Bad Heather
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Heather's a Bad Girl. Everyone says so. Her father's given up on her after years of her mother's interference. When Mom travels to New York for several weeks of business, and a recently laid off Dad is stuck home with his rebellious teen for the summer, he knew things had to change. There was only one way to deal with girls like Heather. Bad girls get punished. Things were about to change. In a BIG way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Daddy, I thought Lynn might come over again, if it's Ok. She'll have to wait until her Dad comes home though, her car's in the shop."

"Why don't you go pick her up? You've barely been out of the house in weeks, and you've certainly earned it. Here, take my card and do a little shopping. You could use a new bathing suit; the old ones are looking pretty ratty. Just make sure you're back before 2:00." Harold walked toward her, car keys in one hand, the ATM card in the other. "Don't go crazy - I don't want you to spend more than a hundred dollars, understood?"

Heather leaped into his arms and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You're the greatest! I promise I'll be back on time."

Harold secretly hoped she'd be late.


The girls got back by 1:45, to Harold's chagrin, and Heather modeled her new, very small bikini for him when she returned. Lynn was wearing one that didn't cover much more. She wasn't as developed as his little girl, and didn't fill out her bikini quite as fully. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a cute pony-tail; her elfin body was much paler than Heather's.

"Do you like it?" Heather asked.

"It's kind of small, don't you think?"

"Oh Daddy, it's just for wearing here. I can get more sun this way. I've got one Mom would approve of for going out in public," Heather explained, twirling and letting him see that the back of the new one was no more than a couple of strings disappearing down her crack.

"I guess it's Ok then."

"Ok? Don't I look nice in it?" Heather asked. She delivered a big pout, which had worked so well once upon a time.

"You're beautiful," Harold told her, hoping it didn't sound as desperate as it felt.

"Doesn't Lynn look nice?" Heather teased.

Harold looked her friend over. She was so cute. Adorable. Her breasts were small, barely denting her top, and her hips were smallish, but her round little butt stood out nicely in back.

"Lynn always looks nice, she's a lovely girl." Harold said with a smile, and Lynn blushed nicely.

Heather ran to him and gave him another big hug and a kiss, her lips pressing firmly against his for just a second, before the two sirens headed out to the pool.

Harold headed to the study. And locked the door.


"Daddy?"

Harold jumped when he heard the knock on his study door. He quickly pulled up his knit shorts, and turned off his monitor.

"What is it, baby?"

"Can I come in?" Heather asked plaintively.

Harold got up and unlocked the door, opening it for his daughter. God she looked good. She had her cover-up on, but it was open in the front, showing off her firm young body.

Heather walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Where's Lynn?" Harold asked. She couldn't have gone home; it hadn't been an hour since they'd gotten back.

"She's by the pool." She seemed nervous. "Daddy, I have a confession,"

"What's wrong, Pumpkin?"

"I went over your limit. I spent about a hundred and twenty dollars."

"Heather, you know I was very specific," Harold told her, his pulse suddenly racing.

"I know, and I'm sorry." She walked past him and leaned over his desk, her ass inviting his attention. "I know what I've got coming."

Harold approached her, his shorts tenting obscenely. "Yes, as much as I hate to do it, you need to be reminded to follow the rules."

"I know Daddy, I was wrong. I shouldn't have bought the skirts I bought."

Harold was mesmerized by the view in front of him. Heather was stretched across the desk, and her feet were spread about two feet apart, giving him a full on view of just how little the thong covered.

"Not too hard, please, Daddy," Heather begged.

"If I don't spank you as hard, I'll have to give you more," Harold warned her.

"I understand."

The spanking was not quite the same as the last one. He spent several long minutes alternating occasional firm smacks, with little more then pats and overt caresses. Harold was squeezing and fondling his daughter's bare ass, pulling her cheeks apart to see the string barely covering her puckered butt hole. He could see the lips of her young pussy exposed on each side of the thin material pulled up inside of her. His actions had her moaning openly, squirming, and crying out with each surprise real smack. It had started slowly, but the continuous spanking and the intermingled hard slaps had her cheeks almost cherry red.

"Daddy," she gasped, "you might have to stop."

"Do you think you're punished enough?" he asked his baby girl, his hand squeezing her butt cheek, his fingers caressing her exposed labia.

"I feel funny," she gasped, "just a few more."

He was using two hands now, squeezing and caressing one cheek, while he patted the other one. "Just a few more," he agreed.

Switching sides, he smacked her firmly right between her legs, spanking her right on her pussy.

"OH!" she cried out, and then shivered while he caressed her ass, and his hand cupped her pussy, massaging it. "Oh, shit," she groaned, her feet kicking up, her whole weight resting on the desk. He felt the moistness soaking through the thin cloth.

Heather was definitely starting to enjoy these little spankings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.