The Accidental Nudist Cabin - Cover

The Accidental Nudist Cabin

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three couples head out for a weekend at the cabin on the lake. Through circumstances beyond their control, it becomes a nudist weekend. Close friends get MUCH closer, as they spend their days and nights naked with each other. Is their any limit to how close they'll get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

I woke up slowly, sticky from the humidity and heat, my head hammering from too much alcohol, and my mouth as dry as the Sahara. I could hear voices nearby and pulled the pillow over my head to block out the vicious light.

"Looks like someone is waking up," I heard pronounced.

"I wonder if his owner is as well."

"Jill!" I heard my wife admonish our friend.

I realized I had a bad case of morning wood, and without a half-bottle of tequila in me, I wasn't the exhibitionist I had been the night before. I moved the pillow from over my head down to cover my waist, which got me soundly booed.

Sitting up and looking at the group I was entertaining, I was glad I was covered with the pillow. The view alone was almost enough to put me over the edge.

All three of the women were in the kitchen, and all were topless, wearing towels around their waists, and nothing else.

"Glurgh aarrhg, uuunh," I mumbled. I wasn't a morning guy.

"Dan is down cleaning up the brush and mowing the grass between us and the water. Jack is scouring the area for our clothing, most of which the wind had its way with last night, and is scattered across 30 acres. Wouldn't you just figure?" Sheri answered, as if she understood my grumbling.

I staggered out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I waited patiently for my erection to subside enough to pee through it. I read the plaque above the toilet reminding me, "If it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down." Just below that was a reminder to keep toilet paper and other paper items out of the toilet. Foregoing the morning flush, I splashed some water on my face, rinsed my mouth with someone's mouthwash, picked the junk out of my eyes, took two deep breaths and went out to face the world. My staff was still semi-hard, in appreciation of the scenery.

"You'd think he'd be in a better mood. God, for how many years has he scoped out our tits? And now with them on full display, he's like the Grinch." Jill pronounced, leaning back against a counter with her arms crossed, which put those yummy looking tits on proud display.

"Look! You got him to smile! He's alive!" My ornery wife teased.

"Water. Food." I grumbled, while they laughed at my misfortune.

"You'd think he'd be bouncing off the walls. If I gave Dan a BJ like Sheri laid on this one, I could probably get me a new convertible." Robin chimed in.

"If you gave Jack one, I'm certain he'd buy you one, before I kicked his ass!" Jill teased.

"Jesus, Robin. Don't remind me! I was so wasted. That good tequila sneaks up on you." Sheri pronounced. "I'm not in the habit of giving public blowjobs. It must be that damn Te-Kill-ya."

"Amen to that. I'm switching to rum tonight. Tequila makes my pussy sore," Jill complained, almost getting a spit-take from me.

I could barely believe what I was hearing. I'd known these people for at least three years. Both women had been in our wedding party. I'd never heard half as much sexual discussion as I heard in that kitchen before someone placed a stack of hot-cakes in front of me.

Robin couldn't leave well enough alone. "If you get as drunk tonight as you were last night, I'd be surprised if that was the only hole that was sore. As a matter of face I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least twice as sore," she said, with a nod toward me.

We had honey for the hot-cakes, kind of an odd combo to me, but I was ravenous and it hit the spot. "What should I be doing this morning," I asked, slowly coming to life.

"Me!" Jill cried out.

"No, Me! Me!" Robin argued.

I was still a little slow on the take. Looking on in awe as the two gorgeous ladies vied for my attentions. I could feel myself responding to the idea.

"Down boy. They're teasing you. Take a dip in the lake, you stink of booze. Then take a ride up the trail and see how bad it's going to be getting out of here," Sheri told me.

I'm sure I looked like a little boy who'd had his candy snatched out of his grasp.

"Aw, don't pout," Jill told me while she moved behind me and leaned her breasts against my head. She gave my shoulders a gentle massage. "Maybe when you get back we'll let you lather us all up with suntan lotion."

Robin giggled. "Right. You've already promised that to both the other men."

"Hey," Jill argued, "First, there are three of us, and second we need to get covered more than once a day, don't you think?"

"True, true."

"Where's my towel?" I asked, looking around.

"You snooze, you lose. There's a limited supply so we're washing them a few at a time. You don't need to worry anyway. Of course yours would be one of the trousers that managed to stay local. You won't want to head up that trail in just a towel anyway." Sheri informed me.

"You don't need a towel for a dip in the lake," Jill reminded me. "So stop staring already, and get to it, or we'll put the eye-candy away."

I turned on my heel and headed out the front door.

"Wait up, I'll walk with you, I need to check on Dan," Robin said, chasing after me.

We could see Dan at work with a gas weed-whacker down near the waterline. The path down had a decent slope to it, but not enough to make the walk difficult. The path was stone and looked as old as everything else, and just as solid. There was grass, real Bermuda grass, for about 10' on each side of the walk, and then a stretch of five feet of plain dirt to the side of that, then more grass. It looked odd.

"Dan does that to keep everything else from overgrowing the grass. I think its overkill. He sprays a couple of gallons of Roundup on it every couple of months all summer. I figure it can't be good for the environment."

"I'm not going to second-guess him. He's the one doing the work, and the grass looks amazing." I had stepped off of the walkway onto the grass, which felt soft and cool under my feet. Robin fell in beside me.

We walked a few steps in silence before she spoke. "I'm sorry about last night."

I laughed. "I'm not. It was stupid and wrong; the place and timing were horrible. Under the right circumstances it could have been one of the most sensational experiences of my life, but hell, I'll take it as it was, and thank my lucky stars."

"You are so bad," she said, giving me a little bump with her shoulder.

"Look who's talking, hot-lips."

"Stop, you're embarrassing me." She said turning away, as we ambled slowly along.

"I don't want to do that; I want to get you horny, like me." I teased. Her husband was only about 40 feet away.

"Mission accomplished. I've been horny ever since I started walking around wearing only a towel, one slip away from being completely nude in front of everybody." She paused in her stroll, and did a spin for me. "Walking around with my tits out, I feel like I'm begging everybody to fondle me and have their way with me," she said, turning back to the lake.

"Can we keep our little mistake last night a secret?" she asked me softly, turning toward where her husband was clearing out the tall weeds.

"I think so," I told her softly. I paused to turn and walk toward the water while she peeled off to check in with her hubby.

"That's good. I figure if I can trust you with one big secret, maybe I can trust you with more in the future. Maybe much more." And with that she turned and walked away.

I walked out onto the dock and took a dive toward the swimming platform about 30 yards out. I used a nice easy freestyle that cut through the cool water easily, refreshing me, and making me feel 100% better. When I got to the platform I climbed up and rested for a bit, letting the warm sun beat down on me. It felt like it was in the high 80's already.

I looked back to the cabin, which was so picturesque perched on the hill. Jill was on the porch, laying towels across the railing to dry, getting the full impact of the sun. Looking down at the water's edge, I saw Robin had entered the lake and was swimming my way, with an easy breaststroke. How apropos. She got to the platform and climbed up the ladder to join me.

"I have so many great memories of this place, growing up," she announced as she shook out her wet hair, and laid down on the wooden platform, taking in the sun. I was taking in the view.

"This area doesn't change. It takes me right back. I love it," she said with a sigh. "Do you know I had my first boy-girl kiss right here on this platform?"

"It's beautiful, the scenery here is amazing." I meant both the natural scenery and the view just a few inches from me.

"Do you always stay hard like that?" she blurted, out of the blue.

"I'm not hard," I told her. But I was getting there.

"I mean full and thick like that, semi-hard. You've been like that since I first saw you last night. You're either hard as a rock or on the verge of getting hard, like now." She looked at my stiffening rod. "Ok, maybe not like now, seems you're hard as a rock again! Naughty boy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.