Bad Heather
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Heather's a Bad Girl. Everyone says so. Her father's given up on her after years of her mother's interference. When Mom travels to New York for several weeks of business, and a recently laid off Dad is stuck home with his rebellious teen for the summer, he knew things had to change. There was only one way to deal with girls like Heather. Bad girls get punished. Things were about to change. In a BIG way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Harold sat back and watched his child cleaning the living room, wiping down the surfaces diligently. She looked so pretty. Just as he remembered her. Her hair was up in pig tails, the way she'd worn it all through middle-school. Her skirt showed off her slender legs, her feet were bare.

"Is that a new outfit?" Harold asked.

Heather skipped over to where he was sitting and did a quick pirouette for him. "I got it at the mall the other day. Do you like it?"

Harold loved it. The plaid mid-thigh skirt reminded him of the school girl skirts of his youth. Her simple white polo shirt matched it wonderfully. "It's ... very nice."

"I'm glad you like it, you bought it," she answered, giggling. She did another spin, a little faster. Her skirt flew up, giving her father a rather indecent show.

"Heather? Are you wearing underwear?" Harold asked.

Heather stopped and hung her head. She moved over to stand right next to her father. He pulled up her skirt and saw she was completely naked underneath.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I was doing the laundry and just added my panties at the last moment since I was doing delicates," Heather admitted.

"Young lady, you know that's not appropriate," Harold scolded.

"I know," she said softly.

"You don't have a shortage of underpants, do you?"

"I am running kind of low," she answered.

"Really? Show me."

Heather took her father by the hand, and lead him to her room. He followed as she took him to her furniture.

Heather opened the top drawer of her chest, and displayed a drawer full of neatly folded underthings.

"So it's not because you don't have any, or because they're all dirty," Harold confirmed.

"No Daddy, I just didn't want to wear them," she finally admitted.

Harold sat on her double bed, and patted his legs. Heather climbed up on the bed and crawled across his lap. Settled in place, she felt him lift her skirt completely out of the way, exposing her bare ass. It had been three days since he'd last punished her. She opened her legs, eager for his touch.

"Heather, that was very inappropriate. What if someone came over, or what if we went out and you'd forgotten? This can't be allowed." Already his hand was fondling his daughter's bare butt. He let his hands roam quite freely, between her thighs, up along her crack.

"I know, Daddy."

Harold swatted her cheek, and she suddenly sat up. "Oh, please, just a second." She got off the bed, and unzipped the side of her skirt before removing it. "I ... I'm afraid I might mess it up."

"Oh." Harold nodded. "You might want to take off your shirt too, just in case," Harold cautioned.

"Ok, if you think so." Heather pulled her shirt over her head, and Harold only then realized she wasn't wearing a bra either. His little girl was standing in front of him, as naked as the day she was born. Looking down at her exposed crotch, he noticed she didn't have much more hair than back then either.

Heather turned away and went to her desk where she folded her clothing and carefully placed them next to her computer. Where she stealthily clicked an icon and then turned off the monitor.

Turning back to her father, Heather stretched out across his lap, her legs spread wide in anticipation. She eased her hand between them as she got comfortable, resting her palm on his stiffness.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.