Wager - Cover

Wager

 

Chapter 5

The rest of the week we watched some movies together, occasionally going out for a meal, and always came home ready for lots and lots of sex. I would have never thought my mother was such a nymphet.

The day before they were due to arrive home, like any addict, we tried to cut back on the amount of sex we were having. I knew we would have to stop completely after dad, and Cici came home.

Since mom thought I might have gotten her pregnant, she planned to take Honest Abe and fuck his lights out, then after a while take a test and voila!

Our finale fuck was with her on top, riding me for over a half-hour before I filled her pussy one last time.

We showered for the last time together and changed into casual clothes while waiting for them to come in the front door.


With the sounds of a key in the door, we got up and saw Dad, followed by Cici. He dropped his bags and went to mom while I welcomed my sister home with a light kiss and a big hug twirling her around like we used to do when we were much younger.

"It looks like the warm weather suited you sis. You look fabulous!"

She hadn't pushed me away from her as she said, "I missed you Marty. I have so much to tell you about, we can talk after dinner tonight."

"When have you two eaten last?" Cassie asked them.

"Hours," dad said giving her a kiss.

"You guys change really quick and I will treat everyone to dinner out," I said.

"Sounds good to me, I'm starved," Cici giggled pushing me off her a little. I still slapped her on the butt as she boogied up the stairs.

She left her stuff at the doorway, so I picked it up and followed her. Knocking first, I walked in to see her already down to a bra and panties.

"Here's your stuff beautiful, see you in a bit."

"OK Marty. Love you!"

That was new?

I walked back down to see mom and dad making out where I left them. That told me I had been taken out of the loop. It made me sad, but I was never expecting them to break up so I could be the only man in my mother's life.

I cleared my throat, which broke them up. She slapped him on the butt as he took his stuff up with him. After he was gone, I went to mom and said, "No matter what, I'll always remember the week we have had together. It's changed my life in many ways Cassandra."

"You are a great young man, Martin. You'll find the right girl for you. Just keep your eyes open."

Amazingly, they were both back downstairs in less than 30 minutes.

"Where are we going?" Cici asked grabbing my arm.

"I was thinking maybe the Milano Italian Restaurant," I said.

"That's clear on the other side of town Marty," my sister said to me.

"That way we could double date, mom and dad plus you and me. I can't think of anyone else to take to such a nice place."

Dad threw me the keys to his Prius. I took Cici and he followed with mom on his arm out the front door.

I opened the door for my pretty sister as dad did the same for mom.

After pulling out of the driveway, dad spoke, "So does this mean you two are a couple Marty?"

"Didn't you tell me about you and Aunt Jane, Dad?"

Cici scooted over to me and asked, "Are we a couple?"

"Let's see how tonight goes, and work from there, why don't we?" She took my arm with a giggle.

Know one knew us at Milano's, so Cici and I grabbed each other's hand as we walked in. This place wasn't cheap, but I hadn't been spending my money on much. We sat boy-girl boy-girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.