Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 22: Doctor Visits

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Doctor Visits - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Tuesday December 3, 2013 – Freshman Year

When I came awake, I found Beth watching me. "You got your wish."

"What wish is that Beth?"

"I've never been this sore from good sex before. I know I was fucked and I will be walking funny for a while. I still can't believe you stayed hard that long. Did you ever cum?"

"That was weird for me too. I just couldn't seem to get off, but I have to say you were a real trooper. Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it. Each time I came, you just powered through and kept pounding me. I swear it was like a train wreck. First, the train came off the tracks and I knew I was no longer in control. Then the first car crashed and I came. It was like one of those really long trains that just cannot be stopped. Each car kept coming off and I came again. Then finally several jumped the track at the same time and I came so hard I collapsed. Thank you for stopping at that point."

"You seemed a little wiped out," I said.

"I have heard girls talk about being fucked into submission and I always laughed. No guy can out-fuck a girl, or so I thought. I have a completely new respect for you. You out-fucked me. If my pussy wasn't so raw, I wouldn't believe it," Beth said.

"So I take it we aren't doing it again this morning," I teased.

"Okay, but no more than 45 minutes this time."

I talked her into taking a shower with me instead. I gave her a head massage as I shampooed her hair. We played grab-ass, as we got dressed and went down to the kitchen to find some breakfast. My angel Angie was making waffles. When mine were done, she made one for my Dad. I got up and said in a low voice that could not be overheard.

"Hey I need your help."

"Does this involve sex?" Angie asked obviously in a playful mood.

"You got it the first try. I need you to either give Greg a fourth free pass or let him swap one out for Beth."

She finished Dad's waffle and then pulled me into the living room.

"Spill it."

"Beth and I did a little fantasy stuff together. I told her the next one was to have her tied up and blindfolded. Then I'm going out and bringing back a random guy to fuck her while I watch."

"That is soooo hot, and I can see where you want Greg to help. You can trust him and she would never think it was him, did you know they never got together?" Angie asked.

"I'm finding that to be the case more often than I knew. He wasn't with Peggy either. I guess I just assumed some things and I really should have known better. Greg has always been a gentleman."

"I know you have to get going but I need you to do us a favor. Greg is taking Mom to the doctor this afternoon and he has a massage appointment at 4:30. Can you come home and do it?"

"No problem."


Beth took me to school. I was heading to my locker when I was hip checked making me stumble. I heard the musical giggle that told me Tracy was in a good mood.

"Hey beautiful," I said.

"Morning, let's get your books and you can walk me to class."

Suzanne was waiting on me when I got my locker. She was upset.

"What's wrong?" Tracy asked.

"They canceled the tutoring program for David. I came to let you know I can no longer help you," Suzanne said with tears in her eyes.

"Why not," I asked.

"David, they canceled it. I can't tutor you."

"Again I ask, why not?"

"What do you mean?"

"He is saying what is stopping you from tutoring him? He tells me he learns more in an hour with you than he does sitting in all his classes. I know that you enjoy teaching. He likes you to teach him. What is stopping you?"

Suzanne thought for a moment.

"Can you afford $40 per week?"

"Cash okay?" I asked as I pulled two $20 bills out of my pocket and hand them to her.

"I am so stupid sometimes," Suzanne grumbled. "I'll find a place where we can have our sessions."

"Why don't you sign out one of the project rooms in the library? They have a signup sheet and any student can use them," Tracy suggested.

"See. No problem," I smiled.

I found other things were changing now that I was not playing football. In PE, I was no longer in the strength and conditioning program. The wrestling and basketball team were given all the slots in that class. I had my choice of swimming or ballroom dance. Since I had missed the majority of dance class, I figured I would have an easier time passing a swim final than learning all the dances I missed. Swimming also fit into my exercise program.


I got to lunch early. This was the first time I had been back since we lost the last game and Luke and friends had attacked me. Luke was the next one to sit down. He sat across from me.

"David, I hate to tell you this, but you are no longer welcome here. I'm telling you this so there isn't a problem. You need to go back to sitting with your freshman nerd friends."

"You're right, now that I am no longer of any use to you, we shouldn't be associated with each other. I am not welcome and I will move to a more appropriate place to eat," I said.

I was a little surprised I wasn't mad. I think Luke was expecting a fight. I got up and left the lunchroom. I needed time to think. I just dumped my lunch and wandered out to the quad. I had a sweater and jeans on so the 40-degree temperature did not seem so bad. Tami had told me I needed to forgive Luke for me not him. Right now, I didn't feel I was in a forgiving mood.

Uncle John told me that my happiness was up to me. If I chose to let Luke affect me, that was my choice. My uncle would ask me 'In the grand scheme of things does' fill in the blank 'matter?' So the question is: 'Does Luke's friendship matter?' I felt better and decided to go back to the lunchroom. I walked up to the table where everyone is sitting.

"Luke tells me that I'm no longer welcome to sit with everyone and I should go sit with my nerd friends. I just wanted to see if that applies to everyone?"

The whole table looked at me and then everyone but Luke, Ed and Luke's brother Mike got up and we found another set of tables to sit at. When we sat down, I apologized.

"I'm sorry guys. I was going to walk away, but I decided that Luke was no longer my friend, and I wasn't going to let him come between us."

When I had finished my little speech, Lisa Felton walked up.

"Hey David, I was wondering when we were going to get together."

"Lisa let me ask you a question. Do you know Beth Anderson?"

She looked at Beth at the end of the table.

"Yes. I know her."

"Do you know our families are good friends?"

"I might have heard that."

"Well, you took Gary Baxter, the guy that hurt my friend Beth, to the park and let him shoot his load all over you. Now, why would I ever want to get together with you?"

"You are full of shit, I was never with Gary." Her face was turning red.

I pulled out my iPad and flipped through my pictures. I showed her.

"How did... OH MY GOD!"

Lisa ran out of the lunchroom. It suddenly dawned on me. I had just pulled two immature moves in the span of a few minutes. What was it Dad always says: 'Praise in public, reprimand in private.' The pained look on Beth's face told me everything. I had just embarrassed her in public in a very hurtful and personal way. I got up, went to her, and wrapped her in a hug.

"Please forgive me," I begged.

Beth looked shocked.

"David, I'm not mad at you."

"You should be. I should have told you in private. I never would want to embarrass you. I am so sorry."

Beth was looking at me as if I had two heads.

"And that is why we all like you. You try to do the right thing," Alan said.

Beth hugged me.

"Hey tough guy, I know you wouldn't try to hurt me on purpose. And honestly, if Gary messing up Lisa's outfit keeps you from seeing her, it was worth it all day long."

"Would it make you feel any better if you knew that Gary is a premature ejaculator? As soon as she touched him he shot off like a cannon," I supplied. "I have the pictures if you want to see them."

Beth had a huge grin.

"That actually does make me feel better and yes, everyone should get to see the pictures."

I showed everyone the pictures.

"How did you get these, and was she as pissed as she seems?" Beth asked.

"Tom Ball's conference room overlooks the park and we were meeting when I saw them. When he shot off she was not happy. I doubt there will be a second date," I shared.

"Hey I hate to change the subject, but have you all seen my video with Adrienne?" I asked.

I looked over at a miserable Mike and I caught his eye and pointed at my iPad. He got the idea, came over and by the time he got to the table he was smiling.

"Hey Mike, I knew you wouldn't want to miss this."

I played the clip of me making out with Adrienne. Okay, three immature things in the span of 20 minutes, but this one was fun.


When I got home, I found Angie had left me the company uniform. There were matching light blue shorts and polo shirt with my name stitched on to the breast. I rushed downstairs because it was almost 4:30. I got a couple of bottles of water out of the refrigerator and walked into the living room. Angie and Gina were chatting. I smiled at them.

"This is your 4:30," Angie said.

Gina had a twinkle in her eye. I decided I would give her the full treatment. Angie handed Gina a bathrobe.

"You can get ready in there. For the full massage I would suggest going nude, but if you are uncomfortable you can leave your panties and bra on."

Gina came back out wearing the robe. Angie held up a sheet so Gina could get on the table. She had her lay on her back and placed folded towels over her breast and groin areas. I came up to the table.

"My name is David. I will be giving you a massage today. Have you decided on the scent you would like me to use?"

"Quit being a goof. I want the lavender," Gina said.

I got the massage oil and I stood at her head and began by giving her a face and scalp massage. Angie had soft jazz music playing and the lights were dimmed. I could feel Gina relaxing as I worked on her. When I finished her head, I worked on her upper torso while bypassing her breasts. She was completely relaxed.

I then skipped down to her feet. I used the technique I used on Beth and Tracy and I soon could smell Gina's arousal. I heard her gasp as she had a little orgasm. Angie gave me a smirk knowing what I had done. I worked my way up her legs and when I was done with her front, Angie came over and held up a sheet as Gina rolled over on her stomach. A folded towel was placed on her butt.

Gina's back had knots that needed to be worked out. Each time one would finally release she would moan. She had two located right above her butt. I could tell these hurt as I worked on them.

When they finally released she said, "Oh man that has hurt for months."

I worked her calves and thighs. One trick Greg had taught me was if you work upwards on the inner thighs, it forces blood to fill the sexual organ, be it a penis or labia. This is a trick that is used to bring about arousal. I watched as Gina's already aroused pussy opened up begging me to touch it.

It was hard to resist, but she was Alan's girlfriend. By the time I was done, I could hear a soft snore. Gina was sound asleep. Angie motioned for me to follow her to the kitchen.

"Do you think she will be back?" I asked Angie.

Angie giggled.

"Hell yes, she will be back. She has the hots for you big time, and you just gave her a safe way for you to give her an orgasm."

"Do you think she will tell a friend or three?"

"Yes, but you can't touch them in inappropriate places."

I sighed.

"I know, but she was damn hard to resist."

"Slow down, she is a very happy girl right now. The foot trick is okay. Just don't make a mistake that will cause us any problems. Good job," she said and then looked at her watch. "Tracy will be here in a few minutes. Go get changed, I don't want you to think you did anything wrong today. I just need to make sure you understand the rules."

She hugged me and went back in and I heard her talking to Gina.


I went back to my place and got ready. Tracy took me to a nondescript office building downtown. She was meeting with a therapist twice a week. She still had issues from dating Bill Rogers. I waited as she went in. I pulled out my Biology book and studied while I waited. After 45 minutes, the Doctor came out and got me. She looked very studious in a nice business suit and looked to be in her mid-40s.

"Hi, I am Doctor Hebert. Tracy has shared some things I need to get clarification on. I appreciate you coming in and helping me understand,"

I sat down and waited. Doctor Hebert said nothing for a full minute then smiled.

"I see Tracy was right. You are self-confident. I am going to ask you some personal questions and I hope you take them in the spirit that they are asked. We need to keep in the forefront that Tracy is your main concern."

I nodded and she continued.

"Are you and Tracy sexually active?"

"Not since we got back together," I answered.

"Are you sexually active with other partners?"

This was going to get interesting.

"Yes, Tracy and I have talked about this and we decided we wanted a more open relationship for now. We agreed that communication was critical and we both have to agree if there are going to be outside partners for both of us. I have relationships with three other close friends. These are what I would describe as friends with benefits. We get together because there is closeness and trust that we cannot find in a casual hook-up."

"I see," she said as she took notes. "How would you describe your relationship with Tracy?"

"The short of it is that I love her. She is a special person and I am lucky to be with her. We make each other better. When we are together, we make a great team. Beyond that, I find that I like her family and I know my family loves her. On the intimate side, she pushes all of my buttons and then some."

Then Doctor Herbert hit me with the big one, "Do you trust her?"

"Boy, you get to the heart of the matter. That was the reason we broke up the first time. It was the main reason I didn't try to win her back. When I was able to get some time and distance from our breakup, I came to realize I missed her dearly. The good outweighed the bad significantly.

"Tracy helps keep me organized and on track. Right after the breakup, I wanted nothing to do with her, but she convinced me to allow her back. Over time, I saw she still had my best interests at heart, and I still had feelings for her. We became friends again. I made a conscious decision to trust her again. I know if I put limitations on that trust, I would always be looking for breaches of our bond together. If I did that, I would find some, and doubt would set in. We would be doomed as a couple. So I chose to simply trust that Tracy has our best interests at heart and leave it at that."

"Thank you for coming in. I need to talk to Tracy for a few minutes."

I got up and went back to the waiting room. I waited another 45 minutes and finally she came out. She had been crying. I stood up in concern and she ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Are you all right?"

She gave me a tight smile.

"Not here, let me take you to dinner and we will talk."

To say a million things were churning in my mind would have been an understatement. No guy wants to hear a phrase with 'talk' and later in it. Somehow, you have messed up big time. We went to the local diner close to my house and found a quiet booth in the back. We sat quietly and I felt myself getting tenser. I had decided she was breaking up with me.

"I'm sorry," She said.

Hell no, here it comes. She wouldn't look me in the eye. The waitress chooses that moment to take our order.

"I will have whatever he is having."

I ordered.

"I will have a cup of tomato soup, a grilled cheese with tomato on it and a salad with ranch dressing on the side."

I can't take it anymore.

"Tracy you can tell me anything. Just tell me, this is killing me."

She took a moment to calm herself.

"After hearing you describe us as a couple, I saw why I messed up before. Doctor Herbert feels I had a breakthrough today. What it uncovered is I have a lot of work to do before I can commit completely to you. I will understand if you decide you don't want to go out with me while I am fixing me. The main thing is we can't have sex until I do."

I felt a sense of relief. She didn't breakup with me.

"I didn't get back with you just for the sex. Even though you are very special in that department, I got back together with you because of the way I feel when I'm with you. So I guess I'm asking if we are still together."

She half cried and laughed.

"Doctor Herbert said you wouldn't dump me. Of course, we are still together. That is until you don't want me anymore."

I felt relief and joy. Tracy and I just felt right together. We were both in much better moods through dinner. She took me home and dropped me off.


I came into the main house looking for Mom to find out how her doctor's appointment went. I found everyone in the living room. Mom smiled when she saw me.

"The lost son comes home. I hear you did a good job today."

Greg got up and handed me $30.

"Gina booked three more sessions and requested you specifically."

I handed Greg back the money.

"Don't start paying me until you get all your upfront costs paid for."

Greg looked stunned and Angie got up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"That is sweet of you. We appreciate your help more than you know. I talked to Greg and we agreed to do that little favor you asked for."

I looked at Greg and he smiled. We all sat down.

"So how did the doctor's appointment go?" I asked my Mom.

"We don't know what is going on. I took a bunch of tests and I have to go back tomorrow and do more blood work. They setup a follow-up exam for Monday to go over the findings," Mom said. "I'm glad we are going to Utah this weekend. It will help keep my mind off of this."

"So, are you worried?"

"No, the doctor just wants to rule some things out."

I looked at Dad and he gave me a reassuring smile. I didn't want to push it, so I changed the subject.

"I went to Tracy's therapy session. She had a break-through today, which is great. The downside is we are not having sex until she works out some things."

No one seemed to have any sympathy for me. Greg pointed out he would give up sex to kiss Adrienne. I told him I might be able to arrange that, and Angie told me if I did, I was taking up the slack. Mom kicked me out for being a troublemaker.


I called Peggy to see if she would go running with me in the morning. I needed to get back into the habit to keep in shape, plus I promised the Ford people I would follow a workout routine. She agreed so that part of my training was covered.

I spent the evening catching up with my friends. Finally, after I had talked to everyone, it was time to make the call I was dreading. I called Jennie Wesleyan.

"This is Jennie."

"It's David."

"What did you do to Mark?" Jennie asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"He has to move back to California. Did you talk to Teddy about him?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.