Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 6: Let Me Show You

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Let Me Show You - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Victoria shows her mother what a Sex Goddess can do.

Her body trembling with excitement and anticipation, Helen drove as fast as she could back to their home. She was very eager to see what Victoria had in store for her. Having now been fucked by Victoria in such a public place their relationship was now for all intents and purposes out in the open. The shame and misgivings she felt about letting Victoria have her had disappeared. She wanted to be fucked and made love to by her busty, well hung progeny, even if she still had doubts that this woman was her daughter. Just like the Barriers that had hidden Victoria's naked state and her cock, the barriers that stopped Helen from fully indulging in this forbidden relationship were gone.

Only one of Helen's hands stayed on the wheel as she drove. The other was reaching across the front seat, lovingly stroking and caressing her daughter's tits. It traveled all over Victoria's sumptuous mounds. Her fingers spread out repeatedly, feeling as much titflesh as possible. When her fingers would graze over Victoria's nipples Victoria would inhale sharply. Helen had to fight her urge to reach further down and feel over Victoria's handsome cock. The anticipation of feeling that wonderful member in her hands, pussy, mouth and maybe her ass again was making her quite wet. As much as she wanted that cock, she knew if she touched it now she'd lose control of herself. She'd have to wait, but she knew it would soon be in her grasp.

The feel of her mother's hands on her breasts excited Victoria as well, knowing that her mother was touching her because she wanted to. She knew her mother was hers now, she had her. Victoria was not the only one being stroked as they drove home. Her hand was also across the seat, now buried inside the waistband of her mother's pants and panties, stroking her mother's quim. Helen was very wet and her breathing was as labored as Victoria's as her daughter rubbed her sex. For now Victoria did not touch her mother's clit. During the drive she stuck to rubbing over her mother's lips and sometimes sliding a finger between her folds. Helen could barely keep her eyes open, excitement and pleasure overloading her mind.

It took all Helen had to keep her eye on the road, but she safely got her and Victoria home, not knowing that in part Victoria's powers were keeping them safe. Since her intent to stop any accidents or mishaps was so she could stimulate her mother the actions were sexual enough for Victoria to be able to use her powers. As soon as they pulled into the driveway both practically jumped out of the car. They raced around and met at the front of the car.

They embraced strongly as they met. A quick look into each other's eyes was all that occurred before their lips met hard and fiercely. Helen felt Victoria's tongue probing at her lips and gladly opened her mouth to accept it. As their tongues dueled they made their way to the door of the house. Helen was about to get her keys to unlock the door but a quick swish of Victoria's arm unlocked the door and opened it, giving them an unblocked path to Helen's room. The entire way to Helen's room, their lips did not separate. Victoria and Helen could not stop feeling all over each other as they kissed.

Though she loved the feel of her mother's tits, Victoria's hands mostly fondled her mom's ass. Her mom's new youth had made her butt so sexy and firm. It felt like heaven in Victoria's hands. She could not stop rubbing and squeezing it through her mother's jeans. Helen's hands did not leave her daughter's tits. The feel of all that titflesh in her hands was making her tremble. Though she'd never been into women, she could not get over her fascination with Victoria's tits.

Still the feel of Victoria's tremendous tits was nothing compared to how wet she got feeling Victoria's huge cock sandwiched between their bodies. She was shivering with anticipation, waiting for Victoria to plow her with her proud staff. For the first time, there was no reluctance or uncertainty in Helen. She could not wait for Victoria to fuck and make love to her with her huge dick. Even with most of her focus on their kiss, she could feel the wet spot forming on her shirt from the pre-cum leaking from Victoria's cock, which made her shiver.

With careful steps they entered Helen's room, finally breaking their kiss. Victoria looked lovingly into her mother's eyes. "I hope you are ready, mother. I'm going to show you just how great the pleasure I can give you can be. I will make you feel like none ever have before." Victoria said as she stroked her mother's cheek. Helen moaned lightly. "Show me baby, show mommy what her little Sex Goddess of a daughter can do. Make love to me like no one ever has." Helen demanded. Victoria smiled at her mother's request. Finally, her mother wanted her as much as she wanted her mother. She had a feeling her mother's reluctance was finally gone. Maybe now she'd be the regular partner Victoria had hoped for.

Victoria leaned forward and kissed her mother again, before pulling her mother back into her embrace. This kiss was not the frenzied kissing they had shared earlier. It was slower, less passionate, but much more tender. Even when their lips parted and their tongues met again, the dance was slow and sensual. The tenderness of their kiss made both hum appreciatively. For the next ten minutes they continued their loving lip lock, before Victoria made Helen whine when she broke their kiss, but she did not stop kissing her mother's body.

She started kissing from her mother's lips, tracing over the curve of her jaw and the slope of her neck. Helen's breathing began to catch as Victoria kissed her neck before she yelped in pleasure as Victoria gave her a loving bite. Victoria did not immediately remove her teeth from her mother. She held her bite for a few seconds, grinning wickedly at her mother with mischief in her eyes. She left a very visible bite mark when her teeth let go of her mom. She gave a quick lick to the bite mark before she trailed down further, kissing into her mother's cleavage as she reached her mother's breasts and began unbuttoning Helen's blouse.

She could easily remove all her mother's clothes at once, but right now she wanted to do it the old fashioned way. This night would be special between them. Victoria did not want to rush it. She wanted it to be as sensual as possible, and slowly undressing her mother was much more romantic than just making all her clothes fall off.

Victoria's face stayed in her mother's chest as she unbuttoned her blouse, licking and kissing all over the slopes of her tits. Her lips and tongue exploring ever wider as more of her mom's tits were unveiled. She tore her mother's blouse open and pulled it off her body once it was unbuttoned, making her mom yelp. The garment landed softly behind Victoria. She gave it quick glance as it slid off her fingers before turning back to her mom.

She stood back for a minute, taking in the view of her mother's breasts encased in her lacy bra. "You look lovely, mom. So sexy and enticing. I cannot wait to have you." Victoria said lovingly to her mother. She giggled when her mother blushed, the blush spreading past her face and reaching to her chest. Helen was getting very turned on, her body beginning to tremble. She could not believe how hot Victoria was making her, and she'd barely started.

Victoria placed her hands on her mother's shoulders and ran them down over her mother's chest, until her breasts sat in Victoria's palms. She began to squeeze her mom's breasts, feeling their softness in her hands. Victoria smiled as she felt her mother's nipples harden and poke into her palms through the thin lace. Helen moaned from Victoria's touch. Not wanting to just be a passive participant, she reached forward and began to reciprocate Victoria's ministrations. The firmness of Victoria's breasts was a lovely contrast to the prominent softness of her own.

"Oh mom, I love when you do that. Feel them, feel your daughter's breasts." Victoria pleaded. Victoria once again put her lips against her mother's as they toyed with each other's tits. Victoria moved her hands away from her mom's breasts and reached behind to unhook her bra. With a quick slip, the bra came undone and Victoria deftly removed it from her mother. She broke their kiss to once again view her mother. She licked her lips as she viewed her mother's luscious tits. Helen's nipples were quite hard, throbbing and begging to be toyed with and sucked.

Seeing the need from her mom's body, Victoria resumed her teasing kisses until she reached her mother's nipple. She happily opened her mouth and began to lick it, flipping it back and forth with her tongue. Helen's breathing went deeper and more labored as Victoria licked her nubbin, before she gasped as Victoria put her lips around it and sucked hard. She suckled lovingly at her mother's breasts, like she had done as an infant. Helen even stroked Victoria's hair as she nursed.

Victoria once again put her hands to Helen's breasts, playing with each while she sucked. Helen could feel her panties soaking. Only one other person had ever gotten her so hot with just breast play. Victoria knew just the right way to get Helen going. "Oh god, she is so good at this." Helen thought through the fog of her arousal. "If she really is my daughter, then she's just like her father, she knows how to get me going."

Helen was lost in pleasure from her daughter's suckling, running her hands through Victoria's lovely hair as she sucked. She was suddenly brought back with a yelp as Victoria bit her again, this time on her nipple. Victoria smiled and giggled, then began kissing down Helen's body again, over her stomach and to her waist, until she got to her mother's pants. Victoria quickly pulled them open and down, exposing her mother's white cotton panties. Victoria smiled as she observed the large wet spot on the gusset, before burying her face in it and inhaling heavily. The scent of her mother's pussy was intoxicating to Victoria. Her mother's scent was very appealing, and it drew her in.

Backing away ever so slightly, she stuck her tongue out and began licking her mother's snatch through her panties, before she put her face back to them and sucked. She moaned as she sucked her mother's tasty juices from her panties. As she sucked her hands went around her mother and started feeling again on her lovely ass. Helen continued to moan, her breath coming in gasps. Victoria gripped her mom's ass hard to steady her, knowing her mother's knees were weakening. Both were beginning to bend, and leaning against Victoria's shoulders. She pulled her face out of her mother's crotch and placed both hands inside the sides of her undies, then started to pull them down.

Unlike with her pants, Victoria pulled her mother's panties down slowly, enjoying the sight as her mother's bald pussy came into view. Though Victoria had a bit of a penchant for unshaven mounds, she was glad her mother kept hers bare. It was more befitting of her new youth. This was the first look Victoria really had at her birthplace. Her mother's pussy was full and inviting. Her fat outer lips looked lovely, flagged by her inner lips, just a little loose. However, what really excited Victoria was her mother's large clit. It was almost as big as Victoria's and looked so suckable. Victoria smiled up at her mother, licking her lips. She eagerly once again dove in and began to lick her mother's pussy. Tasting directly from the source, Victoria's eyes shot open as she sampled her mother's flavor. It was simply delicious, maybe the tastiest she'd ever eaten.

She had sucked pussy before, but this was the first Victoria would eat after her transformation, having only given Penelope's and Jessica's a few licks. Victoria began with a broad sweeping stroke of her tongue, enjoying her first taste of her mother. Her mother's juices tasted so good from the source. She licked again, with slow sweeping strokes of her tongue, just the right way to get her mother going. It was working, as Helen put her hands on her daughter's head to maintain some stability. "Victoria, please, go deeper, put your tongue deep in me." Helen pleaded. Victoria could not deny such a lovely request. With that, she thinned her tongue and began pushing it deeper into her mother, licking her inner lips and deep into her opening. Occasionally, she'd pull her tongue out and prod at Helen's clit, before wrapping her lips around it and sucking, though briefly. She continued to knead her mother's ass as she ate.

Helen's moans were getting more vocal as Victoria enjoyed her most private place. The forbidden nature of the act made Helen even hotter. She was getting eaten out by her DAUGHTER. It was so naughty, but it felt so right. "Ohhhh, Victoria, make mommy come. You eat mommy so good." Her mother's begging made her shiver. She knew her skill at licking her mom was a direct result of her transformation. Sure, she had licked quite a few ladies before, but she knew she'd never been this good at it.

As much as she enjoyed tasting her mother, Victoria had so much more she wanted to do. She quickened her pace, also reaching her hands further back and fingering her mother's ass. "Oh, Victoria, you naughty girl." Her mom moaned. As she drove her tongue and finger deep into her mother's pussy and ass, Helen came hard. Her upper body was thrown back as her come hit her like thunder. The force of her come had weakened her legs and the thrust of her upper body pulled her towards the bed. As Helen fell backward, Victoria's face lost contact with her mother's sex and her finger popped out of her mom's asshole.

Once her body hit the mattress, Helen was finally able to open her eyes. She lay on her bed panting and sweating. Her eyes met Victoria's again, a delighted smile shared between the two of them as Victoria got on the bed herself and crawled up and over her mother's now naked body. Victoria quickly laid upon her mother and began to kiss her again. Helen marveled as she tasted herself on Victoria's lips. As they kissed she ran her tongue all over Victoria's lips, trying to get as much of her own essence as she could. It had been so long since she tasted herself on another person's mouth.

After such a hot come, Helen was really hot and ready to return the favor. She rolled Victoria beneath her as they continued to kiss, laying on her daughter, before she too began to kiss down Victoria's body. She loved how long it took her to kiss over Victoria's breasts, marveling at their size. Despite being busty herself, Helen's tits were nothing compared to Victoria's impressive set. Helen had never seen breasts this large with her own eyes. When she reached Victoria's nipple, she clamped right on and sucked hard, rewarded with a stream of Victoria's milk.

Helen loved the taste of her daughter's milk. As she drank, she felt her arousal grow and her energy return. Helen had tasted her own milk back when she was nursing, but her milk was nowhere near as delicious as Victoria's milk was. She drained some from each breast, before she propped herself up and roughly squeezed Victoria's breasts. All that titflesh felt so wonderful in her hands and between her fingers. She could feel her nails digging into Victoria's boobs, and she wanted to bury them further. "Uuuuuhhh, yessss, I love it rough. MORRRREE!" Victoria moaned roughly as her mother continued to massage her breasts, squirting her milk all over them both. She wanted her mother to get rougher with her boobs, and she was going to make sure her mom knew.

"Slap my tits." Victoria commanded. Helen gladly obliged. She drew her hand back and delivered a hard slap to Victoria's tits, enjoying the site of them wobbling and shaking from the force. Helen trembled at the sight and slapped them again. She shivered as she watched the red prints from her hand show up on her daughter's boobs. She grabbed them again and once again began to roughly squeeze those mounds, her nails nearly breaking the skin. "Harder, bitch. Don't be so gentle with me, I CAN TAKE IT!!" Victoria yelled, and was met with a hard, stinging slap to her tits. Her mother wasted no time between slaps, watching them turn red, before she once again dug her hands into Victoria's tits, digging her nails into them.

Just to add to the pain, Helen leaned down again and bit hard into Victoria's titflesh, leaving lasting marks. She shook her head back and forth as she bit the tits and nipples, pulling them to and fro. It got Helen so hot to abuse her daughter like this, knowing Victoria wanted her to do this. Satisfied with her tit torture, Helen released the tits from her mouth and hands, and gave them both one final hard slap. Victoria had not been passive during this little session. She too was squeezing and manhandling her mom's boobies. Helen moaned both from her own tit play, and the reciprocation from Victoria. "Maybe she is my daughter. She must get this from me." Helen thought. "I always loved when her father got rough with me."

Helen wanted more, ready to really give it to Victoria. She was too hot at this point to take things slow, diving down to Victoria's sexes. She ignored Victoria's cock, as hard as it throbbed, ready to pop. She lifted Victoria's balls and grinned hungrily as she viewed her daughter's quim. Even with her aroused hunger, Helen was nervous. She had never eaten another girl out before. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and began to lick. Her licks were slow at first, nervous and tentative. With each taste, she grew less nervous, coming to enjoy the taste of her daughter's pussy. It tasted divine, a flavor Helen could not place. Her licks became broader and faster, lapping up Victoria's juices. "Ohhh, mommy, eat my cunt. Lick your daughter's pussy." Victoria moaned. It made Helen feel so naughty, knowing this was possibly her daughter that she was pleasing. She then planted her lips over Victoria's pussy and began sucking on her lips, all while continuing to lick and taste her center.

Helen felt Victoria's clit bumping her nose, and quickly moved up and began sucking on it, before biting it. "Ohhhhh" Victoria screamed. Helen could feel Victoria's cock against the top of her head, with pre-cum leaking from the tip into her hair, but she ignored it. Helen had sucked plenty of cock in her life, but this was her first pussy and she was going to focus all her attention on that. She continued sucking her daughter's clit, while she began inserting her fingers into her snatch. First one, then two. As she inserted the third, Helen could not believe how tight Victoria was, yet how easily she took each additional finger.

Feeling bold, Helen quickly inserted a fourth finger, before pushing in her thumb and started fisting Victoria. "Oh Eros." Victoria screamed. She had never been fisted before, and the feeling was heavenly. Helen relished the feeling of Victoria's channel closed around her hand. Back and forth she moved it as she continued sucking and nibbling Victoria's clit. "Huh, huh, huh." Victoria breathed heavily as Helen began to pound her fist harder into her daughter. She turned it and twisted it, touching all over Victoria's insides. Victoria was writhing now, her eyes shut in pleasure. Helen then took her other hand and lightly stroked Victoria's cock. She moved from base to tip, then back down, though she would stop at the top and would briefly rub the tip of her daughter's member.

The combined sensations of her pussy and cock being toyed with made Victoria shake and tremble. That was all it took to push her over. Victoria's orgasm hit hard, her pussy continuing to gush and clamp on her mother's arm as her cock spurted rope after rope, landing all over Victoria's stomach and chest, on Helen's face and in her hair. Her cock spurted six times before it began to peter off. As her orgasm subsided, she slumped against the bed. Helen pulled her hand out of Victoria, licking Victoria's juices off, before going for Victoria's spend. Victoria watched as her mom's fingers scooped her cum off her face and into her mouth, Helen moaning each time she tasted her daughter's seed. As soon as she finished scooping all the cum from her face, Helen went down and licked and sucked every drop off Victoria's cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.