Bad Heather
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Heather's a Bad Girl. Everyone says so. Her father's given up on her after years of her mother's interference. When Mom travels to New York for several weeks of business, and a recently laid off Dad is stuck home with his rebellious teen for the summer, he knew things had to change. There was only one way to deal with girls like Heather. Bad girls get punished. Things were about to change. In a BIG way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Daddy?"

Harold looked up to see both Lynn and his daughter standing in front of him. Lynn's newest bathing suit gave Heather's a run for its money.

"What's up, Angel?"

"There was an accident in the pool." Heather said, and Lynn nodded her head in agreement.

"What kind of accident?" Harold asked.

"I think we broke the vacuum," Lynn answered in a whisper.

Harold stood up and walked out to the pool with the two girls. The in-pool vacuum was laying on its side on the bottom of the pool. The hose connector was hanging loose in the pool. While the girls watched he reeled in the hose, and saw the tear where it attached to the cleaner.

"How'd it happen?" he asked calmly.

"We were just playing around," Heather started.

"No we weren't," Lynn interrupted, "I pulled on it to block her in Marco Polo, and I pulled too hard. When she hit the hose it came apart."

"Heather, I think maybe you should take Lynn home now. You and I can deal with this once you get back. Lynn, I'll call your father and let him know you're on your way," Harold said.

"Please don't call my Dad, Mr. Payne. Please. Can't you just punish me now?" Lynn asked.

"Lynn, I don't think I should be punishing you. I think things can get carried away too easily. If you're worried about it, I won't tell your father what happened," Harold assured her.

"Damn it! Heather didn't do anything. If you're going to punish anyone it should be me!"

"Lynn, leave it alone," Heather said. "It's my pool, you're my friend, and I'm responsible."

Lynn stomped her foot. "Mr. Payne, I'm going inside. I demand you give me my punishment."

Harold and Heather just looked at her, as she turned and walked inside.

"Heather, I can't be doing this."

"It's Ok, Daddy. We share everything. She knows all about my spankings, just as I know all about hers. Jeff spanks her all the time, and she always goes back for more. It's alright."

"Her father has the right to spank her of course. But I'm not sure I should."

"Jeff spanked me." Heather confessed.

"He did what!"

"Don't be that way. It wasn't like ours. Just a dozen or so smacks for fibbing about something. It's Ok," Heather assured him. "Lynn won't tell him. She doesn't tell him anything. They're not open like we are. I can tell you anything, can't I?"

"Of course you can."

"Ok then, I'll tell you this. She wants it. She thinks you're hot and is dying to get her ass tanned again by you again. Let's do it." She turned and headed to the house.

Harold shook his head and followed.

Entering the house, they called out for Lynn, and finally found her waiting in Heather's room.

"What are you doing in here?" Harold asked.

"Jeff always spanks me in my room." Lynn answered.

Harold was still leaning toward sending her home, when Heather put her hands on his shoulders and encouraged him to sit down on the edge of the bed.

As soon as he was seated, Lynn went to stand beside his leg. She reached to her sides and slid her bikini bottoms down her legs, to about mid-thigh, before bending over his lap.

"Lynn," Harold gasped, "why did you pull your bottoms down?"

"Jeff always insists I get punished on my bare butt." Lynn explained as if it was obvious.

Harold looked down at the pretty girl with the tempting bare butt. He reached out and spanked her far cheek, with a nice easy slap.

"Daddy, she's used to being spanked a little harder than me, remember?" Heather whispered.

With the encouragement, Harold slapped her friend's ass harder, leaving a hand-print impression.

"You're right Lynn," Harold explained, smacking her in smooth rhythmic blows. "You're a good girl." -smack- "But even good girls" -smack- "do bad things" -smack- "sometimes."

"Yes, Mr. Payne," she gasped.

"Breaking the vacuum was a very" -SMACK- "bad" -SMACK- "thing!" -SMACK-

"Ow, Ow, I'm sorry, Mr. Payne," Lynn cried after the painful blows landed.

Harold's hand was now caressing her bright red cheeks, giving them a small squeeze. He started in again, now playfully. Once again he alternated moderately firm blows with caresses and gentle pats. And, as with his daughter, he allowed his hand to target the area between her legs, where Lynn responded similarly to his only child. If anything, maybe even more enthusiastically.

"Thank you," Lynn moaned as her pussy responded to the attention, and knowing what she wanted, he picked up the pace and the force. She was crying out, moaning, and it wasn't long before the tiny girl came for him.

Moments after she was climbing off of his lap, Heather was taking her place. She had dropped her bikini bottoms as well.

Harold didn't try to argue the point, he just lit into his daughter's bare bottom, wrenching moans and cries out of her in a series of hard and soft slaps that could be clearly heard across the house.

"Not too hard, Mr. Payne," Lynn said softly, now clinging to his side and watching her best friend's ass get blistered.

He worked at it, brazenly making his daughter come from his ministrations, his fingers buried deep within her pussy, while Lynn took it all in, giving advice now and then.

"Harder now, Mr. Payne, shove it in her harder," Lynn gasped while her hands ran over his body.

When Heather came, screaming, Lynn leaned over and slapped her ass hard, leaving a bright white, then red hand-print.

Heather finally slid off of his lap, gasping and moaning. "Jesus Daddy! That was hard."

Lynn stretched out on his lap again, "Just a bit more, Mr. Payne. To make sure I understand?" This time her suit bottoms were completely gone.

Harold reached out and caressed her ass, squeezing her bare cheek. With an easy smack, he admitted that it was what he wanted, too.

Heather slid behind him and then reached around and fished his hard cock out of his shorts. She stroked his cock while he spanked her best friend.

"Oh God," Lynn moaned, looking back at what they were doing. "That's so hot."

Harold spanked little Lynn firmly, but still spent half his time fondling her privates, penetrating her with his fingers, working to wring another orgasm out of her, the old fashioned way. When he had three fingers plunging into her deeply, he could feel her respond.

Heather encouraged him shamelessly. She whispered in his ear, while she stroked his hard cock. "Spank the little tramp, Daddy, spank her slutty little butt. Abuse her filthy little pussy, Daddy. Do it. Finger her hard, just like that. God look at the little slut squirm. Spank her some more, Daddy. Spank her hard. I want you to come on her. Come on her for me, Daddy. Squirt your nasty hot cum all over her."

His daughter's stroking hand and nasty words, the incredible view in front of him, and the act of punishing the naughty Lynn pushed him over the edge. He shoved his fingers deep and hard into the friend, while his cock finally unloaded, shooting a load of thick white cream all over Lynn's bare back.

"FUCK!" Lynn cried out, coming hard as his juices burned into her skin.


Heather looked over the videos she had. It was all coming together. Mom was coming home any day. Time was running out.

If this latest didn't do it, she didn't know what would. Well, maybe there was one more thing she could do...


Janice had spent the morning in tears, and the afternoon in the hotel spa, on the company's expense.

It had been worse, far worse than she had expected. She'd tried to back out of it but Roger had been insistent, coaxing, threatening. He told her that her job was riding on this. She could go along and be a hero, or back out and pay the price. He reminded her that her share of the bonus would be over $50k if things went through. She finally capitulated.

The men had ridden her throughout the night. The presidential suite was gorgeous, but she didn't see much beyond the ceiling of the main bedroom. The visitors took turns on her, while the men partied in the main room. After each had his turn, they started coming back, sometimes singly, sometimes in pairs. Dan and Roger would join them on occasion, as did Jerry, the CFO. She was fucked as least twice by everyone, although three of the visitors really liked blow-jobs. Hard, aggressive face-fucks would be a better description.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.