Interview With the Tentacle Demon - Cover

Interview With the Tentacle Demon

Copyright© 2014 by Perv Otaku

Chapter 9: Anticipation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Anticipation - A tentacle rape demon is captured and brought to a government lab, but studying him leads Dr. Claire Thompson through challenges she never could have imagined.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   School  

Several days passed. Claire entered the containment room, bringing in breakfast for Lauren. Gruthsorik had taken up residence in the front corner of the cell near the outer entry door. Lauren stuck close to the walls whenever she moved between the bunk, the toilet/shower area, and the inner entry door in the other three corners, constantly keeping an eye on the demon. Right now she was still asleep in the bunk. Gruthsorik was awake, however. Claire paused to speak to him. "You haven't gone after her again yet."

"Oh, she knows it's coming," he said. "She's constantly on edge, expecting it at any time. I'm waiting for her to relax a bit, to think, 'He hasn't so far, he's still going to, but probably not today.'"

"You can tell so easily?" Claire asked.

"I know fear the way you can smell dinner in the oven," he answered.

"You don't really need to wait for her to drop her guard, though," Claire said

"Oh, no, not at all, it's just far more fun that way," Gruthsorik grinned.

Claire suppressed a laugh and shook her head. "You really are cruel, aren't you."

"I do try," he said, completely serious beneath the sarcasm. "Although I still don't like the idea of using her until there's nothing left. Neither for the sake of your studies nor as a substitute executioner."

"I know, it's the thing you've always avoided. I told you before, I'm not keen on it either. But I have my orders. She's all you're getting until she's burned out. And don't go to any trouble trying to prolong it. My superiors like to see results sooner rather than later. As morbid as that happens to be in this case," said Claire.


They didn't have to wait much longer after all. Claire heard Lauren yell out over the camera feeds. She turned to watch the monitors. Lauren must have been headed to the door for her meal, now she was scrambling back towards the other corner, with Gruthsorik crossing the cell towards her, tentacles fully extended. She grabbed hold of the toilet just as Gruthsorik grabbed hold of her ankles. "Let go! Leave me alone, you monster!" Lauren shouted as she started to lose her grip. Of course he did neither, and once the tentacles pulled her away from the corner the others quickly moved in. Soon she was fully wrapped up and off the ground, dangling in fleshy bondage.

Lauren begged, "Please no, don't, stop," again and again as a tentacle made its way into her pussy. Her protests soon became interspersed with groans, however. Once she realized it, she looked into Gruthsorik's glowing eyes and asked, "W-why ... why does it feel good this time? I don't want it to."

"Two reasons, mainly," he answered. "One, you're not really trying to fight as hard as before, because you already know it's not going to do any good. Two, you're not actually as frightened now since you know everything that's going to happen to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.