Interview With the Tentacle Demon - Cover

Interview With the Tentacle Demon

Copyright© 2014 by Perv Otaku

Chapter 6: Rumors

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rumors - A tentacle rape demon is captured and brought to a government lab, but studying him leads Dr. Claire Thompson through challenges she never could have imagined.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   School  

So it went on like that, a new girl every night. I would show up and they would be waiting for me, naked or nearly so, in that room. Some eager, some nervous, some unsure what they were getting into, but all came away satisfied, and so did I. No, wait, there was the one exception to waiting naked. The last girl in the group before starting over at the top of the list. I walked into the room that night, and she was there, but still dressed, and absolutely terrified. Young, a freshman I guess. Very cute. "What's this?" I asked. "Aren't you ready for me?"

"I-I'm sorry," She said timidly, obviously mustering all her courage just to speak to me. "I can't ... I can't do this like the other girls did. I'm ... I'm still a virgin. Nobody else knows, and I'd never live it down if I were the only girl in the sorority to not do it with you. They all keep saying how amazing it is, so I know I should do it, but I can't just give myself over to a monster for my first time. So ... you're going to have to force yourself on me like you always did to girls before you met us. I won't even fight back or anything. Please, just rape me."

She barely got the words "rape me" out, I was already grabbing hold of her limbs and pulling them into position. She yelled out in surprise and fear. I could feel it from her now, deep down she did want to be fucked, just like any girl her age with the hormones raging. I think she would have been fine giving it up to some boy. But handling a tentacle demon with no sexual experience scared the shit out of her. Well, rightfully so, she wasn't my first virgin by far, and it's always rougher for them, though that does make it nicer for me.

I tore her clothes off, got going on her tits and rubbing her hairy pussy, and lifted her off the floor. True to her word she didn't resist at all. She even started to calm down a little, started getting into it, before I went inside her. She was tight, and it hurt her. She screamed delightfully loud. Then louder when I broke through her cherry. After a while I got her pussy full to the limit. Tears streamed down her face, she was in pain, but she looked at me and said, "Fuck me!" Well of course I was, but it proved she was being brave and trying to endure. Eventually she did reach the point where some pleasure started to mix with the pain. Which meant it was time for the next step.

When she felt the tentacle at her asshole her face changed to a look of shear panic. She shrieked with pain as I forced my way in and took her anal virginity. Very tight back there too. Took a long time to get all the way in. She was crying and moaning nonstop with her mouth hanging open, pain, pleasure, didn't matter anymore, so I was able to go straight in. That and the introduction of action on her clit caught her body off guard. She finally broke through the pain and came. After it was over and she was on the floor, tired, sore, and coated with my cum, I heard her whispering, "Thank you."

I told her, "You are welcome, my dear. And thank you as well." She smiled weakly, and I left. When she came around again in the rotation she was completely changed, as eager as the rest of them and enjoyed herself completely. Hmmm, that actually wasn't very long before the whole thing ended.

We were partway into the girls' third turns when I started hearing the rumors. You see during the day I made my human face a little younger looking than usual and just hung around campus. I had nowhere better to go, nothing else to do. For some reason Eta Nu Tau suddenly became a big topic of discussion everywhere. Nobody knew exactly what but they all said something untoward was going on there. I knew then that I had overstayed my welcome. It was the most perfect set up I'd ever encountered in my life, but if I tried to hang on to it something bad was bound to happen to me. So I left.


We never knew how the rumors got started. The girls all swore to total secrecy. Not that any of them were altogether accurate. We were performing sexual rituals, or holding orgies, or had an S&M dungeon and half the girls were sex slaves to the other half, or performing bestiality, or we were nudists, or running a prostitution ring out of the house, or harboring a criminal, or practicing witchcraft, or we were devil worshipers holding black masses. You can see the common themes there. It started out slow, but gained momentum quickly. Everybody was talking about it, and harassing our girls about it, and it seemed the more we denied things the worse it got.

Gruthsorik just stopped coming one night, we figured he must have caught wind of it all. None of us ever saw him again. Soon after that the inevitable happened and the university finally stepped in. They never had a damn thing on us of course, but they spun it into a big scandal anyway and eventually put us on suspension just to be able to say they had done something, which only confirmed our guilt in the eyes of the public. Instead of going away, the rumors became legendary. It took the chapter decades to fully recover after that, and still to this day it's infamous around campus for what happened.


"Thank you for sharing all of that with me," Claire said as she turned off the recorder. "I really appreciate it."

"Oh, no, dear, I'm not quite finished yet," Julie said. "You're really going to want to hear this next part."

"But what more could there ... okay, sorry. Please continue," Claire said, and set the recorder going again.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.