The Accidental Spy - Cover

The Accidental Spy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 11: The Enemy of My Enemy

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Enemy of My Enemy - The cold war is still hot when Harry gets orders to transport a "package" to a safe haven. Everything changes with the passage of time but some things never change. The drops are still dangerous and the rules are no longer followed like the old days. It is best to trust no one not even his bosses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Safe Sex   Violence  

I stood in silence on the balcony overlooking the harbor. The sun was showing signs of waking up on the horizon still below the black rolling waves. The two girls were sound asleep in the master bedroom suite. The sight of them both intertwined without benefit of any clothing at all should have driven me to wake them up and prime them for another round of high-spirited love-making. All I could think about was that something did not seem quite right and I couldn't quite put my finger on it yet.

All I wore were my boxers and the gentle night breeze felt cool on my skin. It was a vast difference than the warmer temperature of the afternoon sun at this time of year. Off in the distance I could hear the sound of a foghorn but there was no visible fog in the harbor. Knowing the way of the sea currents, it was quite possible that around the other side of the lighthouse and the rising cliffs, the surface would be shrouded with a fog bank standing offshore and with little movement.

It was difficult to see the stars in the sky so I knew there was a low ceiling up above and the morning daylight would not be as clear or as bright that I hoped it would be. I had to drive inland today and check on the monitoring station we had set up to filter out new developments in the shipping industry. Sometimes a little advance notice was all it took to make a financial "killing" in these troubled waters.

I remembered how surprised I was to discover that my American Patricia was quite comfortable with my anal interest and that she seemed to have depths of perversion I previously never suspected. She was so dissimilar from my British Patricia that I erroneously assumed she would be adamantly opposed to such foolishness. It was obvious that someone had gone to great lengths to train her properly and it was unlikely to be her disinterested husband.

I was able to see into the adjoining suite because the drapes were all drawn back as far as they could go. The occupants had turned on a nightstand light and I could see the figures of a man and a woman sitting in bed reading some magazines with colorful pictures. They could not see me because it was still dark before the dawn and the overcast sky added to the murky atmosphere. There was not even the glow of a cigarette to betray my presence. The magazines were pushed to the floor and the female was stretched across the man's lap. The unmistakable sounds of a spanking wafted into my ears making my equipment wake up and take notice. I squinted to see the lady's rear end getting a good pounding but it was too dark inside the room. It was so intriguing that I resolved to take turns on Patricia and Elena's hindquarters as soon as they woke up. The sounds ended abruptly and then I could see the woman's long hair tossing and turning as she rode the unseen man with a frenzied attitude better suited to an unsophisticated teenager than to a classy female in a luxury hotel.

Of course, poor Patricia and Elena received a tumultuous "wake-up" call before we wandered down to the dining room for coffee and a breakfast buffet. I dropped Elena off at the yacht with instructions to get it ready for local sail of about four days. She seemed happy to bring that news to the crew because it was always more fun at sea than in the noisy port.

Patricia appeared to have no interest in my business obligations and she all but ignored anybody I introduced to her. After we had lunch at a great place with inexpensive tasty wine, I dropped her in the town with a wad of cash to buy some items of clothing she told me, "I simply have to have". She didn't go into much description but I suspected it was various selections of night wear that might be a trigger to activate my ardor. In all honesty, she could have worn anything or nothing at all and I would be aroused whenever she was near.

Stavros's men were drunk and it was only mid-day. I began to think his operation hinged on some very shifty characters and that he might need to clean house. I coded all of the details into a message and sent it to him before we met for dinner back at the hotel.

I told both of the girls we would be leaving early the next morning for Haifa because I had some unfinished business with an old friend. That was mostly true but I didn't want to disclose my "old friend" was my ex-wife who had gone into business for herself after we split up with a great deal of acrimony. She still handled a great many details for me in and around the Cyprus region and she acted as my "bank" when I needed cleaner currency. It was always a danger for me to actually enter onto Israeli territory because they were still upset by a previous transaction that failed to amuse the Mossad.

After we set sail, I stayed on the deck with Patricia because I knew Elena was fooling around with the Captain and maybe even the entire crew as a sort of "welcome home" exercise to show she still had an obliging attitude. It was really not my business and I was not one to fall into the jealousy trap like a lovesick puppy. Patricia was in a mood and I suspected I had either said or done something that must have pissed her off. I racked my brain to figure out my transgression but I came up with blanks and I was not stupid enough to ask "What is wrong?"

The rest of the crew was acting a bit surly reminding me of "Mutiny on the Bounty" but they seemed to settle down after the session with Elena below decks. We set a course that ran obliquely to our actual destination and then did a dog leg into the shallower waters close the Israeli coastline. We were buzzed by a low-flying chopper but it just circled once and went off in another direction. I expected a coastal patrol boat to intercept us before we cruised into the harbor and I was not disappointed.

We were all in our bathing suits because that was sort of the unofficial uniform on board the yacht. The Israeli coast guard came right next to us and I saw the crew checking out Patricia and Elena sunning themselves on the bow. I waved to them as nonchalantly as possible as if I didn't have a care in the world. Knowing their intelligence capabilities, I felt certain they already know who I was and were calculating if my past sins merited hassling me on the high seas. I figured they would probably wait until I was ashore and not expecting it. I hoped to get my business concluded and be headed out of their waters before they got an official approval to snatch my ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.