Bad Heather - Cover

Bad Heather

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Heather's a Bad Girl. Everyone says so. Her father's given up on her after years of her mother's interference. When Mom travels to New York for several weeks of business, and a recently laid off Dad is stuck home with his rebellious teen for the summer, he knew things had to change. There was only one way to deal with girls like Heather. Bad girls get punished. Things were about to change. In a BIG way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jeff Klein, looked a little nervous when Harold opened the door. Harold passed him a beer as he crossed the threshold.

They were seated in the family room when Harold got straight to the point. "I spanked Lynn. Twice."

Jeff responded as if he'd been slapped. "You did what?"

"I spanked her. I've been spanking Heather for a while, trying to straighten her out, and the two of them first broke her bed, then they broke the pool vacuum. Lynn insisted that if I was going to punish Heather, I should punish her as well. She told me that you spanked her regularly, then told me about how you did it. I don't know what was true or false, and I'm the last person in the world that should be judging anybody, but I wanted you to know."

Jeff seemed to wilt in his chair. "When?"

"The last couple of days."

Jeff was quiet, trying to absorb it all. He was shaking his head. "Do I want to know what she said about getting spanked at home?"

"Probably no worse than what Heather's been getting."

Jeff sat quietly and nursed his beer. "It started about eight months ago. I was furious and told her if she was going to act like a six year old I'd treat her like one." He took a deep drink. "God, I know I shouldn't be doing it, but I can't help myself. She goads me into it. She's always breaking little rules on purpose, then insisting on her punishment. I can't say no. I'm both praying for and dreading her going off to school." He finished his beer and put it down beside him. "I spanked Heather about a week ago. I'm sorry about that."

"I know. She told me."

"Jesus, Harry! How long have you known?"

"Just a few days. It's getting bad. Heather gets off on it. And she's trying to make it more sexual. So is Lynn."

Jeff just shook his head. "Can I get another beer?"

Harold got up and returned with refills for the both of them.

"Now what?" Jeff asked.

"Does your wife know?"

"Christ, no!" Jeff exclaimed, "Does yours?"

"From the beginning. She's been on travel, but I keep her updated each evening. It's not something I'm proud of, and she doesn't exactly approve, but I think she understands. She's had a few spankings of her own."

"God, what I wouldn't give for that! Mary is not very open about things sexual, and anything even borderline kinky shuts her down completely."

"The girls are going to be here in an hour. They've already told me they're going to be late on purpose. They're expecting to get punished," Harold explained.

"That's just like the little monster. She's always flouting my rules - just a little, just enough to cause more trouble," Jeff laughed, a short, nervous, bark of a laugh.

"I'm going to ask you something, but you don't have to answer it. I hope you won't take offense," Harold said, taking a deep drink from his own beer for courage.

"Go ahead. I won't promise I'll answer though."

"Are you having sex with her?" Once the words left his mouth, they sounded accusing. Harold quickly continued, "We're not fucking yet, Heather and I, but she's pushing things that way. The last few times have ended with both of us coming."

Jeff stared at him for several long moments, took another drink and seemed to make a decision. "No. Not yet. But it's been damned close. A few weeks ago she used her mouth on me for the first time. And I've been real close to doing the same with her. Just this week I started down that road. I know it's so wrong, but it's also so incredible."

"I don't want to fuck my daughter," Harold finally said. "That's a lie. I do, God, I want to so badly, but I don't think we should take it that far. And I'm afraid that's where it's going. These girls are so insistent, so demanding, and so damned sexy."

"Fuck. I know what you mean. Lynn's even asked for it. I don't know how I've managed to say no so far."

Harold licked his lips, his mouth suddenly gone dry. "I think we could teach them that this much teasing has its consequences."

"You don't mean we should do it, do you?" Jeff asked, startled by the turn in the conversation.

"I do. Just not to our own daughters."

Jeff just stared at Harold for a moment. He was trying to dry his sweaty palms on his pant legs. He grabbed his beer and finished it off.

"I think I'm going to need another beer."


"What time's your mother getting home?" Lynn asked.

"Supposed to be around seven tonight," Heather answered.

"So what time should I spring it on Jeff?"

"I think as soon as you get home, after our 'punishment'. You Ok with everything?" Heather asked nervously. A whole summer's efforts depended on this.

"I don't know, things are really going good right now. It'd be kind of a shame to mess it up," Lynn laughed.

"C'mon Lynn! It's our plan! Things will only get better after this. We'll get whatever we want!" Heather insisted.

"Ok, I guess, it is the plan, right?"

"Cool, let's go and get our just desserts."


The girls walked into the house, giddy over their purchases. They'd timed it perfectly, right at 4:15. Fifteen minutes late.

"Daddy! We're home. Sorry we're late," Heather called out.

"Yeah, Mr. Payne. I couldn't find my size so it's really my fault. We're ready for our punishment..." Lynn's words trailed off as she entered the living room and saw her father sitting there, opposite Heather's father.

"Oh, uh, Hi Mr. Klein," Heather said as she took in the lay of the land.

Jeff shook his head. "You girls know you had a deadline, and yet you purposely missed it. This is becoming a bad habit. I don't think the punishment is proving to be the deterrent it should be."

Lynn stopped in her tracks. "It was only fifteen minutes, Daddy. Really, we're sorry."

Heather chimed in, "And we were late getting out, so it really shouldn't count."

"And we stayed within our budget," Lynn continued the argument.

Harold had been quiet up to that point. "Heather, you understand the consequences here, don't you?"

"Yes sir."

He stood up and went to her, took her by the hand and guided her to Jeff. "I think she needs a good spanking." He turned to Heather, "Take off those pants, and receive your punishment."

Heather turned bright red. It was one thing to tease her father, but to get spanked bare-assed, by Mr. Klein, in front of her father? She hesitated a moment too long.

"Young lady, it's just going to get worse for you if you don't do as you're told." Harold warned her.

Heather unbuttoned her pants and lowered them, exposing her small white thong. She stood in front of Jeff, and when he patted his lap she bent over his knee.

Harold, in the meantime, sat back on the couch.

Jeff was patting Heather's bottom, unable to believe the situation he was in. "Lynn? Do you think Heather is the only one who should be punished?" He completed his statement with a nice stinger on Heather's near cheek, getting her to cry out.

"No, Daddy." She walked over to the couch and lowered her pants. She stood there in her panties, building up the courage to have Heather's father spank her in front of her own father.

"Lynn, what are the rules we have about spankings?" Jeff asked, his hand massaging Heather's firm ass cheek before snapping off another sharp blow.

"No panties." Lynn said softly, then removed hers before stretching out across Harold's lap.

Harold couldn't believe how excited he was over the opportunity to spank this cute little teen, while watching his own daughter get her rear worked over.

"Heather, do you think it's fair that you should have panties, when Lynn doesn't?" Harold asked, starting a series of gentle little smacks on the bare cheeks before him.

Heather moaned, "No, Daddy." Then she reached back and lowered her own panties, bringing her legs together and pushing them down as far as she could reach.

"Let me help you with that, dear," Jeff told her, leaning down and pulling her panties the rest of the way off. While he was leaning over, he pressed his lips against her perfect, luscious, full bottom.

The men went to work, slowly working over the two girls' butts. It was distracting for both of them, to see their own little girls, just a few feet away, getting spanked and fondled, while they did the same to the girls on their laps.

"Jeff, you're little girl is awfully wet," Harold announced. "I think she's enjoying this more than she should be."

"I know just what you mean. Heather here is absolutely dripping."

The girls didn't know all that was going on, but the men had a solid plan. The spankings continued, but the groping and fondling were much more open. Jeff turned his chair a bit, so that Harold had a clear view between his daughter's legs, while he used two fingers on her, pumping her steadily.

Harold stopped his own actions for a moment, and had Lynn turn around on the couch so her own ass was now facing her father. Harold pushed her legs lewdly apart, and quickly crammed two fingers up the teenagers twat so her father could see.

The men alternated the spankings and fondling doing their best to get the girls off. Heather was the first to lose it.

"Oh God, right there, Mr. Klein, right there," she moaned, before she cried out, coming on his fingers.

"I think it's Ok if you call me Jeff, Heather, since we're going to be getting to know each other so well." He caressed her ass, then continued with the gentle spanking of her crimson butt cheeks.

"Spank me hard, Mr. Payne," Lynn hissed, squirming in his lap.

"Call me Harold, child," he said, following her directions and applying himself more diligently to her spanking.

"Harder, Harold, please," she moaned.

Harold smacked her harder, rotating through his targets, one cheek then the other, then right on her pussy. It only took a few more smacks before she cried out for him. He stuffed her full with his fingers, while she shook in the throes of her orgasm.

"That was beautiful, Harry," Jeff told him, his fingers slowly sliding in and out of the Heather's tight pussy.

When Lynn finally relaxed, Harold sat her up in his lap. He held her close and whispered, "Take off your top and go to your father."

Lynn brazenly kissed him, sliding her tongue in his mouth, while her hand reached down and pressed against his hard-on. Then she got up and stood beside her father removing her top. She hesitated just a moment before removing her bra and socks as well, standing completely naked.

Jeff pulled his fingers out of Heather, and pulled her into his lap. He turned her face to his and kissed her. "Go to your father, sweet girl."

Heather was breathing hard, when she stood. She saw Lynn standing there naked and imitated her friend, undressing completely. She watched Lynn hesitantly stretch out across her father's lap.

Heather's ass was burning, and she was hoping that their punishment was almost over. She laid across her father's lap, feeling his hard-on press against her.

Harold just caressed his daughter's poor abused bottom, then gently fingered her, his other hand caressing her back. "You've been a bad girl lately, haven't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, responding to his touch.

"Turn over."

She did as she was told, and rolled over. Her father put a pillow under her butt, and scooted over a bit so her back was across his lap. His hands slowly wandered over her body, exploring her. Heather closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. When she felt the sharp smack against the side of her tit, she cried out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.