The Accidental Nudist Cabin - Cover

The Accidental Nudist Cabin

Copyright© 2014 by Tx Tall Tales

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three couples head out for a weekend at the cabin on the lake. Through circumstances beyond their control, it becomes a nudist weekend. Close friends get MUCH closer, as they spend their days and nights naked with each other. Is their any limit to how close they'll get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Robin plopped down on the couch, in the seat nearest the fire. "Pass it here. I sure as hell need a drink." The couches were in a bit of a V shape, further apart nearest the fireplace, and only an arm span apart at the opposite end.

Within a few seconds we were all gathered in the sitting area, tired and ready for a break, listening to the storm continue outside, and maneuvering for a place to sit. I ended up next to Robin, with Sheri by my side. On the other couch Jack was opposite Robin, Dan opposite Sheri, and Jill was firmly ensconced in the middle. I looked her over, anticipating a great view, but she had her legs demurely crossed.

Robin sprinkled some salt on her hand, licked it and took a drink from the bottle. You could see the surprise on her face. "Wow! That's the best tequila I've ever had. I swear it's like a single malt scotch!"

"El Tesoro Anejo, it's been sitting on my shelf for the last three years. Not the best but pretty damned good." I informed her.

The bottle made a circuit of the room, the salt leading the way, followed by the tequila, with the squeeze lemon following behind. Before it had completed a second trip, Jill started in again. "This isn't really that bad. I'm just thankful that we have a roof over our heads."

That got a conversation going and it was decided that each person had to say one thing they were glad of on this trip.

Dan had the bottle, and was about to lick the salt off of his hand. "I'm glad that only one window was broken, and Jack was able to close it." He licked the salt, took a swig from the bottle and leaned over to pass it to Sheri, who had just passed the salt to me.

As she leaned forward to take the bottle, her towel fell open giving everyone paying attention, and Dan in particular, a full on view of her chest. She set the bottle down on the table, re-did her towel, and grabbed the bottle again. "Didn't I tell you?" she told Dan who gave her a smile. It was his first smile in a while.

"I'm glad that we remembered to bring the booze," she said, before taking a healthy swig.

On my turn, it was easy enough. "I'm glad that if we're going to have to make the best of a bad situation, it's with you guys." It was true enough. Not only did I get along well with both Jack and Dan, Dan in particular, I was always happy to be around their sexy wives.

Robin took the bottle eagerly without doing the salt. "I'm glad that I found out about this stuff. I swear I'm never drinking Jose Cuervo again." She took her time sipping at the bottle, before deciding to relinquish it.

When she leaned over to pass the bottle, I got a good view of her rear; somehow her towel had gotten bunched up around her waist in the back. It was a very nice rear.

Jack took his turn, "I'm glad that we had clean dry towels," he said, "and I hope we have more tequila; we've about killed this soldier".

I got up with the front of my towel tenting more than a little, and fetched a second bottle of the same. I was a little surprised at how quickly we burned through the first bottle. We only had three bottles of Tequila, and from the way things were going, it looked like we might finish all of them tonight. With about 25 ounces to a bottle, this crowd was taking healthy swigs.

Jill took the bottle from me. "I'm glad we have a fireplace and Dan the Man found some dry wood somehow." As she turned to pass the bottle to Dan, I wanted to shout out that I was glad her towel was too short. She had become a lot less ladylike about how she was seated in the last few minutes, and it was clear to me, from where I was sitting that she shaved her pussy. And quite a pretty little pussy it was.

"I'm glad the stolen bag had our clothes, and not the liquor." Dan said, taking a long draw on the bottle.

When Sheri reached for the bottle again, she once more spilled out of her wrap. "Damn it! I need a bigger towel."

"No you don't," Dan laughed, and earned a giggle from everyone present. Jill elbowed him just for form.

Sheri stood up and ostentatiously retied her towel only around her waist, leaving her magnificent tits out in the open. "Fuck it. I'm glad that I'm with people I don't mind showing my tits to." She took her swig, and passed me the bottle.

I was damn near in shock. I never, EVER, would have expected that from my dear wife. Not that she didn't like to go around our house nude every chance she got, nor was she anything but spectacular to look at. Still it was beyond the realm of anything I could have expected from past history. I looked around to see that the other guys probably had never expected it either, but were damned glad of it. Nearly every eye in the room was locked on her massive mammaries, ladies included.

"I'm glad ... uh, I'm glad there were no animals living in here," I said. "I'd hate to be fighting for space with a family of raccoons."

Robin stood up and lowered her towel around her waist. "I'm glad Sheri broke the ice. It's damned hot near the fire." She then took her turn on the bottle. When she'd finished she put the bottle on the table, rather than get up.

I tried not to stare too much, but how could I not at least look? Robin's tits were perfect. She was so small, the full melons on her chest seemed to defy gravity, and her pointy nipples shouted out that she was enjoying herself.

Robin had an exotic look. I knew she was part Asian, I think Thai. I had met her mother who was half whatever it was and she looked much more the part. With Robin, it gave her a small, slender body, long raven tresses, and an achingly pretty face. She had a slight, exotic slant to her eyes, but her nose was very Scandinavian, and her curves seemed all-American. She was the best of the melting-pot. I'd had a thing for her since I'd first met her. Having her sit next to me almost naked, tits bare to the world, and both of us half drunk, was an almost unbearable temptation. I badly wanted to use her for my salt-lick on my next shot.

Jack got up and grabbed the bottle. "I'm glad it's hot by the fire," he said with a wink at Robin.

Jill took the bottle and sighed. "Now, c'mon. How am I supposed to compete with those?" she asked, nodding to the two pair of exposed breasts.

Robin piped up immediately. "Face it Jill. We have no clothing. No bathing suits. And I bet the road will be in no shape to go out shopping tomorrow. We have no privacy in this one room cabin. And everyone here has seen your lower half already. Shit, Alex is getting a helluva show right now. Just show us your tits already. It's only tits."

"I'll be damned if the only ones to show skin are going to be the women." Jill said. "Oh, fuck it." She stood and pulled off her towel, turned, folded it and bent over to place it on the couch where she'd been sitting. "I'm glad I lost 14 lbs since February."

Seeing her ass and most of her moist pussy as she bent over, I was glad she'd decided to play the game.

She was stunning. Jill had full, natural breasts, with large swollen aureole. She was blessed with beautiful curves and just a hint of a tummy above a smooth shaven crotch. Her shoulder length brown hair was longer in the front and shorter in the back, where it curled under to her head, normally. Tonight it all hung straight down, curling a little at the ends. She had a natural prettiness, the girl next door look, emphasized by a field of freckles around her nose and across her chest.

I was hard as a rock, and embarrassed that I'd probably have to lose my towel soon as well.

Dan stood and removed his towel, revealing his burgeoning excitement. "I'm glad that everyone here will look damned good naked." Then he looked at me, "Except for Alex. Dude, there's something wrong with a man shaving his chest."

"I don't shave my chest," I argued, "It's just that grass can't grow on a well traveled highway."

Sheri took the bottle from him, stood and removed her towel as well. "I'm glad I waxed this week." She was sporting a sexy Brazilian landing strip. She took her sip and passed me the bottle, before folding her towel and placing it beneath her.

That little action put an end to any discussion Dan and I were having. And no, I don't shave my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.