Training With Christine - Cover

Training With Christine

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A college jock is taken by a Shemale and starts to enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   TransGender   Shemale   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Christine looked me in the eyes and with an authoritarian tone spoke. "I need you to clean me up now."

Christine got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. My eyes locked on to her well sculpted ass. I would have never guessed it contained a large cock on the other side though. Following her to the bathroom Christine turned on the shower, and waited for the water to get hot. Looking at me she smiled and grabbed a hold of my dick as it hung helplessly in front of me. "Maybe later I will let you cum again."

A few moments later the water was ready and we both stepped in. My shower was large enough to accommodate the both of us. Christine folder her arms and looked at me. "Look at my face, you dirty boy. I am going to have you. Clean me." My obvious staring at her chest came from her folded arms pushing her breasts together. The sight of her large breasts made such a beautiful sight for me.

I grabbed the soap, and took a hold of Christine's limp cock. I paid no attention to what was covering it. Knowing what it did to my insides was all I focused on. Having never held another dick other than my own, this was a first for me. It was one of many firsts as my ass too, as it was still contracting from being opened up. I felt it flexing almost involuntarily as I was holding her the large member in my hand. With cleaning stroke I gave her I felt Christine's load oozing out of me.

Christine moaned and placed her hands on my shoulders as I cleaned it carefully. "That's it baby. Clean it good because you are going to suck it before I leave."

Soap was foaming up before I grabbed the shower head and cleaned her dick. My hands were holding it firmly, but not griping it hard. My hand was expanding as the size of it was growing in my hand. With the soap washed off, I swallowed hard in anticipation. I got on my knees, and was now eye level with her erect prick. The head of her dick was now fully engorged, and her piss slit was inches from my mouth.

My brain was telling me to get out of there and count it as a loss, but my gut was telling me just to plop it in my mouth a savor her giant cock. I decided to think about what I was doing and just went with the flow. I closed my eyes and took her now fully erect prick in my mouth.

The feeling of Christine's cock swelling in my mouth was a bigger turn on then I expected. The more of her meat I had in my mouth the more saliva I produced. By the time I was at my threshold of gagging, I was urging myself to try and take more. Holding back from gagging, I pushed a little further until my nose just touched her torso. I pulled back keeping my mouth tightly sealed and proceeded to it again only faster. The more I moved up and down the more I wanted her to fuck my mouth with it. I had to hold onto her waist as I moved back and forth on her now rigid shaft.

Christine put her right hand on the top of my head as to guide me back and forth on her member, encouraging me to keep going. "That's it take it all on. I am so gong to reward you with my hot cum. OHH yes, your mouth feels so good."

My cock was growing between my legs, and I reached down to slowly stroke it. MY mouth was so filled with her fat prick no words could escape, only muffled sucking sounds. The more I slide it back and forth, the more Christine met my movements with small thrusts of her own. Still keeping her hand on my head, I felt it twitch and pulse knowing she was close. Christine's whole body was tense, and in the split second I realized I was going to have a hot blast of cum shoot in my mouth for the first time.

The anticipation of having hot sperm shoot down my throat while giving a blowjob scared me. With all the fear it was giving me added to the excitement of it. I continued to keep a tight seal on Christine's shaft while she was using my mouth to get off. Her hand was firmly pulling me closer and wanting me to take more when her body went stiff.

"UHH, fuck I am cumming. " Cried Christine as she let her body release its offering into my mouth.

It was then I felt the first blast of her hot load hit the top of my mouth. Followed by a second more concentrated gush of cum directly on my tongue. The more I held my mouth around her cock the more cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could to keep up with her orgasm. The warm salty taste filled my mouth as I swallowed it. My own cock was now erect hanging loosely between my legs aching for relief.

Christine removed her hand from my head and looked me dead in the eyes. "Hold it while I piss."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.