My Story: Story of Precious - Cover

My Story: Story of Precious

Copyright© 2014 by DarkNLovely

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman's transformation into my slave

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The next morning when I woke the first thing I did was set up for breakfast. I knew that I would need my strength for the days events. I had a lot planned but the first thing I needed to do was get everyone up to eat. I made bacon, pancakes, sausages, eggs, french toast with fresh squeezed orange juice, coffee for my husband and apple juice for Ayyan. I went and laid out Eric's clothes for work, got in the shower and put on my robe. I didn't want to get dressed just yet. I went and checked on Vernon and Ayyan. They were sitting on his floor watching TV together.

"Breakfast is ready baby. Let me wake dad and you can eat." I said to Vernon.

"OK mom. I'll get Ayyan dressed. Which grandparents are we going to this weekend?" he asked.

"You guys will be at my moms till Tuesday. She wanted to see you while she was off work."

"OK. I'll have to pack extra clothes then. I'll add more to Ayyan's bag as well."

"Thank you baby. Your such a big help."

Its a weekly routine. They rotate which grandparent will have them for the weekend. It gives us a break and lets me have my fun. I always look forward to this. Sometimes things go wrong and the kids stay at home but I always check ahead of time just to be sure that I have time for my games. I went to my bedroom and woke Eric.

"Papi its time to wake up. Breakfast is done and you need to drop the kids off at my moms before you go to work."

"OK love. I'm awake. Let me wash my face and I'll be right out."

"OK I have to wake Stacy anyway. I'm gonna take her shopping then do what I love to do." I said with a sly smile.

I went to my office to wake Stacy. She was already up sitting on my bed. It made me a little mad that she didn't come out of the room and let me know she was awake but I knew I would break her out of that soon.

"Good morning Mistress."

"Good morning Stacy. How long have you been awake?"

"I've been up for about twenty minutes now."

"Why were you up so early and why didn't come out the room?"

"Sorry. Force of habit. I never leave the room until I'm told too."

"That's good to know but in my house unless otherwise told please let me know when your awake."

"Yes mistress."

"And in front of my family never call me mistress. They don't need to know what I do."

"Yes mistress."

"Wash yourself in that bathroom," I said pointing to the bathroom, "and dress yourself to be in front of my children. We will go shopping for some clothes for you and the outfit you will wear when I tell you to. Your training and torture will begin today. I want you to think of a safe word."

Stacy was confused. "Safe word?" she asked.

"You will be tortured like I said. If the pain becomes to much to bare or you think you can't take more of your punishments, this word will let me know to stop and give you time to recover. Always remember your safe word and don't feel bad about having to use it. I will push you to your breaking point with every method I have."

"Ummmmm ... OK. I'll think of one. But..." she started.

"But what?"

"Whats the point in a safe word if you plan on pushing me past my limits anyway."

"I don't want you hurt but I will show how much your body can really take. I wont cause you any real harm so just trust me."

"OK I will."

"Now do as I said and meet me in the living room."

"Yes mistress."

I left and went back to the kitchen. I made five plates and waited for everyone to come get theirs. One by one everyone came to eat. Ayyan was first and he ran into my arms.

"Its mommy!!!!" he screamed and gave me a hug and kiss. This is the routine we do everyday.

Vernon was next followed by Stacy and last was Eric.

"Morning everyone. Grab your plates and lets eat." I said when I put Ayyan down.

Ayyan walked to Stacy and just looked at her. She smiled at him and picked him up. Immediately he started talking. Half of what he was saying couldn't be understood but she acted like she knew and responded to his pauses. He laughed and asked to be put down so she did. Everyone grabbed their plates, sat in the living room and ate. When they where done Vernon took the dishes and put the in the dishwasher.

"OK" Eric said, "Time to get you guys over to grandma. Shes waiting for you. Make sure you have everything your going to need."

Ayyan ran in the room and grabbed his favorite train and dinosaur. It was Thomas the tank and a T-Rex. He never went anywhere without them. Vernon grabbed both bags and their jackets and prepared to leave.

"Bye mommy. See you on Tuesday." Vernon said.

"Bye bye mommy." Ayyan said.

"Bye guys. And remember to behave yourselves for grandma."

Vernon took Ayyan's hand and followed Eric out the house. I went to my office with Stacy in tow and opened the closets. The three ladies inside stepped out.

"Hello Mistress." They all said at once.

"Hello. I would like you to meet My Precious. Shes going to begin her training today. But I need to get her fitted first. I cooked breakfast. Its on the kitchen counter. I want you to introduce yourselves to her then eat and prepare for the days lessons while I'm out. I will be using you three to demonstrate what I want her to do so do your best jobs today. One mess up and your punishments will be worse than they have ever been. Make me proud."

"Yes Mistress. As you wish." they said again in uni-some.

The littlest started first. She was petite in shape and size. She had a small ass and was a c cup. She was always eager to please me. "My name is Nancy, Mistress Nickie has named me the Eager Chic. I do anything she wants and try my hardest to please her."

The next chic was a little bigger than the first. Her ass wasn't that bad but what stood out on her was her breasts. They were beautifully round and perky. She was a bit of a goody goody. Always talking about how God wouldn't like what I do. But she can't pull herself away from me. "My name is Sally. Mistress Nickie calls me her Angel. God is gonna punish us for this."

The third chic was beautiful all around. She had perfect breast and ass. I just love messing with this chic. Breaking her wasn't easy. Really gave me a challenge but it was done. She has beautiful chocolate skin. "I'm Rose. Mistress Nickie calls me her Chocolate Pleasure. Its really nice to meet you. I will be glad to show you what she expects from all of us."

"Nice to meet you all. I would love to learn more about you but I think that will have to wait till later." My Precious said.

"Yes. When Mistress Nickie gives an order she expects it to be done. Now we must go eat and prepare for your return." The Eager chic said.

I went and finished getting dressed. I left the three girls to do as I said. It was time to take Stacy shopping. We went to Pretty Girl first. Then we went to Macy's and few others. I took her to my favorite bondage store Purple Passion. I get all my gear and things from this store. I shop here so much they know me by name.

"Hello Nickie. What brings you here today" the teller at the counter asked.

"Hey. You know when I come in, especially with someone, that I'm looking for good shit." I said with an evil look.

"Ahhh so I take it you need and outfit for this lovely lady. One, perhaps, that complements her luscious ass." he said.

"Look but don't touch" I reminded him as he reached to touch Stacy's ass.

"I'm sorry. I just cant help myself sometimes" he smiled and backed away.

Stacy was scared but she dared not say anything. Instead she clung to me like he would kill her.

"My Precious. You are gonna have to get used to things like this. I am your master and wont let anyone do anything to you until I'm ready. But trust that it will happen so be prepared." I said to her.

Now she was really concerned. The thought of others doing to her what they wanted was something she didn't think she could handle. She wasn't sure how to react to this or if she even should. The look on her face told me all. She had a stare that said she was looking past everything to what may come. I gave a little laugh that brought her back.

"Now for those clothes." I said.

We went to the slave section. It had gear laid out for those who would be tortured. I looked around but didn't see anything I liked. Stacy just stared. She didn't know what to think of what she saw.

"Hmmm ... Don't see anything that I like." I said.

I didn't realize that the teller wasn't with me. Usually he would follow me to see what my tastes were. But today he wasn't near me. Suddenly he popped up holding an outfit that was beautiful. It was purple and black. The look made it seem like her ass would be perfectly displayed. Her breast would be pushed out just the way I like it. And her stomach would be bare. The design on it was skulls, which was really rare. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.