Training With Christine
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A college jock is taken by a Shemale and starts to enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   TransGender   Shemale   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Over the next few days I decide to relax and do nothing. Concentrating on papers and classes, I did not even keep up on my jogging. Determined not to get hurt again, so I kept my routine very light and short. Within the next few weeks I was able to go back to a moderate routine.

I often thought about Christine, and what we did together. Some of the memories I had even gave me an erection. Some memories I just tried to forget. I replayed the moment when I told her that I wanted her to go, and the look she gave me. The face of sadness and hurt. By the time I was able to resume my workouts I was regretting what I said to her, or maybe how I said it. I wanted to take it back but I knew it would be impossible.

Within a week I was able to walk around and jog without pain or discomfort. Although I was desperate to get back to my workout routine I decided on talking a rest for a month. The trainer said that I was ok to rest awhile before resuming my training, and I was clear on not telling him that I reinjured myself.

It was weird not waking up early to go run, or lift weights. At first I wanted to so bad, but after the first couple of days I got use to normal hours and doing normal activities. Since I had time to kill I just thought it normal to go hangout with my friends.

Justin always knew where to go on campus. Even though he was not a regular starter on the team, he was the most popular player. Everyone always seemed to gravitate towards asking questions about girls and his exploits. Making it even more obvious he was a player, was his bragging about girls he scored with, and how they all wanted more of him.

I just got done taking my shower and was sitting at my locker getting dressed when I overheard Justin talking about a girl he was going to score with. The three other players hunched over him and were hanging on every word he said. I walked over to hear what he was saying on only caught the tail end of the conversation. Something about not putting out and paying a lot of money and how she gave happy endings after the massage.

I had to know what they were talking about and without thinking my impulses gave in. "Hey is that the massage girl who has flyers hung up around campus?"

The four of them turned to me with a mocking smile. One of the spoke up in jest. "Look who is getting handjobs for money." The others started laughing and hitting me in the arm showing their approval of getting with a hot girl.

Justin stood up then and spoke to all four of us. "Well this girl is going to give it all after she takes a swing of this." He then opened his locker and showed a plastic baggy with some powder in it. "This will make her part her tight legs and give me that pussy of hers."

When he finished his rant, I walked back to my locker and finished getting dressed. On the way home walking I sent Christine a text. I had no idea if she was going to respond so I put urgent in the title. I had no idea what I was going to say to her. What I did know was that Justin was not going to take lightly to her having the wrong parts on her body. That plus the fact she would be drugged an unable to defend herself.

It was later that night my phone buzzed with a text message. I read it thinking it was a friend who wanted to go hang out. I thought Christine had put me on ignore and would never speak to me again. Her text was the basic "What's so important?"

I send a message back so quickly I never even read it. There was so much I wanted to say but tried to stay focused on the main issue at hand. When she responded back it was all question marks. I read what I wrote and did not understand it myself. The next text was even more of a shock. "At a party and can't talk, you can come by" The text after that was an address for a house on campus. I contemplated not going but I knew I could not live with myself if she got hurt.

When I got to the house I rechecked the address because of the size of the house. I was on the very edge of school property and looks like it was built before the school even opened. It was a very large Victorian house, almost the size of a mansion. It was in perfect shape and looked well taken care of. Before I got a chance to knock on the door it opened and Christine stepped out dress in a black robe with only her head visible.

Christine waved me inside and kept a finger to her lips signaling me to be quiet. The moment I walked inside I saw that everything was dark. Almost nothing in the house was visible. There was a feint light that shined only enough for me to see the outline of things in the house. I was led by her hand to a staircase where we both walked up. Once I reached the top step I could see the hallway was well lit, and the row of doors.

Christine quickly led me into the first door on the right and, once inside she closed the door and locked it. When Christine locked the door I could see another girl sitting at a makeup table putting on eyeliner. She was dressed in the same outfit Christine was. I figured in my head that I was interrupting some sorority thing.

Christine motioned with her hand to both me and the other girl. "This is Kara. Kara ... this is Derrick the guy I told you about."

Kara continued to put on her eyeliner and never moved her head towards me. "This is the football player, right?"

Christine replied back in a sarcastic tone. "The soon to be leaving football player ... Now, what's so important?"

The words came out of me so quickly I was almost mumbling. I had no idea if she was going to believe a word I said, but I said it anyway. "Do you know a Justin on the team? Did a massage for him in the past, or anything?"

Christine nodded her head when she responded. "Yea, last week, I gave him a back alignment ... Why?"

I quickly uttered back. "Did anything go wrong with the massage, or anything?"

Christine cocked her head to the side. "Nothing that I did not hear before. I think he was expecting me to give him a blow job or let him fuck me. I just said no and left."

"Well he is going to do something to you the next time you give him a massage. He even showed me a bag of drugs he is going to try and give you. I just came to warn you."

Christine moved closer to me and kissed me on the cheek after I blurted out what Justin was planning on doing. I wanted to tell her more, but did not know how she would handle it. I even guessed myself on if it was going to sound sincere enough. I kind of got caught up in the moment and blurted out the rest though. Letting the chips fall as they are. "I also wanted to apologize for what I said the last time I saw you. It was rude of me, and I see you as a better person then me."

Surprised by my apology, Christine stepped back pausing for a moment before answering back. "Well I was not expecting that. I had many people insult me, and be mean to me, but you're the first to apologize to me. I am thinking your second guessing your sexuality then?"

I looked at Kara to see if she was looking at me. I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me. I did not think Christine was going to be so candid in front of her. "I am not second guessing my sexual preference, but how I feel about what I said to you. I had no right to say that, and I wanted to let you know that I regret saying it."

Christine stared back at me without saying a word. Her expressionless face was haunting to me. I did not know if she was still upset or forgiving. A few moments passed when I heard Kara's voice break up the eerie silence. "Forgive him Christine, and let him blow you."

Both Christine and I looked at Kara after he comment. I had a dumbfounded look on my face from her revealing the fact she was like Christine. Although her body was covered by a flowing black robe, her face was very feminine.

The embarrassed voice of Christine cried back. "Kara please."

"I am just saying. When Chris pisses me off and apologizes, he always sucks me off after."

"WOHA ... I am not sucking her dick! I am not going that far!"

Both Kara and Christine looked at me with an almost scowl. Kara was the first to chime in. "Is there something wrong with her cock? You did say you wanted to apologize."

Christine seemed to get annoyed with my quick answer and uttered an angry response. "You think something is wrong with me?"

Trying to find the right answer was easy. Trying to find the most diplomatic answer was harder. I answered back with my most calm tone trying to appease both of them. "There is nothing wrong with you, I am just not here for that. I just wanted to say I am sorry for what I said is all."

Christine's easy going face now held a look of distain. The same face she gave when I first upset her in my apartment. "I want you to apologize with your mouth now. If you want me to forgive you, you are going to have to suck me now."

I watched Christine lift her oversized black robe over her head and drop it on the floor behind her. Her naked body was that of any beautiful college girl. The only difference was her soft 6 inch dick hanging between her legs. I then realized there was no way out other than this. I just went back to thinking about making this go as fast as possible. I got on my knees and called out to her. "Ok, I am ready."

Christine walked over to me and placed her hand on my head. I could feel her fingers run through my stubble of a haircut. She only had to push me slightly before I got the hint to take her soft member in my mouth. I put my mouth on her limp pole and lifted it up with it completely in my mouth. I looked up to see her light up with ecstasy once I fully engulfed her prick.

Hearing her moan followed by the feeling of her she cock growing in my mouth brought my own dick to life. The more my mouth slide up and down her shaft the more it grew. Once it was fully erect I had a hard time going all the way down. My steady pace kept my mouth watering and coating her girl cock with spit. Using my lips to wrap around her shaft I clamped down to feel it begin to throb hard.

Keeping my mouth filled with her hard cock was easy as it filled up my throat quickly each time I moved further down on it. I knew that she was close by the sudden hard pulses it was making. Feeling relived she was close, I never let up from my sucking. I was not even worried about her filling my mouth with her warm spunk. I found myself desiring it as I heard her breathing begin to labor.

"Oh my god girl, he is going to make you cum quick." Cried Kara

Just as the moans of her orgasm could be heard, she pulled me away. Christine sat on the bed only a few feet from me now. "Fuck you mouth feels so good. Let me finish sitting down."

Knowing she was close now I moved on my knees towards her. I could see the smile on her face as she watched with anticipation, me moving to her to finish her off.

Right as I got to her I looked over to see her friend Kara with her robe moved to the side. My mind could not get any more boggled when I saw her with a massive erection. What she said before now made sense. What I thought was a play on words was not. She did let her boyfriend suck her off.

Kara 's cock seemed to be about the same size as Christine. She was slowly stoking it, as I was on my knees heading towards Christine. I could make out the smirk and desire she had. Either she wanted me to help her or she wanted to take me.

My mouth found its way back to Christine's hard cock, as I now was between her legs again. Her hand did not even have to push me down, as I willing took her in deep. Instead she ran her finger softly over my head caressing me as I moved up and down on her prick. It was then I heard Kara. "Can I have some of him while he finishes you?"

Christine voice labored as she was enjoying my mouth. Pulling me off so she could speak. "His tight ass is mine girl. I don't think he will mind helping you out with his sweet mouth this time though. Just remember that he is mine."

When her hand pushed me back down I put her now pulsing she cock right back in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head before locking my lips around her shaft and letting it flow down my throat. Back and forth I went down and up on her now engorged member. Feeling it pulse uncontrollable as I went down on her. I knew she was close and I just prepared myself for what she was going to give me.

I had the tip of her girl cock on my tongue when the first blast of hot cum hit my taste buds on my tongue. The more she tensed the more hot flood of cum filled my mouth. Moaning as I clamped around her shaft swallowing as quick as it flowed out of her dick. My mind went blank from some reason and continue to move back and forth milking more cum from her.

When she pulled me away I realized my own cock was like a steel rod and needed to be freed. I unzipped myself and started to jerk off. It was then that Kara and Christine switched places and her she cock was now before my mouth. Not being told to suck I automatically put my lips around the head and started sucking on it.

Kara was already ready to explode when I put her in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around her bulbous head only made her more than eager to shoot her load into my mouth. Quickly moving up and down I had my lips tightly around her thick cock as I went up and down. Her only reaction was soft girl moans as she prepared to have me swallow her seed.

Still tasting Christine's salty cum as I had Kara's throbbing cock ready to blow when I felt warm lips surround my own dick. Moaning now as my mouth was full of girl dick. Christine's mouth was moving fast on my dick. Christine was pushing her tongue hard in my piss slit each time she went back to the head. I knew I could not last long as she moved faster than I did on Kara's dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.