I just didn’t know if I could change my ways with him right now when he was STILL such an ill-tempered idiot. I headed back into our bedroom and grabbed my school bag, trombone case and my wallet from beside and on my desk. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen where my mom looked at my noggin before I grabbed some breakfast.

Thankfully she said there wasn’t a major goose egg on the back of my head as I sat at the kitchen table. The bacon, biscuits and homemade strawberry jelly were delicious and I think I surprised my mother when I asked for a cup of coffee.

“Coffee! When did you start drinking coffee?” she asked me with a look of bewilderment on her face.

I quickly made up a story about having a cup or two at school or out at the mall with friends every so often. I didn’t think telling her that I picked up the coffee habit when I was in graduate school in South Carolina would go over well. When I went to school in Columbia, SC in 1986, hot tea wasn’t readily available, so if I wanted a hot beverage to warm my bones, coffee was the easiest and most widely available alternative then.

“I only have instant coffee right now. If you are going to start drinking coffee regularly, I’ll get some good quality coffee for you,” my mother said in response to my story. “I wouldn’t mind having a good cup or two every so often but it just wasn’t practical for me to make it here when I’m the only one drinking it.”

“Whenever you make it mom, I’ll drink a cup or two with you,” I said with a smile to her.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.