Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 9: Always Wanted You

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Always Wanted You - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Victoria loses her feminine virginity.

A great deal of changes had come Victoria’s way in the five months that had passed since she became a Sex Goddess. Her life had definitely taken a great turn since her transformation. The first change was her relationship with her mom. Now that most of the barriers holding Helen back were gone, her mother was now her constant companion in bed. Nothing was taboo for the mother and daughter lovers. They now were intimate each and every night, no longer just the occasional romps that had started their taboo romance.

Sometimes they just fucked while on other nights they made love. No matter what kind of sex, both went to bed each night satisfied. Helen had not been this satisfied since about a year before her husband died. With the new dynamic in their relationship, Victoria no longer slept in her room. Since a little after that fateful day when Victoria shed her Barriers, she now slept in her mother’s room and shared her bed.

After sleeping alone for the last ten years, Helen was very happy to have a lover in her bed again. She didn’t even mind anymore that it was her daughter, though at times she still wondered if the woman she shared her bed with really was the girl she gave birth to. That night four months ago when she saw Victoria in bed with Jane had raised more questions and doubts in her mind. The doubts she had still did not hamper her enjoyment of her nights with Victoria. Even with the doubts nagging in her mind, she rarely hesitated to enjoy a night of wonderful and passionate sex with Victoria.

Still, the passage of time did limit their intimacy as the months went on. Helen was showing more and more as the days passed. She was now five months pregnant. Five months pregnant with the second child she never thought she’d have, the child fathered by her daughter. The glow of pregnancy seemed to grow each day for Helen. She could not wait to meet her second child.

Victoria was just as eager to meet her child. Whenever they were out, or sometimes just alone at home, Victoria would lovingly caress and rub her mother’s belly. She loved when the baby would move or kick. It brought her so much joy to feel her child growing. She eagerly awaited her child’s birth. They had not asked for the sex of the baby when they went for Helen’s ultrasounds, they both knew it had to be a girl. Victoria was sure that despite now having a cock she did not have the genetic material necessary to sire a boy.

Even with the welcome change in their relationship, just a night of sex was not enough for the young Sex Goddess. With school out for the summer Victoria was free to spend more time with her other lover, the sweet, lovely and curvy Penelope. Each afternoon, as her mother worked, Victoria would visit with Penelope. Penelope was always happy to see Victoria at her door, ready and raring for another satisfying romp with her former student.

Even on her mother’s off days Victoria would visit her long-time crush turned lover. It was absolutely wonderful for Victoria to finally have someone she had wanted for so long. Someone she long thought she would never get a chance with. Her mother asked often about Victoria’s relationship with Penelope, but Victoria gave little information. She would just tell her mother that she’d meet her soon, once the time was right. She’d find everything out then. Helen was miffed that Victoria was keeping information from her.

Sometimes Helen was jealous of the others who also got attention from Victoria. Victoria would always remind her mother that as a Sex Goddess she needed sex often. The sex she got from her mother was not enough. It would be impossible for her mother to keep up with Victoria’s needs. It only took a few months for Helen to understand that she was not enough for Victoria, for her to realize she’d never be able to keep up with Victoria’s seemingly insatiable sex drive.

The jealously seemed to fade once Helen understood the depth of Victoria’s needs, but she made Victoria promise her that her needs would always be taken care of. No matter how many others Victoria had that day she had to make sure she made time for her mother. Victoria had no problem keeping that promise. As a Sex Goddess, there was no such thing as too much sex for her.

Between her relationships with her mother and Penelope, her many return visits to Les Mis and other casual encounters, Victoria was getting plenty of sex to keep herself going. She was getting enough these days that she rarely had to eat. Some days she had enough sex that she didn’t even need to sleep. Victoria was very happy with the amount of sex she was having now. She was finally getting the sex life she’d always wanted.

Her enjoyment of her new life was compounded with being out and about naked for all to see each day. It had been four months since she had dropped the first two Barriers for good. Even months later the thrill of being naked and exposed in public was still exhilarating. She never tired of the stares from others gazing upon her divine body. She soaked them up, enjoying every moment of finally having a body others would lust for and desire.

It was not all perfect for Victoria though. She had learned a few lessons about her choice to permanently drop her Barriers. About two months ago she had been admonished by a concerned mother because her young children could see Victoria’s naked body. Normally Victoria would be defiant about such admonishments, she’d heard the same from others about her being naked in public. Normally she did not care what others thought of her naked state.

This case was different though. Victoria did not want to be seen as someone corrupting youths or exposing children to what they should not see. Since then she had put up a mini Barrier that hid her naked body and cock from anyone younger than sixteen. She felt this was the right age for others to start seeing her. It was also the age she felt it was okay to start sexual exploration. After all, that was how old she had been when she lost her virginity in her days as Jane. Those younger than sixteen could see how her body looked, but they could not see that she was naked or that she had a cock.

Even with the mini Barrier younger teens and pre-teens were still asking her for sex and to feel her up. It seems even though they could not see that she was naked they were not immune to the lustful desire being a Sex Goddess inspired in others. It was the only way Victoria could explain the way people seemed to just fall at her feet. It was like being a Sex Goddess just naturally made you desirable to others, even without dropping the later Barriers.

She would always tell the younger people no. She did not want to be seen as a pedophile or anything like that. That did not stop her from showing herself off to them. Whenever a young teen boy, or girl, asked to see her tits or ass, she would let them see. She did not let them touch her though. She felt letting them see her was harmless, as long as it was just her tits or ass. She could not count how many young men she had given their first sight of naked tits. She always loved the smiles on their faces when they saw her huge tits bare. Even some girls had that same joyful look in their eyes. Some boys, and a few girls, got brave and still managed to successfully grope her. She did not get angry, but she made sure she never just let them touch her.

Even with all these wonderful changes in her life there was still something though that Victoria had not yet experienced. Since becoming a Sex Goddess she still had not gone all the way with any man. Sure, she had sucked a few cocks at Les Mis whenever she visited, but she had yet to let any man penetrate her. Her feminine virginity was still intact after five months of being a Sex Goddess. She could not understand why but since becoming a Sex Goddess most of her focus had been on women.

After five months she wanted to change that. She wanted to lose her feminine virginity. Yes, she had had sex before with men, but that had been when she was Jane. Victoria had not yet had a man. After five months of being a Sex Goddess, Victoria had resolved that she would find a man to penetrate her divine snatch. Mostly what had prevented Victoria from losing it was that for some time she could not find any man she felt was good enough to be her first. None of the guys she had sucked off seemed to be the right man.

Even when she was Jane she had been very selective of what man she would let have her cherry. That view had not changed even as she became Victoria. She wondered after five months if she would find a man worthy of surrendering her virginity. That was until, by chance, she ran into Adam Martins, a man she’d desired through much of her youth. She had been at the mall with her mother again, delighting as always in the stares people gave as they viewed her divine body, naked for all to see. While her mother shopped for clothes and other goods, Victoria shopped around for her next partner in bed. None of the guys she saw were quite what she was looking for.

That’s when she saw him. Victoria swooned when her eyes fell upon him. She remembered him well from her days as Jane. He was the class president of her high school class, the starting pitcher for the varsity baseball team and the head of the NHS. She desired him a lot back then. More than any man she knew, though she knew he’d never date her, not Plain Jane. He had his pick of girls in the school.

She knew for a fact that half of the girls who had worshipped her that day when she first changed had been with him. Now she might have a chance. Her body was so much better now. She was definitely more confident than she had been as Jane. Jane never could have approached random people for sex. Victoria had always wanted this man and now she would have him. He was the perfect guy to take her virginity. With a thought she made her cock vanish then walked up to him. She knew he’d say no if he saw her dick, he was straight as an arrow. The rest of her body would not matter if he saw a cock attached to it.

Unlike any time before, Victoria walked up to Adam with confidence. When she had been Jane, she would have been too afraid to approach him. Not anymore. The biggest factor that intimidated her and stopped her from approaching him was that he was quite handsome. Six foot three, broad strong shoulders, tight pecs and six pack abs. A strong, firm ass and muscular arms and legs. His face was very chiseled, with a square jaw and deep brown eyes. His head was topped by luscious dark brown hair. The kind of Adonis teen girls swooned over and girls like she had been were too afraid to approach.

She was not intimidated by him now. She had much more to offer him and he would be able to see all she had to offer him since she was naked. Victoria’s heart began to beat faster as she approached him. She would finally have him. Once she was near him she tapped his shoulder. He turned to face her and was shocked as he observed this beautiful and naked woman before him. Victoria smiled as she watched his lips curve into a smile as his eyes roved up and down her body, taking in her divine features.

As he looked into her lovely eyes he could swear he knew this girl. “It’s not every day I get approached by a beautiful woman that’s walking around naked, so I must ask what you need from me.” He said. Victoria smiled and responded. “I want you to fuck me, Adam.” Hearing this beautiful woman speak his name shocked him. How did she know his name? Victoria giggled at his shock. “If you’re wondering why I know your name, it’s simple. I’m someone you knew well, but someone you likely would never have dated before.”

This was all Adam needed to know who this woman was, why she looked so familiar. “Jane? Jane Simmons? Is that really you? How the hell did you get that banging body?” Victoria giggled again. “Yes, it is me, but my name is not Jane anymore. That was my old name, my old self. I’m Victoria now.” Adam was even more puzzled now. Jane Simmons had a new body, one that was fantastic, and now she supposedly was this new woman named Victoria. He shook his head. “Ok, tell me how this all came to be. I remember very well that Jane had a very plain body.”

“I was given a divine gift. A goddess known as Eros came to me one night and made me a Sex Goddess. When she made me one, I was given the chance to change my body to any form I wanted and this is what I chose. That also explains the glowing aura you see around my body. It’s also how I can walk around in public naked and no one says anything to me.” She said happily.

Adam could barely take this in. A Sex Goddess? Not just any woman, but a Sex Goddess, was asking him to fuck her. “Ok, Jane” he paused, catching his error. “Sorry, Victoria. So now you have a divine body and have become a Sex Goddess, so tell me, why are you asking me of all people to fuck you? From all the stares you’re getting, I think you have your pick of guys.” Victoria smiled and embraced Adam, pushing her tits into Adam’s chest, her wet mons rubbing against the crotch of his jeans, where she felt the hardness of his dick. “I’ve always wanted you. Ever since eighth grade. You’ve been the man I wanted most, but I never thought you’d date me, not the girl I was.” Smiling, she looked him deep in the eyes and told him exactly what she wanted. “Now, as a Sex Goddess, I want you to take my virginity.” Adam was shocked, and a bit confused, at Victoria’s declaration. “Wait, you have had sex before, how are you a virgin?”

Victoria smiled coquettishly at him. “I had sex as Jane. Not as Victoria. Jane was not a virgin, but Victoria is. I’ve only had sex with women as Victoria. Now, will you do it? Will you fuck this Sex Goddess and take her virginity?” Adam did not need any encouragement. He was single right now, and this absolutely, divinely gorgeous Sex Goddess was asking him to fuck her. Not only that, she was offering her virginity to him. This was too good to pass up. Probably the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen was asking him to do her. Hell fucking yes he’d do it.

He put his arms around her, one behind her with the other on her ass, and pulled her into him. His crotch was rubbing harder against her naked mons. He kissed her and squeezed her fleshy butt before separating their lips and responding. “If you want me to, I will gladly fuck you.” He would have been a fool not to take this chance. This girl was absolutely gorgeous and had the nicest tits and ass he’d ever viewed. He had to fuck her. Victoria was overjoyed and kissed him again. As their kiss broke, Victoria and Adam headed to his car, Victoria saying goodbye to her mom as they left. In minutes, they were in Adam’s car on the way to his house. Victoria could not contain her excitement over what was about to happen.

Adam could not hold back his desire for the gorgeous woman in his car. Almost as soon as they were on the road his hands reached over and began groping Victoria’s tits. “You have the best tits I have ever felt.” He told her as he felt her up, amazed at their size and firmness. He had never felt tits this big and most big boobs he had felt were not this firm. Victoria just responded with moans and gasps. Adam really knew how to touch her, how to get her going.

He squeezed them, rolled them and kneaded them. He ran his fingers over her nipples, pinching them, twisting them and flicking them. Sometimes his touches were deliberate, others teasing. He could be gentle or he could be rough. Victoria was closing in on her orgasm as they neared his home. Seeing she was close, Adam roughly took Victoria’s hard nipple between his fingers and twisted, sending Victoria over.

Victoria was amazed. No one had ever made her cum from just tit play. If he was this good touching her, Victoria could not wait to get to the main event. In the haze of her orgasm she barely noticed as he pulled into the driveway of his house. By the time she was fully aware again Adam had gotten out of the car, opened her door and pulled her out. He quickly put her over his shoulder, slapping her huge rear as he climbed the steps to the door. Victoria was like a ragdoll over him, surprised at how strong he was.

She was so excited the way he carried her, like she was a prize or a new toy. He quickly unlocked his door and brought her inside with such practiced ease that Victoria felt he had to have done this before. Victoria was about to say something about that when Adam slapped her ass again. “Quiet toy, toys don’t talk.” He barked at her, and she stopped any words from coming out. She was excited now. She knew he’d be rough with her, and dominating. This was just what she was hoping for.

As soon as Adam reached his room, he opened the door and quickly closed it. Victoria had no time to react as Adam whisked her off his shoulder and threw her onto his bed. He then looked again over Victoria’s body, lasciviously licking his lips. “Mmmm, I know I’m going to enjoy taking you my pet.” He said, his voice commanding and husky. Victoria felt her pussy tremble at his words.

Victoria watched as he pulled down his zipper and pulled his cock out of his pants. It was truly big, about nine inches. Victoria laughed a little inside, knowing her own cock was a little bigger than his. She was shocked that he did not work his pants down or take off his shirt. He walked up to the bed until his cock was near Victoria’s mouth. “I might take my clothes off later, but for now, I’m going to stay clothed. There is something so hot about fucking a girl while she’s naked and you’re not.” He said menacingly.

Victoria trembled at his commanding tone. She could easily remove all his clothes right now but she did not want to. She said nothing, but responded by taking Adam’s dick in her mouth. Adam groaned happily as he felt Victoria’s soft, sensuously full lips go over his member. Her slow, light suction teased him enough to make his cock throb harder in her mouth. She took her time taking each inch of his cock into her mouth.

When she reached the base of his cock she felt the head begin to poke at the back of her mouth. It easily slid through and into her throat. As he bottomed out in her throat Victoria massaged Adam’s cock with her throat, making him groan happily as Victoria swallowed his dick. He began to thrust in and out of her mouth, his balls bouncing against her chin. She wanted to taste them and began to let his cock go.

Slowly she began to withdraw his cock from her mouth. Her lips and tongue continued to worship his staff as it was pulled out. Once it was out of her mouth she licked down the shaft to his balls. He hummed appreciatively as her tongue bathed his sack. He groaned again as she took each into her mouth and then he gasped as she sucked both into her talented mouth.

Her tongue continued to bathe his sack as she sucked his nuts. He was almost upset when she let them out. She smiled teasingly at him before she licked back up his staff and tongued the head. “Mmmm, good.” She whispered as she licked up the drops of pre-cum that were beginning to form on the head. Though his cock and cum did not taste as good as her own, Victoria was still enjoying sucking Adam’s cock. When she was Jane this had been her favorite thing to do with guys she was with.

Adam happily stroked her hair as Victoria sucked his dick. She was good, that was for sure. He could not remember the last time a girl had sucked his cock this good, if ever. Victoria stopped tonguing the head and once again engulfed Adam’s dick. This time she was not slow. She quickly sucked him and began to move back and forth up and down his dick. She made sure to vary her suction, and lip contact as she sucked him off. Adam enjoyed her teasing, but was getting impatient with her. He was ready to bust in her mouth and make this girl swallow his spend.

He grabbed her head and began to slam his member into her mouth and throat roughly. “Glurk, glurk, glurk.” Came from Victoria’s mouth, barely able to breathe as Adam fucked her mouth and throat. She managed to lift one of her hands to play with his balls as she sucked him. “God, your mouth and throat feel heavenly. You’d better swallow all of this, slut.” He barked. Victoria was getting so turned on by his degradation. She felt his balls tighten in her hands and knew he was about to come, having gotten to know that feeling very well from her own cock. He groaned and shuddered as his cock began to spurt into Victoria’s mouth.

With little difficulty she swallowed each spurt down her throat. His cum was not as good as her own but she still liked the taste. As the last spurt shot down her throat she sucked again on his pecker, coaxing out the last drops. Adam then withdrew his cock from her mouth, still mostly hard, before slapping her face with it. “That was an awesome blowjob, pet. Now, let’s see how good your pussy is for me.”

Victoria shuddered again. Adam leaned down and began kissing the other side of her face, before going down her neck and to her tits. As he kissed down to her tits, his hands eagerly groped Victoria’s mounds again. She began to pant as he started to squeeze and knead her tits while his tongue and lips went over her nipples. Her breath caught each time he delivered a loving bite to her nipples. Adam was really good at breast play. She jumped suddenly as she felt Adam bite her nipples hard before he took a long hard suck on one, which was met with a jet of Victoria’s milk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.