Peaches and Cream - Cover

Peaches and Cream

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

Chapter 2: Saturday Night with the Neighbors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday Night with the Neighbors - A woman succumbs to her true lust with the help of her husband and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Workplace  

Ron's best friend from college came to visit. Recently divorced, Mark had taken a couple of weeks off from work and was travelling the country visiting friends and relatives he hadn't seen for quite a while. He arrived at their place Saturday afternoon and was leaving Sunday evening.

Mark was a nice looking man, a bit short at 5'8" but with fair hair, blue eyes and an athletic body. He was a bit depressed because of his recent divorce but generally seemed to have a pleasant personality.

They decided to go out for a meal and a few drinks, and invited their neighbors, Wendy, 23, and Jerry, 25, to come with them. Jerry was well named; he looks a bit like Jerry Lewis when he was younger. He was a bit taller than Wendy at 5'10". He had brown eyes which often had a naughty glint in them. Peaches liked Jerry. He has a good sense of humour and didn't take life too seriously.

Wendy was not a tall woman, about 5'4". She was blonde with a young and pretty face, grey-green eyes and a pouty mouth. Her body was incredible; with large breasts, a very thin waist and hips that looked a bit oversized, which may be because of her narrow waist. Her thighs were solid and her calves shapely.

Unfortunately, Wendy was a bit of a drinker and, when she got drunk, an incorrigible flirt. She had obviously decided before she went out that she was going to turn some heads. She turned up at their house in a thin silk halter which barely contained her 38DD boobs, a short, tight skirt and high heels that showed off her perfect legs. It was also obvious she had begun drinking earlier that afternoon.

Peaches looked at Wendy's breasts with distaste, no, make that jealousy. Peaches wore a thin summer dress which showed off as much cleavage as she could muster. When she saw Wendy's shoes she put on heels to show off her perfect calves, too. Peaches' dress was nowhere near as short as Wendy's skirt, which just covered her ass.

Wendy started playing up in the restaurant - three times they had to stop Wendy from getting up on the table to dance - so they decided to come straight home for a few drinks after the meal. Ron was driving and Peaches was in front so she could only imagine what was going on in the back seat with Wendy, Jerry and Mark. Much giggling and some other indecipherable sounds issued from back there.

When they got back to their place the three in the back immediately jumped out and headed for the door. Well, Jerry and Mark jumped out; Wendy needed a bit of help and certainly was not very steady making her way to the house. Ron closed the back door of the car which the revellers had left wide open but, before he did, he reached down to the floor of the car and retrieved a pair of white silk panties which he proceeded to spin around on his index finger. Being slightly drunk Peaches could only giggle.

By the time they got to the house Jerry had already found their hidden front door key, put a Rolling Stones CD into the stereo and was distributing drinks. They had barely sat down when Wendy was up on their coffee table with a drink in her hand trying to dance. Every few seconds she looked like she was going to fall off. As they sat and watched Wendy dance in that short skirt it became obvious whose panties they had found in the car. The woman had no shame, nor was she a natural blonde, Peaches noted. But they didn't care because they were all pretty drunk and thought the whole episode hilarious.

When the song finished Wendy fell off the table and was deftly caught by Jerry who sat her on the couch between himself and Mark. Wendy had taken a liking to Mark and crawled up onto his lap where she hugged him and kissed his neck, and tongued his ear. Peaches tried to ignore all this carry-on but it wasn't easy, especially when she saw Mark's hand slip up between Wendy's legs. Both Ron and Jerry appeared not to have seen this but, after a quick crotch-check Peaches could see they both had erections.

Peaches was getting quite horny too. But the most urgent bodily function she had at that immediate time was to have a pee. She excused herself and staggered out of the room and up the stairs to the bathroom. When she came back down she first peeked around the corner into the living room and was not entirely surprised at what she saw.

Wendy had passed out and Jerry and Mark had positioned her in the centre of the sofa. Her top had been taken off revealing a stunning pair of rose-tipped breasts - each one a double handful with no hint of sag whatsoever. Her skirt had been pulled up to her waist and, with her legs spread as far as possible, her pink pussy lips visible through the brown hair on her crotch.

Peaches watched as Jerry mauled one of his wife's boobs while Mark proceeded to suck on the nipple of the other while inserting two fingers up her cunt. Ron sat in the chair opposite the couch and watched, occasionally giving them directions and urging them on. As Peaches watched her nipples began to tingle and her pussy got really juicy. She rubbed her nipples for a few seconds while watching the two men work Wendy over. Suddenly she got an idea and an overwhelming desire, and raced back upstairs.

In a matter of minutes Peaches was back downstairs. She peeked into the living room to see what was happening. Ron was still in his chair but Jerry had moved around behind the couch and was holding Wendy's legs by the ankles so they were spread and up in the air. Mark, standing in front of the unconscious woman, was just dropping his pants, revealing a cock longer and thicker than Ron's six inches. Peaches hadn't seen another man's penis in over six years and she found the sight extremely exciting.

Resolved to her desires Peaches quietly stole into the hallway to retrieve the last item she needed before boldly walking into the front room. She still had on her high heels but had changed her dress for a red micro-mini and her very stained sheer red blouse with nothing on underneath. Her face was covered in thick make-up: electric blue eye shadow, lots of eyeliner and mascara, rouge on her cheeks and bright red lipstick. She hoped she didn't look like a clown because she had applied the make-up so quickly.

Mark, by this time, was actually fucking the inert body of Wendy. On her appearance the men all froze into position. Peaches did a quick twirl for them, the full red skirt lifting to show she wasn't wearing any panties, before going right up to Ron, dropping the pillow from the hall onto the ground and dropping her knees onto the pillow.

To her delight Ron took up the challenge. Standing up before her he unzipped his pants, fished out his hard cock and pushed it into her mouth. Jerry and Mark stopped what they had been doing to watch an expert cocksucker at her work, leaving Wendy's form sprawled across the sofa, naked except for the skirt bunched up around her waist.

After getting his prick all juicy with saliva, her favorite trick was to take Ron's cock all the way down her throat and swallow rapidly. He always said the feeling of her throat contracting around his knob was exquisitely pleasurable. Usually Peaches did this to him three or four times during a blowjob but, since he was so worked up from watching the show on the couch, the first time did the trick. He pulled his prick out from down her throat, gave it a few quick rubs and completely hosed her face in cum. Stream after stream of the stuff squirted out the end of his cock. Cum was in her eyes, ears and up her nose. It dripped off her chin and cheeks onto the red blouse. Never had Peaches seen him cum so much.

When he finished he moved away. His place in front of her was quickly filled by Mark, his prick still glistening with Wendy's pussy juice. Peaches looked at Ron and he nodded. She opened her mouth and took in Mark's cock.

It took her a while to realise she was not only tasting Mark, but also Wendy. Peaches often tasted her own cunt when she licked her fingers while masturbating. She was also sure that Tom once had her suck him off shortly after he'd fucked another girl from her class. She didn't mind the taste - in fact it heightened her already runaway libido. She felt Jerry behind her. He put a hand under her dress, rubbing her butt and between her legs while she gave Mark a blowjob he'd never forget.

With the other hand Jerry grabbed and mauled her tits, tickling and tweaking her nipples. Soon he had three fingers up her hole. Ron, sitting on the couch and playing with Wendy's heavy breasts, instructed Mark to cum on her face when he was ready. All too soon Mark was ready and provided more white, sticky cum for her face. Peaches came on Jerry's fingers at the same time.

Mark was quickly replaced by Jerry. Jerry's cock was long but not very thick. Peaches didn't even look to Ron for permission; she just opened her mouth and let him in. She had always been a one man woman. Now she had three cocks at her disposal and she was going to make the best of it.

Jerry was more forceful with what he wanted. He held her head still while thrusting his prick into her mouth. Peaches had never had a cock that far down her throat before. She was just a warm hole for Jerry's cock. Even though she found it slightly degrading, she also found it extremely exhilarating, being used like that. She came again.

It didn't take Jerry long to cum either. He aimed his first shot at her forehead which spattered all in her hair. Most of his cum ended up either in her hair or on her forehead, dripping down into her eyes.

When Jerry moved away Peaches could see what was happening on the couch. Ron and Mark were playing some serious games with Wendy's boobs and cunt, a small bud vase from a nearby table stuck halfway up her hole. Sitting on either side of her they each had one of the unconscious woman's legs thrown over their laps, which afforded them a close-up view of her plugged pussy. Both men had hard-ons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.