Bad Heather
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Heather's a Bad Girl. Everyone says so. Her father's given up on her after years of her mother's interference. When Mom travels to New York for several weeks of business, and a recently laid off Dad is stuck home with his rebellious teen for the summer, he knew things had to change. There was only one way to deal with girls like Heather. Bad girls get punished. Things were about to change. In a BIG way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Heather?"

"What?" her voice let him know this was a horrible time to interrupt her, in the middle of a TIVO'd episode of Sex & the City.

"You're not just going to sit around and do nothing all day, every day. With your mother gone we both have to pick up the slack. I expect you to do the laundry, keep the place generally neat and clean, and do the dishes."

"Jesus! Do I have to do everything with Mom gone?" Heather griped.

"I'll deal with the shopping, the cooking, the trash, the yard, and house maintenance, and, oh yeah, the bills. Breakfast and lunch, you're on your own, but I'll take care of dinner. Got it?"

"Fine. Whatever." She said, turning away and taking the show off pause.

Harold ignored the blatant disrespect, and returned to his study where he unlocked the door, and carefully locked it behind him.

Finally. His sanctuary. The one place where he had a little privacy and didn't have to listen to the bitching and moaning. He turned on his computer, entered his password, and opened his browser. Time for a little well earned relaxation.

Heather wasn't too worried. Her conniving little mind was already hatching a plan. A bad plan. She was a bad girl, after all. Everybody said so.


When her father went out shopping, warning her to get the laundry started if she didn't want to lose some more privileges, she was up from her perch in front of the TV like a sprinter out of the blocks.

She ran and dumped an armful of clothes in the washer, and turned it on. There. Now he couldn't complain.

Then she headed straight for his 'study'.

She giggled to herself as she pulled out her key-chain and quickly unlocked his door. When he'd installed the new lock on his office several weeks ago, she'd taken the packaging out of the trash and headed down to the hardware store. The guy at the key machine was happy to make a key for her, based on the code of the tumbler.

She'd be damned if she'd let him keep a locked room in the house without knowing what was going on there.

The computer was a different problem. She'd tried guessing at his password but no such luck. A few minutes on-line with some friends, and she had a couple of new approaches lined up. Now was her chance to test them.

Expecting to be working at this for a while, she was amazed when the very first suggestion worked. Hitting <CTRL>-<ALT>-<DEL> at the login screen popped up a login window. She entered "administrator" as she'd been told, without a password, and - miracle-of-miracles - she was in, with full access! Two minutes later, following the instructions on her cheat sheet, the administrator account had a password, her password, and she had unlimited access.

She pulled out the USB flashdrive, with all the software she'd been given for this task, and ran the first two programs. Just like that, his entire internet browser was backed up to her little device. Another click and she was running her own browser, with all his bookmarks, history, saved passwords, cookies, and more.

Now to see what the old man was up to...


"OH, GROSS!" she exclaimed, actually turning away from the screen. She'd been able to bring up his browser and visit the sites in his browser history. THAT was an education.

She was getting nervous; he wouldn't be gone much longer. She shut down everything, removed her flashdrive and shut things down. Locking the door, her mind was still reeling with the new found knowledge.

There had to be a way to use this. Maybe this wasn't going to be such a bad summer after all.


Harold was pleasantly surprised by his daughter's new behavior. She'd accepted her responsibilities, performed her chores with minimal complaint, and was able to converse without obvious condescension.

She'd also started taking care of herself again; cleaning up each morning, and wearing nicer clothes, not sweats and dirty t-shirts. He wondered what had gotten into her.

For the past few days, she'd slowly cleaned up her act. She still could be slow to respond to his questions, and she'd put off her chores until the last minute, but they were getting done. She'd even stopped whining about how miserable her life was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.