Bad Heather - Cover

Bad Heather

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Heather's a Bad Girl. Everyone says so. Her father's given up on her after years of her mother's interference. When Mom travels to New York for several weeks of business, and a recently laid off Dad is stuck home with his rebellious teen for the summer, he knew things had to change. There was only one way to deal with girls like Heather. Bad girls get punished. Things were about to change. In a BIG way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Things were quiet for a couple of days, resulting in an almost normal household. He'd even dropped Heather off at her friend Teri's house, letting her spend the day there, while he got caught up on a few chores around the house. When she called asking if she could go to a movie, assuring him that Teri would give her a ride and she'd be home before 11:00, he decided she'd earned that much.

"So, is our little princess around?" Janice asked on the call that evening. She always spent a few minutes talking to Heather, usually at the beginning of the call.

"I let her go to a movie," Harold explained.

"Really? I guess things are getting better there. Anything else going on?"

Janice was delaying. Roger and Dan Jones, the president of their new corporate partner were in the living room of the huge suite that Dan had. She was back in the bedroom, making the private call, and more than a little worried about where the evening was headed. Roger had picked out the clothing she was wearing, what little of it there was, and Dan had been very touchy-feely all evening. She wondered how she'd ever gotten herself into this position.

At the other end of the line, Harold was eaten up with guilt over what he was doing with his daughter. He just blurted it out. "I spanked her."

Janice wasn't sure she'd heard him correctly. "You did what?"

"I spanked her. Twice now. Over my knee."

"Jesus, Harold! How did that happen?"

"You're not going to believe it Janice, but it was her idea! Her friend Lynn gets spanked when she's bad, and I'm thinking Heather would rather have the five minutes discomfort from a spanking, then lose phone or car privileges."

Janice was more than a little shocked by the whole idea. She imagined her little girl bent over Harold's knee, getting her tushy smacked. It wasn't hard to picture. During their own sex play, it was fairly common for her to play the bad girl and have to get paddled, bare-assed, before the punishment got even more intimate.

"You're not crossing any lines are you?" she asked. She found herself getting a little excited by the whole idea.

"No, she's kept her clothing on, and it's not been anything too drastic. Just a dozen or so solid smacks on her rear." His mouth was dry, and he was nervous admitting it. He was also getting hard, just talking about it.

"Is it working?" Janice finally asked.

"Amazingly so. She's so well behaved - courteous, and obedient," he told her, "It still makes me nervous doing it. She's not a little girl anymore."

Janice could hear the underlying hesitation. "Listen Harold. If it's working I think there's nothing to worry about. After the last four years, anything that brings her back in line is fine by me. Anything." She thought about her own situation. "Sometimes, I think the ends DO justify the means."

"God, I wish you were here, Janice." Harold told her. "I really need to be with you. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I'm getting myself worked up, and it's hard to have you so far away."

Janice giggled. "I imagine it's hard. Really hard. Is it hard now?"

"Yes."

"If I was there, I'd let you spank me, for going away for so long. You'd lift my skirt, and pull down my panties, and blister my ass for staying away. And when you saw the juices running down my thighs, you could punish me with that hard cock of yours, over and over again."

"God, promise me it's true." Harold gasped, his hand going a mile a minute.

"It's true, baby. Just a little more than a week from now. Think about it."

"I miss you so much," he said.

"I know. I miss you too. Just keep up your good work with our wayward daughter, and I promise you I'll show you how much I appreciate all you're doing. Good-night, and know that I'm wet for you right now."

Harold could barely gasp out his own goodnight, as he filled a fist full of tissues.


Harold was watching for her, and saw Teri's car pull up to the curb at 10:50. He was a little disappointed, at first. Then he watched as his daughter stayed out in the car, not entering the house until 11:10. A boy climbed out of the car, and opened the door for her, pulling her close for a kiss before she pushed him away and made her way to the front door.

"How was the movie?" he asked pleasantly. He was seated in the middle of the couch, watching the news.

"It was pretty good."

"Just you and Teri?"

"No, we met some friends, there were about eight of us altogether." She was fidgeting and he could see the redness around her mouth, and another bruise on her neck that looked like it might turn into a hickey.

She walked over and stood directly before him. "I'm sorry I'm late, time just got away from me."

"It's only ten minutes," Harold reminded her, "it's not a capital crime. But if you're going to make out with boys, I'd prefer if you didn't let them chew on your neck like some cheap little tart."

His words caught her unawares. For the last couple of years, she didn't even think he cared. "You're right. I think I need a better quality of man in my life. Derek is such a jerk. If it wasn't for him I'd have been on time." She was still fidgeting strongly. "I'm sorry, and I'm ready to take my punishment."

Harold watched her peel off her tight jeans, down to her red thong underwear. Her ass was completely exposed. His heart leaped in his chest. Something else leaped in his crotch.

"Just don't be too hard on me, please?" She stretched out across the couch, her rear centered in his lap.

Harold look down at the amazing spectacle before him. Damn, his daughter had a fine ass! He took his time, slowly spanking his baby, alternating a continuous parade of carefully placed blows on her sweet cheeks. As she slowly pinked up, getting redder and redder, his hand rested longer on her skin, in between smacks. One of her legs fell off the couch, spreading her legs wide, and he looked down at her, gazing at the slender piece of material covering her privates. With each blow, she'd moan and flinch. He watched her hands stray back to cover her ass cheeks, and he brushed them away, just swatting her harder for her efforts.

"Move your hands, angel. If they're in the way, I'll just start over."

She sobbed and held her hands still, just above her ass, still grunting sexily after each new blow shook her.

His spanking slowly changed. His hand would land on her flesh, and he'd hold her, squeeze her skin, always pulling away from the crease of her ass. On the near cheek he'd tug with his fingers. On the far cheek, he'd push away with the heel of his hand. And with each new contact, he'd open her up a little. He looked at the string like material covering the pucker of her little asshole, the gentle change in coloring, shouting out to him. He found his hand was striking closer to the center, and his fingers were curling down, his fingertips brushing, even pulling at the little piece of red material covering her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.