Jane's Victory - Cover

Jane's Victory

Copyright© 2014 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 4: Let Me Teach You

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Let Me Teach You - Jane Simmons, known to her peers as "Plain Jane", has only two things she really wants in life: A better body and a more active sex life. One night, she gets a divine gift that changes her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Extra Sensory Perception   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Transformation   Nudism  

Victoria acts on a long standing crush.

Victoria was still giddy with glee over the results of her little tryst with the cheer squad. The girls still cursed her name, and since the video had been posted their lives took a serious hit. Lost privileges, discipline at the school, three of them even lost their privilege to attend prom having had already been on thin ice before the video hit the forum. They had countered that they were not completely in control of their actions and should not be punished, but there was no way to prove they had been controlled to do as they had done. There was also the fact that school rules forbid engaging in sexual activity on campus.

Around the school they were now a laughing stock. Even though the video had been taken down too many had seen it for it to matter, plus all the people who had saved it beforehand. Victoria still masturbated to it from time to time. For her it had been a great time and it was all thanks to her new powers as a Sex Goddess. She knew though she'd never do something like that again. The warning from Eros was all she needed to know that what she had done was considered an abuse of her powers.

For Victoria her life could not be better. It had only been five weeks since she had become a Sex Goddess and already her life had become so much better. The only problem she was having right now was her mother still was reluctant to let her have sex with her again regularly. She'd only been with her mom twelve more times since their first time. She was still in shock over her new youth and her sudden pregnancy. Victoria felt she would come around soon, but Victoria could not wait for that. Sex was her source of energy now. She needed sex all the time now and her mother's reluctance was basically like starving. Foreplay and arousal only did so much for her. Sex was what she needed. She needed some more choices. Despite her new powers and body, she was still apprehensive and nervous about approaching people for sex. So far, other than her tryst with the cheer squad, her mother had been her only sexual partner.

Thus why today she was back at her school. Not for revenge though, but to live out a dream, a fantasy. Today, she was going to seduce her former Chemistry teacher, Penelope Applebottom. Miss Applebottom was gorgeous in Victoria's eyes. Her prodigious curves had led to many boys affectionately referring to her as Miss Ample Bottom. Victoria had been crushing on her all through high school. Miss Applebottom was definitely a BBW. She was short, just 5'4, but she had plenty of womanly curves. Large, pillowy breasts, E-cup in size Victoria estimated. A generous butt that just fanned out from her round frame with wide hips and lovely large legs.

Victoria especially loved the curve of Miss Applebottom's tummy. Large and soft, her breasts nearly resting on it. Victoria guessed she had to weigh at least 250 pounds. What really sold everyone with Miss Applebottom was her face. It was soft and gentle. Lovely green eyes, emerald with yellow flecks. They looked so gentle and caring, in an almost motherly way. A cute button nose and lovely, kissable soft lips which smiled in a way that just put you at ease. Her brown hair shimmered and wonderfully framed her face. It all combined to give her a mature, caring look, despite only being twenty-nine, that just made her gorgeous. Victoria knew she was not the only one who lusted after her, though she was probably the only girl she knew who had. Many boys at school had expressed their desire to be with Miss Ample Bottom. Now, Victoria was going to try to have her. She would spend as much of this afternoon with her as she could.

Victoria walked through the school to Miss Applebottom's room. She was at her desk putting away her papers and preparing to leave for home. Victoria smiled as she watched her. Many women would complain about having a figure like hers, but for Miss Applebottom it was just perfect on her. It made her look so cuddly and lovable. Victoria entered her classroom, removing both of her first two Barriers as she entered. Miss Applebottom saw the movement in the corner of her eye and looked up in shock seeing this naked woman in her room. She was even more shocked at the big, hard dick hanging between this woman's legs. The face is what told her she knew this girl. "Jane? Is that you? Where have you been?" she asked. Victoria walked up to her, taking her hands. "I don't go to school anymore, Miss Applebottom. I have become a Sex Goddess, hence my new body. I don't feel school is necessary for me anymore. Also, my name is not Jane Simmons anymore, it's now Victoria." She said sweetly. "So you're Victoria Simmons now?" the teacher asked. "No, just Victoria. Goddesses don't have last names."

Miss Applebottom was mystified as she looked over the figure of her student. "Why are you here?" Miss Applebottom asked her. Victoria smiled. She approached her teacher and hugged her. "I have come for you." She answered, smiling sweetly at her former teacher. "Me?" the teacher asked. "What do you want with me?" Victoria laughed, looking the teacher right in the eye. "I want you. I have wanted you for a long time, ever since I saw you on my first day of school." Victoria then kissed her teacher. She did not drop the remaining Barriers. She wanted the teacher to come to her freely. If Penelope desired her, she wanted her to act on them completely on her own accord. She shivered as she felt how soft her teacher's lips were.

Miss Applebottom was resistant at first. She did not return Victoria's kiss. Then to her surprise, Victoria put her hand on the teacher's breast, then put her other on her large butt. She squeezed and fondled both. Miss Applebottom was shocked at Victoria's boldness. Victoria released her and looked at her again. "Please, don't deny me, Penelope. Let me have you. Let me show you what I can do as a Sex Goddess. I can tell you have been unfulfilled for some time. Let me help you." Miss Applebottom moaned. She could not deny she was turned on. An unexplainably beautiful and naked woman with heavenly breasts, a wondrous butt and, most striking of all, a huge cock, had walked into her classroom asking her to come to bed with her. This woman was once her student, and this woman wanted her. It seemed wrong. Victoria was her student and teachers were not supposed to be intimate with their students.

"No, she is not my student anymore. She told me herself she no longer goes to school" She thought. That was all the convincing Miss Applebottom needed to give herself. She looked Victoria in the eye and kissed her back. Both mewled lightly as their lips parted and their tongues sought each other. Victoria found Miss Applebottom to be a sensual kisser. She had such tasty lips. The teacher felt weak in her knees from Victoria's kiss. She could feel herself getting wet, her desire peaking for this unusual but still sexy woman. She briefly let the kiss go. "Come home with me." She said seductively to Victoria. A broad smile crossed Victoria's lips. Victoria was only too happy to accept. She would finally get her chance with her crush.

Victoria followed Miss Applebottom to her car, watching the shake of her butt as she walked and happily got in. Watching that sexy ass shake and jiggle made her cock throb hard. As they drove Miss Applebottom could not stop taking glances at Victoria. Was this girl really once Jane Simmons? Did the skinny, plain girl who did so well in her class really become this gorgeous, well-endowed and well-hung goddess? She could not wait to see what Victoria had in store for her. She had never been with a woman, never even thought of it, but something about Victoria just made her want to. She knew she should wait until they reached her home but she could not resist touching Victoria, her goddess body drawing her in. She took one hand off the wheel and started stroking Victoria's cock. It was hard and hot. "Mmmmm." Victoria moaned, loving the feel of her teacher's soft hand on her member. She did not stop there, going lower and fondling Victoria's balls, before finally settling below in Victoria's moist pussy. Victoria began to moan as Miss Applebottom fingered her, her breathing becoming labored. "Ohhhh, Miss. You do that so well." She moaned as she began fondling her own breasts. It took all the teacher had to keep her eye on the road as she pleasured Victoria. Everywhere she touched on Victoria felt divine. She could not wait to see what this lovely goddess had in store for her. Right before pulling into the driveway of Miss Applebottom's home, forty-five minutes later, Victoria came, her juices soaking the seat of the car.

Both were so eager they were inside and in the bedroom in less than a minute. Once inside, Victoria waved her arms and her teacher's clothes fell to the floor. Penelope blushed as her body was revealed to Victoria. Victoria's eyes roved appreciatively over Penelope's body. She looked so soft and feminine, her body begging to be loved. "You're the only student I've had who has seen me naked." She told her quietly, a little embarrassed at being so exposed in front of her former student. She was stunned at how quickly Victoria removed her clothes. She did not question how, she just pulled Victoria to her and began to kiss her fiercely.

She loved feeling this goddess of a woman's body against her own. Victoria's breasts smashed into her own, her cock rubbing against Miss Applebottom's thighs. Victoria couldn't stop feeling all over her teacher's curves. So much flesh for her to feel, taste and enjoy. As they kissed she dropped the other two Barriers. Now that she knew Penelope was letting her have her completely of her own will, she wanted Penelope's desires to burn hot. She wanted her to do anything with Victoria she wanted. Penelope felt this effect as it came over her, and it made her whole body tremble.

Miss Applebottom soon disengaged from Victoria's kiss and kissed down to her lovely tits. She kissed all over them, biting and sucking all over. Each bite like she was trying to take all of Victoria's tit into her mouth, stuffing her face with tit. She begun licking and biting Victoria's nipples, then she started sucking on them. As she did this Victoria's eyes shut in pleasure, sharp breathes coming from her, forcing her chest out. As Miss Applebottom continued to suckle on her hard nips, Victoria let her milk flow. Her eyes opened in shock as she drew milk. She loved the taste of Victoria's milk, closing her eyes and drinking from her.

"That's right, Miss Applebottom, drink my milk." She briefly let Victoria's nipple go, looked her in the eyes and told her "Please, call me Penelope. It's more intimate." Before she resumed suckling. Victoria delighted in Penelope's suckling. The occasional bites and nibbles made her hot. Penelope soon stopped. Victoria whined but Penelope had other goals. As much as she loved the taste of Victoria's breasts and milk, she wanted more from this girl. She kissed and nibbled her way down Victoria's flat tummy, before her lips came in contact with the head of Victoria's dick.

Penelope felt her lips throb as they touched Victoria's cock. She felt a deep yearning inside her to suck this magnificent cock. Victoria gasped as Penelope opened her mouth and took the head inside. Unlike Ashley, who just sucked, Penelope loved to tease. She kissed the tip, her lips never parting and staying on it. Slowly she opened her mouth and sucked in the head, licking it and mopping up the pre-cum that was leaking from Victoria's member. "Mmmmmmmm" Victoria moaned. She had only just started her blowjob but Victoria could already tell Penelope was already better than Ashley. Slowly she descended down Victoria's shaft. Her tongue bathed every inch of it as her lips passed over. Victoria felt her head touch the back of Penelope's mouth but it did not stop, Penelope was already ready for her. With a quick motion, she swallowed Victoria's cock. Victoria could see the bulge from her dick in her teacher's throat, but it vanished as she pulled back but then reappeared as she descended down again.

After a few more thrusts up and down Victoria's prick, Penelope completely withdrew it from her mouth. She then began licking down the underside of Victoria's member to her balls. She sucked and licked each before she proceeded further to Victoria's snatch. Her left hand went to stroke Victoria's cock while she ate her pussy. She sucked on Victoria's meaty lips, licked deep within her cleft and drove her tongue as far into Victoria's pussy as she could. She spent a few minutes eating the girl out before licking back up to her cock and resuming her blowjob. While she sucked Victoria's cock, her right hand started fingering Victoria. Victoria was gasping and moaning from the attention to her parts. The constant switching, with random amounts spent on each was driving her mad. She could feel her vaginal muscles contracting, her balls beginning to tighten up "Penelope, I'm going to come" she moaned.

Penelope was glad to hear this. She could not wait to taste Victoria's spend. At the time Victoria warned of her imminent orgasm, Penelope was licking her folds. She quickly pulled her face from Victoria's pussy and licked up her cock again. Penelope once again swallowed Victoria's member just as she burst. Penelope's hand was still cupping Victoria's cunt while she came, coating it in girlcum. Meanwhile rope after rope of her seed shot down Penelope's throat. After the fifth burst Penelope withdrew Victoria's cock from her mouth and licked her girlcum from her hand. As she finished licking her hands, Victoria pulled Penelope up and kissed her, tasting the remnants of her spend on Penelope's lips and tongue. Both moaned at their kiss and Penelope shivered once she realized Victoria was purposefully seeking out her own come. No guy she had been with kissed her so deeply right after she blew him. "She's eating her own come." Penelope thought. "That is so naughty."

Victoria pulled out of their kiss quickly, to Penelope's disappointment. She whined at the loss of such a sensual kiss. Hearing Penelope whine for her touch made Victoria tingle. She smiled a mischievous smile at Penelope. She started kissing along Penelope's jaw, then down her neck until she reached Penelope's breasts. Victoria was mesmerized by Penelope's soft breasts. Each was heavy and round. Her lovely pink nipples just went so well with her pale skin. Victoria could not resist and buried her face in Penelope's cleavage. As her face lay stuffed in Penelope's canyon she took a strong breath in, overwhelming herself with Penelope's heavenly scent. She kissed and licked all over those lovely orbs. Her hands all the while squeezing and fondling them. They were so soft and so tasty. Victoria would just love to fall asleep on them. Their yielding softness felt very good as Victoria bit into them, sucking as she bit, tasting Penelope's unique flavor. Penelope moaned hard with Victoria's ministrations. She knew the only reason Victoria knew just what excited her had to be from Victoria's new status as a Sex Goddess.

Victoria wanted to suck on those delicious nipples for much longer, but there was something else she wanted so much more. She pulled her face out of Penelope's canyon and went straight for Penelope's pussy. Unlike Victoria's, it was unshaven. Victoria did not mind. Even before her change Victoria loved unshaven mounds. Here too she inhaled deeply, shivering at the smell of Penelope's arousal. It was heady and overwhelming. Victoria shivered as Penelope's scent overwhelmed her. She then began to lick along Penelope's slit, which made the teacher moan and shake. She only gave it a few licks, eating Penelope out was not her goal. She just wanted the teacher nice and wet for her cock. Penelope whined again when Victoria pulled her face out of her snatch. "Victoria, please stop teasing me." She begged. Victoria did not say anything, she just embraced Penelope and led her to the bed. With a sudden push and a yelp from Penelope, she tumbled onto the bed. Victoria could hear a small rumble as Penelope's heavy frame landed on the bed. Before joining her paramour, Victoria took the time to once again look over the naked body of her crush. The sight of that fleshy body before her, aching for her touch, made Victoria tremble again.

Not wishing to wait any longer, she crawled onto the bed to join Penelope. She stopped when she felt her second head poke at Penelope's entrance. She could feel the heat emanating from Penelope's pussy, begging her to come inside. She stroked her head up and down the wet slit, making Penelope begin to pant lightly. "Please, get inside me. I'm so hot." Penelope wheezed. Victoria smiled again hearing Penelope beg. She put her lips to Penelope's and kissed her as she rubbed her head along those meaty folds before she gently pushed her member inside. "Oh Victoria, please be gentle. I've never had anyone so big." Penelope moaned as she broke their kiss.

Victoria happily obliged. She resume their kiss and slowly slid each inch of her meat into her teacher. Penelope moaned as each inch spread her sugar walls. She felt very full. Feeling such a huge cock inside her made her tremble. As Victoria bottomed out inside Penelope's snatch she took a moment to enjoy that fat pussy around her cock with those thick thighs surrounding her. Her hands were on Penelope's hips, her fingers spread and gripping part of Penelope's butt. She inhaled deeply, her eyes closed. Penelope had great control of her body as Victoria could feel Penelope squeezing her cock with her cunt muscles. She broke their kiss again, looking deeply in Penelope's eyes. "Is this what you wanted from me? Does my big dick feel good inside you?" Victoria said huskily. "Yessss." Penelope breathed. "Take me, please. Make me feel good. It has been too long." Victoria grinned and started pulling out, before thrusting slowly back into Penelope. Both moaned as Victoria moved in and out of Penelope, and soon Penelope started humping back against her.

Victoria could not believe this was real. She was actually fucking Miss Applebottom. Fucking the teacher she had crushed on for so long. She leaned forward and began to once again kiss Penelope, all the while fondling her lovely breasts. Without warning she began thrusting in and out of Penelope even faster. It was just heaven pounding into Penelope's large, cushy body. Their breasts shook and slipped against each other, causing both to moan whenever their nipples rubbed together. "Oh Jane, you fill me so well. More, more, harder." Victoria was more than happy to oblige. She would let the improper name slide for now, she was in too much pleasure to care at this moment. She began to pound even harder into Penelope, her rolls of fat and tits bouncing hard with Victoria's thrusts.

This made Victoria feel so strong and powerful, seeing this large woman shake and glide with the power of her thrusts. "This must be how men feel when their fucking women hard. I'm so glad I can experience this." She thought. The scent of hard sex was building in the small room, and both could smell it deeply inside their heads. Nothing could be heard inside the room except Victoria's grunts, Penelope's moans and the hard, wet slaps of flesh on flesh as Victoria continued her assault on Penelope's depths. It made Victoria shiver how good Penelope felt on her cock. None of the cheer squad felt as good, even Jessica, and even her mother's pussy was not this wonderful. Victoria had a feeling that was because Penelope truly wanted this. Jessica and her mother still had some reluctance about letting Victoria fuck them, but Penelope was fully engrossed in their coupling. She wanted Victoria inside her.

Both were lost to the world, unable to discern how long they coupled. Penelope was nearly out of her mind with pleasure. Victoria's huge dong was filling her to bursting, touching every nerve in her sensitive channel. Never in her life had she ever been this full. Her fingers clawed the sheets, her breathing was hard with heavy pants and gasps. Victoria's hand continued to caress over Penelope's body as she thrust. Every touch from Victoria excited Penelope more, and it made Victoria's hands tingle and itch. Penelope moaned deeply every time Victoria took a handful of her flesh, whether it was a roll of her fat or her heavy mounds. Penelope's body felt so good in her hands. It got harder to grip her though as they both began to sweat, the force of their fucking making both of them very hot. Victoria knew Penelope was reaching her plateau. She roughly grabbed Penelope's ass and pounded her with full force. With a scream she and Penelope came, Penelope's pussy flooded with Victoria's cum. With how good Penelope felt on her staff, she unleashed her biggest load yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.