A Red Valentine - Valentine's Day 2014
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Valentine's Day changes as we age. This is about how some things come to you when you wait. Happy Valentine's Day

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I went to town and bought the necessary supplies, along with another bottle of wine and some more salad fixings. My main dish was going to be Veal Scaloppini with morel mushrooms and rice. I had not made that for a long while, and it sounded good, not too filling, but always delicious. I bought the veal and beat the hell out of it to make it thin and tender. I was able to make the sauces, as well as the mushrooms, and kept them just barely warm in the oven. I would finish the rest of the meal with a flourish and serve it after a pleasant salad.

Sandy came up my lane about four thirty. I met her in the large gravel parking area and was greeted with an enthusiastic kiss. She kept turning around and around, until she finally said, "This is beautiful. How can Mom and Dad have given up living out here in the country. I can't imagine ever wanting to live anywhere else."

Sandy had a giant purse or shoulder bag. My goodness, but it was large enough to be a suitcase. We took it inside the house where she did the woman thing and investigated everything in view. I gave her the nickel tour of the house, but didn't take her upstairs as it really was finished, but bare. I didn't need the room up there, so I just left it unfurnished.

Sandy liked my office or work room. It had been one of the large downstairs bedrooms that now had my art materials on one side of the room, and my computer with writing materials and reference books, on the other side. The room was nice because it had two big windows that let in a lot of light.

I took her outside to show her the barn and the small machine shed that was now my garage. There was a small chicken house with a few chickens and a couple of turkeys. I always had too many eggs and gave a lot of them to my sister so they didn't go to waste.

I poured Sandy some wine when we came back inside, and asked, "Do you want to eat early or wait a while."

She said, "I'm starved. I was in such a rush this morning that I didn't pack a lunch, and I really don't have time to eat in the cafeteria, as the teaching staff has to wait until all of the kids are served. Let's eat soon, please."

I pulled the bowl of salad from the refrigerator, mixed the dressing into it, and served it on plates with grated parmesan over the top.

Sandy was impressed that we were eating on the small, more formal, table in a dining area off the kitchen, complete with a tablecloth. I thought it would be a nice touch. That's one thing Jeanette taught me. I was becoming more aware of nicer things.

Upon finishing the salad, I told Sandy, "You can watch if you want, but this will all come together very fast. I've done all the prep, so you'll like the result."

Sandy came in and sat at the typical farmer's kitchen table and watched. I heated the skillet to 'hot', and then seared the veal. I had turned the heat up on the sauces and let them get ready to pour over the veal and rice.

I had our meal ready five minutes later.

I carried the two plates to the dining room, and seated Sandy before sitting in the chair across from her. The steamed green beans, with more of the mushroom sauce, were good with the main course.

When I took the dishes away and brought some fresh coffee, Sandy said, "I can't believe you made real veal scaloppini, and where did you find the morel mushrooms?"

"The grocery store has them in their gourmet area. I wondered where they get them this time of year though. They must have some way to store them or they're imports."

"It doesn't make any difference, Chuck, everything was delicious. What else can you make?"

I offered Sandy my hand and said, "Let's have our coffee in the living room. We can watch television or a movie, but we can be more comfortable and talk there."

When Sandy sunk down in the soft sofa and began rising again, I told her, "This is my invention. I love big soft sofas, but I hate sinking down so low my knees are under my chin. It's too difficult to stand from that position, so I came up with a solution. A small air pump fills bags beneath each seat cushion when you sit, it raises you to near the same height as a chair. What do you think? Does that have a market?"

Sandy laughed and said, "I'd bet a lot of guys would love to have a couch or stuffed chair like that. It does give you the comfort of a soft sofa, but it's at the right height to be comfortable at the same time."

Sandy leaned into me, and softly kissed me before saying, "And it keeps us at the same height to be more intimate."

Something in me snapped, and I pulled Sandy to me for a more intense kiss. She did all of the clutching and kissing, pushing me backward until she was on top of me, looking down at me with half-closed eyes. All I could see is the passion being shown with all those beautiful freckles. Her blue eyes were so intensely blue that I was lost in them.

Sandy said, "How about showing me the bedroom. I'll bet it will be comfortable there too."

This was moving really fast, but I wanted it. I wanted whatever we could possibly share. We stood and I led her to the bedroom. She stood in front of me and began unbuttoning my shirt. She wasn't rushed, but seemed to be enjoying slowly getting me out of my clothes.

I began to undo her clothes when I was down to my boxers, and found her with just the minimum. We were lying on the clean sheets within a few seconds, holding each other, with me only wearing my boxers, and her only in panties. Sandy didn't have a large chest, but enough to have fun playing with, but my interest was more kissing to see what might happen.

Well, a lot happened. We made love over and over again until it was very late. I asked Sandy, "Do I need to get you home?"

She replied with some kisses, "I'm home and I can go to work from here. Neither one of us is experienced at what we just did, Chuck, but I think we did a very nice job of enjoying each other. I didn't know all of that could feel so good, but I now think it has to do with whom you are doing the loving."

We kissed some more, and then she said, "Let me get my toothbrush, and then I want to snuggle up and spend the rest of the night with you."

My heart was pounding from the emotions I was having, but I got up with her and we brushed our teeth side by side while still naked. I couldn't get over how comfortable I felt with her in such a strange situation.

When we were snuggled in bed again, I made the comment, "So much for taking it slowly."

Sandy kissed my neck, and said, "I don't want slowly; I've wasted my life waiting for you, and I want it all now that I've found you. I want all of you and all life has to offer with you. I know this is crazy talk so soon in our relationship, but I just know this is the one chance I have for this kind of happiness,"

I pulled Sandy to me and held on to her as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning wasn't strained or embarrassing, but happy, exciting, and ready for a new day. Sandy was getting ready to leave for school when she said, "I'm going to stop by my apartment after school to feed my fish and get some more clothes. What are you going to feed me tonight? Can I stop at the store to get anything?"

"I'll take care of it if I need something. I'm looking forward to you coming back this evening."

Sandy smiled and said, "What do you mean coming back, I'll be coming home. I've claimed you and this place, so live with it, Chuck. I'll be home before six. Probably by five thirty."

Wow, this is really amazing. Do I want this? You betcha. Do we know enough of each other? Not a chance. Do I care? Not really. I suppose Sandy and I will just have to spend a lot of time getting to know and finding out about each other.

I whipped through my chores and came back inside to clean the kitchen up from the night before, change sheets, and do some laundry. My goodness, those sheets smell good. I put the pillow Sandy had used up to my face and breathed her scent in. That is strangely exciting.

Since I had a lot of beef, I thought I could make some Braciole. I had some round steak and all of the rest of the ingredients, but it does take a long time to prepare. I thawed and thinly sliced the round steak, and then pounded it until it was even thinner. I put slices of mozzarella on top of the steak after browning it, along with some Italian breading, and sprinkled some parmesan on before rolling them tight and tying them with a string. Using a big jar of spicy Italian pasta sauce, I submerged the rolled up pieces of steak in the sauce and just let them set. I would begin simmering them about four so they would be ready by six or six thirty. I checked to make sure I had broccoli, as that would be the perfect veggie to go with this.

I needed to get back to work on my story for the rest of the day. I worked at it until three, then took a shower, shaved, pulled the laundry, then folded the sheets. My domestic duties complete, I now had to wait for Sandy while the Braciole was beginning to simmer. It did give me time to think about how nuts this is.

I was sipping a cup of coffee when my much unused telephone rang. When I said hello, a voice almost yelled, "What the fuck are you doing to my daughter? What the hell do you think you're doing? What have you done? She's saying she's moving in with you and you are what she's been waiting for all her life. You old bastard, you're old enough to be her father."

"Well, how are you too, Janet? So Sandy has told you we have met and become friends."

"Friends, my ass, you son-of-a-bitch. You romanced her into your bed and screwed her silly. She's telling me you two went at it for a couple of hours. Hell, I didn't even know she knew much about sex except that she said she had been curious in college. You need to break this off right now so she doesn't get hurt. That's what you want, isn't it? You want to get back at me. Well, let me tell you, I was already pregnant when you left for the Marines. Joe got me while you were still trying to figure out how to kiss. Now you break it off with Sandra, or I'll sic Joe on you."

"You have no right to tell me who I can or cannot be friends with, Janet. I'm glad you told me when you got pregnant. I kept trying to figure out how she could already be 36. You were obviously already married, and Sandy was over a year old, when you wrote me. Look, you sowed your wild oats, or at least Joe did, so you live your life and I'll live mine. I still hurt from the letter you sent me after all of these years. Now I hurt even more knowing you lied to me even then. So just forget that I exist, and just ignore it if your daughter tells you about some guy. Goodbye, Janet, don't call again."

I thought I heard a sob before the connection was broken. Well, too bad, because I really enjoy Sandy and want to get to know her better. If it requires us to fraternize in the bedroom to get to know each other, so be it. I'm all for fraternization.

Sandy arrived right at five thirty, almost bouncing inside, to give me a lot of kisses. She stopped in the kitchen and said, "Whatever you're cooking smells delicious. I'm starved, so can we eat early again?"

Sandy asked, "Can I bring in a few things and put them in your closet? I noticed you didn't use a lot of room in it, so could I?"

I smiled and said, "Moving in, huh? Sure, mix your stuff in there with mine and let them have fun. How about some wine before supper? I have some great Merlot that will be perfect with what we're going to have."

Sandy brought in three armloads of hanging clothes, and two laundry baskets of clothes that would normally be in drawers, while I poured the wine. As she sat to sip her wine, she asked, "Do you have any empty drawers? I have a few things that I could leave in the baskets, but would be nice in drawers."

"Sure, the whole right side of the double chest is empty. Use any or all of them, and if that isn't enough, I have some stuff in the top drawer that could go to the Salvation Army."

"That'll be perfect. Let me do that while you put the salads on the table."

True to her word, she was back with the two empty baskets in a flash. She put them out on the porch and came in to sit at the table where I had just set the salad plates.

'We ate silently, as Sandy seemed very hungry. She groaned when she cut a piece of the sauce smothered Braciole, "This is heavenly, what is it?"

I explained it was thin pieces of round steak prepared with cheese and breading. "You know I learned how to cook a lot of things while I was assigned to the embassy in Italy. The cooks there spent a lot of time teaching me special recipes."

"Wow, there are advantages to being in the military and going to other countries, Chuck."

"Yes there are, but you aren't supposed to date the girls in the country when you have duty like that, so that there are no hard feelings. A lot of guys do it anyway, but most of them bring the women back to the States. I guess I was too straight, as I followed orders, but I did learn to cook."

While we were doing the dishes, Sandy said, "I may have done something stupid. I was so happy that I called Mom at lunch and told her how much we enjoyed each other last night. She really blew up at me and told me that I had better break it off with you as you're probably trying to get back at her through me. I don't get that feeling from you Chuck, and you wouldn't let me move my clothes in like this if you intended to hurt me. The next thing I want to move is my fish tank. Could I put it and the stand in the living room between the windows? You don't have anything on that wall and there is an electrical outlet there."

I smiled and said, "Sure, bring it. If you want to completely move everything, how much is there?"

"Not much. I have a few pieces of furniture but yours is nicer. If you'll keep me, I'll just give mine to the Salvation Army. They will even come and get it. What do you think, can I be a live in? If this doesn't work out between us, maybe I could just rent the upstairs here. I'm really easy to get along with and I think I'm low maintenance."

I laughed and told her, "You're amazing to just push ahead to come and live me with me. You don't know me well enough to trust me like that yet. I have to agree that there would be no sense in paying rent on an apartment if you were to live out here but it still is scary or should be scary to you."

"There's something about us that doesn't scare me, Chuck, but it fascinates me and makes me want to be with you every minute I can. Heck, I might even quit teaching and help you around here. I'll bet we could both do some writing and make a small living. I love to make tiny jewelry and sell it at the fair every year and on EBay. I made almost ten thousand from jewelry I made last year. I don't think that's chump change. See, we could just about exist without even your retirement money. We could save that for some sightseeing and trips."

"You have it all planned, don't you? Let's try it out and see if it works."

I had to ruin the mood telling Sandy, "Ah, you should know your mom called this afternoon to tell me to get out of your life. We must have had the same conversation you had with her, except that she said your dad might come to enforce what they want."

"Damn, I hate this because who knows what they'll do if he gets drunk or if they both start drinking. Neither one of them have any reason butting into my business and my life. Well, I hope they don't show up out here but if they do just dial 911 and let the Sheriff deal with them. I'm not going to let them hurt the man I've just found, or our new relationship, not now, not ever."

The conversation was unsettling, so I poured us some more wine and suggested sitting out on the porch to enjoy the evening. Sandy said, "Sorry, but I have to grade papers. I didn't do it last night so I have two days' worth. Want to help? It's really not bad, but you'll get upset that the kids are not smarter than they are. I'm trying my best with them but sometimes you just can't get across to them that geography and history are important."

We graded papers together and sipped some wine. It didn't take long and Sandy packed her papers in her briefcase and stood up. "Well, time for a shower and bed, big fellow. I think you need your beauty rest, so we need to go to bed with the chickens."

I didn't need another shower, so Sandy took a quick one then spent a few minutes letting me comb out her red hair. She put a nice modest gown on and came to kiss me before leading me to bed. We went to bed with the chickens, but didn't go to sleep with them. We did a lot of exploring before we were worn out and sleep slipped up on us.

Sandy was up early enough for a good breakfast the next morning and I made a couple of sandwiches for her lunch. I put an apple and a couple of cookies in it so she would have a decent lunch to eat if she was hungry. As she left, she said, "Remember what I said. If Mom and/or Dad, or both of them show up, just call 911. It will be because they were drinking if they come, and that will get rid of them for a while."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.