The Humiliation Tapes - Cover

The Humiliation Tapes

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

Episode 2

BDSM Sex Story: Episode 2 - A man videos his wife as he ties her up and sexually humiliates her for his and his workmates enjoyment. Does she enjoy it,too?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

(Static)

(A closed door is on screen. The door opens inward and a man is seen from his waist down, walking in and followed by a woman on her hands and knees. The woman is Mary. The man is holding a dog's lead which is attached to a dog collar around Mary's neck. Both are dressed; he in slacks and a shirt and she in a floral sleeveless summer dress with a large hole cut out in front. Sight is caught of her bare breasts from time to time as she crawls on the floor. She is blindfolded with a small silk scarf. She is also wearing white high heel shoes.

The man leads the Mary straight to the camera and when she is very close, stops her and turns her so her right side is nearest the camera. Her long hair is done in a ponytail so the collar is distinctly visible. Her bare breasts are also visible.

The man, who can be seen now as Frank, stands by Mary's left and squats down beside her. Reaching under her he pulls on her right breast in a milking fashion before grabbing her nipple in his fingers and pulling on it. He plays with her breast for a few moments. He then positions himself behind her and throws her dress up over her waist. She is wearing a white garter belt and stockings but no panties. He turns her around so her backside is facing the camera, then spreads the cheeks of her ass so her asshole and the inside of her vagina is clearly visible. He sticks his fingers into both holes while she moans and squirms.)

FRANK: You like that, don't you.

(Frank stands up and leaves. The shot is zoomed in to a close-up of Mary's ass and cunt, and left there for a few moments.

The camera is suddenly repositioned to a shot on a wooden chair. It has been modified slightly with two eye rings fastened into the back near the top with clips hanging from them and leather straps on each arm and each front leg. Mary, still on her hands and knees, is led into shot by Frank holding the leash. Frank pulls Mary to her feet with the leash.)

FRANK: Take your dress off.

(Mary, head hanging, unzips the dress at the back and lets it slip to the floor.)

FRANK: Sit.

(Mary sits on the chair. Frank attaches the clips on the chair to two D-rings on the collar around Mary's neck. He then fastens her wrists and ankles to the chair by means of the leather straps. He pulls Mary's head back by the ponytail and bends over so his face is next to hers. Mary grimaces slightly from the pain.)

FRANK: I showed the guys at work the tape we made last week. They loved it and asked me to make another. Would you like to make another?

(Mary is silent.)

FRANK: And they all said how beautiful you were. They loved your tits and your hairy cunt and all said how they'd love to fuck you. In the cunt and up the ass. They all had hard-ons when the tape was finished and all wanted copies so they could show their friends. Soon, everyone in town will have seen the tape and you'll be a big star. What do you think of that?

MARY: Please, Frank, this is degrading.

FRANK: I thought I might invite them all around so you could give them all a blowjob and eat their cum. There's eight of them. Well, no, seven of them. Sue was there and you couldn't give her a blowjob, could you? Would you like that?

MARY: Please, Frank.

FRANK: Please, what? You'd like to do it, then.

MARY: No. I meant, please, Frank, don't do this.

FRANK: Why? Because you find this degrading?

MARY: Yes.

(Frank reaches down between Mary's legs. He pushes two fingers into her vagina. He then rubs the wet fingers onto her face.)

FRANK: If you feel so degraded, then why is your cunt so wet?

(Frank moves away and the camera is repositioned to a close-up of Mary's pussy. His hand is seen to enter the shot and he pushes his fingers into Mary's vagina again. He works them in and out as he talks to her.)

FRANK: I asked them all what they'd like to see on a second tape. They all wanted to see more of your tits and cunt. They all wanted to see you come again. Bob wants me to attach clothespins to your nipples.

(Mary moans.)

FRANK: Fred wants to see you fuck and suck Ned's big, black cock. I've seen Ned's cock in the showers at work and he certainly has a big one. A big, black, nigger cock. How would you like that?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.