Interview With the Tentacle Demon
Chapter 12: Cat

Copyright© 2014 by Perv Otaku

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Cat - A tentacle rape demon is captured and brought to a government lab, but studying him leads Dr. Claire Thompson through challenges she never could have imagined.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   School  

Gruthsorik had just settled into his bunk for the night when he heard the Containment Room door open. He stood up, wondering what Claire was doing here so late. She brought the lights up and he got a good look at her. "Ohhh my, what's all this?" he asked.

Claire was dressed in an elaborate costume. A pair of furry clip-on cat ears, black with pink inside, were in her hair. Contact lenses gave her yellow irises with faux vertically slit pupils. Thin black lines representing whiskers were drawn across her cheeks. Caps on her canine teeth turned them into small fangs. A silver jingle bell hung from a black leather choker around her neck. Her top was a black leather lace-up halter top vest, the crisscrossed lacing down the front holding the two sides together tightly. Hers appeared to be a size or two too small though, the gap between the two sides was quite a few inches, leaving no cleavage to the imagination. On her hands she wore fingerless gloves, black with a pink paw print sewn into each palm. Pointed false nails provided her with claws. Her midriff was bare, save for the black leather hip belt from which a two-foot-long furry black cat tail hung in the rear. Tight black spandex low cut pants with a definite camel toe showing led down to black suede ankle boots with two inch heels.

Claire giggled and said, "I was at a costume party."

"Clearly," said Gruthsorik. "Is it Halloween already?"

Claire giggled again and walked unsteadily into the room, the bell tinkled with each step. "All the guys there wanted to take the poor stray kitty home, but kitty didn't want to go with them. Meow!" Her speech was just a little bit slurred.

"Why my dear Dr. Thompson, are you drunk?" Gruthsorik teased.

"Noooo. Well ... maybe I shouldn't have been driving. I wonder if the gate guard noticed. Meow!" More giggling. She staggered to the cell door and got it open after a few tries. She dropped to the ground and crawled the length of the entryway on her hands and knees, pausing several times to remove her clothing. First she removed her top, making a big show of playing with the lacing as she undid it, even chewing on it a bit. Then she pulled her boots off and peeled her pants off, confirming that she wasn't wearing panties. She got through the inner door, meowed and giggled some more, then started across the floor on all fours towards Gruthsorik.

"Here, kitty, kitty," he beckoned. A single tentacle extended out and started to drag itself across the floor in the manner of string. Claire lowered herself to the floor, then stuck her ass back up, tail and all, and watched the tentacle intently. As the tentacle came back around in front of her, she wiggled her ass, and then pounced on the end, catching it in her hands. She bit it gently, then licked it several times and took it into her mouth. She sucked on it for a minute or two, then it pulled out of her mouth and moved away across the floor while Claire swatted for it with her hand until it was out of reach.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.