The Accidental Spy - Cover

The Accidental Spy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The cold war is still hot when Harry gets orders to transport a "package" to a safe haven. Everything changes with the passage of time but some things never change. The drops are still dangerous and the rules are no longer followed like the old days. It is best to trust no one not even his bosses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Safe Sex   Violence  

When I woke up in the darkened room, I was totally refreshed and had felt a bit re-energized. Olga was still in dreamland and seemed quite comfortable on the large bed with an ancient canopy that looked positively medieval.

There was a light blinking on the telephone apparatus on the desk indicating that we had received a call message. I had asked the concierge to hold the calls but just leave the message on the board for me to retrieve. I was familiar with their system which hadn't changed for a few decades.

The old grandmother behind the desk gave me the slip of paper with just a number to call back and no written message at all. It was SOP for unsecured communications. We had both ditched our cell phones before crossing the border and I did not want to use the phone in the hotel safe house. I walked a short distance to the newly-opened internet café and ordered an espresso to sip while I slipped in some coins to the local call free phone in the hallway.

"Pronto!"

"This is Harry returning the call made at 2100 hours. Unsecured line."

"Harry, old chap, we are so glad to have you back in Venice. Long time away, you old bugger. Meet me at the usual place, my dear fellow at midnight tonight. Do Zaftra."

I recognized my old friend Harold Simon whom I had assumed had met his maker a long time ago. Probably, he was thinking the exact same thought about me and understandably so.

The "usual place" had to be "Harry's Bar" a cozy little hideaway that was not named after me at all. At least, I didn't think so.

I checked my Belgrade account for any updates and was only greeted by two tradesmen looking for payment on recent purchases of photographic supplies. That would have to wait until after this mission was completed. I did not want to give either of them access to my banking contacts and any communication from locations outside of Belgrade was completely out of the question. I did not want any paper trail to place me in a location where I was not supposed to be.

When I returned to the room, Olga was already up and brushing her sparkling white teeth in the bathroom mirror. All she was wearing was a pair of skimpily cut knickers and a running bra with absolutely no frills or nonsense. I sat in the cushioned chair and tried to hide the fact I was eating up the way her pretty little bottom jiggled with the brushing of her teeth. She was such a sharp little thing that I was certain she was fully aware of my keen interest in her posterior geography and she was teasing me with a view that was certain to make my usually dormant equipment take notice.

"I have made contact with our benefactor and we have a meet tonight at midnight. We still have time to catch a quick bite at a nice little Cafe just on the other side of the canal one short block away."

She brightened up at mention of food and I realized she had not eaten since the snack at the train station. The situation had demanded more attention to sleep instead of food.

I stopped at a small food market and purchased two bottles of my favorite Chianti knowing the likelihood of find it in any restaurant was slim to none. Besides, most places didn't care if you brought your own poison providing you paid the glass fee to dispense it. I found it most reassuring to have my own booze instead of chancing some inferior blend in an already opened bottle.

I had the Calamari and pasta with rolls of the freshest taste imaginable. Olga was content with the lightly breaded chicken dish that looked tempting to me as well. She was keen on the rolls, but unbuttered only and turned up her nose at the pasta as if it were a plot to add unwanted weight to her hips.

The poor girl was so slender; I wondered why she was so tough on her intake of carbs. We each had two glasses of the lovely Chianti and she remarked on its smoothness.

We had time to return to the room before the meeting to freshen up and she left the bathroom door open intentionally so I would be forced to hear her waterfall and think nasty thought about her little private area between her dancer's legs. I watched her jeans being pulled up to cover her thong-style knickers and decided it was time to see if she was merely teasing or actually putting her female parts up for "grabs".

I pulled her down onto my lap and felt her soft bottom grind into my over-heated groin. She looked up into my eyes and I could see the hunger hidden deep inside. Her zip was still open, so I just peeled her trousers down almost to her knees and lifted her onto me like a prime cut of tasty meat ready to be put on the spit. When I let her weight fall back down to my lap, she took my entire length inside without the slightest protest or verbal comment.

Once full seated, Olga began to rotate and squirm with delicious flexibility pushing me to the limit in exploring her interior geography. Now, she began to whine with emotional frenzy and slammed into me like a woman possessed by insatiable desire. I was a bit concerned because it was so different than her customary dismissal of any visible show of emotion or feeling. I tried to unsuccessfully contain her with my arms and my legs to prevent her from spilling to the floor. We both slid down to the floor and she leveraged her body closer to mine in order to get me buried deeper inside her. I marveled at the strength in her legs and allowed her to bottom out repeatedly on my complicit body. After I released inside her, Olga purred like a little kitten and rolled her body into a little ball on the carpet holding me as her prisoner. I wanted to get up and get moving but I knew she wanted some time to meditate on the consummation of our mutual desire and I kept silent until she was ready to move.

She stayed close to me as we crossed two romantically moonlit bridges on our way to "Harry's Bar" and I paused one time near the Bridge of Sighs to push my devious tongue into her wet and willing mouth. We were not in a gondola but it would have to suffice for the moment.

The night spot was resplendent with tourists and a fair smattering of local hangers-on looking to score a bed partner or something a bit less legal. We carved out an area in the back that was out of the traffic and away from the loud party in the front that seemed to be on the verge of getting out of control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.