Interview With the Tentacle Demon
Chapter 8: Convict

Copyright© 2014 by Perv Otaku

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Convict - A tentacle rape demon is captured and brought to a government lab, but studying him leads Dr. Claire Thompson through challenges she never could have imagined.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   School  

The guards escorted her in and made her sit down at the table, across from Claire. "Who the fuck are you?" she demanded.

"I'm Dr. Claire Thompson, I work for the government, and I think we can help each other," she answered. She read from the file in front of her, "Lauren Mayes. Convicted and sentenced to death at 24, incarcerated for 17 years. You're approaching your last appeal, which isn't expected to go any better than the previous ones, then you'll be executed. What would you say if I told you I could keep you from receiving that lethal injection?"

"Bullshit!" exclaimed Lauren. Claire looked her over now that she had her face to face. The years had been kind to her, even in prison. She could easily qualify as a MILF. Her blonde hair was cut short, not uncommon among inmates since long hair is a liability in fights, but in a style that was feminine rather then butch. Generous F-cup breasts filled her orange prison uniform shirt well. Her green eyes might have been prettier though, were they not cold from a hard and troubled lifetime. There wasn't a very large pool of women on death row to choose from, but Claire was sure she had a good candidate here. If she could get her to go along with it.

"I'm gathering volunteers for a medical study," Claire continued. "If you join, we will do exactly that."

"What kind of study?" the prisoner asked, still skeptical but ready to listen.

"I can't give you the details for security reasons, but I can tell you that you would be moved to my facility," Claire said. Time to lay out the bait. "It's much nicer than it is here. No more tiny cell. Unlimited television privileges. Internet too. Better food. All you have to do is sign right here, and I'll take you away from all of this." Claire pushed a paper and pen towards the other woman.


"She's all yours, Doctor," Jeffers said as he unlocked Lauren's shackles.

"Thank you Major, a pleasure as always," Claire said.

"Easiest transport ever," Jeffers observed as he turned back towards his vehicle.

"No doubt," Claire said, then motioned Lauren into the Institute. "Come with me." First Claire gave her a physical exam, including a pass with the medical scanner, followed by endurance tests on the exercise room equipment. This was her baseline for later comparison. Then Claire took her into the cell in Containment Room 1.

Lauren took in her surroundings, wondering what she'd gotten herself into. She saw she was not alone as a man rose from the bunk. "Who are you, another inmate here for the study?"

"Yes, you might say that," the stranger said as he walked towards her. "My, aren't you pretty." He added when he got close. She sensed him undressing her with his eyes. Typical, just like all the guards back in prison.

"Hey! Doctor! I want my own room, I ain't bunking with no guy," Lauren said, but as she turned to address Claire she discovered her mysterious benefactor had slipped out of the room while this jerk was distracting her. She turned back to the man to find him outright leering at her. "You stay away from me," she demanded.

"Oh, I don't think so," he said sinisterly, and began to change before her eyes. His skin turned a dark, unnatural color. His eyes lit up bright red. He grew in size, his face contorted into something devilish, horns and all. He gained a tail, and ... were those cocks?

"Shit, shit, shit," she repeated as she backed away. Prison fights she was used to, prison rape she'd dealt with, but this was way out of her league. She screamed as the long cocks sped through the air towards her and took hold of her wrists and ankles. She struggled against them but they were much stronger and immobilized her with her arms raised up and her legs spread apart. They extended their grip, coiling down her arms and up her legs outside the prison issue orange pants. More cocks grew into tentacles and ventured up under her matching orange shirt. They wrapped around her body and then pulled her bra down so they could coil around her tits. "Stop it! Stop it! What the fuck are you?" she yelled, still straining against her bonds. The creature laughed at her as his tentacles pulled her into the air.

They went after her pants next, slipping into the waistband and pulling until ripping sounds announced the failure of the seams, baring her thighs to the monster. Her panties suffered the same fate, and Lauren shrieked as one of the tentacles took interest in the folds of her sex, nestled within her blonde bush. Her shirt and bra were quickly removed the same way, exposing her fully to the beast. Not content to stop there, the tentacles took hold of her shoes and pulled until her feet slipped free, then they took her socks as well. In one swift motion, the tentacle wrapped around her right leg loosened its grip and moved down off her leg, taking one leg of Lauren's ruined pants with it. She tried to take the opportunity to kick at the tentacles but another moved in quickly to tightly secure the leg again. This was repeated with her left leg, leaving her totally naked before the beast. She continued screaming and trying to pull her way free as the tentacle at her pussy started to push into her and didn't stop until it was deeper than she could have imagined. She grunted as the tentacles fucked her, thrusting into her pussy, squeezing her boobs, and toying with her nipples. "So nice, what a nice pussy you have," the creature said, taunting her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.