Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 24: Christmas Dance

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24: Christmas Dance - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Monday December 16, 2013 – Freshman Year

Tracy had been a great help the last few days. She had kept me focused, and on schedule. She even went on my photo shoot on Saturday, something she never did before. I was starting to worry that her parents were going to miss her because she was with me 24/7. She solved that on Sunday when we went to her house after church, and spent the afternoon with her parents. Tom and Mary just seemed to be happy that she was happy.

It was funny what will change a relationship. For us it was my Mom's cancer. The saying that you need to live each day as if it was your last seemed to fit how we felt. It drew us much closer together. Our friends noticed, and started calling us the 'Siamese Twins', because we never seemed to be apart, and were always touching each other.

Our sex life had changed also. We took our time, and made love to each other. We were still not having intercourse, but everything else was on the table. We would spend hours just making out, or holding each other. I was starting to realize that Tracy was that special person for me. Just a caress from her sent shivers up my back.

Our relationship seemed to affect all my other girl relationships also. There was no longer the sexual teasing from Angie and Gina. I didn't even think about my friends with benefits. Well not the benefits part, and they all seemed to understand. Tracy's friends were the same way. Her three closest friends, Mona, Kelly and Kim, were all very supportive of us. In a strange way, Tracy and I coming together seemed to calm everyone. The sexual tension went way down when it was obvious I was in love.

The only person that seemed not to like us being together was Ed. He was still spoiling for a fight after our battle in the parking lot. I tried hard to ignore him because it was not a fair matchup. Ed is 5'5" 145 lbs. compared to me at 6'2" 200 lbs. Why he still sat at our table at lunch was beyond me. On Friday, he made a comment about cancer being God's way of thinning out the herd. Tracy literally had to sit on me to keep me from coming over the table. Surprisingly, little Lily had punched him in the nose and re-broke it. He finally decided taunting me was not a good idea when Kevin picked him up with one hand, pinned him to the wall, and explained the facts of life. The good news was no one was suspended.


Finals week was upon us. Tracy had gotten my head back on straight and Suzanne tutored me. I was feeling confident going into this week. The only final that worried me was PE. My class had about half the swim team. To get an 'A' I had to finish in the top 10% of the class in both the distance and skill races. With only 30 kids in the class, I had to finish in the top 3. Places 4 thru 6 would get a B and if you finished the swims, you got a C. There were 10 swim team members. Two of which went to state. I really wanted to have straight A's this semester, and PE of all classes, looked to be the major obstacle.

First period math found Sun waiting for me. I could tell she was bursting to tell me some news.

"What's up with you?" I asked. "I thought we had a math final today. You are way too happy."

"I have a boyfriend."

Well that was interesting. She saw I was going to wait her out so she told me who it was.

"Jake Adar. I met him at the mall a couple of weeks ago. We went out Saturday night and he asked me to be his girlfriend."

This was something she really needed. Confirmation that she was okay, but of course I might have to ask around to make sure he was a good guy. The best person for the job was Tami. I made a mental note to ask her.

"That is great Sun. I'm so happy for you."

The bell rang and Mrs. Sinclair gave us our test. With Suzanne's tutoring help, the test was a breeze. I handed it in 15 minutes before class ended. Mrs. Sinclair told me to wait and she graded it with me at her desk. I got a 97, so that gave me a solid 'A' for her class. I went back to my seat and got out my History notes. I had History and Social Studies tomorrow. Wednesday I had Biology. PE was distance swim today and the four shorter swims on Tuesday.

After math, my morning classes were just review sessions.


Lunch conversation turned to the Christmas Dance at Wesleyan. This was the only thing that Tracy and I were not on the same page. She still did not want me to go with Jennie Wesleyan. I think Tracy's exact description of her was 'manipulative bitch'. I had to agree with her, but I had made a promise to Teddy that I would take her.

I also owed Teddy an answer about attending Wesleyan in the spring. Tracy and I had talked about it at length. I had flip-flopped on my decision several times. My Mom's cancer finally decided it for me. The first argument was I wanted to stay close to Mom. Tracy reminded me that the medical bills may force me to work more. This meant I might not be able for play football. Teddy Wesleyan would be making a commitment to improve the football team. For those two reasons, Tracy and I decided to stay.

The reasons for going to Wesleyan were compelling. They have an excellent college preparatory curriculum. Most of the graduates were admitted into Ivy League quality schools. They also had one of the best theater departments in the state. Ford had been hinting I might be doing some TV work in the future. Tracy had also agreed to join me, so I would have both her and Tami close.

Jeff, Jim and Mike all wanted to know who their dates were so I sent a text to Tami. She was at lunch also so she hopped onto the video chat. Tami asked me to hold her up so she could see who all was at the lunch table.

"Hey guys! I miss you. So what's up?"

"We were having lunch and the guys want to know who their dates are. I know you were able to find dates for Jeff and Jim, but what is it with those girls? Mike is a great guy. I even heard Mona say he has a decent ass."

I knew Tami would play along. I had been teasing Mike for a couple of weeks. He was starting to have a complex that none of the girls liked him. Mike was a great looking guy and the 'official' Big Man on Campus for the freshman class. Jeff and Jim were in on the joke and they thought it was hilarious when he would start grumbling.

"I showed them his picture you sent me and they are all nervous. If all else fails, Lizzie Towson will take one for the team and go with him."

I threw a face. Lizzie was the girl I rode back in the limo with from our big road game and to Jennie's home. She was the one with a questionable moral character.

"Has she been to the clinic recently. I wouldn't want Mike bringing anything back home," I said as Mike pulled my iPad out of my hand.

"Tami, show me the picture David sent," Mike demanded.

She made a production of looking for it. She acted as if she finally found it. She held it up to the webcam. It was Mike's sixth grade school picture. The poor guy went beet red. I bolted for the door with Mike in hot pursuit. I was laughing too hard for him not to catch me. He gave me a shove into a locker and we both started laughing. He finally caught his breath.

"You got me good with that one. I have been wondering if something was wrong with me for the last few weeks." He thought about it for a moment. "Those shits, Jeff and Jim are in on it aren't they?"

"Yep, from the get go. We couldn't help it once Tami showed me your sixth grade picture. Damn that was a bad hair day."

Mike had thought it would be cool to have a Mohawk. He got some of his Mom's hair gel and went to town right before the picture was taken.

In the end, Tami refused to reveal their dates. It was going to be fun to find out who their mystery dates were. I already knew that Jeff was going with Janet Hill, the daughter of Mr. Hill from the newspaper flyer ads. Jeff was going to be one lucky boy because Janet was a great girl. She made a point to come to most of my jobs for her dad and we were becoming friends. I was confident that Tami would find fun dates for all of them.


After lunch was the class I had been dreading, PE, and the long swim. Coach Engels had the swim team boys go in the first group. There were 10 lanes so our class of thirty would go in three equal groups. I think the swim boys wanted to lock up the competition before it even got started. What they didn't count on was that the lower rated swimmers wanted to make names for themselves.

From the start, four freshmen pushed the pace. Coach Engels was talking to me about strategy.

"If you are going to have a chance you need to do a consistent pace. You have to have enough to power through to the end. I predict that the rabbits are going to mess up the pace for the rest of this group. It will hurt their times in the end."

We both could see the seniors take up the challenge and come roaring back on the upstarts. By the end, they were dying out there. The time I was shooting for was the third slot for an 'A' and that ended up being fifteen minutes and thirty seconds. To do this I would need to put up my best time by fifteen seconds.

The next group was recreational swimmers. The best time for the group was sixteen minutes and nine seconds.

From the start, I fell into my zone and just swam my race. My height helped with my speed. If you ever noticed, world-class swimmers are tall. Michael Phelps is 6'4". Towards the end, I was a full pool length ahead of my closest competitor. Even the swim team was cheering as I powered through the last length of the pool. In the end, I came up short. My time was fifteen minutes and forty-five seconds. I had a chance for an 'A' if I could do well tomorrow and if one of the three in front of me slipped up.

When I got out of the pool, the other swim team members looked nervous. At the first of the year, I was planning on going out for swimming. When I left for my next class, I felt I still had a chance at getting an 'A'.


I was in my own world between classes when I was startled.

"Hey, David," came Tracy's sultry voice from my left.

She fell into step with me, her spray-on jeans hugging her every curve while her tits jiggle enticingly in her clinging t-shirt. Damn I loved this girl. One look and I forget my name.

I smiled wildly as I remembered the feel of her body under me as I drilled her tight pussy. Can you tell I was horny? Her perfect body needed some attention. I was not normally like this, but I pulled her into an empty classroom, and planted a kiss on her to remind her that I loved her. At first, she was pushing on my chest, but she came around to my way of thinking quickly.

"Wow David, what got into you?" Tracy asked as she recovered from our lip lock.

I pulled her in close so she could feel the steel rod that was in my pants. Tracy's eyes got big and she wiggled against me to let me know that she was interested.

"Baby, you keep that up and I'm going to molest you right here. I'm going to talk to the Doc tomorrow. You be ready for me when I get home."

The look she gave me made my knees go weak.

"Tracy I'm just horny. Don't let me push you. I love you too much and I actually know what to do to make this problem go away."

I waggled my eyebrows as I made a jacking off motion. She swatted my arm and we hurried off to class. She put her hand in my back jean pocket and gave my ass a squeeze. Did I say I loved this girl? You bet I did.


Since we found out about Mom's cancer, we started to have family dinners on a more regular basis. We also were inviting more people to dinner each night. Tonight was no exception. Tracy, Tom and Mary Dole were all there along with Mrs. Anderson and Beth making it ten for dinner.

One of the side effects of the chemo was Mom had lost her appetite. Angie read an article that marijuana helped, so Greg had scored some for her. It was weird knowing that your religious mother was in the bedroom getting high. As a family, we decided we needed every advantage, and her not eating would only weaken her more.

The other side effect was she was losing her hair. I found her Sunday quietly crying with a handful of hair in her hands. It still wasn't noticeable but we all knew that the day was coming when she would need a wig. I held her until she was feeling better. I could not imagine what my poor mother was going through. I tried not to think about it because the 20% chance figure kept circling around in my mind.

Tonight Mrs. A and Mary Dole had combined to make the feast. They hit on an Italian theme, and we were having lasagna made from Mary's Dad's recipe made with chopped up meatballs. Mrs. A was in charge of salad, garlic bread, and desert. She had made my Mom's favorite cherry cheesecake with white chocolate sauce. We had all died and gone to heaven. These two women could cook.

After we ate Greg unbuttoned his pants to give his gut room.

"Angie, honey, talk to these ladies, and learn their secret. Good golly that was good."

Angie gave him a kiss. We all knew she was learning and was going to be a fine cook in her own right.

"I keep waiting for Tom to mess up so I can steal Mary. She is hot like her daughter, and can cook as well as Mrs. A."

I knew I had stepped in it as soon as I said it, and Tracy, Beth, and Angie threw their napkins at me.

"I have my eyes on you boy," Tom said and Mary winked at me behind his back causing everyone to start laughing.

Tom looked around confused until he saw his wife flirting with me. He grabbed her and she squealed. Everyone was in high spirits.

"What is up with these two," Dad asked as he indicated Tracy and me.

Beth made a gagging motion.

"I know, it's sickening. I get so jealous when they start making eyes at each other. They are now the 'perfect' couple."

She made little air quotes.

"I'm going to make you all a little sicker."

I got down on one knee and I heard Tracy gasp as the room went dead silent.

"Tracy Dole, you make me the happiest man in the world. I have a question I need to ask you that will make me complete. Will you go to Amelia Island with me?"

She looked at me in stunned silence. I was not sure what everyone was thinking I was going to ask, but apparently, that wasn't it.

"Yes," she said in a little girl's voice.

Everyone started laughing and I stood up and took her in my arms. She gave me her patented mind-erasing kiss that left me just focused on her. Mom came up, and swatted my ass, causing Tracy to break her spell over me. Mom grabbed me and kissed me.

"You little shit. I thought you had lost your mind for a moment, but to be honest I was fine if you had."

Oh my goodness, my Mom just said she would be fine if I asked Tracy to marry me.

Tom waved his hands.

"Only if there is a long engagement. Like ten years."

Tracy grinned.

"I'm fine with that."

We got a lot of Ahhhs.

"My little brother still needs training," Greg said as he got up and kneeled before Angie.

He and I had planned this.

"Angie you are the light of my life. You and Kyle make me ache I love you both so much. Would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

He pulled at a ring and she had tears running down her face. She couldn't get the words out so she nodded yes. The room erupted in joy. I had never seen my Mom so happy in all my life.

Later the girls all cornered me.

"Did Greg put you up to the fake proposal?" Mom asked me.

I was cornered at the sink with Mom, and Mrs. A blocking my escape routes. I just smirked.

"He was nervous, so I agreed to warm up the room for him. Once he saw how it was done he was okay."

Mom and Mrs. A grabbed me and both kissed each cheek.

"You are a good brother," Mrs. A said as she wiped lipstick off my cheek.

Tracy split the two and gave me a hug.

"Where is Amelia Island?" Beth asked.

"It is just south of the Georgia border in Florida. It is an old historic area and I guess the beaches are nice, all I know is that it will be better than hanging out here freezing. Plus I can't wait to see Tracy, Kendal and Kara in swim suits."

There were some general comments about men being pigs, but the vision of them made my shorts tighten. I think I would leave tonight if I could.


Tuesday December 17, 2013 – Freshman Year

I found myself in the pool getting ready for the final race of the day. We were doing the backstroke and Coach had the top six in the final race. I was currently sitting fifth. I needed a combination of two of the top four to drop down behind me and I had to win by enough of a margin to move up two spots. The swim team boys were strutting around acting very confident.

In the previous three races, my biggest disadvantage was the turns. They had been practicing them for years, and they gained valuable time on me. Coach Engels had taken me aside, and shown me how to make the turn while doing the backstroke. He also taught me how to do a dolphin kick underwater at the start and at the turn to pick up valuable time. I remember watching the Olympics and seeing them use it to great advantage.

The other problem with the turn is that it is blind. Coach told me a secret that there was a red mark on the ceiling that I could use to tell when to do my flip. Most competitive swimmers count their strokes. I was not consistent enough to use that technique.

We all readied for the start. When the horn went off, I exploded off the wall and submarined for as long as I could. The other swimmers popped up sooner than I did. I was on the end so I could see where everyone was when I hit the surface. I had a half body length lead. I was pumped thinking I might actually win. Then reality crashed down on me. I saw the red mark and did my flip short of the wall. I barely touched it and had no push. I basically was dead in the water. Fortunately, some of the other swimmers saw me make my turn and did the same as me.

I had to give it everything thing I had to make it competitive. I ended up in fourth place. I crawled out of the pool with my dreams of straight A's dashed. Coach Engels gathered us around.

"I want to tell you this was the best swim class I have ever taught. I know I told you I was only going to give out three A's, but comparing times from the last five years we have eight swimmers that would have earned A's in any of the other classes. So I am going to award the top eight A's." That got me excited. "And since I am leaving at the end of the semester, to Coach at State, I'm feeling generous. The rest of the class gets B's."


I was studying for my last final in my apartment when Tracy came back from her therapist appointment. I could tell she was down so I stopped studying to find out what was wrong.

"Baby, what's bothering you?"

She took in a breath and then sighed.

"I asked my doctor if we were ready for sex, and she said yes. When I came up stairs you still had your clothes on."

The little shit.

I had my clothes off in a flash to her delight, I threw her over my shoulder, and kicked open my bedroom door and I deposited her in the middle of my bed. She was wiggling all over to remove her clothes as quickly as possible. It looked like a clothes bomb had gone off in my bedroom. Seeing Tracy naked took my breath away. My eyes took in the goddess in all her naked glory, stretched out across my bed. Her golden hair, in a bright halo around her head, was making Tracy look like an angel.

She lifted her left leg and let it flop onto the bed. Her womanhood was shaven and her pink glistening center was on display. Good lord my girlfriend was gorgeous. My dick ached in anticipation. I looked down and the head was purple and leaking pre-cum like crazy.

"David, that looks like it hurts. Are you okay?"

Tracy giggled as she pointed at my cock.

"Damn woman, I think you are going to kill me. If I get any harder I'm going to burst."

I moved to the bed and fell between her legs. I kissed her full lips and she grasped my cock and tried to stuff it in. I moaned as it found home and Tracy's incredible tightness enveloped my throbbing member. I would like to say I was always a girl's dream in bed. This time ... not so much. I shot what felt like a gallon of cum as soon as I was all the way in.

"Oh dear lord ... guuuhhhh ... arrrrrhhh ... Gawd," I managed to grunt out as I pumped Tracy full.

Her eyes went wide when she saw me almost pass out as I collapsed to her side. My dick pulled out of her with a wet sucking sound and once the cork was pulled cum poured out of her.

"What the fuck, David? Cum much?"

My girlfriend was becoming a comedian. She looked down as cum continued to slide down her ass and puddle on the comforter. I think I might have to get that cleaned.

My eyes flickered open, and I gave her a little boy grin.

"It was good for me at least."

"You are going to have to give me the fucking of a life to make up for that. I swear to God, I have been waiting for this for months and Mr. One-Stroke strikes. If I had wanted that, I would have gone down to the local junior high. You better be able to get that worthless dick of yours up in the next few minutes, or I'm going to go find someone to finish the job."

Tracy knew I was nothing if I was not competitive. All you had to say was someone was better in bed to get my attention. Fuck that. I sat up and found I was a little dizzy. Maybe too much blood went to a certain appendage.

"I'm sorry, give me a minute," I groaned as Tracy was shooting me dirty looks as cum was still leaking out of her.

She got up in disgust as she went to the bathroom to clean up. I managed to crawl out of bed and pull off the comforter before the puddle of cum soaked through and messes up the bed. I walked into the bathroom to find Tracy using a washcloth to clean her thighs. I felt Mr. Happy twitch. That's good news he isn't dead. I walked up behind her and admired her fabulous ass. She gave me a wink when she saw me checking her out.

"If I didn't know any better, you wouldn't get to make that up to me. I don't think I have ever been spermed that bad. The last time I had a guy cum that fast was freshmen year with Luke Herndon," Tracy said as she finished up.

"This I have to hear," I said.

Hearing Luke as premature ejaculator brought an evil smile to my face. Tracy and I had never discussed her sexual history. I think it was mostly because I didn't have an interest in knowing. Just like Suzanne, Beth and Cindy, I didn't really want to know. The main reason was that I knew they have been sexually active in the past, and I would guess I'm friends with some of their past boyfriends.

Tracy thought about my request and she decided to share.

"Look, I don't really want to go through all my past lovers. Luke though was funny. I went out with him for three months last fall. He was the hunky running back, and dating him helped establish me as top dog with the cheerleaders. You have to realize that was very important to me then.

"My problem at the time was Luke was my first. He would stroke one maybe three times, and cum. He played it up that I was soooo hot, but after the football season I broke up with him. When he asked out Kim, she came to me for advice. I told her about his problem, but that he would be a nice guy, and help her reputation. She came to me, and told me he still has a quick trigger."

I was chuckling at Tracy's story. She noticed Mr. Happy was firming up.

She grabbed my member and led me back to bed.

"Come on big boy. Show me what you can do."

I growled at her and I flopped onto my back. She slinked up onto the bed and I grabbed her hips and placed her pussy over my mouth. I pulled out every trick I knew. I sucked, I twitched my tongue, I sucked her clit, I finger fucked her, I attacked her G-spot, and I put a finger in her ass. My goal was to make her cum so hard she would forget all about every other guy that had ever pleasured her.

I have to say it was harder than I thought, because Tracy was not passively taking it. She was giving a master class on blowjobs that was distracting me. I could tell that she was getting the better of me, so I figured it was better to lose a battle to win the war. I decided not to hold back, and came like a freight train.

I think she thought I would try to hold back since she had shamed me about cumming quickly. When I erupted, she jerked back at first in surprise, but like a trooper, she took it all. She even licked my ball sac, to collect some that she missed. I was gently licking her, teasing really. She got a smirk on her face, and that was when I attacked.

I flipped her over and her legs went wide. I jammed two fingers in her and really worked her G-spot. I slid another finger into her ass, and used my tongue and lips to abuse her clit. Tracy snatched my hair trying to pull me off just as she exploded.

"AARRHHHHGGGOOOOOD!" she screamed.

Shit, Mom was going to be able to hear that one. This went on for the next five minutes because I didn't let up. She seemed to praying to God.

"OH DEAR LORD! GOD SAVE ME! FUUUUUCK!"

Her head was flopped back and forth. I was waiting for it to spin around. I had never seen Tracy so worked up. I was starting to worry she was going to hurt herself, but I had been challenged. It was time for Tracy to learn who the master was. I pulled my fingers out of her holes, it was like the current turned off, and she collapsed. The thing about Tracy was that her nipples are very sensitive.

I reached up, clasped a nipple in each hand, and squeezed them. She came close to levitating as she came again.

"MAKE IT STOP! OH MY GOD! YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!"

Her hips tilted up towards my mouth and she squirted cum all over my face. I guess paybacks are hell, but I was enjoying this way too much. My lower face and neck were coated in her juices. I pulled her nipples away from her chest trying to make parking cones out of them. She started to quiver and I saw her whole body blush as she had the hardest cum of the night.

Listening to her hysterics as she came repeatedly had a noticeable effect on my cock. I was rock hard again, and had cum twice in the last twenty minutes. There was not going to be a quick cum this time. I grabbed my girlfriend's legs and folded them up so that her knees were touching her tits, and I flopped my dick into her.

As soon as my dick hit the spot Tracy's eyes snapped open and she moaned,

"Please David, I can't take it. Let me rest for a moment."

Nope, I decided, not happening. I snapped my hips forward and buried myself to the hilt in one thrust. Damn she was tight. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!" Tracy screamed.

This went on for nearly a minute before she collapsed.

I pulled my cock out of Tracy with a wet sucking sound and she rolled onto her stomach. I pushed her knees under her to give myself better access. I slotted my cock and took her from behind. She grunted each time I bottomed out. I finally felt my balls tighten and I came. I rolled to my side to keep from crushing her. Tracy had a big smile on her face.

"Thank you David, I missed that."

After I caught my breath, I jumped into the shower. I felt gross with cum all over me. Freshly showered I came out and we went to bed. We spent time talking about what her doctor said. Tracy was very happy that the no-sex ban had been lifted. She woke me at two am and rode me to another orgasm. She wanted me to know she was mine with no more reservations. She was totally mine. I don't think I had ever been happier as I drifted back to sleep with Tracy in my arms.


Thursday December 19, 2013 – Freshman Year

Wednesday night was a repeat of Tuesday. Tracy treated me to another round of lovemaking, and we were both happily exhausted by the time we went to sleep.

I got some more good news. Uncle John was coming up for Christmas. I hadn't seen him since the summer, and looked forward to spending time with him. I also wanted to introduce him to Tracy.

I got my tests back and I had aced them all. At noon, school was out for Christmas break. Teddy Wesleyan had sent a car to pick up myself, Jeff, Jim and Mike up for the Christmas Dance on the Wesleyan campus. I think half the school was hanging around to see who the stretch limo was for, we all strutted out like we owned the place and Tracy gave me a big kiss to remind me who I belonged to.

When we were all safely in the car, and on the way Mike said, "Did you see that. They are going to be talking about us over break. This is great."

They all turned on me.

"Okay Dawson, enough with the cloak and dagger," Jim said. "Who are our dates?"

I smiled.

"You guys are going to be very happy. Tami sent me pictures."

I pulled out my iPad and brought up Megan.

"Jim this is your date Megan. She is on the basketball team and is 6' tall. As you can see, she is very pretty. She is a little fragile though. She has a complex about her height. I think you can help her get over that. She is also one of the sweetest girls Tami knows. You guys will have a lot of fun."

Next, I brought up a picture of Cassidy.

"Mike this is your date."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.