The Accidental Spy
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The cold war is still hot when Harry gets orders to transport a "package" to a safe haven. Everything changes with the passage of time but some things never change. The drops are still dangerous and the rules are no longer followed like the old days. It is best to trust no one not even his bosses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Safe Sex   Violence  

My daughter Ruth proved to be quite the little geek when it came to texting and using the internet. She must have spent a lot of her time learning all the little tricks to find things and use the different software. At least she wasn't screwing around with horny boys in the back seat of cars or on a beach under a concealing blanket. Well, I didn't know that she was not doing those things also but at least I could hope she wasn't.

Elena was showing a lot of interest in two of the ship's crew who looked so much alike that they could have been twin brothers.

The Captain gave me one of those frustrated looks when I asked him about her new friends. I remembered that he had quite the "thing" for the dark-haired beauty. It was something that I could easily believe because she was one seductive filly when she stretched out in her killer bikini.

"Those two guys don't do much but they work for Stavros and I think they get orders from him by e-mails. I don't mess with them and they mind their own business. Elena, she tell me they are from Moldova and I don't even know where the fuck that is, but I do know that Stavros has a big villa there for special deals."

I found out that the two brothers, Mihai and Vladimir came from the same village on the Ukrainian border where Stavros's villa was located and that they were the second generation of their family that owed him their loyalty. They were big boys with happy faces. I suspected they were a bit heavier handed than just innocent young lads looking for fun and I hoped Elena didn't get caught up into something she couldn't handle. I knew Moldova fairly well having spent time there on side trips from Odessa. I usually steered clear of the political troubles and concentrated on finding the perfect wine to go with my meal.

When I talked to Elena on the deck she told me that all was well and that the "boys" were lots of fun and they liked doing things together. I assumed the "things" she was talking about was with her sandwiched between them. It sounded to me like she was a big girl and knew what she was doing. Ruth came up on the deck and I clammed up not wanting to give my daughter any ideas about the benefits of relationships with the ship's crew or any other horny sailors in the area. I wanted to shout out at her to wrap a towel around her hips because the skimpy bikini exposed almost every square inch of her sun-tanned buttocks and I knew the crew would be ogling her body as well as Elena's lush figure. I turned my chair so I could not look at the twin pairs of naked flanks offered up as a sacrifice to the Sun God.

My American Patricia came up but she was not dressed for sunning her body. She had on a sensible bandana halter and shorts that showed off her beautiful legs but managed to hide her feminine goodies from random viewing. We had some early afternoon adult beverages and I was in a relaxed frame of mind. It lasted all the way up to the noisy arrival of an Israeli coast guard boat that that hailed us in both Greek and in Turk seeing the Cyprus flag on the stern. The Captain responded in Greek which was more comfortable for him but I knew he also spoke Hebrew because I heard him conversing with some tourists on the pier.

We gave them permission to board and after hooking up to our rail, they sent over a team of three inspectors, two males and one female, to check our papers and inquire about our cargo. I tried to stay out of everything because I was certain they had no business with either me or with Stavros and were only routinely checking all traffic for possible arms shipments to some terrorist group or even explosives for the placement of IEDs in a soft target.

Ruth and Elena wrapped towels around their waists and Patricia clung to my arm like an insecure spouse. I saw the female boarder look over the two girls with a bold look that revealed her interest in their nicely tanned bottoms. The two men were all business and completely professional. The Captain took them both down below to check out all the cargo holds because we had absolutely nothing to hide from them or from any other country that wanted to look us over for anything related to the arms embargo. The same could not be said for the small freighter that had shadowed us part of the way from Cyprus and then broke off for a transfer of arms just off the Syrian coast. I was in on that deal with Stavros but only for "old time's sake" and not for serious revenue. The female agent was giving me the eyeball almost like she knew who I was and I thought it was entirely possible considering the efficiency of their intelligence services.

I offered her a glass of the excellent martini's that Patricia had whipped up and I was surprised when she accepted it. I had expected her to refuse politely citing that she was on duty.

The two Moldovan brothers were talking to each other in a dialect of Romanian that I could not quite catch and I saw that fact caught the Israeli girl's attention. I tried to distract her by telling her,

"I find that women in uniforms tend to make me very excited. I bet you get a lot of propositions from men looking for women with a commanding aura about them."

She laughed and replied,

"Not so much that I notice. I am married anyway and my husband would not approve. Well, at least, he would not approve if he were at home. Unfortunately, he is on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic carrying exports to the American market. His father owns the company and I swear he sends him away when I need him the most."

The female and the two men were not real military types. They were actual customs and coastal watch people watching out for anything that might signify danger to their homeland. When she bent over to put the glass on the low table, I could see the sweeping curve of her glorious buttocks and realized her husband was a fortunate man to have a wife with such sensuous attributes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.