Calida and Sean - Cover

Calida and Sean

Copyright© 2014 by Tedbiker

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Calida Baxenby meets Sean Mullaney. Will he be her soul-mate? Through him, she encounters a young Hamadryad... what will happen to them?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Slow  

I woke up sandwiched between Debs and Aileen, which was pleasant, if a little worrying. However, I must have moved, because Debs' eyes opened and looked into mine. She smiled – a 'cat that ate the canary' smile – and pecked a kiss on the end of my nose.

"Morning, Hubby. Have fun last night?"

If in doubt, tell the truth. "Yes, Wife. You?"

"Oh, yes. I have to confess I'm a bit sore this morning, though."

That was creeping into the 'too much information' region. "Does that mean you won't be wanting your husband for a day or so, then?"

"Oh, no. I plan on giving you a workout later." Her smile became blinding. "Steve..."

"Uh huh?"

"Would you mind if we went home this morning?"

"Not at all ... had enough, um, freedom for a bit?"

"Yeah ... I think so. I wouldn't mind coming back, though, sometimes."


I expect there're one or two nosy people out there who would rather hear about Calida, Sean and Minako than Debs and me, though. As far as I can make out, it went something like this...

Quercus introduced Minako to the woodland community and gave her a quick run-down of what was and was not acceptable, before returning her to Callie and Sean. They then had a look round before joining the party and dancing ... well, eating, drinking and dancing, anyway ... until after midnight. At some point during the evening, she got Callie apart from Sean and had a chat, as a result of which all three went back to the beech when they were tired of dancing.

Minako took both Callie's hands in hers and looked earnestly into her eyes. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

Callie smiled and squeezed Minako's hands. "I don't mind. Are you sure you want me here?"

"Oh, yes! I think I might be a little scared if you weren't." She turned to Sean. "What about you, Sean? I know you ... are in love with Calida, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," he glanced at Callie and smiled, "but I love you too. You were my friend when I had no friends, and you are very beautiful."

Tentatively, Minako stepped close and leaned in ... and up ... to softly kiss Sean. Then turned to do the same to Callie, who after accepting the kiss, drew Minako down to the soft ground in the shelter of the tree. Callie went back to kissing the pretty oriental dryad as Sean suckled at her – Minako's – neat breasts. When Callie broke off kissing and moved to suck at the unoccupied breast, Sean kissed his way down, getting a giggle as he stuck his tongue in Minako's navel, and a gasp as he gently explored her labia. The youngster was very responsive and, of course, greatly roused by the evening and anticipation. Apparently she started making a noise rather like a jet engine winding up, ending in a squeak as she orgasmed the first time. The second time, she achieved a higher pitch and the third was a groan. She pulled at Sean and her legs spread.

"It's time," Callie told him, "be gentle..." and after a pause as he got into position, "I know you will, but..."

His entry was accomplished with only a quiet, 'ouch'. Her hands held him in position. "Just a minute..." sigh... "can I have another kiss?"

"Of course!" Sean had to arch his back to stay still within her and still kiss her ... he was beginning to feel the strain when she said...

"Daijōbu. Okay, now..."

Sean, too, was on a hair trigger. Knowing he'd hurt her as he entered her for the first time took a little of the edge off, and holding still helped too, but in her tight channel he was still heading rapidly towards ejaculation. "I'm going to come..." and he did. He didn't soften, and stayed in place. "I'm sorry..."

"Shinpaishinaide kudasai ... don't be sorry. It was perfect. Thank you. Thank you." She reached out to Callie who was watching. "Thank you, Calida. Thank you."

"You're welcome. And I expect he'll go again soon!"

"Hontōni? Really?" She looked up at Sean, who was still deeply embedded in her pussy.

He chuckled and that produced sensations in her that made her eyes widen. "Oh, I won't have any problem going again! If you're not too sore, that is..."

"No! Not too sore ... please?"

Sean looked at Callie and flicked his eyes between hers and Minako's breasts. She smiled, and dipped down to take a small, erect nipple in her mouth. Sean began to move. Concentrating on Minako's face and trying to keep his mind off the way her silky tunnel was gripping him, he varied depth and speed and experimented with rotating his hips and otherwise pressing his cock against Minako's clit. Soon, her breath was coming in short pants and he could hear a faint whine beginning on each exhalation.

"Relax, pretty lady," he whispered. "Don't rush."

Her eyes widened and she forced herself to take deep, slow breaths, but the whines were increasing in volume and pitch. "I, I, I can't stop..." she gasped, ending with a sort of cross between a groan and a scream.

Unable to hold back any longer, Sean came too.

"Move over," Callie commanded. Then, as he obeyed, she dived between Minako's spread legs and licked at the pink semen trickling out of the girl's pussy. She paused just long enough to glare at Sean, poor lad, who was watching his girlfriend in surprise. "Don't just sit there. Kiss her!" she commanded.

As he obeyed, kissing wasn't enough and one hand closed on a tit still wet from Callie's oral ministrations. None of them, especially Minako, was able to keep a total of the little oriental's orgasms. Finally, she lost consciousness and Callie and Sean cuddled up to her, one each side, and went to sleep.

They woke with the dawn and went to bathe away the dried secretions that coated their faces, thighs, and other parts. It was sheer pleasure; hardly sexual at all. At the end, they went in search of Debs and myself.


As Debs and I were talking, Aileen snuggled up to my back. "Good morning," yawn.

As I think about it, I can't remember any ... as in, zero, zilch, nada ... of the woodland folk yawning in the morning. (Hey! That rhymes!) Before that, of course. I pulled Debs close and rolled onto my back so I could get an arm round Aileen too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.