Blackmail Tales
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He'd lusted after her long enough. The girls-night-out skinny dipping episode in their hot tub had exceeded his limits of self control. He wanted her, he was going to have her, and there was nothing she could do about it except surrender. Oh yeah, surrender and drag her hot friends into the fray. That and try to keep it a secret from his spouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I enjoyed owning Krista. I didn't get as many chances with her as I'd like, since we were both married, and we had to be selective about our times and places. But we lived very close to each other, and both our spouses worked. I worked from the house, and she was a stay at home mommy. The agreement was for once a week, but that went out the window almost immediately. When she argued the second time I came by, I told her to shut up or start explaining things to her darling hubby. Then I had her suck me off quickly, and I left.

By the end of the second week, we'd been together four times. On three of the four occasions we were pressed for time, but I always insisted she blow me at last once. She was so damn beautiful, with a face off the cover of a magazine, that I was consumed with the need to see my cock disappearing inside that innocent mouth. Knowing I was the only one who had ever seen that incredible sight made it even more exciting.

Then I'd give her a hard fucking, making sure she came for me at least once. The fourth time there was a little more to it, and I teased her into a tizzy. It started with a blowjob, of course. But then I returned the favor, extensively, bringing her right to the edge of release and then holding her there, craving it, before backing off. Then I took her from on top, her legs pushed back far, open for me, and rode her to the edge of her own release again, stopping short, her breath gasping, her skin flushed. I took her from behind and again left her hanging. By the time she was riding me she was almost out of control, desperate to finally come, and she fucked me like a wild woman. After she came on me, it was a couple of more minutes before I won my own release, and then I had her lick me clean. She didn't want to. So what. She not only sucked me clean, she sucked me back to hardness, and then sucked me for the next 15 minutes while I watched the noon report. I'm not mean. I showed her how to alternate the oral with her hands, and how to relax her jaw so she wouldn't cramp. I let her get us both drinks, and I didn't really try to hold out, letting my orgasm come when I felt it arising. Nor did I get mad at her for gagging, but she knew better than to spit it out. She'd tried that once.

Going into the fourth week her early resistance had almost completely disappeared, and she was growing adept in her ways of pleasing me. Almost eager.

Just that morning I'd been over there with only a short time available to play. Certainly long enough for a good blow job, and a chance to drop another load in her deliciously tight pussy.

The conversation had been especially titillating.

"Why me?" she asked, relaxing next to me as I rested and caught my breath, having just filled her still steaming twat. She'd given up asking me to pull out.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you had pictures of both Misty and Donna, why'd you decide to blackmail me?" She asked it seriously. She had turned on her side, and was looking at me expectantly.

She had a few drops of cum on her cheek, almost to her ear, from our initial session. I'd spent most of that time in her pretty little mouth. Sexy little mouth. Mustn't think like that. I don't have time for another bout; got a lunch business meeting and really shouldn't be late.

"Silly. Because you're the one I want. You are the one I'd been fantasizing about for months. You make my blood boil, not them." I reached out and drew my finger across her sullied cheek, then placed it between her lips.

Good girl. Suck it with your delicious, tempting little mouth.

No. Don't even think about it. I've got to be in Plano in 30 minutes.

"Well it's not fair. I mean, I didn't do anything they didn't do. And now I'm your damn sex slave, and they get off scot-free." She was pouting. God, she was pretty when she pouted.

"Hell, I probably couldn't blackmail Misty if I tried," I told her, trying to make her feel a little bit better. "If I threatened to show naked pictures of her to Paul, she'd probably ask for multiple copies, insist I give her 8x10's and then ask if I would take some more. I mean, geez, the little harlot just loves to show off her body." I had started out rubbing her shoulder and arm soothingly, but my hand was now at the curve of her waist and hips, and I found my hand cupping her ass.

No. Thirty-three minutes until I was to meet the guys from DG. Don't do it.

"Well, what about Donna?" she asked scooting closer to me, and letting her hand drop down to my partner in crime, who wasn't listening to my arguments about meetings and responsibility.

"What about Donna?" I asked.

"Why haven't you blackmailed her?" Her hand on my cock was tugging gently, and I had to think hard about what she was saying.

"I hadn't even thought about it," I told her honestly. "All I wanted was you." Although the idea was a bit intriguing.

She pushed at my shoulder, encouraging me to lie back, and then she was climbing on top of me, placing my eager member, who was much more irresponsible than I was, back into her warm tunnel. I sighed as I entered her. I love that feeling. And I loved looking up and seeing this 'out-of-bounds' beauty leaning over me, her near perfect melons hanging down, yearning to be in my mouth.

"She wouldn't be that hard to blackmail, you know," she told me, rocking slowly back and forth on my staff. I was getting harder by the moment. Of course I couldn't get that much harder.

"You know her husband is eleven years older than her, and pretty damn insecure. We talk about it a lot. He's just as jealous as Rich, maybe more so." Back and forth, back and forth, her hot little slice working its magic on my rampant rod.

I glanced over at the clock - 11:20. I was supposed to be there at 11:45. It was at least 20 minutes away. I guessed I had a few more minutes.

I reached down and grabbed her hips, working with her, sliding her up and down my happy soldier.

"Maybe ... but the pictures of her ... aren't nearly ... as good," I told her, in spurts.

"You only need one. She's such a priss, I still can't believe she went skinny-dipping with the rest of us. I mean, she won't even wear a bikini." She leaned further down, letting her breasts come to rest just below my chin. I reached for them and pulled them up enough to tongue her nipples.

"And it's not like she isn't hot. She's got a great body. What do you expect. No kids, no job, personal trainer at the gym. She's, like, twenty-four, isn't she?" she asked, but it was a pretty inopportune moment.

My mouth full of her ample tits, I just grunted my assent.

Donna did have a great body. Not as pretty as Krista. No. But cute, in a bouncy, cheer-squad kind of way. With a rack that could come close to matching Krista's, and a really sexy bubble butt.

"Although I guess she doesn't really know you that well. Not like me and Misty. I don't think she'd be likely to come over to your house to talk." She sounded oddly serious about this.

I pulled my mouth free of those incredible globes, at least for a moment. "You're right, I've only been around her half-a-dozen times, and I don't think I've talked to her, by herself, for more than a couple of minutes, ever."

Krista leaned over further, her breasts pressed against my chest, her face in the curve of my neck.

"There's gotta be a way," she murmured, nuzzling my neck, nipping at me, tasting me.

I held her hips up a little higher and went to town, fucking into her hard and fast, the angle working out just right, rapidly bringing me to that ever-so-pleasant precipice.

She gasped for me. "God, you make me feel good." Then her teeth bit down on my shoulder as she came on my cock. It was enough, within moments I was coming with her, holding her hips tightly, as I buried my cock as far up her as I could, and bathed her insides with my juice.

I leaped off of her moments later, and started dressing hurriedly, tucking my wet cock into my pants, not even taking the time to clean up. Tying my shoes, I looked over and saw the clock showed 11:33. Shit, I guess if I drove fast, I could probably make up the time.

"I really gotta run. I can't be late for this meeting. We can talk about it later." She escorted me to the back door, naked, and gave me a warm kiss that had me contemplating rescheduling. No. What was I thinking? I jogged down the alley to my house, and leapt into my truck, the taste of her lips still lingering.


The next day I got a call.

"Did you make it?"

"Hello?"

"Did you make your lunch meeting?" she asked me with a giggle.

"Shit. I had to wait almost fifteen minutes for them. I probably had enough time for another blowjob," I laughed in response.

"Right. After coming three times in less than an hour? My jaw would still be aching, and you'd have left with blue-balls. Believe me, I know."

It was hard to believe this was the same little chaste Southern Baptist mommy who'd never even seen a hard-on other than her husband's until a month ago. The same girl who had delivered her first blowjob, on video tape no less, just a scant four weeks ago.

"I've been thinking about it," she said.

"Thinking about what?"

"About how to blackmail Donna, of course." She sounded peeved, like I should have known.

"Are you still on that? I mean, seriously, not that I wouldn't mind having her, but who's got the time? If I've got some spare cycles, I know who I want to spend them in. Besides, I've still got the home fires to take care of."

"I told you I don't like to hear about that. Please." A little more irritated now.

"I'm sorry." I didn't go any further than that. When I explained what I was sorry about, I was usually wrong anyway. Just get the apology out there, and let them apply it as they will. Shit, I didn't need to apologize anyway. What was I thinking? Hell, it didn't hurt I guess.

The line was quiet for just a few seconds.

"It's Ok. But you know it's only fair. If you're going to blackmail me, you really should have to blackmail Donna," she insisted.

This was women's logic as far as I was concerned. I just couldn't get my mind around the convoluted thinking.

"Maybe you're right," I told her, trying to placate her. Anything to get her off the damn subject.

"What if I invited her over to my place? When the time is right, of course. And I told her you were threatening to blackmail both of us? Then, if she hesitated, I could give in, and she'd pretty much have to as well. And even if she didn't, if you were to tape our little meeting, a video of her being there while I sucked you off would be pretty damning. I imagine at the least we can get her to strip for you, and that should be enough added evidence to really get her in hot water." She was speaking quickly, blurting it out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.