Training With Christine - Cover

Training With Christine

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A college jock is taken by a Shemale and starts to enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   TransGender   Shemale   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. Christine's clothes were gone as well as any trace of her. She did leave her bag of goodies she brought though. When I went to the kitchen I saw a note she left. It was short and sweet. "Thanks for the fun, will see you later."

My energy level was high so I did my normal workout routine and went to my classes. The whole time I was sitting there, I was still thinking about Christine though. It was not until my phone buzzed with a text did I know that she was also thinking of me too.

As I walked back to my dorm, I continued to text back and forth with Christine. Her last text was her saying she would meet me at my place when she was done.

My excitement was high and my heart felt like it was going to beat itself out of my chest. I went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready. I did exactly what she told me to do. Just as I finished though I heard the door close. I heard her calling out to me. There I was with her enema kit in my hand standing in the shower as she walked in.

Christine was wearing very short shorts and a tight top that accentuated her breasts. As she saw me she giggled. "I see that you are expecting something."

I laughed back at her. "You said to clean myself yesterday."

Still giggling. "I did ... and you look very sexy doing it."

She walked over to me and took the bag from me, throwing it on the floor and kissing me hard. My mind went numb, and the only thing I could think about was having her in my mouth. I felt both dirty and excited at the same time. My thoughts of doing something bad only went to pleasing her and having her in my mouth. The only thing I could do was drop to me knees and see it she felt the same way.

I reached down to grab the tub and I watched Christine peal down her shorts and flop her soft cock out from between her legs. The moment it was in my view my lips were already on the head. I smelt the musky smell of her sex and inhaled it deeply. I kissed her cock head quickly before letting her slide down my throat. Slowly inch by inch she was filling my mouth. I pushed my tongue hard on the underside of her massive prick feeling it grow against my tongue. The more of her I took in the more she grew erect. I was almost to the point of gagging on her large phallus when I slid back to the tip.

I kissed her head again making sure my salvia was covering it as I saw the pleasure on her face before she let out a soft moan from me giving her oral pleasure. I would give her girl cock a stroke with my hand a few times, as I needed to catch my breath.

I knew Christine was pleased and loving it too. She was not bucking her hips of forcing it down my throat in anyway. I was doing that all by myself. I kept to a steady pace of sliding it down and back. Lips tightly wrapped around her shaft as her shaft pulsed a few times. I lost track of time and only knew she was close by the deep breaths she was taking and the hard twitching of her member.

The thought of her filling my mouth with her hot load, did not stop me. I continued to glide back and forth on her cock as my hand reached for her sack. Massaging them as I took her deep each time and made her body tighten a little. I knew she was going to explode in my mouth, and I did not slow down. I tightened my lips around her shaft to give her a more sensational feel.

I saw Christine put her left hand on the wall to brace herself, and her right hand went to my head keeping me in place. I felt her body shaking now and knew she was not going to last any longer. My immediate thought of her flooding my mouth with sperm only excited me more. It was like a prize at the end now and I wanted it all.

When I felt the first shot of Christine's orgasm hit my tongue, I immediately closed my mouth tight on her cock. I did small strokes with my lips as her cock pumped rope after rope of hot sperm into my mouth. I swallowed each time to keep up, and continued to do mini sucks. The taste of sperm filling my taste buds only got my cock harder too. I listened to her short moans of ecstasy, as I would not let up from her swollen she cock.

Christine softly moaned out."MMMM I see you won't more baby."

I did not respond as I kept her swollen cock in my mouth and continued to keep it hard. Back and forth I went after the last of her seed was already down my throat. The last drops were sucked out, but I still kept going.

Christine moaned out. "OHHH Baby ... you're going to have to stop or else. I needed to go when I got here and I ... Oh god that feels good."

The sudden swelling and tightening of her cock was not like before, when she exploded. The moment I thought she was going to shoot off into my mouth, her cock went extremely limp like a switch was turned off. I was so focused I could think of nothing else but pleasing her, and having her in my mouth. I swore my mouth was almost watering to have her girl stick in my mouth all day.

"OOOOHHH FUCK Baby ... I can't hold it any longer. You sure you want ... Oh fuck!" Christine bellowed out as a warning in which I ignored.

Any normal person would have pulled away and let it end here. Any normal person would not have had sex with a trans sexual either. I was not thinking about anything but how good it felt each time Christine exploded in my mouth. The warm sudden rush of having her thick cock shoot in my mouth only seemed to excite me more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.