The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Cover

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Copyright© 2014 by mthommotoo

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I heard an old favourite song on the car radio and this is what transpired. It is what happens when two unusual people meet and are the perfect match. The third odd bod was a complete surprise to improve on perfection. This is a story of true unbreakable love. All in perfect Australian English as usual.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  


Carolyn


Things begin slowly. The only commercial place open is Maccas, and these adults won't eat Maccas, so we buy a mess of their shit for the kids and we have steak rice and veges because it's easy to cook and we buy rump steak in bulk - weekly! What would you expect with Graham around.

Graham chucks the takeaway on the table and I tell the kids time for a shower as it's been a big day, or do they want to eat first and we'll have our shower. Tobi opts for food and Penny basically doesn't-give-a-shit and won't give an answer, so we leave them with the food and we have a friendly shower, as is our pleasure. We leave the bathroom door open to let out the steam and Tobi sits on the side of the bath eating some chips and talks about the two exciting days. As it happens to Graham, my darling, when he joins us in the shower, Thing raises its gorgeous head and looks around. That happens to also make two certain women interested so I take the opportunity to insert Thing inside me and we go on with our shower.

Our Deborah, beautiful Deborah, washes us both lovingly, every little nook and cranny, when my knees go weak, Thing transfers into her. I wash them lovingly too and as I'm scrubbing my woman's nipples, hard, she cries out and wraps her legs around our man's hips and all this time Graham strokes in and out of Our Woman against the wall. When he does this her feet can't reach the floor, anyway, or Our Man has to kneel on the floor. Our girl loooves the feeling of being full up. I'm often surprised she doesn't end up with the blunt end through her mouth from inside out.

Why am I mentioning this as this is quite normal for us these days? Because Penny's standing in the doorway after following Tobi in, curious about what's going on. Her eyes are like dinner plates, I think she forgets she's eating. When Graham remarks to Tobi about what he did to the door to save Penny, Penny asks, "Was that my door in the back yard?"

"Yep, Darlin'. I didn't slow down and ran straight through it. I thought I'd lost you and I couldn't hold my breathe any longer. I had to breathe in on the way out and that's why I got so crook. The other option was to jump through your window and I didn't want to chance thaaaat! Oh God Sweetheart, that's good! You two finished eating yet? Well, hop in while the waters running, can you pass us the towels please, Penny."

Tobi just drops her duds and gives me a towel, "Come on Pen', or you'll have a cold shower," Tobi presses.

"You can stay up a little tonight and watch a DVD we rented," I add. Penny's hesitant, but undoes her jeans. They just fell off her with nothing holding them up except a length of nylon cord, the top button and zipper not needing to be undone, no hips, just bones, and no thighs, straight up and down, no shape at all. Her top slips off as it's hiding nothing anyway, leaving a tiny pair of panties as small as something Tobi wears and hanging off her sharply protruding hip bones. The panties are the sticking point, so she uses that point to pass the towels as requested. Graham lifts Deborah off his hard on and helps her to the floor, kissing her the whole way off and down. Thing stands massive and proud in front of him, and his three women ignore it. Graham, our Darling, calls it the elephant in the room, and oh boy, is he accurate in that description, I'm not really sure though he means in the manner in which we his women do. Tobi slips past us into the shower and Penny begins to enter with her panties on. I stop her and tell her to get her duds off. I suddenly realise, she isn't watching Grahams massive appendage, she's intently watching me dry my pussy as I rest my foot on the sink and pat dry my now overly sensitive clitty. Her watching me gets me wet and I let her watch as I begin to do more than pat.

Graham's right about her. She's like I was, excited by girls and fascinated by boys. She doesn't know what to watch, but the panties drop to the floor and she kicks them to the wall, displaying herself to me while hiding herself from Our Man. She thinks, because she thinks girls are sexy therefore she shouldn't like boys. She's painful to look at, her ribs are sticking out like a death camp victim's. She's now washing and trying to show off to me. No, little girl, I'm not a paedophile, but we need to talk. They turn the water off and I pass each a towel. Tobi's quickly done and gone and I remain sitting on the side of the bath as Penny roughly dries her short hair without much interest, "Penny, we need to talk." She keeps her hair styled like a boys trying to keep in character, or what she believes her character is. Been there, done that, the tee shirt's in the drawer.

Now she doesn't know what to do as suddenly she's with a naked woman who's put her private desires on the line and she doesn't know how to walk the walk as in her mind she talks the talk. I lead her to the spare bedroom and sit cross-legged on the bed and pat the bed beside me. "Penny, when I was your age ... My closest friend was a boy and ... Mum treated me like ... so for years I was a ... when the only person who never ... I love Deborah ... we have fantastic ... but without Graham, I..." I tell her and ask question about how she feels. She's split because looking at girls makes her as horny as hell and boys she finds so romantic but so dumb at the same age as she is. Questions: why haven't her periods begun, all the girls at school have pubic hair and breasts, why hasn't she? She wants to look like a model like in the magazines, but all she looks like is sick? Her Mum's always nagging at her and otherwise Mum and Dad ignore her to look after her big sister Anna. A boy looked at her when she was with her friends and talked to her saying how pretty she was and she became all wet; why? When she looks at her girlfriend, she wants to touch her, you know, her sex and her boobies? Why? Why? Why?

Life is so unfair for girls of this age, as they're very open without a real sexuality, open for anything really, but girls who have sex with girls are called lesbians, and that's social suicide, and boys her age are so immature and the older boys are grabby and grubby and all they want is sex, which'll get you called a slut. Again, she'd have no friends, and even those boys won't want to talk to her unless she keeps putting out.

Okay, the truth will lead you to redemption, "I had a girlfriend, an older woman, who taught me a lot when I was very young. But women and men who're like that, like their girls very young. They use you and abuse you, then when they think you're older than they like they either throw you away or sell you and make you do things that you don't want to do. In this house we want to help you. We don't want to have sex with you because you're way too young and we're desperately in love with each other. However, me, Deborah and Graham can see you getting hurt, confused and self-harming and we don't want that to happen to a nice girl like you. You deserve to grow up. You deserve a life. Let's go and get something to eat; I'm starving!"

"You know something? So am I!"

"There's a question I've gotta ask ya. Do you and yer mates hang out at the theatre near the roundabout?"

"Yeah, all the time."

"Tits Tanya who works there—does she act real nice to yous?"

"Yeah." That was a very cautious, yeah; all of a sudden she isn't so sure of herself.

"She's one who gives young girls drugs and takes them home. Be careful yourself and warn yer mates. She uses the young ones then sells them on when they're addicted."

Penny reaches into her pocket of her jeans she's carried in with the rest of her dirty clothes and brings out a vial of pills, "I haven't been game to take any."

"Good girl, it's time I did something about her. Do you know which of yer mates have been given some?" Penny nods. "Do yer know their phone number?" She nods again. "Come on, let's get some food and will yer mates be home? Then you can ring them? If you do, will they bring them here? You do know your friends are always welcome here?" She looks surprised when I tell her that.

"I knew I liked you for a reason." She smiles for the first time since I met her.

Four girls come around and hang around watching TV and talking shit. One family isn't home and she has her phone turned off. One, her mum answers and says she's missing and they're trying to find her.

"Graham, we've got a job and it has gotta be done now." I'll stay hungry. It's bound to be good for the cellulite.


She's way too young to have something that size in her anus and vagina. She's absolutely stoned out of her twist, too stoned to do anything or stop doing whatever she doesn't want to do. We take her five friends with us and they dress her while we wait for the Boss. Graham has to stop himself from punching her because she wants to fight about it. It turns out my Boss doesn't mind being bothered on Christmas night and has nothing better to do than to assist in the arrest of a predator of children. I believe Tanya's up all night until she tells the detectives all her contacts of the many missing children she's responsible for. I don't want an atta-girl. I want the bastards who do this.

You know? I love my job!

During the night, that night, Tobi comes into our room and hops on top of Graham as she likes to do. Penny follows her in and she cuddles in between Graham and me. Curiosity will be the death of this girl. When I wake up the cheeky bitch is holding Graham morning glory to her cheek and my breast in her hand. It seems she listened to me and has decided what she's attracted to. I've given her one warning, no sex. Yeah but what's sex? We've another barracks room lawyer on our hands here. That or an aspiring American President. ('I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman'. That's not likely as Yanks would never vote a woman in or have a foreigner as president; mind you, they could do worse. Shit, have done worse!)

It seems we've a worse problem though. Penny don't wanna go home.

Boxing Day and we're all sitting around the kitchen, the adults on their third cup of coffee. Penny appears to likes steak and eggs for breakfast too, and four pieces of toast; and stealing food off Graham's plate; and mine; Tobi's keeping her toast and Coco Pops on the kitchen cupboard and sits on the stool; she seems to believe that no food is safe this morning. One person is wearing clothes because we had a southerly buster early this morning that arrived about the same time as the two girls did, and he's feeling the cold. He's wearing the slippers Tobi gave him for Christmas; nothing else. So, someone knocks on the door, don't they? We all stroll (scramble) into the bedrooms and throw on something light. Penny's quickest as her something light is a pink singlet to her knees with 'Well, they're going to grow one day, ' printed across her chest. She invites her Mum, Dad and sister in as if she has lived here all her life, and then offers them a coffee. Confused, they accept and she puts a fresh pot of coffee on, is polite, cheerful, laughs and cuddles her big sister, then sits on her lap - sharing the wheelchair while the coffee brews, her arm affectionately around her older sister's neck and shoulders.

Graham comes out with a tracksuit on, scratching his tummy and his head (remind you of anyone? He needs some fluro undies) and welcomes the Michaels' to our humble abode. I emerge wearing a brand new nightgown (Graham's selection, I looove it!) which is guaranteed to give most straight men an erection and I've been dying to road test it, Tobi with some shorts she grew out of a month ago and are showing some camel toe and have gotta go, and Deborah the tee-shirt Tobi used to wear and is now too small for her, even as a shirt, and some obscene looking panties I've never seen before. My mouth waters alarmingly. Thelma wants to know where Penny is as she's obviously not here.

The reason for the visit, I thought, was obvious, but it was obviously not obvious at all. Nothing to do with Penny, though they say for once it is nice to see her, it's to thank Graham for all he did the last few days. He replies no worries and not to mention it; no, I didn't think that would cover it either. My Man, Our Man, and by 'Our', there are four females right here in this room who are quite taken by the big fella, settles it by saying, "I'll tell you what! One day you'll come across someone who's in trouble, needs a hand, and you help them and don't say anything whatsoever about it because it is simply something a neighbour will do. You'll pay me back threefold that way and I'll really appreciate it. Okay?"

They've no reply to that. They've another coffee then ask Penny if she's ready to come home and she says, "No. If I'm no trouble to Graham, Deborah and Carolyn, can I stay here for the school holidays?"

"That's way too long honey. You'll be imposing on them."

"I'm doing chores and helping cook (Jesus, look at her nose growing) and they let my friends around so I can see them, and they can hang around here (finally she's told the truth; sort of, but it also might be a bone of contention in her home life). You know I don't eat much, but I had steak and eggs this morning (she didn't mention half of most everyone else's food as well) and..."

"Henry can you go out the back yard and see if our Penny is hiding out there? Alright! If it's alright by them it's okay with us? Though I'm beginning to wonder who we'll get back."

Anna also visits most every other day, even if the notorious 'Gang of Five' has to drop down and get her, and if she's here she has to stay the night, doesn't she. Anna doesn't say a word about where her little sister sleeps, as long as Graham gives her a bath at the same time as Tobi. And puts her on the toilet and cleans her up. And helps her eat. And combs her hair. And dresses her. Now Graham understands the situation he's more circumspect with Anna getting her ashes hauled and he has a lot more sympathy than his senior women. She's not the tiny kid we all first thought and she's made him her personal carer, whether he wants it or not. Make it five women rather taken by him. Tobi's the height of diplomacy about their baths, after all, she absolutely adores her daddy and he doesn't gain an erection with Anna either like he does with us. It's something he does because he cares.


Deborah


Two days after Penny moves in I'm beginning to get a case of withdrawals. Previously, if I wasn't getting my rocks off daily I'd discuss raping my lovers. Now we seem to have permanent tenants with us at night, in our bed, being diplomatic is becoming harder and harder. I know I used to masturbate a lot, really more than a lot BG, (before Graham), if you can call ten or more times a day a lot, but I do not understand how I existed so long without Graham inside me or survived without that addictive flavour of my woman in and around my mouth. After the third day the girls are all out with their friends and Graham's made me come about twenty times in the first five minutes and I hold Thing so it'll go into Carolyn on the first push and suddenly we've a slightly less skinny figure beside us who's all eyes, watching the massive sewer pipe enter that little pressure outlet. Graham begins to pull out and Carolyn threatens him, if he removes himself she'll tie him down and rape him. "Okay, be that way," he says.

I say, "Fuck it!" and sit on Carolyn's face and Penny has an up close and extremely personal education of every position how two women and a man can have sex and what's meant-exactly-by mind blowing orgasms. Well, I'm having them and I'm not concerned about the cock in my bum's satisfaction. No, we don't have chandeliers, which is a pity really. Penny even joins in the revelry and it's discovered she's noisy and sloppy when she masturbates. Especially when she masturbates with her face very close to copulating organs and gets spattered with the usual mess which normally results with said copulation and she's seen to lick said joining as if it's a fine wine - that intimate taste blows her mind completely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.