Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 27: Tweaking the Media

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27: Tweaking the Media - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Wednesday December 25, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke to find just Tracy in bed with me. She was curled up with her head on my shoulder as a pillow. I kissed her nose and got out of bed. She groaned, "What time is it?"

"It is just after seven. We need to meet Rafael at 8:00 to see the rough draft of the commercial. I'm going to call down and have them have our breakfast ready in the dining room. What do you want?"

"French toast with bacon," Tracy said as she rolled out of bed.

I will never get tired of seeing her naked body. She beat me to the bathroom with a giggle. I would have to pay her back later. I called Kara and got her and Kendal's order before I called them in. Tracy let me in the bathroom to get my shower as she dried her hair. I grabbed a pair of shorts and t-shirt with the Range Sports logos on them and found Tracy ready. We met the other girls at the restaurant.

We ate quickly, and then headed to the main entrance. They had a SUV waiting on us to take us in town where they were setup for the day. It was a bright and sunny morning with temperatures in the mid-70s. They had picked Christmas day to do these shots because the stores were closed and we could rent them out. The driver dropped us off at one of the few places open, a local cafe. It was only half full and most of those people I recognized from the previous day as members of the production company. Rafael saw us come in and waved us over.

He was very excited.

"You are going to love this," he said pointing at his laptop.

We gathered around and he played the commercial. The only thing missing was the graphics and voice over. He already had music. I watched as I walked out of the ocean. For the front views, he had me from the waist up. I had been nervous about going full Monty on European television. The camera angles changed and they had a side and rear view. Again, Mr. Happy was not exposed. I walked up the beach and Kara waited for me. She looked fantastic in a bikini top and a translucent wrap.

A close-up showed her rapt adoration for me. You could just tell she had deep feelings. That was what set her apart. Her face was very expressive. The scene cut to what appeared to be after a torrid afternoon. I reach under the pillow and I pulled out a necklaces. They cut to Kara's expression of shock and delight. Everyone seemed to hold his or her breath to see how Kara would react. When the commercial ended, she smiled at Rafael and he bounced up and down in his chair clapping.

"I told you it would work," Rafael said in an excited voice.

"Yes you were right," Kara admitted.

"Did I hear your right? Did you say I was right?" Rafael teased.

I could tell they were friends.

"Don't push it," Kara said in mock seriousness. "What are the plans for today?"

"We are going to shoot this one in reverse order. We are shooting the first scene here at a table by the window. David is going to propose to you."

I heard Kendal snort at the look on my face. Everyone turned and I blushed. Tracy just rolled her eyes. Rafael continued.

"Then we are going to have shots of you two shopping and walking the streets. You two get to wardrobe and makeup and let us get the shot set up," Rafael said as he shooed us away.

Today was on a tight schedule because everyone wanted to get done early so they could go celebrate Christmas. Around 11 a.m., we started to have problems with people showing up. Rafael had to block off a portion of the street so we could work. At noon, we took a break. Tracy came up and handed me my phone.

"Adrienne called and asked that you call her back."

Something was up because Tracy looked like she had a big secret.

"What is going on," I asked her. She smirked at me and said, "Just call her."

I dialed the number Tracy gave me.

"David, I hear congratulations are in order," Adrienne said in a playful voice.

"So I take it you saw my butt pictures. I was hoping to show you that in person."

She laughed.

"What would your fiancée say to that?"

That brought me up short.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play coy with me. Your asking Kara to marry you is all over the news. They even have pictures of you proposing. It is so romantic," Adrienne crowed.

"We are still on for prom?" I asked.

"Sure, you wouldn't be the first two-timer I went out with."

"Do you have to put up with this kind of thing all the time?"

"Yep lover boy, you are going to have to get used to it. Nice butt by the way. I think I am going to hold you to showing me it in person," Adrienne said her best seductive voice.

I could tell you that when she talks like that - you listen.

"God Adrienne, I'm hard just listening to you. You will have to hose me down if I see you in person."

"It is good to know this old lady still has it."

"Don't give me that. You never lost it and it is beneath you to be fishing for compliments. All you have to do is say the word and I'm on the next flight to track you down," I growled.

"Oh, sexy David, I think I like him. Maybe you will have to play at being my boyfriend next when Kara dumps you."

"Don't tease me Adrienne. I just got engaged, but if you are serious, I will break it off. And I think we would both enjoy playing."

"I better get off here before you talk me out of my panties. Tell your faux fiancée hi for me and call me after the New Year. I think I might have something we can do together."

"Thanks for calling. I can't wait to see you again. Have a happy Holiday," I said.

Tracy came up, looked around to make sure we were alone, and kissed me. She got a serious look that took me back.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"I was just thinking that we are not going to be able to go out once you are famous," Tracy answered.

"What makes you say that?" I was confused and a little scared.

I could tell that she was serious. I had a hard time figuring out Tracy at times. I couldn't figure out what I was missing.

"David I love you, and I won't hold you back. You are very special," she said.

"No baby, we are very special. I can't do this without you. I love you. I would never let my career hurt that."

She gave me a strained smile.

"I know. That is part of why I love you so much. I have never doubted you love me. But we may have to make some decisions that keep us apart for now."

I couldn't believe my ears. Was Tracy talking about breaking up with me for my own good?

"Tracy, my public life will not stop me from seeing you. So get that out of your pretty head. You and I are a team. If you left me, it would kill me. I'm serious. Don't even joke around about something like that."

She had tears in her eyes. I sometimes forget how fragile she is.


After lunch, we had some scenes to shoot on the street. Basically, we were window-shopping. By now, we had a crowd of about fifty people and the entertainment media filming our every move. Clare showed up and got worried.

"They don't have any security. We need to get some here before you can continue to shoot."

I think Clare looked for roadblocks instead of finding ways to fix things. Her concern spooked Kara. She told us of a shoot where a gang of boys had tried to kidnap her when she was on an overseas job. She now insisted on having a bodyguard. She figured it would be safe in Florida. Kara and Clare went to talk to Rafael because the crowd was growing.

I went over to Tracy and Kendal.

"Clare has a bug up her butt about the crowd. She wants to stop the shoot until security comes for crowd control. Kara is nervous. I guess she had a bad incident at a recent photo shoot."

"Why don't you just go talk to them," Tracy asked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Yeah, why not just talk to them.

The three of us walked over to the crowd. When we got close, they didn't seem to know how to act. Several teenage girls looked like they were going to get a little over excited. I think what clued me in was them bouncing up and down and whispering to each other.

When I got to about three feet of the barrier, I stopped.

"Hey everybody, we are on a short break before we get shooting again. I thought I would come over and say hi."

"Can I ask a question?" asked a girl who looked to be about ten.

"Sure, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Lisa. My Mom thinks you're hot," she said as I saw her Mom blush and a few of the other women and girls nodding their heads.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tracy get an evil grin.

"Is it true that you are going to marry the pretty lady?"

"Lisa, we are shooting a commercial and part of the script has me asking the pretty lady to marry me. Now the press got a picture of me asking Kara to marry me and that is what your Mom saw," I told her.

"So you are single?" she asked and then turned to her Mom. "Mommy, you can still marry him."

That got the crowd to laugh. I saw the TV cameras zoom in. Lisa looked upset that everyone was laughing. I got down and grabbed her hands.

"Honey, they are not laughing at you," I told her as she looked at me doubtfully. "They are laughing at your Mom and me. I think she wanted to keep it a secret..."

Tracy came up and whispered they were ready for me.

"We are going to be done around 3:30 p.m. I will come back then and sign autographs if everyone is good. We need quiet on the set, so we can be done sooner. Will that work for everyone?"

One girl looked disappointed and raised her hand. I pointed at her. I felt like we were in school.

"I'm sorry sir, but my family is leaving shortly. Can I get an autograph now?"

"Sorry, if I do it for you I will have to do it for everyone," I said.

I could tell she was near tears. All I needed was another woman crying. I turned to Kendal.

"Get her name and address and I will mail her a signed photo."

That seemed to satisfy her and a couple of other people were asking Kendal for the same thing. I waved and went back to where we were working.

"What were you doing over there?" Rafael asked me.

"I was doing a little crowd control. I got them to promise to behave, and when we are done I will go over and sign autographs."

Kara and Clare both caught my comments to Rafael. Kara came to me concerned.

"I know you will find this hard to believe, but not everyone is a nice person. I just want you to be aware you don't know what someone might do. All it takes is one idiot to get you hurt," she said.

She could see my look of disbelief so she added.

"Hey, I was brought up in the same type of Midwestern small town where everyone knows your name and waves when you drive down the street. You leave your doors unlocked when you go out. I am just trying to give you some advice. This is the most terrifying aspect of being a celebrity. You don't know what psychos are going to become obsessed with you and stalk you. I know you are a big tough guy, but do me a favor, and when you go sign autographs, take some security."

As much as it went against my core belief that everyone was basically good, I was not going to fight her advice today. It would only upset her, so I promised to have a security person with me later that afternoon.


We wrapped up the shoot by 3:00 p.m. By then Clare had brought in security and I was allowed to sign autographs. Before I was done, I was starting to get writer's cramps. I must have signed my name 200 times and had my picture taken almost as much, but I sucked it up and did it with a smile.

To my surprise Kara, Tracy and Kendal all took off. To my even greater surprise, Clare stayed and babysat me. When I signed the last one, she was leaned up against her car smiling at me.

"So how does it feel to be a celebrity?" Clare asked.

"It's a lot of work. Where did the girls go?"

"Kara wanted to take a shower to get her makeup off. Tracy wanted a nap and to talk to her parents and friends. Kendal is meeting her football player. I swear that girl finds a different guy in every town she is in," Clare gossiped.

I just gave her a look. Then she said, "Get in the car, I'm hungry."

We went to an Irish Pub that was open. We ordered a couple of burgers. Clare then told me what was on her mind.

"Aunt Deb sent me out here for two things. The first is she wanted to make sure you didn't have any issues with the press. Your image is important not only to Range Sports but to our company as well. The second is we want to rework your contract."

"Didn't I just sign a five year deal, why on earth would I want to change it after only a couple of days?" I asked letting the irritation show in my voice.

"It is because you are going to need more of our services than we originally agreed to. Our deal was short sighted. We were looking at this as just modeling. Frankly, we think you could do much more based on your charisma. Deb got a copy of your commercial and you come across as natural and very likable."

"That wouldn't have anything to do with me running around naked would it," I joked.

"I admit you're attractive, but you have to realize I'm around attractive people all day long. We have fifty models we could have filled in with Kara for the shoot you are doing. But none of them would have caused the stir you have," she said holding up her hands to keep me from denying it. "Hang on and let me finish. We saw the footage of the three players hitting on your girls. Every one of our other guys would have either gotten into a fistfight or shouting match. You were aware of the cameras and did something creative."

I thought about it for a moment and she was right. My first instinct was to punch them.

"We want to add a publicist into the mix. With your involvement with Kara and this spring, if Adrienne goes to Prom with you, we want to take advantage of that. This will help build your image. We want to make you a household name. You have just enough bad boy and boy next door to test out well in our target demographics."

I took in what she said. My goal had never been to become famous. Make some cash, yes. I'm not stupid either. Getting name recognition would boost my booking rates dramatically. It would also open doors I would never be able to get past without that recognition. I had talked to Kara about some of the pitfalls of fame. I would have to think about this and talk to my family and Tracy.

"I need to talk to you about something I'm not sure you are going want to hear," Clare said, as she seemed to brace herself for my response. "Just hear me out before you react."

"I'll try," I gave my honest answer.

"We would like to suggest you not have a girlfriend," Clare said as she raised her hand to cut off my response to this news. "I'm going to be very blunt. I know you think this is unfair, but you need to think about how your fame will affect Tracy. It takes a very strong and secure person to withstand the pressure of dating a celebrity. You have to ask yourself if it is fair to her. I know you guys love each other. I see that when you are together. Do you love her enough to not put her through the tabloids and paparazzi?"

She let me digest that. She then launched into her next line of attack.

"As you know from Kara, it is not uncommon for there to be a need for public boyfriends. Heck, Adrienne even uses them now and again. There are many reasons for having one in this business. For a young celebrity, you are perfect. You don't have a bad reputation. You are an up-and-coming sports star. You also have shown your butt a few times making you a little dangerous. You will appeal to those girls who want to break out of their little girl image and move towards being more adult."

"Come on. No celebrity is going to want to date me. I'm only doing the Kara thing because she and I are friends. Plus I have no intentions of breaking up with Tracy," I let my anger through.

"Hey, I'm not trying to piss you off. I'm just letting you know the realities of fame," she said trying to soothe my anger. Then she laughed. "I bet by the first of the year we have requests from several young starlets that want to date you."

I just sighed.

"I'm not saying I will go along with this. But if I do, what is involved?"

I think Clare took it as my acceptance of her plan.

"You would have to be seen in public with your new 'girlfriend'. The dates would have to be convincing yet wholesome in appearance. You would also sign nondisclosure documents preventing you from telling anyone you were not really dating. You would also be required not to be seen with anyone else in public."

"Okay, I'll get back to you on the girlfriend thing. My first reaction is to say no, but if Deb thinks it will help my career, then I need to listen. I will not make any promises though until I have talked it through with Tracy and my friends and family," I promised. "What is the publicist going to cost me if we agree to that?"

"Nothing, we just need to fix the services provided section of your contract. I would suggest you talk to Tom about this. He may suggest you hire an outside publicist. Normally they take a five percent cut."

"Okay, sounds like a plan," I said.

"The last thing I need to talk to you about is security," Clare began as I rolled my eyes. "You need to take this seriously. All it takes is one deranged person to ruin your day and possibly your career. As much as possible we will get location shoots to have security in the contract. This one did not go through our office and frankly, I'm surprised that Kara didn't insist on it. I want you to meet a member of our security team after the first of the year to help you recognize possible safety issues.

"I'll arrange for them to come to your home so they can talk to everyone in your family. You might also think about hiring your own security people down the road. They can help you figure that out."

With the mention of my family, I was more open to talking to them. Every teenage guy thinks he is invincible, but when you put my family and friends in the mix, I was more willing to listen.

Clare and I finished our lunch and she gave me a ride back to the hotel. I had some things to think about. I needed to talk to Tracy and get her take on what Clare had told me.


When I got back to my room Tracy was nowhere to be found. I tried to call her but it went to voicemail. I checked and she had not left a message. When she went back to the hotel, she said she would meet me here. I called Kara to see if she had seen her. She didn't pick up either so I called Kendal.

"Hey, it's David. Have you seen Tracy?"

"Nope, last I saw she was in the lobby heading to her room. Maybe she went to the spa."

"Okay, maybe you're right. If you see her have her call me, I'm going to go run. I haven't been exercising enough."

"Don't worry about her. I'm sure she is fine. If she isn't back by the time you get back call me."

"Okay."

I hung up and changed into my running clothes. I was actually relieved that Tracy wasn't here. I needed some time to process what Clare had said. Running always seemed to help. When I headed out, I decided to run the golf course. The hotel was on a curvy two lane road that wasn't actually the best for safety. My only concern would be getting beaned by a golf ball.

I set a brisk pace sacrificing distance to get a quick workout. Two laps around the course and I was ready to quit. I needed to cool down because I had a stich in my side. The only solution I had come up with was talking to Tracy. I really couldn't decide anything without her input.

I was a little concerned if I should even bring it up. After her goofy reaction earlier and telling me she may have to break up with me, had me on edge.

I got back to our room to find my phone had a message.

"David, come to Kara's room when you get this," Tracy's voice came through the speaker.

My first reaction was to get mad. My gut told me that they had been getting frisky with each other. Tracy and I had discussed our boundaries and we had agreed to be together when we had sex with someone else. Just because we had had sex with Kara yesterday didn't mean it was okay today ... or did it?

I decided to take a long hot shower to help me calm down. Why did Tracy and Kara being together bother me? Was I jealous? As I got out of the shower, I had to admit I was. I just assumed they would want to be with me. I never thought they wanted to be alone with just them. If I thought about it, that was what had happened yesterday.

I got dressed, went, and sat on the balcony overlooking the ocean. I was lost in thought when my phone rang. It was Tracy.

"Hey, where are you?"

"I'm in our room."

"Didn't you get my message?"

"I just got out of the shower," I replied.

"We want you to take us out to dinner, somewhere nice."

"I already ate. Why don't you two go ahead," I sulked.

She paused before responding.

"Who did you have dinner with?"

"Clare," I responded, not giving her any more information.

"Why don't you come and keep us company?" she asked.

"That's okay. You guys go and have fun."

I bit my tongue to keep from adding anything else. I knew I was being a dick, but couldn't seem to stop myself.

"David, what is wrong?" Tracy asked trying to keep her voice even.

"Nothing," came out terse.

"Bullshit, now talk to me," Tracy demanded.

"What have you and Kara been doing since you got back?" I shot back.

There was silence. Then she answered.

"We were just having some fun."

I cringed having my suspicions confirmed. I needed to get off the phone before I said anything more.

"I've got another call coming in. You and Kara go have fun without me," I said as I hung up.

As soon as I hung up, I realized what a dumb ass I was being. This was the woman I loved. I was the one that wanted to spend time with Kara and her. I got up, went to Kara's room, and knocked. Kara answered the door. I saw Tracy sitting in a robe looking at her cell phone. She looked up at me and I felt the pain I had caused and rushed to her to give her a hug.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," I whined.

"Go get dressed in something nice. You are taking us to dinner and then you will get something from both of us that will put you in a better mood."

She kissed me, which did the trick. She went with me to change since we were just across the hall.

When we got into the room she said, "David, I just realized what Kara and I did would be hurtful. I should have talked to you first. I can see where a two minute conversation would have avoided this."

"I have to be honest, I was jealous. I know both Kara and you care for me very much and I am being stupid. The good news is we love each other and can talk things out. I'm sorry I overreacted," I told her.

She snorted.

"If that is you being a dick, I think I'm okay. It wasn't planned. We came back and it just happened. I think we have to agree this might happen in the future. I know I would be pissed if I found out you were with someone and didn't tell me, even Kara, but if we are open about it, I think we can agree it is okay as long as we come clean as soon as possible. What I would have a problem with is if I found out from someone else a day or so later."

I had to agree.

"Okay, I understand the spur of the moment thing. I think I can live with that. If I have problems, we will talk about it."

She gave me a kiss and swatted my ass sending me to go get changed.


Kara had made reservations for a French restaurant in Jacksonville. A car service picked us up. When we got settled, the conversation turned to my talk with Clare.

"She wants me to get a publicist. Either Ford will provide one or I need to talk to your Dad and get some ideas. Clare mentioned it might be best to hire one myself."

"I've got one. I think if I were you, I would get my own. That way you know they are working for your interest and not Ford's," Kara offered.

"What do they expect they will do that we are not already doing?" Tracy asked.

I thought for a moment.

"Good question. I guess they may just have more access and specialized training, but between you and Lily, you have the social media covered. She did mention setting up public 'girlfriends' for me," I said. I knew I had stumbled into it when they both turned to give me a look that every guy recognizes.

Kara took pity on me.

"I thought we were dating. Are you dumping me for Lindsey Lohan?"

I laughed.

"Yep, you know me. I am always up for a good party."

Tracy scrunched her forehead.

"What does Clare want you to do?"

"The worst of it is they want us to break up. They want to use my celebrity and trot me out as some Disney kids 'boyfriend'. They think it will put me more in the public eye and raise my rates for modeling gigs."

"They're right you know. I'm doing the same thing in a way. I'm using your boy next door Midwestern good manners and using you as my 'boyfriend'. Look at that underwear model that was the pop singer's 'boyfriend'," Kara said, ignoring the glare from Tracy. "He helped her move from miss teen to being looked at as more of an adult. The only problem was she did her own Lohan act."

"Are you thinking about doing this?" Tracy whispered.

"Oh honey no," I said as I reached across the table and took her hand. "Clare made me promise to talk to you about it. We have been through too much for me to become selfish and just think about my career. It isn't as if I'm not making any money. I mean heck, my life is pretty good for a 15 year-old guy. I have a woman that loves me and I'm doing cool things with a woman that is in lust with me."

That got me whacked by both of them. Tracy seemed appeased for now but I knew that this would come up again. Tracy always looked out for my best interests and I did not ever want her to think that I thought my best interest was we breaking up.


When we got back to our suite, Kara was the first one through the door. I let Tracy in and she went to our bedroom to change. Kara had a look that spoke of lust. She had my knees quivering. She came to me, grabbed my wrist, and brought my hand to her face. She sucked my middle finger into her mouth causing me to moan as my mind envisioned sexy exotic Kara using her mouth on my extended member. She took my wet finger and guided it under her skirt until it was covering her clit. I was at first shocked that she wasn't wearing any underwear, but soon got over it as she rubbed my finger over her slickening slit.

"Oh yes, right there," Kara sighed.

Tracy came out of the bedroom in just her panties. Her large breasts swayed as she slinked up to us. She slid her hand behind my head and pulled me into one of her patented mind-erasing kisses. I felt another hand slide onto the other side of my head and pull me away from Tracy as she whined because of me breaking our kiss. Kara gave me her version of the mind eraser. When she released me, both girls were giggling as they pranced into the bedroom.

I heard Tracy say, "Told you he would go all stupid. All you have to do is kiss him and he gets that faraway look."

I started losing clothes in the living room. I was naked by the time I hit the bedroom door to find both of them on their knees with their asses up on the side of the bed. I was not going to ignore that invitation. I put on a condom and I went up behind both of them and rubbed their asses. I spread Tracy's cheeks and dipped my head down so I could lick her sex. She let out a moan that could only be construed as desire. Kara saw what I was doing and giggled. I could tell that Tracy was close so I decided to make her wait and switched my tongue attack to Kara.

"David!" Tracy howled.

"So sad ... I think he needed some new pussy to eat ... ouch!" Kara squealed as I smacked her bratty butt.

"Bitch! I share my man's dick and ... ouch! David!" Tracy complained as her butt got smacked.

I pulled my tongue out of Kara's slit and said, "Kiss and make up."

They both hesitated and I smacked their asses again. That got them moving and their lips came together in a hot kiss. Tracy was the aggressive one and rolled Kara on her back as they kissed. Their breasts were mashed together as they started to explore each other's body. Tracy was in perfect position as she straddled Kara for me to line up and plunge my thick cock to the hilt in her steaming pussy.

Tracy's head snapped up and she hissed, "Yeeessss!"

As she rose up her tits were right in Kara's face and she did not hesitate to nip one of Tracy's nipples. The unexpected stimulation sent her over the top. I knew she could have multiple orgasms if I pounded her during a good orgasm. I let my hips do what they wanted and you could hear the staccato slapping as we came together. Kara had reached down and was stimulating Tracy's clit as she also worked her breasts over, and, as expected, Tracy rolled from one orgasm to another, her body stiffening and she was chanting, "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!" over and over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.