The Accidental Nudist Cabin - Cover

The Accidental Nudist Cabin

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Three couples head out for a weekend at the cabin on the lake. Through circumstances beyond their control, it becomes a nudist weekend. Close friends get MUCH closer, as they spend their days and nights naked with each other. Is their any limit to how close they'll get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Once more I was the last to awake, but this time it was nowhere near as glorious as the previous day.

Not only was I sore from head to toe, but my 'alarm clock' was shaking the bed like a Jiffy-pop shaker.

I opened my eyes and growled, "Enough."

"Man, you're a hard sleeper," Dan teased sitting on the bed opposite. "You already missed all the drama."

A lifetime's worth of amazing memories created in one night. It was all coming back to me. "Jesus! What a night!" I stretched and stood in front of Dan who, reached out with the back of his hand, and pointed my morning wood away from his face.

"Fuck dude! Don't point that at me - I've seen what it can do. I thought my wife was going to have to leave here in a wheelchair."

I walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open and laughed. "Look who's talking. I'm amazed we're not pumping my wife's stomach this morning. You seemed awfully relaxed, smokin' a cigar, having a drink, while Sheri sucked you dry," I reminded him.

"Over and over again," he agreed. "Damn that was hot! I don't know if I could survive too much of that one."

"You'll never get to find out if you keep using her as an ashtray, you dick."

"Shit. You heard that, huh? One fucking mistake, and I bet I hear about it forever."

"Your wife made some comment about my doing the whole 'Clinton' cigar thing on her and the consequences. If it gets too bad for you, I know how we can re-direct the heat."

"So, you've got to tell me, is she often like that? I mean, IN-credible!"

"It's not that bad, she only gets that way about every few weeks or so."

"Sounds about perfect then," he said with a huge, mischievous grin.

I walked back out, headed to the kitchen, looking for a lot of water, and a little snack. "You up to something?"

"Well, now that you've been here, you know what I'm up against. There are just so many things I'd like to do to the place."

"It's a diamond in the rough. Hope Diamond, maybe."

"Exactly, and I could really use some help," he said slyly.

"Shit - here comes the pitch." I said, sitting and eating hard biscuits and honey.

"Think about it. Every two to three weeks, we make a weekend of it. And when we're up here, the same rules apply - the Accidental Nudist Cabin. We get some work done in the day, get a little R&R in, and then we give our wives a well deserved change of scenery in the bed."

"Oh, this is for our wives, huh?"

"Robin's already been nagging me to setup our next trip out here. Just you and Sheri."

I laughed. "Let's see if Sheri makes the same request," I teased.

"No doubt, bro. She's paid a visit to the promised land. She'll be begging for a return trip."

"You are so full of shit. What was that you said about drama?"

He explained that Jack was gone when everyone else started waking up, but he showed up a little later - just needed to clear his head, he claimed. The girls wanted to get out and do some absolutely minimal shopping, just enough clothing to get home without getting arrested, and some provisions for lunch since our larder was just about empty.

Apparently there were some heated words between Jack and Jill before the whole group left. Jill talked about staying behind, if she wasn't wanted, and Jack took that poorly, making some comment about her wanting to stay behind with the two of us.

"Damn, I hate that shit," I told him. "I thought Jack had more sense than all that."

"I don't think any of us expected last night to end up like it did, ladies included, and I'm hoping he just needs some time to work things out."

"You're cool with everything right? You feeling a little weird? Maybe want to punch me in the mouth?" I asked, only half-kidding.

"If you told me three days ago that I'd be chatting with a guy who fucked my wife senseless, and I'd be as happy as I'd ever been in my life, I'd have laughed in your face." He smiled. "You're not going to snake her, and I don't think she'd survive more than once a month with you anyway. How about you?"

"I gotta admit, a couple of times I felt a little bit weird about the whole thing. Sheri passing out BJs was one thing, getting double-teamed by you horn-dogs, that was completely mind-blowing. She had just finished telling me she wasn't going to let anything bigger than a finger inside of her." I grinned maliciously. "Come to think of it, I guess she kept her promise."

"Fuck you too, asshole," Dan laughed. "If you hadn't used up Robin, and then hogged Jill for the rest of the night, we could have all shared like nice friends do."

"You know, I thought I might get upset or jealous, but the God's honest truth is I thought it was great. Now I'm thinking I'm the luckiest fucking man in the world. You get to be the second luckiest."

"But none of this goes on back in Dallas, right?" he asked.

"None. I think the 100 mile rule applies here. 100 miles away from home, if I'm anywhere near your wife, she's fair game. Same goes for you and Sheri."

"Like a Cozumel trip?" he asked smiling.

"Bowlegged for the whole week," I told him.

"Good, as long as we're on the same page," he laughed.

We talked some more about our plans for the place, and it turned out he had big ideas. Of course with 30+ acres of prime land, a couple of hundred yards of lake front, and the legal right to do almost anything he wanted on it, I'd dream big too.

We were starting the shut down process, and dealing with a few issues around the place when we heard the bikes returning. It was hard to miss.

The girls came traipsing along, discarding their clothing almost as soon as their feet hit the floor. All three of them. Then to my immediate disappointment they headed back inside the cabin. The beautiful natural scenery suddenly seemed pale in comparison.

Jack wandered over our way, with a contrite look on his face. "Hey Dan, sorry about the crap this morning. The combination of being hungover, and not getting enough sleep left me in a crappy mood, which was pretty ridiculous after last night. I just wanted to let you know I was sorry. The comment about Jill sticking around for you guys was uncalled for."

"Forget it. It was a pretty weird night. In a good way, I think, but it might take a while to really wrap my mind around it."

"No shit. I guess I just wasn't ready to see Jill like that," he sighed.

He continued, a little awkwardly, "We've got to go early. I checked my messages once I had cell reception, and some crap came up at work. I've got to fly out to San Deigo tomorrow. So I think we'll leave in just a bit if you don't mind."

I wasn't sure if that was the only reason he was headed out, but at least he was out of his funk.

"Don't sweat it." Dan answered. "We're almost done shutting this place down, and we'll be leaving in a couple of hours anyway."

"You need me to take any stuff back for you? I know you don't have much storage."

"We're not taking much of anything back this trip. We ate the food, drank the liquor, and we're wearing all the clothes we brought. Just some toiletries and odds-and-ends that can fit in Alex's bag."

We lost the two of them about 15 minutes later. I did get a nice kiss goodbye from Jill, and a whispered assurance that everything would be Ok, and we'd get a chance to play again before too long. The naked hug was nice. She waited until the very last moment to get dressed, bless her little heart.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.