Blackmail Tales - Cover

Blackmail Tales

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 4: Donna

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Donna - He'd lusted after her long enough. The girls-night-out skinny dipping episode in their hot tub had exceeded his limits of self control. He wanted her, he was going to have her, and there was nothing she could do about it except surrender. Oh yeah, surrender and drag her hot friends into the fray. That and try to keep it a secret from his spouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Hi Donna."

She cried out in surprise, and almost jumped out of her pants. It would have saved us some time.

"Gosh! You scared the daylights out of me Alex. I didn't expect to find you here? Is Rich here too?" she asked, looked past me towards the rest of the house.

"Nope. Just me." I answered with a smirk. I leaned back in the recliner. Let the games begin.

She looked at me bewildered, and turned to Krista who was just stepping into the living room herself.

"Alex asked me to invite you over," Krista said shakily, drinking deeply from a glass of wine that had mysteriously appeared in her hand. "What did you want to say, Alex?"

I leaned forward and pushed the two large brown manila envelopes towards the ladies. Each was labeled with a name.

Donna picked hers up, still looking damned confused. When she opened the envelope I could almost hear the breath leave her body. She dropped the envelope and most of the pictures, barely holding onto two of them. Her hands were shaking.

I stood and walked past her, looking over her shoulder. "That's not even the best one," I said, placing my hand on her shoulder and feeling her shudder.

"Jesus, Alex. What's this all about!" Krista exclaimed in well-acted shock.

"Just some pictures I had laying around. I thought maybe it was time they saw the light of day." I reached down to the pile of pictures at Donna's feet, pulling out a truly damning picture. In it Donna was leaning back in a hot-tub, her arms stretched across the back, eyes closed. Her breasts were well up out of the water, and her nipples were clearly hard. Krista was standing between her legs, and leaning towards her, naked as the day she was born, her delicious ass just hovering at the top of the water.

It looked pretty wild, but Krista had just been moving past her. The picture made it look like she was stepping toward her.

"Now this," I said, handing it to Donna, "was one of my favorites."

Donna couldn't speak; it looked like she was still in shock. But she took the picture and looked at it. I saw her eyes glistening with held back tears.

"Please, Alex, be reasonable. You can't let anybody see these. Rich would kill me." Krista whined so realistically. Amateur play-house Academy Award quality.

"Oh, I can be very reasonable," I laughed. "Maybe we can work out a deal."

"What kind of deal? You know we don't have much money." Krista asked, feigning concern.

"I was thinking more along the lines of barter," I teased, walking past Krista, and letting my hand run through her hair.

Donna finally spoke up. "Fuck you, Alex. I'm just going to explain it to Dave. He'll understand."

"Really? That's awfully decent of him. Yours must be a strong relationship, he'd never believe you had secrets, hidden vices. And you'll explain it to your Bible group, and the PTA? I've heard those pictures just might find themselves on the Internet. Hell, I can't quite recall. They might be there right now."

"If you show those to anybody else, I'll call the police," Donna growled.

"That's alright. I'll take them down as soon as the police ask me to. Not that there's anything illegal here. Hell, it looks to me like you guys are posing for the camera in this one. No hidden cameras, no drugs. Just some wild women crying over spilt milk," I laughed.

I stepped over to Krista and asked her, "How about you, Krista? How are you going to explain these to Rich, your parents, his parents, and anybody else I can think of?"

Krista stared at the pictures, and then asked me softly, "Can you give us a moment?"

"Sure," I said, wandering off to the kitchen and grabbing myself a cold brew. "Take your time."

Krista led Donna into her bedroom and closed the door. It was a couple of minutes before they came out.

"What's it going to take?" Krista asked, as she and Donna stood before me.

"Make me an offer," I answered.

"We want all the pictures. And your promise that this is the last we'll ever hear of it. Every picture destroyed." Donna said.

"Gee, that doesn't sound like much of an offer to me," I laughed. "Surely you can do better than that."

"You have to promise!" Donna insisted.

"And?"

"And just this once, you can have fifteen minutes with me. You can't do anything with Krista." She sounded really angry, and she crossed her arms, glaring at me, daring me to argue with her.

"Damn, Donna, that's a hell of a first offer. But why shouldn't I get something from Krista as well?"

"Take it or leave it." Donna insisted, while Krista leaned in and whispered to her.

"What do I get for those fifteen minutes?" I asked, intrigued. This certainly wasn't going where I'd anticipated.

"Me. Naked. Now."

"So it's a strip show? C'mon, you can do better than that."

"Not a strip show, me, naked, to do with as you please," Donna explained.

I took a moment to ponder the offer. I had cameras in the bookshelf over my shoulder, pointed down towards my lap, and I had two more in the bedroom, focused on the bed. Krista had helped me position them that very morning, and we'd even tested them a bit, just a tease for me, still saving up for the real action. Now I had to make sure that whatever happened, it happened in the right place.

"I'm really not in much of a hurry, why don't we make it thirty minutes, and you've got a deal," I countered.

Donna raised her eyebrows. "Thirty minutes? That should be interesting. And in return we get all the pictures, no copies anywhere, and nobody hears about it?"

I stood up, and extended my hand. "You've got a deal, beautiful." I turned to Krista, "I hope you don't mind if we use your bedroom."

She didn't answer as I took Donna by the hand, and led her down the path of future ownership.

After we entered the room, she closed the door behind us. She nonchalantly removed her clothing, folding them carefully, and turned away from me, laying down on the bed. She looked so damn good, her full breasts separating naturally, her fair skin almost immaculate. She had a very light bikini tan, accenting those naughty areas that were mine for the moment.

As I started undressing myself, she spoke savagely. "You may fuck my body, but I'm not going to help you."

"Now Donna, that's not a very good attitude. It doesn't have to be like that," I said.

I grinned to myself. I could see the wetness in her panties, and I could smell her from where I stood. She was dripping wet. She pretended not to care, but I saw her watching as I lowered my boxers. I was standing fully erect, and I saw her eyes grasp the full extent of all that she was about to receive.

I thought about playing games with her, but the moment got the better of me. I stood at the foot of the bed and reached down and spread her legs open. I looked at her glistening light brown hair, contrasting neatly with the very blonde hair on her head. I climbed between her thighs and placed her calves over my shoulders. Her legs trembled, and I witnessed a ripple of nervousness run down her body. Alleluia!

I was more than ready. Stiff cock in hand, I rubbed the head over her moist opening, parting the hair, and her swollen lips. Then I placed the shiny purple helmet inside her opening, and slowly, methodically, inexorably slid all the way inside her. It was delicious.

She just lay there, trying to mask any feelings. I smiled, drawing slowly out, and then pushing steadily back in.

"That's not so bad, is it, Donna my sweet?" I asked her softly, stroking her slowly. When she didn't answer, I took her ankles in my hands and spread her legs in a huge upright V. Then I pushed in hard. Slow out strokes, and hard, insistent in strokes. Her tits bounced each time I bottomed out, providing an enticing show.

After a minute or so of that, I released her legs and leaned over her, playing with her breasts. I extended myself over her, prostrate, my face over hers. Her face was no longer looking quite as angry as before. I leaned down, nuzzling her neck, and starting fucking this surprising MILF harder.

"Damn, you feel nice, Donna. Nice and tight," I whispered into her ear, thrusting firmly. "Too nice. I wouldn't want you getting me all worked up too quickly now, would I?"

I pulled out, and laid down next to her, playing with her body, teasing her nipples, fingering her squishy wet slit. She wasn't moaning yet, but the whole ice queen thing had definitely started to thaw. I was a little irritated with myself, just jumping on her and riding away, with no thought about tomorrow.

"Now, as I understand our bet, there were no limitations set, were there? Thirty minutes with you naked, to do with as I please. Right?" I asked her, getting up on my knees, and then climbing off the bed.

"Why? What do you have in mind?" Donna asked, lifting up onto her elbows and looking at me a little cautiously.

"I'm thinking that pretty, saucy mouth of yours is something I'd like to take advantage of. And we can do it one of two ways. I can lay you down, tilt your head over the edge, and fuck your mouth and throat raw, or I can let you do the work," I told her, reaching out and running my fingers over her tempting red lips.

"I'm not going to give you a blowjob, Alex. You want it, you take it."

Now that was an offer too good to ignore. Just the thought put the iron in my pipe.

I might have been a tad rough, as I laid her out, repositioning her body in such a way that I could get as much of her on camera as possible, while also getting a clear view of her face and soon to be filled mouth. She looked ferocious as I tilted her head back just a bit further, and gripping her well formed chin, I opened her mouth. I leaned forward a bit, and cock in hand, I introduced the bulbous head to her sweet lips. She tried to stay slack mouthed, but what I was offering was a good bit more than a mouthful, and it stretched her lips nicely as I pushed in further.

I thought she might shy away from the stickiness of her own juices, but she took the first couple of inches like a champ. It was a beautiful thing, fucking her mouth, but I wanted more, several inches more.

"Relax now, baby, and open wide. You might want to hold your breath. Stick your tongue out too if you know what's good for you." I told her, and then I pushed hard, blocked by the back of her mouth. I think she was trying to block my progress with her tongue, but I started shoving, in and out, pushing harder, and I felt myself slide into her throat. She immediately started gagging and I pulled out letting her gasp. She tilted her head to the side like she was going to throw-up, but she just gagged a few more times.

"Push your tongue out and relax," I told her, reaching for her face, and straightening it out again.

"I ... I'm not used to this," she said, a little more diffidently.

"That's ok, I don't mind," I answered, my cock once again poised at her lips.

I slipped it in, and let her get used to it for a few short strokes before warning her I was going for more. This time I saw her tongue protruding from her mouth, along the top of my cock, and I pushed deep. On the out stroke she gagged a bit, but not enough to stop me from giving another push, and once in her throat holding it there. From this angle I could see a bit of swelling across her neck where I entered her throat, and it was exciting as hell. I gave an extra little push, before I pulled out to her gasping and gagging again.

"Shit," she mumbled, spitting up some saliva, and I could see her debating letting me fuck her throat any more. Her eyes were watering, but still looked determined.

"You're actually pretty good at this," I teased. "Have you tried to deep throat anyone before?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.