Lizzy, a Morality Tale - Cover

Lizzy, a Morality Tale

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4: Lizzy Gets What is Cumming To Her

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lizzy Gets What is Cumming To Her - Lizzy and her BFF learn about proper conduct in the classroom. Naughty girls who flash their pussies at the teacher may get spanked.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   School  

Anna was still luxuriating in the thrill of Jason’s cock embedded in her previously unused pussy. “Jason, you know I appreciate what you just did for me, but it is sad that it couldn’t have been done by my father. Liz is so lucky, to have a father that loves her but isn’t so uptight.”

“I understand, Anna, and I’m not hurt by the fact that you wish it were someone else fucking you. Would you like to be my girlfriend and we can fuck out brains out whenever we want?”

“Ooh, that would be nice, Jason. Will you fuck Liz, also? She needs it as badly as I do.”

“Of course. Mom is probably missing Dad in her bed, by now, so why don’t you and Liz and I share a bed tonight? That will give Liz and I a chance to bond a little more, although she does look cute with Dad’s cock buried between her thighs, doesn’t she?”

“Yes she does. It makes me feel sorry for people who are so hung up on old taboos that they can’t enjoy special moments like these. You know, in the old days, it was common for fathers to break in their daughters and for mothers to help their sons. I think it’s a shame that our society gotten so far away from those loving arrangements.”

Sylvia had indeed been missing her husband’s familiar cock, even though the excitement of fucking her own son every night had added a lot of spice to her life. It would be nice to settle back into a comfortable routine for a while.

When they were dismantling the traces of their ceremony, Andy had some encouraging words for Anna. “Would you really like to fuck your father, Anna?”

Anna didn’t hesitate. “Yes, I would, Mr. McGovern. I love him so much and would really like to show him how much, but he is so caught up in his rules that he would never consider it.”

“Hmmmh. I’m not so sure about that, Anna. Do you mind if I meddle around a little and see what we might be able to do?”

“Oh, Mr. McGovern. I would really like for my father to fuck me, but please don’t do anything that would upset him.”

“Don’t worry, Dear. I will be careful.”

“Will you fuck me sometime, Mr. McGovern? Maybe it will make me feel like my daddy is fucking me.”

“I’ll be happy to, Darling. Maybe you can stay over next Friday night, as well, and you and Liz can share my bed, while Jason gets back together with his mother. Do you girls also want to fuck Mr. Brown?”

“Oh! Can you also arrange that?”

“Let me work on it.”

In the days that followed, Andy began laying out an elaborate plan. It had elements of a scheme he had read about in another story. It involved a way to guarantee anonymous sex. First, he had to get the right people together and set the stage. He also needed to find a way to assess the proclivities of the main characters. If Anna’s father, Fred, and Mr. Brown were not into anonymous sex, then there would be little point in going ahead with the plan. He would need to be very discrete and careful.

Andy set up a poker party and invited Fred and Mr. Brown, as well as an old Army buddy and one of his friends from the office. He knew both of them would fuck anything they could outrun. He was also pretty sure that Jerry Brown would love to fuck the girls if a safe opportunity were offered. He had no way to know Fred’s interests and willingness to go along with things.

However, if Fred were surrounded by eager participants, he might be less inclined to continue pretending to be a tight-ass.

The first poker party was a resounding success. The men got on well together and had no problem letting their hair down a bit. Andy stocked up on good whiskey and cigars and everyone left feeling very mellow and relaxed. Andy had assured them in advance that the rest of his family would be out for the evening, so they wouldn’t be disturbed.

After the second or third party, Andy steered to conversation around to sex in a very casual manner, to get a feel for the sensitivities of the other. He told a couple of pretty raunchy jokes and encouraged the others to compete. To his mild surprise and great pleasure, he found that Fred was comfortable discussing all manner of sexual relationships in that sort of setting.

The next step in laying the groundwork was to ask if anyone was interested in seeing some videos he had acquired recently. No one objected, so he brought them out and watched closely to see the responses of his guests.

Not wanting to move too fast, he saved the video of an anonymous sex setup until the next week and brought it out somewhat apologetically. “You guys may not be interested in this kind of stuff, so let me know if it goes too far for you.”

Everyone, including Fred, protested that they didn’t think anything would be too far, unless it was extreme S&M or some such. Andy noticed a glint in Fred’s eye that was very promising.

When the group met the following week, Andy led them down to the basement where some cubicles had been set up with glory holes, such as they had seen in the video the previous week. The lights were very low and just bright enough to be able to move around without stumbling. In addition, there were little privacy shields between the partitions, to prevent embarrassment between the men.

“Wow! Andy! When did you do this?”

“Oh, some time ago. My previous poker group used it occasionally, but they have all moved away or gotten married and such. I have been looking for replacements. Are you guys up for this?”

Fred spoke first. “Can we be certain that no one will blab about what happens here?”

Andy confirmed his concern. “Yes, gentlemen. If any of you are uncomfortable with this arrangement, there is no obligation to remain, be we hope that you would respect our privacy by never speaking of it to anyone else. Is that a problem for anyone?”

“Not for me”, they all chimed in and we had a five-way handclasp to seal the deal.

“Ok, then, gentlemen, next week I hope to have the women ready for you.”

“Who are they?”, someone asked, before realizing that they must remain anonymous.

“Sorry, can you guarantee that they will remain discreet?”

Andy promised,”Yes. That I can guarantee. I have known these women for years and know all of them to be discrete and trustworthy. However, any of you who prefer can wear a mask or protect your identity in any way you choose.”

That seemed to take care of the last concerns, but then one asked, “How old are they?”

“They are a mix of young and mature. I think any of you would enjoy their appearance if you could see them. By keeping them anonymous, we are able to retain their services, which would not be possible if their identity were known. Any further questions? If not, we will meet here again next week. Bring whatever you like for identity protection with you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.