Interview With the Tentacle Demon - Cover

Interview With the Tentacle Demon

Copyright© 2014 by Perv Otaku

Chapter 7: Report

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Report - A tentacle rape demon is captured and brought to a government lab, but studying him leads Dr. Claire Thompson through challenges she never could have imagined.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   School  

Claire moaned as the tentacles thrust back and forth, deep inside all three of her holes. By now she had become accustomed to the triple penetration, which meant she could enjoy it for a little longer before her orgasm overpowered her. She was starting to get better at the deep throating too, as she sucked the tentacle greedily. Even the wet squishy sounds of the tentacles sliding in and out of her pussy and ass turned her on. She could hear Gruthsorik moaning as his monstrous cocks enjoyed her body and he soaked up her own enjoyment. "I think you're ready for this now," he suddenly announced.

Ready for what? Claire wondered, and then she got her answer as she felt another tentacle pushing into her pussy. Her eyes widened and she started to protest, but she couldn't say anything with a tentacle stuffed in her mouth. Muffled words gave way to a muffled screams as her pussy was stretched wide by the second invader. Her hands stopped stroking their tentacles and instead squeezed them tightly as the tentacle slowly worked its way up alongside the first one. When finally there were two tentacles fully filling her pussy, they started fucking her, moving together in and out. A new level of pleasure started to mix with the discomfort.

The new tentacle pushing at her ass caused renewed panic. She shook her no and begged with her eyes for Gruthsorik to stop. Her eyes screwed shut and she screamed again as it pushed in anyway. She felt like she would be torn in two as her ass became double filled just like her pussy. Five tentacles filled her three holes to their limit. As the twin tentacles jammed up her ass started to fuck in and out, she came. Her body shook as the orgasm rolled over her body again and again. Gruthsorik yelled out from his own orgasm, spraying Claire with his warm sticky jism, pumping double loads into her pussy and ass. It poured out of both fuck holes around the four tentacles within, unable to hold it all.

Claire barely noticed when Gruthsorik released her onto the floor, her mind had fogged up, too tired and overwhelmed with sensation to put even half a thought together. Her vacant eyes were rolled back and her mouth hung open with cum dribbling out, her pussy and ass once again empty and more sore than they had ever been. Eventually her faculties started to slowly return. She tilted her head up and saw Gruthsorik staring at her, a smug satisfied expression on his face, as if he was enjoying just looking at her like this, admiring his handiwork. "Jesus fucking Christ, how many of those things do you have, anyway?" she asked weakly.

"That was the full complement. All twelve," Gruthsorik answered. She did a quick count in her head. Legs, arms, breasts, clit and mouth, pussy, ass. Yes, that made twelve. That stunt was going to take some getting used to. She looked forward to it.


The group before her filed out of the conference room and into the hallway where Claire was waiting. "They're ready for you in there. Good luck," one of them said. Claire nodded thanks and went in. A dais ran across the front of the room, at which sat the committee that oversaw all US military black research projects such as her own. Three generals from different branches with a lot of stars between them, and two senior senators. She was in Washington D.C., deep within the Pentagon, here for her annual review.

General Miller of the Army took the lead by announcing her officially. "Dr. Claire Thompson, of the Institute for Xenobiology and Cryptobiology. Good to see you again Dr. Thompson."

"Good to be here, sir," she replied.

The General continued, "Along with the usual assortment of things that go bump in the night, you have something new for us this year, this 'rape demon' as you call it?"

"Yes sir," Claire said.

"Your report made for very interesting reading, doctor. Can you elaborate a little more for me on your assessment of the creature's personality?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.