Jane's Victory
Chapter 11: Stay with Me

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Stay with Me - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

The morning after.

Victoria awoke with a smile still on her face as she rose from the mattress. She thought for a second that wonderful night had only been a dream, until she saw the naked form of Andrea sleeping peacefully beside her. Tears of joy streamed from her eyes again as she viewed Andrea’s lovely naked body.

There were so many she had fucked and made love to since her transformation. Her mother, her long time crush Penelope, her high school crush Jessica, the man of her dreams Adam, and all her casual encounters like Layna. None of them compared to what she had last night. She had made love to the woman of her dreams, the person she loved most.

She sat for at least ten minutes, watching Andrea sleep. Soon she grew impatient. She wanted to spend more time with Andrea, with her awake. Happily, she leaned down and planted a kiss on Andrea’s soft, tasty lips. Andrea moaned as Victoria’s kiss woke her up. When their lips finally parted, both were smiling as they looked each other in the eye, before sharing one more kiss.

“Last night,” Andrea began, stroking her hand through Victoria’s hair, “was amazing. I’ve never felt like that before. No one has ever made me feel so good, so hot, so loved.” Victoria smiled deeply hearing this. “I promised you a night you would never forget. How could I not give the woman I love, the woman of my dreams, the best I can, the best she deserves?” she said happily.

Andrea blushed hearing this. She was still getting used to the knowledge that Jane Simmons had been in love with her, that Victoria loved her. There was also that deep feeling in her own heart that she too was falling for Victoria. That she may even be in love with her. “I don’t want you to leave yet. My parents won’t be home until maybe tomorrow. I want to spend the day with you, maybe just here in bed. Will you stay?” Andrea asked.

Victoria nodded joyfully. “Of course I’ll stay. I just had the most wonderful night of my life. I finally got to make love to the girl of my dreams and you really think I’ll leave after that?” Victoria answered through happy tears. Andrea’s finger traced over Victoria’s eyes, wiping away her tears. They both smiled again at each other.

Andrea kissed Victoria one more time before she got out from under the covers and left the bed to use the bathroom. Victoria was glad she never had to worry about that. She just sat smiling as she watched Andrea’s naked ass swish back and forth as she walked to the bathroom. Victoria licked her lips and whistled, to which Andrea twisted back to face Victoria, then shook her ass harder back and forth at Victoria. “Mmmm, yummy.” Victoria giggled. Andrea smiled, then entered her bathroom and closed the door.

Victoria waited eagerly for Andrea to come back. When the door opened she smiled as she once again got to look over Andrea’s bared, naked body. “She’s so beautiful.” Victoria thought. “I’m so happy I finally got to be with her, and I had my dream body when I did.” Andrea continued to smile as she got back into bed.

She did not put the covers over her this time. She just laid down next to Victoria. Victoria put her arms around Andrea and cuddled her closer. Both sat there for a good ten minutes, blissful in each other’s embrace. Soon, Andrea could no longer resist Victoria, and her right hand reached down and began to stroke Victoria’s cock again. “Ahhh.” Victoria gasped, responding in kind by stroking and fondling Andrea’s breasts.

This wasn’t sexual touching, more a deep intimate touch. As they laid together, their lips occasionally came together in quick kisses. Neither said a word to the other, they just sat and toyed with the other’s body. More questions about Victoria were running through Andrea’s mind, she just had to know more. She felt now was the right time to ask them. She knew just where to start. “I have to ask, how long have you been in love with me?” Andrea spoke. Victoria jumped at hearing this, caught off guard.

“Why do you want to know?” Victoria asked nervously. “I have questions. A lot of them. I want to know more. More about you, your powers, you being a Sex Goddess, so much more. I think knowing more about why and how you fell in love with me is the best place to start.” Andrea responded.

Victoria was silent for a few minutes. She looked away from Andrea. She sighed deeply, then looked Andrea in the eyes once more. “Since the first time I saw you. I didn’t really know then if I liked girls that way, but for some reason, when I saw you, I was instantly smitten. It was the second month of seventh grade, when you first moved here.”

Andrea sat and thought of that day. She had been so nervous and anxious about being somewhere so new after her parent’s company forced them to transfer. So many tried to be her friend but her focus kept returning to one girl. She was small and sort of cute. Whenever Andrea got near her she just hid her face and could not look Andrea in the eye.

Andrea’s eyes lit up upon realizing who that girl was. “That was you, the little shy girl who was unable to look me in the eye.” Victoria blushed and giggled. “I was so smitten with you. I had never felt that way about another girl before, but you captivated me from the start. As I got to know you, through the lucky times we had to work together in class, I fell in love with you.” Victoria said with a shine in her eyes.

“As you blossomed, becoming the gorgeous woman you are while I stayed Plain Jane, you never made fun of me or made me feel insignificant. I was sure you were out of my league, and probably would never date another girl. It broke my heart you were so near yet so far away. I had a feeling I’d never have you, but I still held out hope. There was no one I wanted more, no one I loved more than you.” Andrea blushed at hearing this, taking Victoria’s face in her other hand and giving her another kiss.

Victoria mewled happily again as she felt Andrea’s lips on her own. She could never tire of feeling this. How long had she desired to kiss these lips? How long had she wished to be where she was now? Even now, hours after they had made love, she still could not believe this was not a dream.

“Were you always interested in girls along with guys?” Andrea asked as she broke their kiss. Victoria shook her head. “No, when I first saw you, when I first fell in love with you, I never had thought of girls like that before. It was only after I fell for you I started to think I might also be attracted to girls. I found out for sure when we were in tenth graded. Do you remember Deena Marcus?” Victoria asked. Andrea nodded.

“Two months into tenth grade, she asked me out. I was really curious as to whether I liked girls too, so I said yes. Two months after we started dating she got me into bed. I remember that night well. I was so nervous when she took me to her room. Even as she undressed me, I was still apprehensive about it. As our encounter got more hot and heavy, I began to feel less nervous and I started to enjoy it. Especially when she brought out her strap-on and fucked me with it. I lost two cherries that day. It was my first time with another girl and also the first time someone fucked my ass.”

Andrea looked in surprise at Victoria as she said this. “Yeah, my first time being ass fucked was with a strap-on. I enjoyed it a lot, and when I was with other girls after her, I usually let them fuck my ass if they had a strap-on to use. I would often use it on them too. I loved when I got to fuck them like that.”

“Is that why when you transformed you gave yourself this?” Andrea asked as she grabbed Victoria’s cock again. Victoria nodded. “That night with Deena, after she fucked my ass, she let me then use the strap-on on her. It felt so great to fuck her but I felt like something was missing. I realized later it was that I could not feel her as I fucked her. Yes, I was fucking her, but I could not really feel it. That was when I realized I wanted to have a cock of my own to use. I wanted to feel what it was like to fuck a girl with a real cock, not with just a strap-on. I had that feeling with each girl I fucked with my strap-on or theirs. Since that day, my greatest sexual desire was to have a cock of my own.”

“When Eros said I could add and change my body any way I wished, I knew it would be my only chance and I gave myself the cock I always wanted to have. I almost couldn’t believe it when I first saw it. I was so shocked I finally had one of my own. The first time I used it on another woman, my mom actually, I was in absolute heaven. I loved it. I came to like it more than being fucked myself. Since I transformed my preference has shifted more towards women. I used to like both sexes basically equally.”

Andrea smiled as she heard this. “Well, I’m glad you wanted one, because you fucked me so good last night.” Both giggled as Andrea said this, taking a few minutes to regain their composure after laughing so hard. “I didn’t fuck you last night. I made love to you, remember?” Victoria chastised her, booping Andrea on the nose.

Andrea smiled again and pushed her face up to Victoria’s to give her another kiss. “So now that I know how you fell for me, I want to know more about your transformation.” Andrea said once their lips separated. “I want to know more about how you chose this body for yourself.”

“Go ahead. Ask me anything. I tell you whatever you wish to know.” Victoria told her. “The first question I have is about your breasts. Why did you give yourself such huge tits? I know you probably didn’t like the size you were, but why make them so big when you transformed?”

Victoria smiled. “I hated my breast size. Before I became a Sex Goddess, as I’m sure you remember, I had small breasts. I always wanted bigger breasts, huge ones. I wanted to have tits that girls would envy, that guys, and maybe girls, would drool over. D or Double D would not have been enough for what I wanted. That’s why I went all the way to G Cup. I wanted them to be enormous.”

Andrea took Victoria’s boob in her hand as Victoria said this. Victoria moaned quietly as Andrea hefted and squeezed her breast. She was surprised with their firmness and perkiness. “They’re so firm and perky, it’s unbelievable with how big they are.” Andrea said with wonder. Victoria giggled again. “There’s a reason for that. I wanted them to look nice too. I wanted them to be big, round, and firm. I wanted tits that would make any girl jealous.”

Andrea then pinched Victoria’s nipple, surprised again as a squirt of milk shot out. “That was not my doing. That just happens whenever a woman becomes a Sex Goddess. I was shocked myself when I found out I had milk.” Andrea then took Victoria’s nipple in her mouth and sucked. She sucked and swallowed a few mouthfuls of Victoria’s milk, then released the nipple while licking her lips. “Mmmmm, delicious.” She moaned. Victoria blushed.

“The next thing I have to know about is your cock. Since you wanted one so badly I just have to know more about it. Why did you make it so big, for one? Also, I know this may be strange to ask, but why did you give yourself balls too? Is having a cock all you wanted or did you want the whole package?” She asked.

“Yes, I wanted the whole package. It didn’t seem right to have a cock without balls. I felt if I just had the cock, it would basically be like having a very large clit. It didn’t seem right to just have a cock. Having balls makes it feel complete. Plus, they make it look more natural, like it belongs on me instead of looking like it was added. I wanted the whole package, not just parts of it.” Victoria responded.

“There is a simple reason why I made mine so big. I always wanted to have a cock of my own, as I just told you. But if I was to have one of my own, I wanted a big one. I didn’t want to have a penis only to have a tiny one. I wanted to have a huge cock. I wanted one that would make girls swoon. I wanted one that was long and thick, with huge balls. One that would satisfy any lady I was with. I wanted the kind of cock any guy would wish he had.”

Another thought came to Victoria as she said this, thinking of the guys she’d been with since her transformation. “I always laugh when I’m with a guy and find out his cock is smaller than mine. I don’t think I’ve met a guy yet since I transformed who is packing more than me. Then again, not many guys have cocks THIS big.” She said as she groped and stroked her cock.

“Doesn’t that stop them from wanting you? I’m sure most guys wouldn’t want a girl with a dick, and especially not one with a dick bigger than their own.” Andrea wondered. Victoria shook her head. “They don’t know I have one, most of the time. I don’t have it on my body when I’m with a guy, I’m not into that.” Andrea looked in question at Victoria. “Oh, if I need to, I can change how my body looks. It’s another one of my powers. Guys don’t have to worry about my cock when they’re with me. I just get rid of it. Some don’t know I have one, as I get rid of it before I approach them.”

Victoria’s words were getting Andrea very hot. She had no idea that Jane was this kinky. “You really seem to be happy to have a cock, you must really like having one.” Andrea stated. Victoria smiled widely and nodded. “I don’t just like having a cock, I LOVE having one. It is definitely my favorite part of my new body. As much as I love having these huge tits, and having such big, round ass, the part of my new body I love most is my cock. I love having a dick, and I really love having a big dick.”

Victoria’s eyes closed and she sighed happily, thinking of all the fun she’d had with her cock. “I get to feel how men and women feel when they fuck. I can fuck or be fucked. I don’t know any woman who also knows how it feels when a man comes. I’m probably the only woman who does, at least that I know of. I mean, it’s absolutely amazing. You have no idea how awesome it is to feel how men feel when they come.”

Andrea laughed and began to stroke Victoria’s cock again. “It’s amazing really. The biggest cock I’ve ever seen or felt and it’s on a woman.” This made Victoria smile even more. “Yeah, that gets many ladies when they’re with me. Another reason I love having it.” Victoria mused. “You must love it, because you walk around in public and people see it. Everyone can see you’re a girl with a dick, when most people like you hide such a fact.” A look of shame came over Victoria as Andrea said this. Andrea was puzzled.

“I used to care.” Victoria admitted. “When I first became a Sex Goddess I hid it with a Barrier. I was still unsure of letting others see I was a woman with a cock. Girls did not have them normally. I was scared what people would think if they saw I had a dick. I had that problem for a while, but then one day I decided to be open about what I had. I dropped my first two Barriers in public and I felt so free. Since that day I’ve been proud of what I have. I want people to see me naked and I want them to see I have a cock.”

Victoria smiled and laughed again. “The funniest thing is, I dropped them because of my mom. She and I were at Marshall Mall. She could not believe that my first Barrier was hiding that I was naked from everyone. I dropped it and then she saw I was telling the truth when people started looking at me. How often do you see such gorgeous woman walking around naked?”

Andrea nodded at this. “Then, when she felt I should put it back up, I decided it was time to up the ante and show them my cock as well. I dropped my second Barrier and that was the moment I realized what it meant to be a Sex Goddess. It’s also when I realized why we walk around naked. I swore then I would never again raise the first two Barriers. I wanted everyone to see me, all of me.”

“How long did that take, after you transformed?” Andrea asked. Victoria laughed. “Strangely enough, this only took five weeks. I really thought it would take longer to get there. Guess my mom gave me that last push I needed. I guess I just wanted to show her I was a different person now and that seemed to be the best way to do so. I’m glad it happened that way. I’ve felt no regret about dropping those Barriers for good. What’s the point of having this amazing new body if no one sees it? As I told you yesterday, believe it or not, I love the way people look at my body. I know it may sound crazy but I want people to see that I’m naked and I want them to see my cock.”

Victoria broke into a smile as she recalled that wonderful day. “Another barrier of sorts came down that day too. The one that stopped my mom from enjoying sex with me. She made me angry because she kept calling me my old name. I fucked her ass right in front of all those people after she called me “Jane” one too many times. Right after that she was less reserved about us having sex since our relationship was now basically out in the open.” Victoria laughed again. “Funnily enough, on some of our return trips to that mall since that day, she’s asked me to fuck her publically while we’re there.”

Andrea gasped and giggled as she heard this. “Are you serious? You fuck your own mom?” Andrea said in shock. Victoria nodded. “I never planned or wanted to bed her, not before I transformed. I used her to test my powers my first day as a Sex Goddess. I felt she’d never lay with me, so she seemed to be the perfect person to test the extent of my new powers. Despite what Eros had told me about my new powers and abilities, even I was surprised that I seduced her into bed. I also knocked her up that day. She’s due any day now.” Andrea just stared as Victoria told her this. “I got to admit, that’s kind of hot.” She blushed.

Both sat silent for a while after Victoria’s revelation. Their hands were still grasping and feeling each other. Victoria had not stopped toying with Andrea’s tits the whole time they had talked, but soon her hand drifted lower and she soon cupped Andrea’s moist quim. Andrea gasped as Victoria rubbed her snatch. As one of Victoria’s fingers entered her channel, another question came to Andrea. “Your cock is so huge, yet I took it so easily in my mouth and pussy. How did I do that, I’ve had trouble with guys half your size in my mouth before.”

Victoria slowed her fingering and answered. “It’s part of my powers as a Sex Goddess. I can fit into any orifice on any girl. Everyone adjusts to me. That’s how any girl can suck my cock or take it in their ass. I can also control how long I last or even how big my loads are. If I wanted to, I could make anyone cum with just a thought. I like my sex natural though, that’s why I don’t do that most of the time” Her fingering sped up again as she finished, but Andrea had another question for her.

“You’ve probably used your cock quite a bit now. Have you gotten used to having a cock? I figure it was strange at first, but by now you have to be used to it.” Victoria shook her head, to Andrea’s surprise. “It’s kind of strange in a way. I’ve had it for nine months now and I’m still not used to having one. I still have days I wake up and for a bit I’m surprised I have one. I’m still not used to all the feelings from it either, even though for a while I was having sex at least four times a day.” Andrea giggled. “Yeah, I guess it would take a while to get used to. Not many girls go from being a normal girl to being a hermaphrodite.” She quipped. Victoria looked with an annoyed glare at Andrea.

“So, are there parts you don’t have, or are you complete?” she asked. “I’m a fully formed hermaphrodite, so to speak. Both my sets are complete. I have a clit, labia, uterus, ovaries, the whole bit. As you can see, I have a cock and balls, but I also have all the internal stuff. I have a prostate, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, the whole nine yards. Even so, I don’t really see myself as a hermaphrodite. Yes, I have both sets of sex organs, and they’re all complete, but I wasn’t born like this. My cock is not an original part of my body, unlike all the rest of me. It was not there naturally, it was magically added. I still see myself as a regular girl, I just happen to have a dick.”

Andrea had to admit what Victoria was saying was a little strange. How could she see herself as anything but a hermaphrodite now? It seemed strange to still see herself as a girl who just happened to have a dick. “That actually brings up another question. If you wanted to have a cock so badly to fuck other ladies, and you mostly seem to prefer women now, why did you keep your vagina? Why didn’t you replace it with your cock?”

Victoria didn’t need to think about this answer. She had that answer from the first day of her new life. “I kept it because it’s part of me. I wanted a cock, yes, but I still wanted to keep what I already had. I’m not a man trapped in a woman’s body or something like that. I just wanted to have a cock of my own in addition to having my feminine body. I didn’t want it to replace my pussy, I wanted it in addition to what was already there.”

As strange as what Victoria had told her had sounded, Andrea could understand. She herself had never wondered what it was like to have a penis, but she knew there were plenty of girls who did. “So everything you changed about yourself wasn’t just something that came to you when Eros visited you, was it? Even before she came to you, you had an idea of how you wanted to look, didn’t you?” She asked timidly. To her surprise, Victoria nodded solemnly.

“The look of this body didn’t just come to me spur of the moment. This is the body I always wanted to have and that includes having a dick. I never thought it would be possible for me to look like this. When Eros came to me and said I could have a new body I was overjoyed. I could have had surgery to look like this, but I wanted my dream body to be me, not artificial. I couldn’t see getting implants or anything like that. Getting taller or having green eyes was probably impossible, and I was sure I’d never have a cock of my own. I didn’t even think it was possible for me to have a cock when Eros came to me either. It was the last thing I changed. She could see there was something I still wanted and told me to try to add it. I was so shocked when it was finished, I couldn’t believe I actually had a cock of my own.”

Andrea felt saddened hearing this. She remembered all the people that had bullied Jane because of her plain looks. No wonder she wanted a body like this. She wanted to feel desirable to others. Of course she would have spent a lot of time thinking of how she’d change her body, of how she wanted to look. “I know there were people that bullied you for how you looked. Was that what made you want a body like this?” Andrea asked sadly.

Victoria shook her head, which stunned Andrea again. “What other people said to me about how I looked hurt but that wasn’t what made me want this body. I wasn’t happy with how I looked. It was more what I said to myself than what others said to me. I had plenty of others telling me I was cute or pretty when I was Plain Jane. I knew it wasn’t an important part of life. I knew that looks were not everything, but I was still unhappy with my body. I knew I looked okay, maybe even good, but it was not good enough for me. I wanted more. I know it’s vain, but that’s how it was. I wasn’t okay with myself physically.”

Andrea was silent for a moment after hearing this. This was all a lot to take in. There was so much she never had known before about Jane. “You’re a lot more complicated a person than I expected.” Andrea said. Victoria nodded once more. “I know. There is a lot about me most people never knew. I guess it came with being so shy and withdrawn.” She said sadly.

“I remember that. It was hard to get you to talk to anyone.” Andrea said as she stroked Victoria’s hair again, making her smile a bit. “Believe it or not, I wasn’t always so shy and withdrawn. Up until I was eight I was a very vocal and vivacious girl.” She admitted sadly. Andrea’s head tilted in puzzlement. “What happened to you that changed you?” Andrea asked. Victoria was quiet for a moment, then a tear dripped from her eye.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.