The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by mthommotoo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I heard an old favourite song on the car radio and this is what transpired. It is what happens when two unusual people meet and are the perfect match. The third odd bod was a complete surprise to improve on perfection. This is a story of true unbreakable love. All in perfect Australian English as usual.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  


Graham


Next morning, I wake and it is a little crowded and noisy around me. The head isn't working at all. They are lucky as they were asleep an hour or even two before I hit the pillow. Rags is sitting on the end of my bed naked and cross-legged, a beer in her hand with three or four empties scattered around her beside the end of a plastic of six twist top stubbies. She's crying and sobbing to my woman, "I'm really sorry, Cocky but I love him too and I really wanted to fuck him last night. I even bought condoms because I felt lucky."

"I know how you feel Girlfriend but I wanted to fuck him last night as well, and I fell asleep. I don't even remember leaving the pub. I told him during the week that he can go for tea over at your place because you asked him but only if he took me."

"You knew what I was going to do, didn't cha?"

"Yeah, but he's my man. I don't want him doing anythin' without me sharing it. I never drank, hardly at all before we started going out. Now I'm drinking more than him. I've gotta lay off the booze. If he can do it so can I."

"What do you wanna do, Sweetheart?"

"As long as I'm doing it too, he will always be my man. For me, it's forever Carolyn, not just a one off. If you don't mind me being with you, you can do what you want."

"Shit Cocky, I'm a lesbian sweet-cheeks. Having you with me too is only a bonus."

"Well break out the condoms, my man is always hard in the morning. My man and me do everything together. Put one on him and hop on top before I lose my nerve."

It seems to be the time to make my presence felt, "Deborah, do you know what you're doing? All I've ever wanted is you."

"G'dmornin' my Darling. I'm doing your thing as you'll do anything for your friends. I'm just helping your friend Rags because she's hurting. I can understand her loving you the same as I do."

I feel a condom slide over my cock's head and rolled down as far as it will go just under the head and as tight as all get out. They're not designed for blokes like me. I watch as Rags climbs over me, Deborah holds Thing (I've gotten use to calling it that name too) vertical and then it feels like I am having my cock dipped in boiling oil. Rags groans loudly then she got half way down and squeals. Suddenly Thing isn't visible any more, she drops suddenly even further and further than where she had meant to go, and she sounds like an over-revving engine. "Aren't you supposed to move up and down Carolyn?" Deborah asks it like she's asking her teacher for an expansion on a subject being taught.

'Rag's' voice sounds like she is choking on it not fucking it, "Fuck babe, I'm not even sure I can move. He's fucking huge!" she pronounces the word, hoooooj, "Climb on his face sweet cheeks, I'd love to see your lovely cunt being licked. I've been hangin' to see it since we met. I am so jealous of him." That's not the way I saw it. That's confusing.

Deborah followed the suggestion and her thighs muffled most of the noise until I felt her saturated pussy rub up my mouth and her engorged clitty is under my tongue. I put my hand behind her and slip my thumb into her bum which she really likes, and I can then hold her arse cheeks apart so I can breathe through my nose. I had the same trouble the first time when Carolyn and I did this, only with nobody on my cock. It gives a complete new meaning to suffering for your art.

But Rags isn't that sweet little girl any more, just trying out everything to discover what she likes. She's a big girl lifting herself up and down, full to the brim and betraying her girlfriend; I thought.

"You've got the sweetest looking pussy, little Cocky I've got to try some of that when it's okay with Shortarse because that will make this complete for me."

"What about your girlfriend, what's her name, Bertha? I wouldn't want us to ruin what you've got there." She finishes with a moan I feel in my mouth.

"Bertha came home with a new runaway fourteen year old girlfriend Thursday and tossed me out yesterday."

"Oh, you poor thing. Well, you've always got a bed with us."

"Don't you live with 'Midge' and your folks?"

"I haven't slept anywhere else but with my man since we met. You taught him to lick pussy and he's been doing it for me ever since. I don't think my virginity is going to last much longer, watching his cock going in and out of your pussy looks just too good to miss. Yeah, squeeze them both ... ahhhhhhh, oh fucking sweet Jesus." It, the clit, disappears for a few seconds then she floods into my mouth. I keep going. As long as she wants it, I can do it. Have I mentioned I can lick my own eyebrows? If I did, I lied!

Then Rags begins screaming like a banshee and she feels like she's trying to ride start on the first at Randwick, putting everything into her stride and becoming frantic, "That's right, try to tear 'em off Sweet-cheeks. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, what I've been missing by sucking cunt, yes, yes, yes, YES! Keep it up big boy! I just love your cock and your woman! Aieeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Well, I don't come, but she's gone. Deborah hops over and puts her puss over Rags face, tears the condom off me, and for the first time ever can get my erection all the way into her mouth though the teeth are scraping a little. She pushes her pussy more and more on Rags face. Rags is going for her life and Deborah is pushing her mouth harder and harder on me til I felt it go into her throat and hear Deborah choke. Just the thought of that makes me come, and she blows her cool again, all over Rags face. I'm still coming, it won't stop and my prostate is beginning to hurt as it tries to pump more and it has no more to give.

I don't know how long I was out for. I look and my semi-erection is still deep at the back of Deborah's mouth, possibly in her throat. She's breathing in snorts through her nose and there is in the background a sloppily wet snoring noise. Rags is snoring directly into Deborah's sodden wet pussy. If you could drown that way, I'd almost volunteer to do it. I sit up and lift my woman up towards my top and my cock stretches until it pops out of her mouth. I'd swear Rags stops her snoring long enough to go "awww" and begins snoring again immediately. I can relate to that. I cuddle my woman to me and completely awake, just hold her, not wanting to miss a second of her in my arms.

It must have been over an hour later when Rags climbs off the bed to use the toilet. When she returns she gets onto Deborah's other side and cuddles into her, so my lovely Darling is being cuddled on both sides. I felt Rags move and I felt her mouth over mine. For the first time in twelve years, Carolyn and I kiss and she isn't afraid of me because I'm a male. It is becoming a little more heated and Thing is erecting, then her hand is holding it and she crawls over my woman. I can feel it slide back into that hot and oily place. This time it's more intense as there is no condom and when I try to object she stops my mouth with hers. "Shut up, I want it, just this way. Just love me," then her mouth leaves mine and she is kissing our woman and Deborah is moaning through her nose as I cuddle and hold them both to me.

She stops kissing then starts chanting, "Come in me, come in me, come in my cunt come in my cunt, come, come, come, OH FUCKING, CHRIST ALMIGHTY, I'M COMING! AIEEEEEEE!!" And I hold my darling even harder, and I swear I come dry as there couldn't possibly be more in there to give.

I whisper into my Darling's ear, "I love you," as Rags uses what there is little left of my erection.

"God, that is so good," Rags murmurs. Then crashes, her head and upper body colliding with my chest.


♫The first time ever I lay with you

I felt your heart so close to mine

And I knew our joy would fill the earth

And last til the end of time

My love♫


Deborah


My Darlings' arm is around me, so big and strong, as I wake. I open my eyes and can see that Carolyn is lying on top of his body being held in place by his other arm. I lift up and look down. His beautiful Thing isn't hard but it's inside Carolyn's pussy as I can see between her widely spread thighs laying on each side of his. There is no condom and she's all sloppy wet, with semen drooling everywhere. What has my female lover done as it's blatantly her idea? There's no point in getting upset as we'll talk about it, and we do have all weekend. She'll stay a lot longer; far, far longer, if I can persuade her to stay. I enjoyed this morning. It's not just my pussy that tastes good but hers is scrumptious, I've always liked the taste of mine. I've never heard two women talk about how good, each other's pussy tastes before. This will be different. I wonder if I should put our shared lover on the spot and ask him which one he prefers. Nah! He'll just say they just taste different, but both yummy. He would never put down someone he loves, and it's obvious he loves Carolyn. I wonder why I don't feel jealous? If I don't get up soon I'm going to wet the bed.

I un-cuddle him, his arm is really heavy, and roll off the bed, trotting straight to the toilet. Oh God this is a relief! I walk back and Michael and Mitchy are peering over the back of the lounge, I say cordially, "Morning fellas, we'll be up in a little." There's no point in being upset for being seen naked, as one's my brother and the other is our mate. As I re-enter the bedroom, Carolyn is going the other way with a beeline straight to the toilet with just a snatch of a kiss between us, (we could have stopped and it would have been kiss of a snatch between us, n'yuck, n'yuck, n'yuck) on the way through. I look behind me and there's gunk leaking from her pussy and down her inner-thighs. That's what we've got to talk about.

I slip on what used to be the only dress I owned that fitted me, (don't want the boys too excited, do we?) and heard my woman, my lover, say, "Morning Mitch, morning Midge", with deep rumbles in return. When Carolyn comes in, we kiss, which lasts a while because I like kissing her and I'm pretty sure she likes kissing me ... like my other lover, especially all over.

I feel great! Gotta feed my lovers. I look through the fridge and pull the frypan out, lighting the gas to heat it. I ask the boys if they want something to eat, both negative, just come from the pub's counter. I start the toaster and keep on filling it until my arm gets tired. Gotta keep my lover's energy up. I put a large hunk of steak onto the frypan to brown both sides like Graham taught me, then turn the heat down low. I call out and ask Carolyn if she wants something on her toast and she walks naked out to me and puts her arm around me and cuddles, then kisses me until our lips feel like they are welding together. It feels like the first time ever I kissed her mouth. I can feel the sun rise inside my vagina, burning with a fire and pulsing like the trembling heart of a captive bird. Oh fuck, I'm flooding.

I didn't stop the kiss just turned the steak without looking. She leans and bites my nipple through my old thin dress and I shiver all over with ecstasy. Oh it's so tempting to dip down and bite her on the puss, but no, my man has got to keep his strength up. He's now got two women to keep happy. He can do it because he is GOOD! I pull away from her nibble on my nipple, I turn the steak again then start cracking eggs around the pan, crowding the piece of steak. Carolyn is nuzzling my neck while her hand has the front of my dress's hem up and is softly caressing my clitty and making me really horny but I rouse* and tell her to start her breakfast and eat me later. She chuckles and sits, and is going through toast at a rate of knots.

* rouse: http://talkwordy.com/2011/01/19/rouse/ (not true the 's' is pronounced 'ess' with a guttural 'ou' and a rolled 'r' as in roll your arse, we don't say ass either as in donkey)

My Darling wanders in and takes the same position that Our Carolyn did, and kisses me hard on the lips, his fingers toying with my now sodden pussy. Two lovers and they taste completely different. He tastes exactly like me and he seems to be wearing my pussy juices for aftershave, or would be if he had shaved, which he hasn't yet. She must have washed her face as all I could taste is her sweet mouth; she's brushed her teeth as well.

"I love you," he mutters to me, I murmur in reply and shudder with the thrill of my extreme emotion. I feel a tear run down my cheek, I'm feeling so emotional. My period must be due, what date is it? He then goes over to our girl and bites and sucks her hard in the crook of her neck leaving his hicky as a brand. I watch as she turns her face all covered with jam and Vegemite and sucks the head of his soft cock into her mouth, which is semi-hanging semi-erect at her face level. She's leaving that same food as a ring around his cock as she has around her mouth. He whispers into her ear and she groans and shivers great goose bumps all over her bare body.

She whispers back, "I love you too." I can't help it. I saw a great blob of clear fluid drop onto the floor between her feet, and I push my pussy hard against the stove and come. Just a little one but delicious.

"Breakfast's ready as soon as you're back from the toilet. Wash our dick. It has a ring of food around it," I told him. He kisses my neck and he trots away to piss, puts some shorts on and to return shaved and beautiful. Carolyn and I both look at him, no underpants and his manhood is pushing a huge lump out in front of his shorts. I had another little come and I can see Carolyn shiver in her nudity. It is nothing like being cold. Us girls, his women, look into each other's eyes and shiver, grin lasciviously and look away again, another wave of pleasure running through me.

It doesn't matter with Carolyn because everyone knows she's lesbian and everyone knows that I'm not. I chuckle to myself. The way she was fucking our man earlier, and then went back for seconds to boot, it has certainly put paid to that little myth. She'll have to be the one to make her conversion public, as we won't. By the sounds of Bertha, I'll give her a very wide berth(a, he he). In fact it might be the only way to get around her by how she has been described to me.


Graham


The five of us have the garage empty and swept by one that arvo. Naturally that means there is a huge pile of garbage on the small front lawn under the power pole holding a brass plaque saying that the flood level reached here back in the fifty-five. That plaque is sitting six odd metres from the ground just below the surviving houses' roof peak. Huge dirt levees were later built and any major flooding is unlikely to occur again but that levee is only a few hundred metres down the street.

Chris turns up around two with his mum and a trailer attached to their car's boot. I hadn't asked either of them, I didn't think they knew, but think it is very nice of them. We all took a section of ... stuff, and decide if it has some nominal or emotional value. Most everything here is Mum's and Dad's so the newest is at least nine years old. If I hadn't needed the stuff between then and now, it's unlikely to have any use today.

The dump's off the highway between East Maitland and Greenhills something like thirty minutes away and closes in an hour. The lawn is clean and my ute and the trailer makes it to the dump with five minutes to spare.

When Deborah, Carolyn and I are on the way home, they look so sweet cuddling on the double seat and fiddling with each other. Carolyn is wearing that skirt again (well she had no other clothes at our place) and is commando as Deborah is openly showing me her fingers not so much masturbating her lover, more fondling. Her other hand is stroking my cock, her hand not so much fondling my cock as masturbating me. She undoes her seatbelt and goes down on me as we pass through East Maitland lights, and head back towards Maitland. Carolyn masturbates as she watches Deborah's mouth slide down me. I pull over to the side and both Carolyn and I come together. Carolyn is a hell of a lot noisier than I am about it, but hearing her validates my orgasm onto Deborah's tongue.

My tight old garage that has always been a problem from which to get in and out of the car, now has the feeling of a double garage. Chris's mum took the boys home as she passes every house anyway, sort of, and I go to the fridge and all we have in there for food is breakfast stuff. Carolyn, Deborah and I discuss the subject and decide that Indian takeaway sounds good and after another trip to Greenhills, we go to bed early.

Not to sleep, not to fuck but for a little private discussion with our lover on the subject of pregnancy.


Carolyn


I don't know why I am here, but I do know it's the right place for me to be. Mother Bertha made it plain that she didn't want me there. She thinks that when she tires of this cute little school kid I'll come back when she wiggles her tough old finger at me. I think she's wrong. Da man almost had my cherry when I was but thirteen, when we were but thirteen, Da Man done what Da Man, Shortarse, has always done. When his friends are hurting, he'd go the last mile to make things right. Cocky, his woman, is beautiful, considerate, loving, and treating me like she treats her man and making me welcome. I'm their mate and mates look after each other. I've never done one considerate thing for him, always trying to show that I don't need him.

No, there's more to it than that. Though he doesn't know I know, Shortarse is, was, a virgin. Until this morning he was a virgin. Twelve years ago he wanted to give me the honour of taking both of ours and I chickened out. He just stopped and didn't push me. How many straight blokes would have his cock in front of a naked, undefended cunt, and just stop when she said, "No, I can't do it." Shit, I was fuckin' terrified! Now Cocky has given me the privilege of letting me take it because I was in need. Like those three female sluts who screw the three male sluts, all his mates; they couldn't make him. I was there and he politely said no; in fact he said no, thank you. Cocky and Shortarse are in love and am I trying to wreck it for the girl, by getting pregnant? Am I gonna become what all my gay mates hate; a Breeder Bitch? God, I hope so. Did I just say that?

I'm not being honest with myself am I? I'm just being the same unfeeling dike who will fuck any cunt that comes along. Dike slut. Do I miss Mumma Bertha? A bit, the sexy old bag. Do I love Mumma Bertha? No. I never did, as she would also fuck any cunt who'd lie still for it. Where do I want to be? When: today, tomorrow ... tonight? Yeah you dike bitch, who would you be faithful to? Would you stick to Mumma Bertha, you slack cunt? I never did, did I? Mumma Bertha is too much like me. Like I am. Can I be like I once was, once again? Shortarse has always been more than my mate, hasn't he? What did I do when I met the girl he finally loves? I made a jealous fool out of myself. But jealous of who?

You've only known the tiny slut for a few days and what have you gone and done, you slack moll? You've fuckin' fallen in love with the silly lookin', beautiful, sexy, loving, funny ... dear, little thing. What's she done now? She's made me another coffee, just how I like it. She kisses me on the cheek. She kisses down to put a little hicky right beside where Da Man put his, when he made me his own. I've got goose pimples all over me after that. I am theirs after that

This morning, she lay beside us and held his, huge, Thing, up in the air so I could use it. It's not the same as my dildo, 'Graham', is it? It's warm, it's huge, it's full of stuff that makes babies isn't it. Why did I ... I did it didn't I? I'm going to have to face them, aren't I? Do I want Shortarse's baby? Stupid dike bitch; what do you think you called number one dildo, Graham for? You've always wanted to fuck Shortarse, haven't you? You've always wanted his baby. You want him inside you right now. Right now. His huge ... Thing. You can't even say what it is can you? I had his ... Thing ... say it moll; say it. You can't even say it inside where you're the only one who can hear you.

What has the girl done now? Another coffee and herself. Why herself? Because I'm being a total wuss dike and crying like a fucking baby, aren't I? She's pulling my face against her lovely booby and I'm saturating that peignoir of hers. Now I'm howling for all these years I lied to myself. My pussy's all wet because I need her, but she's not enough for me. I need Da Man too ... I've always needed Da Man. I'm a very confused slut dike bitch, it's Saturday night and I'm going in to fuck My man and My woman, and I'm not going out to get smashed again. Run away from me again. I don't need that crutch any more, only my lover's.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.