My Story: Story of Precious
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by DarkNLovely

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman's transformation into my slave

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

When we got to my house Stacy got the bags out of the van. We went to the corner store and got her a toothbrush and a few other things that she wanted. We walked to my building.

The doormen opened the door and greeted us, "Hello Mrs. Pabon. How are you doing this evening?"

"I am just fine." I walked inside.

There were seven guys standing beside the doorman. Some were bellboys and the others were security. They all looked at Stacy as if they had never seen me return with anyone. Stacy grabbed tight to me and hid at my side.

"This is My Precious. You, however, can call her Stacy. She is a guest in my home. No one is allowed to touch her without my permission, do you understand me?" They all new what I was into and what I would do to them if they disobeyed me. One had tried to defy me before and was punished severely.

"Yes. Mrs. Pabon. May we escort you to your apartment?" they all said at once.

"No. I need to show My precious around. What you can do is get these bags from her and take them upstairs and inform my husband that I am downstairs showing My Precious around."

They began to fight over who would do this. I noticed that Stacy was staring and smiling at one of the guys. He was smiling at her in return and was the only one not fighting.

I pointed at him, "Peter take the bags upstairs."

He took the bags from her and touched her hand softly trying to make sure I didn't see. I did but I acted like I didn't. I took Stacy to the kitchen first.

"This is the buildings kitchen. Whenever you are in the building and do not feel like cooking you can come in here and they will be more than happy to feed you. Right!"

"Hello Mrs. Pabon. No, we do not mind. How are you this fine evening?" said the man that was in the room. He was dressed like all of the kitchen workers. The only difference was that his apron was red while theirs was white. This was because he was the kitchens leader.

"I am doing great. What about yourself?" I answered with a smile.

"I am doing just fine. Thank you for asking. I have seven plates of food for you. If you give me one moment I will make a plate for her as well." He said while turning to fix the last plate.

"Thank you very much. This is My Precious. You, however, can call her Stacy. She will be here for a little while. Take care of her food needs for me OK Introduce yourself to her."

"Yes I will do as you ask. My name is Jerry. There are four others who work here but you will see me the most." He walked off to get the last plate.

"Does everyone do as you tell them to." Stacy looked at all the workers while they hurried to make the last plate.

"Most people here do what I ask because of who I am. I am highly respected and in time you will understand. Plus I tip well."

He brought me the eight plates of food, handed it to Stacy and we left.

"The next stop is the laundry room. It is free to wash your clothes here. I don't use it much though. I have my own washer and dryer upstairs."

We reached the lobby and Peter was waiting there.

"Mrs. Pabon, Mr. Pabon is waiting upstairs for you. He has your bags." Peter said. He looked at Stacy. They watched each other closely.

"Thank you. I will go upstairs to him then. Let's go My Precious."

I handed the doorman twenty dollars and went to the elevator. We took the elevator to the second floor. When it stopped and we got out, Stacy got scared and grabbed hold of me. She backed up into the elevator.

"Its OK My Precious," I said and led her towards my apartment.

She saw a man standing in the hallway and stopped dead in her tracks. She looked at me and saw that I was smiling at her.

"There's no reason to be afraid."

"There's someone there," she said.

"Its OK" I said as I took her hand and led her down the hallway and up to the man standing there. I gave him a kiss and said, "Hey baby. This is My Precious. She's a bit scared but I think we can break her out of that."

Eric said, "Hello Stacy. How are you doing? Did your boyfriend give you a hard time? He didn't hit you, did he? Did my wife kill him?"

"Papi, give her a chance to answer you," I said with a laugh.

Stacy sighs and answered, "Hello. I'm OK. Yes he gave us a hard time, but Dangerous handled it. He didn't hit me but he did throw vodka at me. He missed though. No. Dangerous didn't kill him but she put a blade to his throat. It was so cool."

With a laugh he said, "OK that's my wife. Crazy as hell. Let me show you where you will be sleeping at then. Your bag is already there. Hun, Vernon is still up waiting for you."

"OK" we said.

We walked into the house. We were standing in the living room. I live in and extra, extra large three bedroom apartment. I didn't need three bedrooms so I turned one into my office. He took Stacy there while I went to say goodnight to Vernon. One wall of my office was a large walk-in closet that I had Eric, with the help of a friend, turn into three with the middle one having a drawer at the bottom. The middle closet had a combination key lock holding it closed while the others just had a simple doorknob lock. In the corner closest to the door was my corner desk where I did all my work at. It was set-up just like any office with a computer, printer combo, and phone.

There were two chairs there just in case a client came over. I put a daybed in there just in case I felt sleepy while working or wanted to get some rest without leaving my office. Around the bed on the walls and ceilings were silver hooks. The ones on the wall had chains attached. They seemed out of place for the theme of this room. There were also two filing cabinets by my desk with all my paperwork in it. It was painted in a neutral, peaceful color and was sound proof. There is also a full bathroom here. There was a small closet which was also locked, the tub had railings on the inside and on the wall and there was a chair in the corner between the tub and sink.

"This is where you will sleep," he said while pointing at the bed.

"Why are the closets locked and what are the hooks for?" asked Stacy.

"You may find out tomorrow." Eric said with a smile

"You can't tell me?" Stacy was really curious to find out what was going on with this room.

"I could. I just don't want to. I'll leave that for Mel." Eric brushed the question off and insisted she not ask anymore.

"What should I do with the food." Stacy said holding up the food.

She didn't want to upset her host by asking anymore questions about the room. She wasn't sure if Eric would punish her also and she didn't want to find out.

"I'll show you the kitchen." Eric said as they left the room. I met them in the kitchen and took the plates from her. I sat them down on the counter.

"Let me give you a tour of our place." I took her by the hand and led her back to the living room. I had a large sectional couch with a chaise. The chaise had hooks on the sides but they weren't obvious. With a laugh I said, "This is the entertainment center. Everybody that comes over spends most of their time right here on my couch. I don't mind it so much. This is also where I do most of my midday torture."

"Torture" she asked.

"You will find out what I am talking about." Next we went pass the kitchen. "As you noticed when we were in there, that is where the washer and dryer is. It is large enough to eat in but we eat in the bedrooms most times." I showed her the bathroom. It was identical in every way to the one in my office. "My tub is big enough to fit two extra large people in it with enough room to move around in. I have sliding doors on the tub for privacy and to keep water off my floors and a shower massager for those painful, restless nights."

I took her to Vernon's bedroom. His room isn't as big as the rest but it is still bigger than regular rooms. He has a bunk bed in it with the bottom as his working space for his homework or whatever. The bed to the bottom bunk was standing up on the wall next to his bed. He has a little desk in the corner for his computer and another for his TV. Ayyan's bed was closest to the door. We wanted to be able to get him without walking Vernon up.

"That's my little man and my baby boy. No one but his friends and us come in here unless they are caring for Ayyan. Since you will be staying over for awhile, you are allowed to go in."

She went and looked at Ayyan. He was asleep so she didn't pick him up.

I showed her where the linen cabinets are, where the close hamper is and then we went to my room. I have a large walk-in closet but it mostly had Eric's stuff in it. He has boxes with his jobs work in them. He has bags of his old clothes, the ones he grew out of but wants to fit again. Eric also has other things in there that he just couldn't throw out. My clothes are in a wardrobe in the corner.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.