Peaches and Cream - Cover

Peaches and Cream

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

Chapter 3: The Hangover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Hangover - A woman succumbs to her true lust with the help of her husband and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Workplace  

Peaches woke around nine. She was alone; Ron had never made it back. She felt positively awful, pounding head, queasy stomach, the whole hangover scene. Seeing the whiskey bottle she thought of one way of curing the hangover. She took a good gulp.

She got up and looked for some clothes to put on. Remembering the performance she'd put on she felt embarrassed and ashamed. How could she have acted so wantonly? How could she face those men again? Her pussy tingled. She gave it a bit of a rub. She found she was still incredibly horny. She found a short, loose fitting lime green tank top in a drawer and slipped it on.

Suddenly her stomach gave its final objection to the excesses of the night before. Peaches rushed into the bathroom and puked her guts out. Finished, she had a pee, flushed the toilet, rinsed her mouth and stumbled back into the bedroom to find the whiskey bottle. Another drink took the vomit taste from her mouth and settled her stomach. Her head was spinning a bit but it didn't hurt as much as it did when she woke up.

Peaches sort of reeled out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the front room. She realised she was still pretty drunk. She looked at the mess in the front room again. It would have to wait. Next door to Wendy and Jerry's place was her destination. She turned and walked to the ranch-slider which provided access to the back yard from the front room. She'd just nip across the back to Wendy's back door.

As Peaches slid the door open she caught her reflection. She was wearing a green tank top which came down to her navel and nothing else; she'd forgotten to finish dressing. She looked around the front room and saw in a pile in the corner her special blouse, the red mini and her red heels. She reverently picked up the incredibly cum stained blouse and carefully laid it over the back of an easy chair. She didn't want it to get dirty - not with real dirt, anyway. Peaches slipped the skirt on, then stepped into the shoes. After a few tentative and very shaky steps she decided to abandon the shoes in favor of bare feet. Peaches grabbed the whiskey and left the house.

Jerry and Wendy's back door was wide open. Peaches walked in and looked around. The place looked clean and tidy. She walked up the stairs and entered the master bedroom. There, sprawled naked on the king sized bed were Ron and Mark with Wendy between them. Ron and Wendy seemed to be having a contest as to who could snore the loudest. Peaches noticed Ron's cock looked a bit red so she went closer for a better look. Lipstick - and not one of her shades, either.

A noise from the en suite bathroom caught her attention. Peaches went in and discovered Jerry on his knees, retching into the toilet. His bare and nearly hairless butt was pointing at her. She also noticed he had practically no hair on his balls which she could see dangling between his legs. She was tempted to grab them. Finished vomiting, Jerry sat down on the floor and weakly leaned against the toilet.

"Had a hard night?" Peaches said, a slight slur in her voice.

Jerry's head turned slowly.

"Huh? Oh, hi, Linda. Quite a party wasn't - oh, no."

Jerry hung over the toilet and puked some more. When he finished Peaches tossed him a towel to wipe the vomit from his nose and chin.

"Here, try some of this," she said, holding up the whiskey bottle. "It helps."

Jerry looked incapable of moving so Peaches walked over to give him the bottle. Taking the whiskey he took a long drink before passing it back to her. Peaches put the bottle to her lips and took a drink, too.

"Still haven't got any panties on, I see."

From Jerry's position he could see right up her incredibly short skirt. Peaches looked down at his lengthening penis and said, "It looks like you're starting to recover from the excesses of last night."

He looked at his lap and then grinned at her. "Wanna fuck?"

"Oh, yes, please!" she replied.

Peaches climbed on the foot of the bed onto her hands and knees so her butt was facing Jerry coming up from behind her. She couldn't believe she was doing this. First, last night, taking on three men, letting them use all her holes, and she was still so horny she was almost begging her next door neighbor to fuck her again. God, she needed this though.

"Arf, arf," Peaches said. Jerry got the idea. He flipped her skirt up and slipped his long, thin cock right up her soaking wet cunt. It felt good. As he pounded his prick in her pussy Peaches suddenly realised what it was that had been nagging at her mind but wouldn't quite come through the whiskey mist in her head. She had positioned herself on the end of the bed so Jerry could get access to her while standing up. This placed her between the spread legs of his naked wife lying on the bed. As Peaches enjoyed the fuck she suddenly realised what she was looking at: Wendy's pussy - Wendy's bare pussy - Wendy's bald and hairless pussy.

Last night, just before she was nearly drowned in her piss, she remembered Wendy had a very hairy box. Now it was bald. She could clearly see her entire slit, from the front to right between her legs. It got her incredibly turned on. She felt herself ready to cum and, dropping from her hands to her elbows, leaned over to the bald spot between Wendy's legs. As soon as her cheek touched it, she had a mind shattering orgasm which she thought might never stop.

Jerry didn't stop. She had a second, third and fourth orgasm. After her fifth she couldn't take the intensity of it anymore and motioned Jerry to back off. She turned around and looked at Jerry who stood there with his long, hard cock glistening with her cunt juices in the morning sun.

"God, I needed that," Peaches said. "That was the best I've had in a long time."

"I don't seem to be able to cum," Jerry observed.

"Let me help," Peaches offered.

Sitting on the bed Peaches pulled him close to her and took his turgid and bright purple member into her mouth. Jerry interrupted just long enough to pull her top off so, while she deep throated him, he played with her tits. Unfortunately, for Jerry that was, in five minutes of sucking cock and having her sensitive nipples tickled, all that happened was that Peaches had another orgasm. Defeated, she released his prick from her mouth.

"I'll never cum," Jerry said, dejectedly.

"I know just the trick," Peaches said. "This never failed to get Professor Tomher off."

"Who?"

"A professor I had an affair with at college. He was quite a pervert."

"And taught you everything you know."

"You want to cum or not?"

"Oh, god yes."

"Then stop with the smart cracks and bend over."

Peaches had Jerry get on the bed on his hands and knees, the same as she was when he screwed her so beautifully. She knelt on the floor behind him. She took his hard cock in her hand and started stroking it. Bending forward she kissed and licked his balls before taking each one in her mouth, then both at the same time. Peaches hummed a note as low as she could.

"God, that feels good. Keep it up and I'll pop my wad in no time."

"Don't shoot yet," she advised him, "the best is yet to come."

Peaches continued with the hum job a couple more minutes until she figured to continue would cause him to orgasm. She let his balls slip from her mouth, licked, kissed and blew on them for a while, then slowly licked up the back of his scrotum until she reached the perineum. By this time she had taken her hand away from his cock.

Peaches lavishly tongue-bathed his perineum for a few minutes while listening to him moan with pleasure. She continued her upward movement until she came to his anus. She gently licked around the rim.

"Oh, god!" she heard him say.

Peaches took her tongue away long enough to say, "Don't touch your cock."

She continued her ministrations, circling the crinkly asshole and began to work the tip of her tongue up through the tight sphincter muscle.

"Oh, god, I don't think I can stand it any longer!"

Peaches took her tongue away and whispered, "Don't cum yet. And don't touch your cock."

Deeper and deeper her long tongue forced its way into his rectum. She fucked his ass with it. Jerry was practically in tears. Finally she took his cock with her left hand and cupped the tip with her right. Continuing the deep ream job Peaches stroked his prick. In no time spurt after spurt of cum filled her right hand to overflowing. She removed her tongue from Jerry's asshole, leaned back and looked at the treasure in her hand.

Jerry turned and sat on the floor in front of her while Peaches licked his cum from her hand. His prick was still bright purple from its ordeal.

"You learned that at college."

"Mm," was all she could say with a mouthful of cum.

"I obviously went to the wrong college."

Jerry retrieved the whiskey bottle and took a drink from it. He passed it to her but she declined. She was still eating.

"I've never done that to Ron so don't tell him. It'll be our little secret. Ok?"

"Ok. Sure."

"And, if you want, our little private pleasure."

"You mean you'd do that to me again?"

"Yes," Peaches said, touching the tip of her nose with her tongue and grinning, "and you might do it to me, too."

"Love to. But not right now. God, I'm tired."

"Tell me what happened last night."

"Don't you remember?"

"I remember what happened at my party. But I wasn't invited to your party, remember?"

"Sorry. They just got carried away. Thought you'd gone to bed. I just wanted some help to carry Wendy home. She's a pretty heavy girl. They got her upstairs and I got the guys to put her on the toilet so I could tickle her foot."

"I've seen that trick. Nearly drowned me."

Jerry smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Get on with the story."

"Ron and Mark wanted to see where the pee came from so they were trying to balance her on the toilet when the bitch woke up. She sees three naked men in front of her and she thinks she's in heaven. I'm sent off to get her a drink and by the time I get back she's on her back on the bed with your husband's dick stuck in her gob. Fresh lipstick on, too."

"And?"

"Anyway, it didn't work. Ron couldn't cum."

"Yeah, I pretty well keep him sucked dry."

"He couldn't seem to leave her boobs alone, though. Raved on about how he loved big tits."

That's not what he tells me. Peaches looked down at her boobs and worried. Maybe she should get a boob job.

"Mark was trying to eat her and complained of all the hair on her snatch, so they decided to shave her. They all thought it was a great hoot, especially Wendy. Don't know what she'll think when she wakes up, though.

"They trimmed it as close as possible with scissors and then used her electric razor to shave it off. Took a long time. Wendy giggled the whole time saying it tickled. By the time they were finished Ron had passed out. Wendy asked me to eat her out so I did. At first it was real exciting licking on that newly bald twat, especially when she took Mark's cock into her mouth and gave him a blow job. All the way! I watched his cum squirt into her mouth! When I said it was my turn she said what she needed was a fuck. While I was screwing her she passed out again so Mark and I started doing some rude things to her. I finished by fucking her between her tits.

"By this time Mark had fallen asleep. It must have been around four thirty. I took a piss and went to sleep, too. I must have woken up just before you came in."

Peaches was horny again. "Would you eat me, Jerry, please?" she begged.

"Sure."

Peaches stood, removed her skirt, sat on the very edge of the bed and spread her legs. Jerry crawled toward her until his face was right against her cunt, then licked from the base of her slit right up to the clit at the top. It made her shiver with delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.